Calendars: Download Only

For the first part of the calendar round up, I thought I’d highlight printable ones since they are growing in popularity and demand… These calendars are available as downloads only, you print ‘em yourself — also perfect for those on a budget since they’re all under $10!

Printable Calendars

A Little Hut, Make Your Own and more, $5. What pretty options!

Printable Calendars

Yael Fran, $9 – Don’t you just love Yael? She’s so creative!

Printable Calendars

Karmic Pixie, $5. Okay, how seriously cute are these little things? I love the wooden easel, too. You can find those at any art supply shop.

Printable Calendars

Sweetbeets, $6. This is a great kitchen calendar.

Printable Calendars

Little Paper Dogs, $7. Bows, bows, bows! Very sweet and feminine.

Sweetbeets, Simple and yet so very pretty, $6

Printable Calendars

Little Brown Pen, $5. I love that husband and wife duo, Nichole and Evan, designed 12 for men and 12 for women, a funny take on the Keep Calm and Carry On posters that are all the rage. I love, “Strum guitar and look sensitive”. Riot!

Printable Calendars

Blue Tricycle, $5. Mid century modern chairs or cute animals, your choice.

Printable Calendars

Up Up Creative, $8. Simple is good, too.

Printable Calendars

Ali Design, $5. Learn the French words for each month and you’re one step closer to living successfully in Paris. :) Or opt for the sweet deer.

Printable Calendars

Govango, $5. I love the yo-yos in the March calendar (bottom left). Her hand illustrations are so cute!

Printable Calendars

And for those of you who prefer a bit of a more moody and romantic… Beverly Brown makes this floral printable calendar, $8.

Printable

Mufn Inc, postcard calendar you can download and print, $8

Other indie designers who produce calendars to download, not pictured above, include:

Maria Lunate, Happy Papers, Empapers, Fall into Pink, Tiny Space, Pink Sprinkle Prints, Stelie Designs, Snoopytk05, Typewink, Lisa Samartino Atelier, Amieee and Pinecone + Lola.

(images: linked to their sources above)

Posted by decor8 in round-up on October 16, 2009

1. blair commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 9:33am

Oh, love these! I honestly had no clue that there were so many lovely downloadable options out there. Especially love the cheeky ones from Little Brown Pen!

2. Marwa commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 9:37am

Woo …. Very Very nice .. I’d like your blog so much

3. Katie commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 9:50am

Love the Mid-Century Modern chairs, but unfortunately I didn’t see a 2010 option. :(

4. Natascha commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 9:51am

How cute are those!!!! I especially like the ones by Little Brown Pen. Very nice!

5. Shanon commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 9:51am

They are all so great! I have to say my faves at the moment, which I’m sure will change, hehe, are Karmic Pixie and Little Brown Pen. Can’t wait to see more! =)
    .-= Shanon´s last blog ..~Flickr Faves~ =-.

6. claire commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 9:54am

These are all so cute! I can’t decide which is my favorite =)
    .-= claire´s last blog ..Hearth to Hearty =-.

7. Natalie Pereira commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 9:54am

I love all of these! I recently purchased a calendar from AliDesign (she printed them for me) and they were just beautiful!

8. Yael berger commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 10:55am

They are all so beautiful, my favotrits are yael Fran and A little Hut ,
    Its a great idea the download, save money and you can choose your own
    paper

9. tiffany. commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 11:42am

i LOVE this! i LOVE calendars!

10. Shell commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 1:28pm

All these calendars are sweet and pretty.
    .-= Shell´s last blog ..Happy Thursday =-.

11. Ali @ gimmesomeoven.com commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 11:55pm

Thank you so much for this round-up! I’ve loved the calendars from “A Little Hut” for years. So fun to see hers here, plus so many charming others!!
    .-= Ali @ gimmesomeoven.com´s last blog ..pop-up muffins (german pancakes) =-.

12. Rachel commented
    October 17th, 2009 at 1:42am

thanks for sharing this.. i am planning to buy a printer to enjoy so many great downloadable paper things online :)
    .-= Rachel´s last blog ..Vintage French Grain Sack Furniture =-.

13. Nina commented
    October 17th, 2009 at 1:10pm

I am looking at all these calendars and I know I should be writing about how beautiful all the calendars are but i am a blogger too and I just cannot ignore the fact that Holly! You work so hard on your blog! i can imagine the time spent uploading all the photos of these calendars and writing about them all for our enjoyment. Thank you so much for your beautiful blogs that are very inspiring and very ‘relaxing’ to look at. Your blogs for some reason exudes such positive energy that really, really gives me a good head start in my mornings. And sometimes I find myself not looking forward to the weekends because you don’t blog on those days. But I know you too to take a break sometimes. :)

Thanks holly!
    .-= Nina´s last blog ..Pre pumpkin patch breakfast… =-.

14. Feline commented
    October 17th, 2009 at 5:12pm

Wow, there are some fantastic calendars in this post!
    I’m really hooked up by the one from Little Brown Pen . For the first time in my life, I’m even thinking about buying a calendar instead of waiting for the free, ugly one that my city sends every new year for free.
    .-= Feline´s last blog ..Wistjedatik … =-.

15. Eleanor commented
    October 18th, 2009 at 11:19am

omg! Thanks Holly for mentioning e.m.papers – it’s an honor to be included with all these fabulous designers :-)

16. caro commented
    October 19th, 2009 at 4:47am

These are so wonderful calendars! Thank you holly, for showing them. Maybe – next year – my calender will be there, too. Maybe.
    .-= caro´s last blog ..Back again. =-.

17. Clare commented
    October 21st, 2009 at 4:09am

These are all so beautiful! Was it little paper dogs that did a lovely video one year showing how to make up these calendars?
    There’s only one problem: I never know what to do with calendars which just show the date and days of the week. In my head the point of having one is so that you can write down reminders of what’s happening on these days. I wish someone would explain these sorts of calendars to me because I want to own the prettiness!
    .-= Clare´s last blog ..Dilemma and a Prize =-.

18. Lynn commented
    October 21st, 2009 at 4:23am

I love these printable calenders- especially ‘Keep calm and Carry on’ ones.
    Also the others on your round-up.
    Does anybody creative out there have ideas for FiloFax type refills? The ones you buy from Filofax are functional but boring! Help?

19. Sheena commented
    October 23rd, 2009 at 1:55pm

Thanks, Holly! Just purchased some from Little Brown Pen via your recommendation!
    .-= Sheena´s last blog ..Happy birthday Kirby, my dear! =-.

20. Shirley commented
    October 24th, 2009 at 3:37am

Hey Holly,

Thank you for mentioning Fall into Pink among such great designers! I’m working on my photography so that my items can truly shine. I know everyone loves a little eye candy =). I love your blog!

Thanks!!!

21. hannah commented
    May 22nd, 2010 at 11:01am

hey i tried to find the little brown pen calendar and i couldn’t find how to download it!!! any advice???