October 16, 2009

Looking for a single sheet with all the months in quick view? These calendars are for you! Silk screened, paper, canvas, linen, there are all kinds to choose from.

Olive dear, I love this lady and her work – such cute characters! $18

Stephanie Levy, available in many different colorways, $15

Calendars: Poster Style

Two Brunettes, canvas. Love these pretty illustrations for a real handmade feel. Cute! $28.

Calendars: Poster Style

Esta Sketch, silk screened,$25. This is nice because both men and woman can enjoy this design. I know, lots of my picks are geared more towards the girls but I’m tryin’, I’m tryin’! There isn’t a lot out there for men when it comes to calendars designed by indie crafters for them… I hope that will change, men enjoy good design just as much as woman. Not all guys want a babes calender, one with cars, or some very basic one from Spanky’s Ford dealership or UPay Insurance.

Calendars: Poster Style

Nisee Made, $20. Okay, how cute is this with pink ellie’s and flowers? Oh this has my heart!

Calendars: Poster Style

Miriam Bereson, $15. This calendar has my attention because it’s bold and if you happen to own a blue carpet that will coordinate perfectly with it… :)

Calendars: Poster Style

Vik Design, A calendar that encourages you to eat healthy! Yay! The months and days are shown, each square is one day and so you take the sticker from your apple each day and place it on the square. Cool! $25.

Calendars: Poster Style

Linea Carta, $18. The weather changes with each month, at least the weather in California where this designer lives. Love the yellow and blue, don’t you?

Calendars: Poster Style

Linea Carta, linen, $26. This is so cute, I’d put it in my kitchen and let it double as a dish towel.

Calendars: Poster Style

Lisa Rupp Design, cotton, $20. One for mom and one for your little one. I like the circus train theme, you don’t see that a lot. Cute.

Calendars: Poster Style

Le Papier Studio, A canvas calendar with kid silhouettes for a bit of whimsy, $28.

So, are you keeping up with me? :) Lots to consider, eh? I told you this would be a BIG round up!

(images: linked to their sources above)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Sophia Mar October 16, 2009 at 10:23 am

They are all so beautiful!

• Reply Shanon October 16, 2009 at 10:26 am

Woot for poster size! I love it. =) And I’m pretty sure I’ll be asking for the first one, by Two Brunettes, for Christmas. Yay!
    .-= Shanon´s last blog ..~Flickr Faves~ =-.

• Reply Katie - Coco Målé October 16, 2009 at 10:26 am

The bold blue one has caught my eye – I assume the various shades of blue are just random, they don’t depict anything right??
    .-= Katie – Coco Målé´s last blog ..Pretty Scandinavian home =-.

• Reply Marit October 16, 2009 at 10:48 am

These are great! Love the blue one. :)

• Reply Justina Blakeney October 16, 2009 at 10:59 am

LOVE the dish towel calendar! I’m coo-coo for double usage!
    .-= Justina Blakeney´s last blog ..Just for me. look what I made. =-.

• Reply Afi October 16, 2009 at 11:34 am

They are all wonderful Holly! What a wonderful idea that you categorized the calendars! It’s much easier to go through them :) My favorites are the ones by Linea Carta. She is super talented!
    .-= Afi´s last blog ..Having fun with my calendar cards! =-.

• Reply Beth October 16, 2009 at 11:41 am

I forgot to send this before…but we have our letterpress calendar as a poster as well!

.-= Beth´s last blog ..2010 Calendar Poster Hand Printed =-.

• Reply Elizabeth E. October 16, 2009 at 11:56 am

Yay! I’ve been waiting for this post. Thanks so much.

• Reply oly October 16, 2009 at 12:00 pm

dear holly, i’m so sad that i missed the chance, but i just wanna show you mine little calendar, it’s my first time ever, and i’m very proud of it, and wish they can bring little joys to people who bring them home

.-= oly´s last blog ..the little calendar / 2010 – $5.00 =-.

• Reply Cate October 16, 2009 at 12:49 pm

Holly, I love your selections especially the calendars with texture. I have to admit, the entire time I was reading, I was thinking “she’s pregnant, she’s pregnant, she’s pregnant”. 30s are such a funny decade.

• Reply grace October 16, 2009 at 2:22 pm

another great post holly :)
    can’t wait for 2010!! xo

• Reply Sophie @ Century Finds October 16, 2009 at 3:17 pm

These roundups are the greatest! The Miriam Bereson is the most tempting to me because there is space to make notes on every day … but there are so many lovely calendars here :-)

• Reply stephanie October 17, 2009 at 1:21 am

Thanks so much Holly for including my hand-written poster calendars here :)

I am absolutely loving all the amazing calendars you have selected – wow, I’d love to have one of each!
    .-= stephanie´s last blog ..Helsinki – Original Collage =-.

• Reply Rachel October 17, 2009 at 1:39 am

the nissee made really got my eye:)
    .-= Rachel´s last blog ..Vintage French Grain Sack Furniture =-.

• Reply Kim Klassen October 17, 2009 at 9:58 am

love all these fabulous calendars. stephanie levy’s and olive dear’s are my favs!
    thanks for sharing!