Etsy Faves

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

September 30, 2009

Yes I know… You’re not confused because it’s really no longer Tuesday. I’m just posting this on a Wednesday, a day late, because I goofed and forgot to run it yesterday. Wow, do I owe you an apology for this running late. Sorrrryyyy. Hopefully my finds will make up for being tardy. :) Ready for this week’s round up of my favorite etsy shops? Okay, heeeere we go!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Lisel Ashlock Shop {etsy} {website}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Ella Cinders {etsy} {blog}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Paper Pie Shop {etsy} {blog} {website}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Wonderfluff, same artist as Paper Pie Shop above. {etsy}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Sally Elford {etsy} {website – must see!}

See you later on with more finds and things! :)

(images linked to sources above)

• Reply Manuela September 30, 2009 at 4:57 am

Lovely selection!i love Wonderfluff’s fabrcis in a special way!
    .-= Manuela´s last blog ..Rapunzel =-.

• Reply Piia Harris September 30, 2009 at 5:31 am

Lisel’s work is amaaaaazing!!!
    .-= Piia Harris´s last blog ..Jessie Knadler knows good stuff.. =-.

• Reply laura trevey September 30, 2009 at 5:40 am

All wonderful finds!!
    Going to check them out now :)
    .-= laura trevey´s last blog ..Biltmore, Original Watercolor Painting, 8 by 10 =-.

• Reply caroline kelly saganich September 30, 2009 at 6:37 am

all so pretty -i especially like lisel’s work. the color palette she uses is gorgeous!
    .-= caroline kelly saganich´s last blog ..pick your own pumpkin =-.

• Reply pinkbathtub September 30, 2009 at 9:12 am

Great finds, love the prints!
    .-= pinkbathtub´s last blog ..Autumn Green. =-.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente September 30, 2009 at 9:16 am

ooh…..these are wonderful! And of COURSE we don’t care if it’s late, just happy it’s here! Thanks for the intro to some wonderful new shops hun!
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..It’s my bag, baby! =-.

• Reply nan lawson September 30, 2009 at 9:30 am

loving lisel ashlocks work. such amazing detail.
    .-= nan lawson´s last blog ..Red Sneaks – Pen and Ink Illustration – 8 x 10 – Print =-.

• Reply Brandi September 30, 2009 at 10:26 am

Some excellent choices. I particularly love the Ella Cinders shop. Some really cute things in there!
    .-= Brandi´s last blog ..Conversion =-.

• Reply kate September 30, 2009 at 11:43 am

I’m flipping out over Wonderfluff’s fabrics! Those are so pretty. Love the colors.
    .-= kate´s last blog ..Illustrated Mid Century Pitcher =-.

• Reply Sophie @ Century Finds September 30, 2009 at 12:42 pm

Never have I clicked so much from one post !
    What a great collection… Thank you for the introduction to Wonderfluff – simply stunning. And I have always had a soft spot for Lisel’s animals. Especially the hares…
    .-= Sophie @ Century Finds´s last blog ..One Person’s Junk … The Century Finds Teeny Tiny Giveaway =-.

• Reply Penny Patten September 30, 2009 at 6:26 pm

What fun picks, doesn’t matter — Tues. or Weds.

• Reply Om K. October 1, 2009 at 5:49 am

The teacups are so majorly cute!!!

.-= Om K.´s last blog ..NEW!!! Mini Cooper Necklace – $9.99 =-.

• Reply Lauren October 1, 2009 at 12:01 pm

Oooh! I love Lisel Ashlock’s work! It’s so inspirational; thanks for sharing.