Etsy Take Five Tuesday

It’s time to take five and check out this week’s selection of finds by yours truly. Here are my picks, perhaps you will find a few new shops to add to your growing list of independent artists and designers online — I am determined to drain your wallet! :)

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Eclu: {etsy}

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Spread The Love: {etsy} {blog} {blog 2} {website}

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Briana Edelman Designs: {etsy} {blog} {facebook} {flickr} {website}

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Apak: {etsy} {website} {flickr}

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Sweet Anthrem: {etsy} {blog} {website}

I hope that you loved all these purses, prints, perfumes and things! So girly…

(images: linked to their sources above)

Posted by decor8 in etsy, Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on October 06, 2009

1. kelli commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 11:43am

Beautiful collection! Thank you for sharing these.

2. Afi commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 11:51am

Lovely finds Holly! Apak was always one of my Etsy favorites! And I LOVE their new prints, their paintings are so innocent and their attention to sweet details always amazes me!

I didn’t know about “Sweet Anthrem” at all! Thank you for sharing! I adore her photography and packaging xo
    .-= Afi´s last blog ..January – Pomegranate branch =-.

3. lindsay commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 11:57am

Eclu’s clutches are adorable & very affordable. I feel so liberated when carrying a clutch. It’s nice to leave the big bag at home every now and then…

4. christen commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 12:01pm

amazing.. as usual :)

5. simplygrove commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 12:03pm

Can I take one of each??!! I love the clutches!

6. Kim commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 12:09pm

I received a bad from Eclu as a bridesmaid gift. I love love love it!!! It is my favorite clutch and I use it all the time. Great quality and personalized on the inside.

7. Danielle commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 12:11pm

The Eclu little wallets are too cute for words!

8. TheBellaLife commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 12:19pm

HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! That is what all those items make me think.
    Thanks for the post.

BellaGirl Keighley
    .-= TheBellaLife´s last blog ..Kid Friendly Lunch Recipe – Pasta Salad =-.

9. daisy janie commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 12:27pm

Wonderful grouping! I love the folksy artwork of Melanie Linder from Spread the Love!! I met her and a few of the other Ztowners this past September at a local art shop/gallery opening. Very nice, energetic & talented artists.
    .-= daisy janie´s last blog ..behold. fruit bowls. =-.

10. may commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 12:31pm

apak shop is definitely my fave! such beautifully colored illustrations!

xo,
    may

11. michelle commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 2:21pm

I love those clutches, i’m definitely stashing those away as an idea for future bridesmaid gifts. who wouldn’t love them.
    .-= michelle´s last blog ..Blueberry Scones =-.

12. amala commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 2:25pm

Big fan of DIY perfumes, especially solid ones. Great picks!

13. MichelleP commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 3:33pm

Yay Sweet Anthem! I have her Vicky perfume – I think it smells like cinnamon oatmeal cookies.
    .-= MichelleP´s last blog ..Autumn Color Week: Red Friday =-.

14. Swiss Avenue commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 4:03pm

OH how I love these sweet little bags and things on etsy! Thanks for giving me something to swoon over today!
    .-= Swiss Avenue´s last blog ..Lonny! =-.

15. Tiffany commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 4:07pm

Holy sweet goodness! I am LOVING these etsy finds. My favorites are growing rapidly. Especially love Eclu and Briana Edelman. Gorgeous!
    .-= Tiffany´s last blog ..And the winner is… =-.

16. Deb@accessoryalamode commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 4:18pm

I love them all, prints, purses and perfumes! I am going to order some of that Vicky perfume! Sounds yummy! Great choices!!!

17. Tricia McKellar commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 7:10pm

I love Briana’s clutches! Especially the little green horses– how sweet! Holly, you really are trying to part me from my money :)
    .-= Tricia McKellar´s last blog ..Many and One, 24×30 Fine Art Photograph by Tricia McKellar =-.

18. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 8:23pm

SO adorable! I am loving them all… thanks hun!
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Cheap & Chic: inspired by a painting =-.

19. Lydia, Clueless Crafter commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 8:31pm

Oh, I love this! I get so overwhelmed with Etsy’s many storefronts and am glad you curated a selection for us!
    .-= Lydia, Clueless Crafter´s last blog ..Love, Loss and What You wore? =-.

20. karin Grow commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 9:52pm

Thanks Holly! I love them all, and am so flattered to have my blue chickadee fabric featured on Briana Edelmans clutches. She does amazing work. So exciting!

21. Amy - no. 15 creative commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 9:59pm

I love the packaging on the perfumes. Great finds!
    .-= Amy – no. 15 creative´s last blog ..Autumn in Connecticut =-.

22. Shanon commented
    October 6th, 2009 at 10:09pm

Such great ones today, Holly! I adore them each for many reasons.

Can I tell you a little something though? I really miss your words about each one. I know that maybe it seemed like we all skipped through what you wrote just to get to the shops, but I thought it was really nice to just to hear a little bit about why you liked each pick, and what drew you to them. Maybe you don’t have to write as much as before, but just a tiny something?

xoxo
    .-= Shanon´s last blog ..Blades of Grass: An inspired outfit. =-.

23. decor8 commented
    October 7th, 2009 at 2:58am

Shanon you are so cute! I will consider it. :)

24. Manuela commented
    October 7th, 2009 at 4:26am

great selection! i love Apak’s illustrations! these are so kindly and sweet!
    .-= Manuela´s last blog ..The Mask =-.

25. Margarita Lorenzo commented
    October 7th, 2009 at 12:58pm

You always find amazing stuff!!
    .-= Margarita Lorenzo´s last blog ..{Manos} beautiful curated objects for the house =-.

26. decor8 commented
    October 7th, 2009 at 1:03pm

Margarita thank you, coming from you, wow – I’m flattered!

27. Penny Patten commented
    October 7th, 2009 at 1:35pm

The bags/purses are very cute, also like the sweet little things from Sweet Anthem. (my wallet is so already empty)!
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog ..Aprons and Bags =-.

28. yael commented
    October 7th, 2009 at 1:54pm

I adore APAK, love their whole shop!!!!!
    .-= yael´s last blog ..6 printable Christmas gift tags =-.

29. Jillian commented
    October 7th, 2009 at 2:49pm

My favorite part of the Take Five posts is the links to all of the wonderful blogs. I love reading new-to-me blogs by creative people. The eclu bags are particularly gorgeous.
    .-= Jillian´s last blog ..Mad Men Decor =-.

30. Meredith commented
    October 7th, 2009 at 5:02pm

Aw, thank you so much for including my shop!!! Much <3!

31. RobynT commented
    October 7th, 2009 at 10:54pm

Love apak! Just made some purchases from them. Added eclu to my favorites too.

32. Sarah commented
    October 8th, 2009 at 3:09pm

Apak is my favorite!! I have at least 8 of their prints in various spots in my house and studio. :)
    .-= Sarah´s last blog ..2010 Letterpress Calendar =-.

33. melanie commented
    October 9th, 2009 at 4:56pm

wow. thank you so much for including my shop! happy weekend!