Etsy Faves

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

September 22, 2009

So many pretty things for you enjoy today, so please… sit back and relax as I take you on a little trip of my top five etsy sellers of the week. :)

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Munieca: {etsy} {flickr}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Alice B Gardens: {etsy – first shop} {etsy – second shop} {flickr} {blog}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Elisabeth Bentz: {etsy} {blog}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Fiction Shop: {etsy} {blog}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Laura Amiss: {etsy}

Did you enjoy my picks? I hope so. Do you have some of your own that you’d like to share? If so, please mention them below in the comments section with a link so that I may consider them for a future take five! Thank you!

(images: linked to their sources above)

20 Comments

• Reply Juana September 22, 2009 at 1:52 pm

The dolls from Munieca are delightful!
    .-= Juana´s last blog ..Lets jump 2!! =-.

• Reply Sam September 22, 2009 at 2:01 pm

Great finds this week – thanks for sharing them!

Always so great.

xx,
    Samantha
    .-= Sam´s last blog ..Carolyn =-.

• Reply Jennifer September 22, 2009 at 2:01 pm

I just opened my Etsy store in June. Right now the selection is mostly storage pouches, but keep an eye out for quilts to be listed soon!

• Reply Kim September 22, 2009 at 2:09 pm

Love those textiles by Elisabeth Bentz!

• Reply Giò September 22, 2009 at 2:25 pm

Your blog is very nice!
    Cheers :)
    .-= Giò´s last blog ..Ovunque c’è vita… =-.

• Reply amy September 22, 2009 at 2:46 pm

I do love it!!!!! You have great taste woman!

• Reply Pixel Wild Child September 22, 2009 at 3:00 pm

I can see here a couple of my very favourite Etsy sellers ;O)… and very nice item selection!
    .-= Pixel Wild Child´s last blog ..A Little Note of Denounce Against Women Abuse… =-.

• Reply elle moss September 22, 2009 at 3:45 pm

You dont know how excited I am to see my alice b. gardens shop on my favorite blog…and with such amazing Etsians!
    Made my day :D
    .-= elle moss´s last blog ..Flickr Faves =-.

• Reply Cindy September 22, 2009 at 4:08 pm

I am happy to see Elisabeth’s shop included, her textiles are simply beautiful (and that is not because I might be biased – she is my husband’s cousin). Great selections.
    .-= Cindy´s last blog ..Sole Mates – Day and Night =-.

• Reply Maggie September 22, 2009 at 5:34 pm

So pleased to see Fiction listed here in the company of such fantastic Etsy sellers! I purchased a tea towel just a couple of days ago from Miss Bentz. Thanks so much for showcasing my shop! :)

• Reply Laura Gaskill September 22, 2009 at 5:47 pm

Lovely! I especially adore that little painting of the girl in the red skirt by Laura Amiss – though I must say, I do miss your little shpeal (sp?) about each of the shops, Holly! I know you asked us readers if we minded your just providing links from now on, and I didn’t pipe up – so I just wanted to let you know now, I enjoy each and every word you take the time and care to write :)
    .-= Laura Gaskill´s last blog ..Kitchen Makeover Inspiration {& blog updates} =-.

• Reply Christine September 22, 2009 at 6:22 pm

i LOVE my friend nicky’s beautiful handmade children’s paper art! she’s such a talent & her artwork makes a wonderful, fresh, unique baby shower gift. my favorites are ‘on the farm’ & ‘monkeys on the moon’. i think you’ll agree she is an original & that her pieces put a smile on your face whether you’re 5 or 95. ;)
    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5331288 & http://www.weesf.com/

• Reply Frugal Bon Vivant September 22, 2009 at 6:53 pm

Love the Elisabeth Bentz runners — very cool (and simple!) details.
    .-= Frugal Bon Vivant´s last blog ..Extra 20% Off Coupon Code: Gap =-.

• Reply Christy September 22, 2009 at 8:57 pm

Oh everything is so beautiful! I love the munieca earrings!

• Reply Manuela September 23, 2009 at 4:23 am

this is a grat selection! i love them all!
    .-= Manuela´s last blog ..Between Butterflies =-.

• Reply Erica September 23, 2009 at 3:51 pm

Laura Amiss’ prints are so sweet! I love her “Walking Barefoot” piece.

My older sister Laura has an Etsy shop: http://www.WanderLustre.etsy.com She makes beautiful sterling silver wire wrapped jewelry!

• Reply Xenia September 23, 2009 at 7:20 pm

Lovely group of finds! I really love Laura Amiss.

I would be absolutely thrilled to be included. I run a vintage shop called “found paper co.” that focuses primarily on paper goods. (http://foundpaperco.etsy.com)

I would also recommend Maggie Whitley, with the sweetest pouches / clutches / wallets. (http://MaggieWhitley.etsy.com)

Thanks for your consideration!

• Reply Penny Patten September 27, 2009 at 5:37 pm

Eye candy, yes very nice picks!
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog ..Introducing some new Hens an a couple of Roosters =-.

• Reply Laura Amiss September 29, 2009 at 6:34 am

Hi, wow thank you for including me in your blog. I didn’t realise until now, I sold 3 pieces off the back of this. Very much appreciated L x

• Reply Laura Amiss September 29, 2009 at 6:36 am

And in such good company also! I wanted to point out that my pieces are sewn, free hand machine embroidery, not prints, although they may be on there way. Thanks again.