Inspiration

Bonnie Tsang Photography

September 29, 2009

A found out about Los Angeles-based photographer Bonnie Tsang a few moments ago from Utterly Engaged and I fell for her blog instantly. You’ll really love it. What an amazing lady with an eye for beauty and of course, exceptionally talented — you can tell when a seasoned photographer is behind the lens. Here’s but a glimpse of her work… to see more please refer to her site.

Bonnie Tsang Photography

Bonnie Tsang Photography

Bonnie is so creative, which explains her popularity — I love her angles and what she picks to zoom in, it’s fascinating to me to study her images and see what she seems to be highlighting or what mood she’s trying to capture. Lovely!

(images: bonnie tsang photography)

You Might Also Like

26 Comments

• Reply 3wordTweets(laura) September 29, 2009 at 1:41 pm

~sweet and dreamy~
    .-= 3wordTweets(laura)´s last blog ..3wordTweets: @design_sponge ~ ed hardy comment (lol!!) =-.

• Reply Heather September 29, 2009 at 1:59 pm

These are great. Each on is a work of art!
    .-= Heather´s last blog ..Happy Anniversary to Us! =-.

• Reply the wife of an artist September 29, 2009 at 2:14 pm

Wow…those are absolutely lovely!

Also, where do I get that wallpaper?? It’s awesome!
    .-= the wife of an artist´s last blog ..Tail Between My Legs. =-.

• Reply Gabrielle Valentine September 29, 2009 at 2:26 pm

Gorgeous images! Checked out her blog! It’s beautiful!
    .-= Gabrielle Valentine´s last blog ..Delving Into Unchartered Waters: Our Marriage =-.

• Reply Ashley Goodwin September 29, 2009 at 2:26 pm

Ohhhh, I have always been a fan of Bonnie! I could not agree more when you say that you can tell when a seasoned photographer is behind the lens–that’s her! Her work is so clean and crisp, not covered with distracting textures and actions. Real life beauty and talent.
    Thanks for featuring her, her work deserves it!

• Reply kerry September 29, 2009 at 2:29 pm

Love the old fashioned twist in her shots and I am head over heels in love with the knarly branches shot! thanks for sharing…off to her site now to see more.

• Reply Purple Area September 29, 2009 at 2:34 pm

Lovely photography!
    .-= Purple Area´s last blog ..Favoritrundan, del 3 – Nydahl =-.

• Reply willows bark September 29, 2009 at 2:41 pm

Yes – all images are amazing. I am so envious of anyone with a great eye for photography! Mine is limited to identifying great images, not taking them.

I also LOVE that wallpaper.

• Reply The Perfect Palette September 29, 2009 at 3:05 pm

charming.

• Reply My Owl Barn September 29, 2009 at 3:44 pm

I love them all. Especially the wooden spools. I could use it as an art piece.
    .-= My Owl Barn´s last blog ..The Best of Paper Art: Helene Musselwhite =-.

• Reply Pragya September 29, 2009 at 3:57 pm

oooo! Amazing shots! All the photos are so beautiful!!
    Off to check out her shop.
    .-= Pragya ´s last blog ..Fashionista, Limited edition colorful fish art =-.

• Reply Jen@Green Wedding Shoes September 29, 2009 at 4:25 pm

Congrats to Bonnie! Not only are her photos beautiful, but she is super sweet too.

• Reply Chelsey B September 29, 2009 at 5:58 pm

I do hair and makeup for weddings and she just shot one of the weddings I worked on! She’s great and so talented!

• Reply laura trevey September 29, 2009 at 6:32 pm

Just beautiful…
    .-= laura trevey´s last blog ..All the Single Ladies, Watercolor Print, 9 by 12 =-.

• Reply Alicia Bock September 29, 2009 at 6:44 pm

These are gorgeous. I always love it when you introduce new photographers. They are always so inspiring!
    .-= Alicia Bock´s last blog .. =-.

• Reply Penny Patten September 29, 2009 at 6:54 pm

Very lovely and sweet!

• Reply Puppy September 29, 2009 at 7:00 pm

Love it! Loved the photos … your blog is always so inspiring!
    .-= Puppy´s last blog ..Big Contest “Dudu from Chria”!!! =-.

• Reply Kellie September 29, 2009 at 8:23 pm

Awesome! Her work is beautiful! Great site!
    .-= Kellie´s last blog ..rainy day or is it a sunny day =-.

• Reply tricia@danish dessert September 29, 2009 at 8:43 pm

Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing your find!
    .-= tricia@danish dessert´s last blog ..my other sister’s bedroom re-do (coming soon)… =-.

• Reply viv September 29, 2009 at 9:02 pm

Wow… wonderful photos!
    .-= viv´s last blog ..The Half Plush =-.

• Reply Connie September 29, 2009 at 9:46 pm

my sister (the photog featured) is a natural, let me tell ya… i went to school for photography/art and my photos never looked this good. oh, and she makes me look really cute in photos. thanks bonnie!

• Reply Andie Johnson September 30, 2009 at 12:14 am

very cute!

• Reply zarnigar September 30, 2009 at 12:33 am

myself a passionate photographer but she is just superb …… her angels her shoots her zooming ideas are just mind blowing …… this is a perfect photo shoot

• Reply Tali Schiffer September 30, 2009 at 9:19 am

I completely agree with you! Her images are beautiful and captivating!
    Off to check out her blog :)

• Reply elizabeth archibong October 1, 2009 at 10:09 am

just been on her site….what lovely work! not just her wedding photography work but everything!!! I wish my work gets as good as this someday.

• Reply elizabeth archibong October 1, 2009 at 10:11 am

.just been on her site and i do agree, she has got a great eye