Arts + Crafts

MayaLee Photography

September 17, 2009

What’s not to love about the dreamy photography of MayaLee Photography in Sweden? Such a simple arrangement yet so stunning. And that burst of turquoise and fuchsia against pure white? Magic!

MayaLee Photography

The Swedish do less is more so, so well don’t they?

MayaLee can be found  –  :  etsyblogflickrwebsite :

(image: mayaless photography)

You Might Also Like

• Reply vicki (simply hue) September 17, 2009 at 11:34 am

So elegant and beautiful! :)
    .-= vicki (simply hue)´s last blog ..Meet Mai from Ruche! =-.

• Reply thedoodlegirl September 17, 2009 at 11:44 am

Brilliant! This is just gorgeous!
    .-= thedoodlegirl´s last blog ..Red Shoes =-.

• Reply Lisa September 17, 2009 at 12:28 pm

Less is more is not my personal tendency, though I wish it were (I’d have a lot more space), and I absolutely love it when it is done well. Oh, how I covet that beautiful chair!
    .-= Lisa´s last blog ..Hats and More Flowers =-.

• Reply Gabrielle Valentine September 17, 2009 at 12:49 pm

That’s beautiful! I am totally doing my daughter’s room in those colors!!!
    .-= Gabrielle Valentine´s last blog ..This is a post of random thoughts. Yet again. Because I can’t seem to get time to write much lately but there is SO much going on. =-.

• Reply Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor September 17, 2009 at 1:19 pm

Gorgeous photograph! The punch of color is sublime!
    .-= Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor´s last blog ..Mystery of the Cracking Flat Beads | Polymer Clay Bracelet Project =-.

• Reply myan September 17, 2009 at 1:25 pm

great feature! i am a fan of fellow fpoe member maya lee. she has such a dreamy feminine style that i adore. :)

• Reply leslie September 17, 2009 at 2:01 pm

They do -this is so pretty and I love the color combo…
    .-= leslie´s last blog ..Ode to Cath Kidston =-.

• Reply Six Different Ways September 17, 2009 at 2:16 pm

Those bright colors agains the white is fabulous. Beautiful image!
    .-= Six Different Ways´s last blog ..Inspiring Prints =-.

• Reply Erin Stanton September 17, 2009 at 2:21 pm

Simply stunning.
    .-= Erin Stanton´s last blog ..Check out SYL at Bloom.acious Cafe! =-.

• Reply Sam September 17, 2009 at 2:35 pm

I love the color of the vase….

I think I am inspired to find one this weekend at the flea market.

.-= Sam´s last blog ..Pink! =-.

• Reply Design Cracker September 17, 2009 at 2:45 pm

Love your post. The white and pink shot is so serene. Hope you are well and always nice to see your beautiful blog.
    .-= Design Cracker´s last blog ..Design Quote for Monday =-.

• Reply Nuit September 17, 2009 at 4:17 pm

wow, this image surely inspired my day… stunning!
    .-= Nuit´s last blog ..Tiny little spaces I am loving!!! =-.

• Reply Emma September 17, 2009 at 4:18 pm

Yes I too love mayalee photography – love sitting here with my morning cup of tea and looking at her blog (and yours!)
    Em xx
    .-= Emma´s last blog ..{ Australian Country } =-.

• Reply Pixel Wild Child September 17, 2009 at 4:45 pm

Those are the colours of the Greek Islands! I love that photo!
    .-= Pixel Wild Child´s last blog ..Dia de Los Muertos – By Photographer John Rees =-.

• Reply Nicolette September 17, 2009 at 6:13 pm

The colors are a great match. It’s also a very elegant, and is a great way to feature the room.

• Reply paperinstyle September 17, 2009 at 6:18 pm

such a beautiful image!
    .-= paperinstyle´s last blog ..… SECOND GIVEAWAY … =-.

• Reply Lumine September 17, 2009 at 7:27 pm

I swear my eyes feel like they have stars in when I look at the colors and dreamy photography. oh my goodness…so beautiful.
    .-= Lumine´s last blog ..Vintage Item – Glass Floral Dish =-.

• Reply monica from hola!design September 17, 2009 at 9:02 pm

I love anythign swedish! they’re brilliant! Their design, art, fashion scene, music, everything ! I love it!!
    This picture is so stunning!
    .-= monica from hola!design´s last blog ..Chalk Chalk =-.

• Reply Marwa September 17, 2009 at 11:28 pm

great feature .. thank you
    .-= Marwa´s last blog ..Nails =-.

• Reply DesBisoux September 18, 2009 at 3:39 am

gorgeous colors…

• Reply Marwa September 18, 2009 at 4:00 pm

So elegant and beautiful!

• Reply Juana September 18, 2009 at 4:20 pm

Gorgeous pic, as simple as it can be still delightful gotta love the Nordics styling!
    .-= Juana´s last blog ..Inspiring Flea Markets in Paris =-.

• Reply zarnigar September 19, 2009 at 3:24 am

master stroke ……….. flawless and delightful

• Reply The Design Boards September 21, 2009 at 9:13 am

Beautiful! I love it!
    .-= The Design Boards´s last blog ..Behind the Design – Bailey Doesn’t Bark =-.

• Reply Purple Area September 21, 2009 at 9:16 am

So beautiful and I agree that less is more!
    .-= Purple Area´s last blog ..Lotta Agaton har börjat blogga =-.

• Reply Jennifer Squires Ross September 21, 2009 at 1:50 pm

I like that the background of this photograph is white on white causing the main subject to really snap. Great work MayaLee!