Arts + Crafts

Art and Ghosts: New Work

September 14, 2009

I’m always interested in Miss Louise and anything new over at Art&Ghosts (remember her lovely favorite things post on decor8 last month?)… Here are a few of her latest additions – prints and postcards. Lovely, really.

Art and Ghosts: New Work

Visit the shop here. Drool like a fool. It’s okay. :)

(images: art&ghosts)

You Might Also Like

15 Comments

• Reply kasey September 14, 2009 at 4:58 pm

darling etsy shop…
    i will have to check it out.
    xo

• Reply Amy - no. 15 creative September 14, 2009 at 8:04 pm

Very nice shop. I really like the animal prints.
    .-= Amy – no. 15 creative´s last blog ..Band of Outsiders F/W 09 =-.

• Reply Megan September 14, 2009 at 8:08 pm

Oh so pretty. Very eretheral i can kind of see why it is Art and ghosts.
    .-= Megan´s last blog ..Paint chip products =-.

• Reply char September 14, 2009 at 11:19 pm

Isn’t she just the most talented?
    LOVE it.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Char
    .-= char´s last blog ..Tell ALL Tuesdays:: Stefanie Beyeler =-.

• Reply Jacqueline September 15, 2009 at 2:09 am

Yes im drooling over the many prints. Such gorgeous work! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to yoU!
    .-= Jacqueline´s last blog ..wishing weekend like this could last forever… =-.

• Reply Merissa September 15, 2009 at 3:21 am

Art and Ghosts! I was wondering what happened to their shop on Etsy. Good to see that they’re still around selling their art on another site.
    .-= Merissa´s last blog ..:My 1st Bridesmaids Bouquets: =-.

• Reply Manuela September 15, 2009 at 5:17 am

I love her works for a long time… i think she’s a great artist and she’s able to reproduce suggestive and magical atmospheres.

• Reply Arctida September 15, 2009 at 6:39 am

Lovely indeed! …off to check her shop :)
    .-= Arctida´s last blog ..Minimalism collection – Wire Wrapped and Handforged Sterling Silver and Gold Filled Jewelry with high quality Gemstones =-.

• Reply Jess - a life so peachy September 15, 2009 at 7:10 am

oh. wow.

awesome!
    .-= Jess – a life so peachy´s last blog ..My very first GIVEAWAY!!! =-.

• Reply Kylie @ All Things Lovely September 15, 2009 at 7:50 am

I’m definitely drooling like a fool! Just gorgeous. :)

• Reply nina September 15, 2009 at 8:53 am

Her work is fabulously cute :-)
    .-= nina´s last blog ..Modern, Simple, Floral + Feminine =-.

• Reply viv September 15, 2009 at 9:42 am

Amazing work, I specially like this one:
    .-= viv´s last blog ..Mini Owlie Magnet =-.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente September 15, 2009 at 12:30 pm

SO pretty……”drool like a fool” (hee hee )
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Cheap & Chic: inspired by art =-.

• Reply jja September 15, 2009 at 3:09 pm

I love her shop! Have bought and will buy again her art works! She enclosed a lovely extra photo for me last time, great custom care :-)
    .-= jja´s last blog ..Razno =-.

• Reply Julien Denoyer September 19, 2009 at 12:56 pm

Great find, I just came across your blog and found this amazing artist. I’m amazed by her work and couldn’t resist writting about her on my new blog as well.

Thanks,

Julien Denoyer
    .-= Julien Denoyer´s last blog ..Art and Ghost =-.