Calendars: Poster Style

Looking for a single sheet with all the months in quick view? These calendars are for you! Silk screened, paper, canvas, linen, there are all kinds to choose from.

For the wall...

Olive dear, I love this lady and her work – such cute characters! $18

Poster Style...

Stephanie Levy, available in many different colorways, $15

Pretty...

Two Brunettes, canvas. Love these pretty illustrations for a real handmade feel. Cute! $28.

Poster Style

Esta Sketch, silk screened,$25. This is nice because both men and woman can enjoy this design. I know, lots of my picks are geared more towards the girls but I’m tryin’, I’m tryin’! There isn’t a lot out there for men when it comes to calendars designed by indie crafters for them… I hope that will change, men enjoy good design just as much as woman. Not all guys want a babes calender, one with cars, or some very basic one from Spanky’s Ford dealership or UPay Insurance.

Poster Style

Nisee Made, $20. Okay, how cute is this with pink ellie’s and flowers? Oh this has my heart!

Poster Style

Miriam Bereson, $15. This calendar has my attention because it’s bold and if you happen to own a blue carpet that will coordinate perfectly with it… :)

Poster Style

Vik Design, A calendar that encourages you to eat healthy! Yay! The months and days are shown, each square is one day and so you take the sticker from your apple each day and place it on the square. Cool! $25.

Poster Style

Linea Carta, $18. The weather changes with each month, at least the weather in California where this designer lives. Love the yellow and blue, don’t you?

Poster Style

Linea Carta, linen, $26. This is so cute, I’d put it in my kitchen and let it double as a dish towel.

Poster Style

Lisa Rupp Design, cotton, $20. One for mom and one for your little one. I like the circus train theme, you don’t see that a lot. Cute.

Poster Style

Le Papier Studio, A canvas calendar with kid silhouettes for a bit of whimsy, $28.

So, are you keeping up with me? :) Lots to consider, eh? I told you this would be a BIG round up!

(images: linked to their sources above)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on October 16, 2009

1. Sophia Mar commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 10:23am

They are all so beautiful!

2. Shanon commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 10:26am

Woot for poster size! I love it. =) And I’m pretty sure I’ll be asking for the first one, by Two Brunettes, for Christmas. Yay!
    .-= Shanon´s last blog ..~Flickr Faves~ =-.

3. Katie - Coco Målé commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 10:26am

The bold blue one has caught my eye – I assume the various shades of blue are just random, they don’t depict anything right??
    .-= Katie – Coco Målé´s last blog ..Pretty Scandinavian home =-.

4. Marit commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 10:48am

These are great! Love the blue one. :)

5. Justina Blakeney commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 10:59am

LOVE the dish towel calendar! I’m coo-coo for double usage!
    .-= Justina Blakeney´s last blog ..Just for me. look what I made. =-.

6. Afi commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 11:34am

They are all wonderful Holly! What a wonderful idea that you categorized the calendars! It’s much easier to go through them :) My favorites are the ones by Linea Carta. She is super talented!
    .-= Afi´s last blog ..Having fun with my calendar cards! =-.

7. Beth commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 11:41am

I forgot to send this before…but we have our letterpress calendar as a poster as well!

.-= Beth´s last blog ..2010 Calendar Poster Hand Printed =-.

8. Elizabeth E. commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 11:56am

Yay! I’ve been waiting for this post. Thanks so much.

9. oly commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 12:00pm

dear holly, i’m so sad that i missed the chance, but i just wanna show you mine little calendar, it’s my first time ever, and i’m very proud of it, and wish they can bring little joys to people who bring them home

.-= oly´s last blog ..the little calendar / 2010 – $5.00 =-.

10. Cate commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 12:49pm

Holly, I love your selections especially the calendars with texture. I have to admit, the entire time I was reading, I was thinking “she’s pregnant, she’s pregnant, she’s pregnant”. 30s are such a funny decade.

11. grace commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 2:22pm

another great post holly :)
    can’t wait for 2010!! xo

12. Sophie @ Century Finds commented
    October 16th, 2009 at 3:17pm

These roundups are the greatest! The Miriam Bereson is the most tempting to me because there is space to make notes on every day … but there are so many lovely calendars here :-)

13. stephanie commented
    October 17th, 2009 at 1:21am

Thanks so much Holly for including my hand-written poster calendars here :)

I am absolutely loving all the amazing calendars you have selected – wow, I’d love to have one of each!
    .-= stephanie´s last blog ..Helsinki – Original Collage =-.

14. Rachel commented
    October 17th, 2009 at 1:39am

the nissee made really got my eye:)
    .-= Rachel´s last blog ..Vintage French Grain Sack Furniture =-.

15. Kim Klassen commented
    October 17th, 2009 at 9:58am

love all these fabulous calendars. stephanie levy’s and olive dear’s are my favs!
    thanks for sharing!