Round-ups

October 16, 2009

For the first part of the calendar round up, I thought I’d highlight printable ones since they are growing in popularity and demand… These calendars are available as downloads only, you print ’em yourself — also perfect for those on a budget since they’re all under $10!

Calendars: Download Only

A Little Hut, Make Your Own and more, $5. What pretty options!

Calendars: Download Only

Yael Fran, $9 – Don’t you just love Yael? She’s so creative!

Calendars: Download Only

Karmic Pixie, $5. Okay, how seriously cute are these little things? I love the wooden easel, too. You can find those at any art supply shop.

Calendars: Download Only

Sweetbeets, $6. This is a great kitchen calendar.

Calendars: Download Only

Little Paper Dogs, $7. Bows, bows, bows! Very sweet and feminine.

Sweetbeets, Simple and yet so very pretty, $6

Calendars: Download Only

Little Brown Pen, $5. I love that husband and wife duo, Nichole and Evan, designed 12 for men and 12 for women, a funny take on the Keep Calm and Carry On posters that are all the rage. I love, “Strum guitar and look sensitive”. Riot!

Calendars: Download Only

Blue Tricycle, $5. Mid century modern chairs or cute animals, your choice.

Calendars: Download Only

Up Up Creative, $8. Simple is good, too.

Calendars: Download Only

Ali Design, $5. Learn the French words for each month and you’re one step closer to living successfully in Paris. :) Or opt for the sweet deer.

Calendars: Download Only

Govango, $5. I love the yo-yos in the March calendar (bottom left). Her hand illustrations are so cute!

Calendars: Download Only

And for those of you who prefer a bit of a more moody and romantic… Beverly Brown makes this floral printable calendar, $8.

Mufn Inc, postcard calendar you can download and print, $8

Other indie designers who produce calendars to download, not pictured above, include:

Maria Lunate, Happy Papers, Empapers, Fall into Pink, Tiny Space, Pink Sprinkle Prints, Stelie Designs, Snoopytk05, Typewink, Lisa Samartino Atelier, Amieee and Pinecone + Lola.

(images: linked to their sources above)

You Might Also Like

21 Comments

• Reply blair October 16, 2009 at 9:33 am

Oh, love these! I honestly had no clue that there were so many lovely downloadable options out there. Especially love the cheeky ones from Little Brown Pen!

• Reply Marwa October 16, 2009 at 9:37 am

Woo …. Very Very nice .. I’d like your blog so much

• Reply Katie October 16, 2009 at 9:50 am

Love the Mid-Century Modern chairs, but unfortunately I didn’t see a 2010 option. :(

• Reply Natascha October 16, 2009 at 9:51 am

How cute are those!!!! I especially like the ones by Little Brown Pen. Very nice!

• Reply Shanon October 16, 2009 at 9:51 am

They are all so great! I have to say my faves at the moment, which I’m sure will change, hehe, are Karmic Pixie and Little Brown Pen. Can’t wait to see more! =)
    .-= Shanon´s last blog ..~Flickr Faves~ =-.

• Reply claire October 16, 2009 at 9:54 am

These are all so cute! I can’t decide which is my favorite =)
    .-= claire´s last blog ..Hearth to Hearty =-.

• Reply Natalie Pereira October 16, 2009 at 9:54 am

I love all of these! I recently purchased a calendar from AliDesign (she printed them for me) and they were just beautiful!

• Reply Yael berger October 16, 2009 at 10:55 am

They are all so beautiful, my favotrits are yael Fran and A little Hut ,
    Its a great idea the download, save money and you can choose your own
    paper

• Reply tiffany. October 16, 2009 at 11:42 am

i LOVE this! i LOVE calendars!

• Reply Shell October 16, 2009 at 1:28 pm

All these calendars are sweet and pretty.
    .-= Shell´s last blog ..Happy Thursday =-.

• Reply Ali @ gimmesomeoven.com October 16, 2009 at 11:55 pm

Thank you so much for this round-up! I’ve loved the calendars from “A Little Hut” for years. So fun to see hers here, plus so many charming others!!
    .-= Ali @ gimmesomeoven.com´s last blog ..pop-up muffins (german pancakes) =-.

• Reply Rachel October 17, 2009 at 1:42 am

thanks for sharing this.. i am planning to buy a printer to enjoy so many great downloadable paper things online :)
    .-= Rachel´s last blog ..Vintage French Grain Sack Furniture =-.

• Reply Nina October 17, 2009 at 1:10 pm

I am looking at all these calendars and I know I should be writing about how beautiful all the calendars are but i am a blogger too and I just cannot ignore the fact that Holly! You work so hard on your blog! i can imagine the time spent uploading all the photos of these calendars and writing about them all for our enjoyment. Thank you so much for your beautiful blogs that are very inspiring and very ‘relaxing’ to look at. Your blogs for some reason exudes such positive energy that really, really gives me a good head start in my mornings. And sometimes I find myself not looking forward to the weekends because you don’t blog on those days. But I know you too to take a break sometimes. :)

Thanks holly!
    .-= Nina´s last blog ..Pre pumpkin patch breakfast… =-.

• Reply Feline October 17, 2009 at 5:12 pm

Wow, there are some fantastic calendars in this post!
    I’m really hooked up by the one from Little Brown Pen . For the first time in my life, I’m even thinking about buying a calendar instead of waiting for the free, ugly one that my city sends every new year for free.
    .-= Feline´s last blog ..Wistjedatik … =-.

• Reply Eleanor October 18, 2009 at 11:19 am

omg! Thanks Holly for mentioning e.m.papers – it’s an honor to be included with all these fabulous designers :-)

• Reply caro October 19, 2009 at 4:47 am

These are so wonderful calendars! Thank you holly, for showing them. Maybe – next year – my calender will be there, too. Maybe.
    .-= caro´s last blog ..Back again. =-.

• Reply Clare October 21, 2009 at 4:09 am

These are all so beautiful! Was it little paper dogs that did a lovely video one year showing how to make up these calendars?
    There’s only one problem: I never know what to do with calendars which just show the date and days of the week. In my head the point of having one is so that you can write down reminders of what’s happening on these days. I wish someone would explain these sorts of calendars to me because I want to own the prettiness!
    .-= Clare´s last blog ..Dilemma and a Prize =-.

• Reply Lynn October 21, 2009 at 4:23 am

I love these printable calenders- especially ‘Keep calm and Carry on’ ones.
    Also the others on your round-up.
    Does anybody creative out there have ideas for FiloFax type refills? The ones you buy from Filofax are functional but boring! Help?

• Reply Sheena October 23, 2009 at 1:55 pm

Thanks, Holly! Just purchased some from Little Brown Pen via your recommendation!
    .-= Sheena´s last blog ..Happy birthday Kirby, my dear! =-.

• Reply Shirley October 24, 2009 at 3:37 am

Hey Holly,

Thank you for mentioning Fall into Pink among such great designers! I’m working on my photography so that my items can truly shine. I know everyone loves a little eye candy =). I love your blog!

Thanks!!!

• Reply hannah May 22, 2010 at 11:01 am

hey i tried to find the little brown pen calendar and i couldn’t find how to download it!!! any advice???