Etsy Faves

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

October 6, 2009

It’s time to take five and check out this week’s selection of finds by yours truly. Here are my picks, perhaps you will find a few new shops to add to your growing list of independent artists and designers online — I am determined to drain your wallet! :)

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Eclu: {etsy}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Spread The Love: {etsy} {blog} {blog 2} {website}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Briana Edelman Designs: {etsy} {blog} {facebook} {flickr} {website}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Apak: {etsy} {website} {flickr}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Sweet Anthrem: {etsy} {blog} {website}

I hope that you loved all these purses, prints, perfumes and things! So girly…

(images: linked to their sources above)

• Reply kelli October 6, 2009 at 11:43 am

Beautiful collection! Thank you for sharing these.

• Reply Afi October 6, 2009 at 11:51 am

Lovely finds Holly! Apak was always one of my Etsy favorites! And I LOVE their new prints, their paintings are so innocent and their attention to sweet details always amazes me!

I didn’t know about “Sweet Anthrem” at all! Thank you for sharing! I adore her photography and packaging xo
    .-= Afi´s last blog ..January – Pomegranate branch =-.

• Reply lindsay October 6, 2009 at 11:57 am

Eclu’s clutches are adorable & very affordable. I feel so liberated when carrying a clutch. It’s nice to leave the big bag at home every now and then…

• Reply christen October 6, 2009 at 12:01 pm

amazing.. as usual :)

• Reply simplygrove October 6, 2009 at 12:03 pm

Can I take one of each??!! I love the clutches!

• Reply Kim October 6, 2009 at 12:09 pm

I received a bad from Eclu as a bridesmaid gift. I love love love it!!! It is my favorite clutch and I use it all the time. Great quality and personalized on the inside.

• Reply Danielle October 6, 2009 at 12:11 pm

The Eclu little wallets are too cute for words!

• Reply TheBellaLife October 6, 2009 at 12:19 pm

HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! That is what all those items make me think.
    Thanks for the post.

BellaGirl Keighley
    .-= TheBellaLife´s last blog ..Kid Friendly Lunch Recipe – Pasta Salad =-.

• Reply daisy janie October 6, 2009 at 12:27 pm

Wonderful grouping! I love the folksy artwork of Melanie Linder from Spread the Love!! I met her and a few of the other Ztowners this past September at a local art shop/gallery opening. Very nice, energetic & talented artists.
    .-= daisy janie´s last blog ..behold. fruit bowls. =-.

• Reply may October 6, 2009 at 12:31 pm

apak shop is definitely my fave! such beautifully colored illustrations!

• Reply michelle October 6, 2009 at 2:21 pm

I love those clutches, i’m definitely stashing those away as an idea for future bridesmaid gifts. who wouldn’t love them.
    .-= michelle´s last blog ..Blueberry Scones =-.

• Reply amala October 6, 2009 at 2:25 pm

Big fan of DIY perfumes, especially solid ones. Great picks!

• Reply MichelleP October 6, 2009 at 3:33 pm

Yay Sweet Anthem! I have her Vicky perfume – I think it smells like cinnamon oatmeal cookies.
    .-= MichelleP´s last blog ..Autumn Color Week: Red Friday =-.

• Reply Swiss Avenue October 6, 2009 at 4:03 pm

OH how I love these sweet little bags and things on etsy! Thanks for giving me something to swoon over today!
    .-= Swiss Avenue´s last blog ..Lonny! =-.

• Reply Tiffany October 6, 2009 at 4:07 pm

Holy sweet goodness! I am LOVING these etsy finds. My favorites are growing rapidly. Especially love Eclu and Briana Edelman. Gorgeous!
    .-= Tiffany´s last blog ..And the winner is… =-.

• Reply Deb@accessoryalamode October 6, 2009 at 4:18 pm

I love them all, prints, purses and perfumes! I am going to order some of that Vicky perfume! Sounds yummy! Great choices!!!

• Reply Tricia McKellar October 6, 2009 at 7:10 pm

I love Briana’s clutches! Especially the little green horses– how sweet! Holly, you really are trying to part me from my money :)
    .-= Tricia McKellar´s last blog ..Many and One, 24×30 Fine Art Photograph by Tricia McKellar =-.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente October 6, 2009 at 8:23 pm

SO adorable! I am loving them all… thanks hun!
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Cheap & Chic: inspired by a painting =-.

• Reply Lydia, Clueless Crafter October 6, 2009 at 8:31 pm

Oh, I love this! I get so overwhelmed with Etsy’s many storefronts and am glad you curated a selection for us!
    .-= Lydia, Clueless Crafter´s last blog ..Love, Loss and What You wore? =-.

• Reply karin Grow October 6, 2009 at 9:52 pm

Thanks Holly! I love them all, and am so flattered to have my blue chickadee fabric featured on Briana Edelmans clutches. She does amazing work. So exciting!

• Reply Amy - no. 15 creative October 6, 2009 at 9:59 pm

I love the packaging on the perfumes. Great finds!
    .-= Amy – no. 15 creative´s last blog ..Autumn in Connecticut =-.

• Reply Shanon October 6, 2009 at 10:09 pm

Such great ones today, Holly! I adore them each for many reasons.

Can I tell you a little something though? I really miss your words about each one. I know that maybe it seemed like we all skipped through what you wrote just to get to the shops, but I thought it was really nice to just to hear a little bit about why you liked each pick, and what drew you to them. Maybe you don’t have to write as much as before, but just a tiny something?

.-= Shanon´s last blog ..Blades of Grass: An inspired outfit. =-.

• Reply decor8 October 7, 2009 at 2:58 am

Shanon you are so cute! I will consider it. :)

• Reply Manuela October 7, 2009 at 4:26 am

great selection! i love Apak’s illustrations! these are so kindly and sweet!
    .-= Manuela´s last blog ..The Mask =-.

• Reply Margarita Lorenzo October 7, 2009 at 12:58 pm

You always find amazing stuff!!
    .-= Margarita Lorenzo´s last blog ..{Manos} beautiful curated objects for the house =-.

• Reply decor8 October 7, 2009 at 1:03 pm

Margarita thank you, coming from you, wow – I’m flattered!

• Reply Penny Patten October 7, 2009 at 1:35 pm

The bags/purses are very cute, also like the sweet little things from Sweet Anthem. (my wallet is so already empty)!
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog ..Aprons and Bags =-.

• Reply yael October 7, 2009 at 1:54 pm

I adore APAK, love their whole shop!!!!!
    .-= yael´s last blog ..6 printable Christmas gift tags =-.

• Reply Jillian October 7, 2009 at 2:49 pm

My favorite part of the Take Five posts is the links to all of the wonderful blogs. I love reading new-to-me blogs by creative people. The eclu bags are particularly gorgeous.
    .-= Jillian´s last blog ..Mad Men Decor =-.

• Reply Meredith October 7, 2009 at 5:02 pm

Aw, thank you so much for including my shop!!! Much <3!

• Reply RobynT October 7, 2009 at 10:54 pm

Love apak! Just made some purchases from them. Added eclu to my favorites too.

• Reply Sarah October 8, 2009 at 3:09 pm

Apak is my favorite!! I have at least 8 of their prints in various spots in my house and studio. :)
    .-= Sarah´s last blog ..2010 Letterpress Calendar =-.

• Reply melanie October 9, 2009 at 4:56 pm

wow. thank you so much for including my shop! happy weekend!