Etsy Faves

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

September 15, 2009

Here are some lovely picks for chilly days, hot cocoa days, quirky days, upside down days and classy days… I hope you find a new shop or two for adding to your bookmarks or perhaps even find a little something for your shopping buggy. :)

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Oveja Negra: {etsy} {twitter} {facebook}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Soda: {etsy} {website} {blog}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Virginia Kraljevic: {etsy} {website} {blog}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Mia Accessories: {etsy}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Lila Ruby King: {etsy} {other etsy shop} {and okay, a 3rd shop!} {twitter} {website}

(images linked to their sources above)

20 Comments

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente September 15, 2009 at 3:19 pm

These are awesome! Thank you so much for the intro to Soda! i am in love with those sweet, sweet woodland creatures! LOVE….so many good shops!
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Cheap & Chic: inspired by art =-.

• Reply Christia September 15, 2009 at 3:21 pm

I just moved from sunny San Diego to Philadelphia and I think I need to have that last sweater on the right! Maybe because of the gorge neckline that looks like a built-in-scarf? Or maybe it’s b/c I could eat 3 Philly Cheesesteaks and no one would notice? Either way, I love it! Thanks for sharing!
    .-= Christia´s last blog ..1/2 Dozen Mama Bird Onesies-Buy 5 Get 1 Free =-.

• Reply Jillian September 15, 2009 at 3:56 pm

That bottom left sweater from Oveja Negra is stunning.
    .-= Jillian´s last blog ..Etsy Inspiration – Legends of the Fall =-.

• Reply Notesfromthegrove September 15, 2009 at 4:49 pm

LOVING those sweaters!!!
    .-= Notesfromthegrove´s last blog ..Not "99 Red Balloons", Just 99 Posts… =-.

• Reply Victoria Klein September 15, 2009 at 7:05 pm

I think Mia Accessories is my favorite – love those colors!

• Reply Jenn September 15, 2009 at 8:27 pm

I have been loving Oveja Negra’s items for a long time!! Thank you so much for including her!! She is awesome!
    .-= Jenn´s last blog ..Crafty days =-.

• Reply Yellowgoat September 15, 2009 at 8:43 pm

Virginia’s print was one of our weekly giveaway. People really love her intricate work. ;D

And I really love Mia’s clutches. It’s on my long long wish list.
    .-= Yellowgoat´s last blog ..Consumption Wednesday – Wedding gifts idea =-.

• Reply Metalicious September 15, 2009 at 8:47 pm

Wow, what great picks and inspirational artists!!

• Reply Jamie September 16, 2009 at 12:04 am

Love the MIA accessories!
    .-= Jamie´s last blog ..banana republic skirt =-.

• Reply Anne-Sophie September 16, 2009 at 3:14 am

I love the grey cardigan.
    Thanks to share with us your discovery.

• Reply Pixel Wild Child September 16, 2009 at 3:34 am

Just found myself a couple of new favourites here, apart from Virginia who was a favourite already! Thanks for sharing
    .-= Pixel Wild Child´s last blog ..Keep Lovely and Carry On – New Addition to The Girly Print Shop =-.

• Reply Manuela September 16, 2009 at 3:42 am

I love the Mia accessories!!! i like her simple lines with strong colours!

• Reply sloeginfizz September 16, 2009 at 8:56 am

Gorgeous picks! Definitely some new favs here: Oveja Negra’s knits are so divine and I adore the wood pieces from Lila Ruby King. I’m loving Virginia’s new color pieces (I already had quite a thing for her black and white work!)
    Thank you!!
    .-= sloeginfizz´s last blog ..Home again, home again =-.

• Reply munieca September 16, 2009 at 9:43 am

Ovejanegra is one of my favorites knitters!! and she is from my country!!
    And MIA by Emma Pardos, is totally great!! I love her designs!!
    Yuju!!! Congrats chicas!!
    .-= munieca´s last blog ..Paper bird earrings =-.

• Reply Katja September 16, 2009 at 9:45 am

as i told you on flickr: those are gorgeous picks <3
    .-= Katja´s last blog ..Work in progress… =-.

• Reply Red Bridge Studio September 16, 2009 at 10:45 am

Yay Virginia! See her work in person at Crafts in Chelsea in NYC October 17. http://thenewnewny.com/CraftsInChelsea.html
    .-= Red Bridge Studio´s last blog ..Crafts in Chelsea- September 12 Deadline =-.

• Reply emma September 16, 2009 at 11:36 am

thanks for show my work

i love all the choises, some friends here !! :)
    .-= emma´s last blog ..mia CLUTCH leafs =-.

• Reply Sarah Deragon September 16, 2009 at 11:44 am

oh wow, i love this!

i do featured etsy seller interviews on my blog every wed.

check it out.

beautiful blog.
    .-= Sarah Deragon´s last blog ..Deep Blue – chrysanthemum with a pearl accent on a headband =-.

• Reply Kate September 16, 2009 at 1:17 pm

Oh yeah. Spot on. This is a great roundup, and by the way, I love love love Take 5 Tuesdays. I hunger for them. The colors used by Mia Accessories are so satisfying, the textures of those sweaters so rich, Soda’s colors and detail so sweet, and Lila Ruby King’s variety of materials are delicious! Yummm…
    Any recommendations for other bloggers out there with some big helpings of Etsy “round-ups?”

• Reply Lila Ruby September 16, 2009 at 2:39 pm

thanks so much for showing my work on your wonderful wonderful blog! I’m so thrilled to be here with these other talented designers!
    thank yoU!