Etsy Faves

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

November 3, 2009

Are you ready to explore five charming Etsy stores with me today? Oh goody! So let’s see here {ruffling through my files, one moment please}… what do I have… tah-dah! 8 shops in my magic hat! {crowd roars.} Three of these shops have two stores each so you’re getting 8 for the price of 5 today! 8, 8 shops (ah Ah ah ahhh, I lovvve to count things… in my best Count voice). Enjoy!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Warm Whispers is photographer Sara Duckett who has such a soft, romantic view of the world with lots of vintage charm. {etsy} {website} {etsy shop #2} {website} {portfolio} {vintage shop} {blog}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Crazy for buntings and banners? Storia Home has some crafty cute ones! {etsy} {blog} {etsy shop #2}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Aprile Elcich takes recycled papers and her own drawings and transforms them into little pieces of art. {etsy} {blog}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Simply Hue photographs are simply lovely! {etsy} {blog}

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Flores Del Sol designs simple floral centerpieces that are so fresh and pretty – ferns in milk glass never looked so good! {etsy} {etsy shop #2} {blog}

Did any of these beauties catch your eye and give you butterflies?

(images linked to their sources above)

22 Comments

• Reply Tricia McKellar November 3, 2009 at 1:58 pm

Lovely picks as always Holly! :)
    .-= Tricia McKellar´s last blog ..More than This, 8×8 Fine Art Photograph by Tricia McKellar =-.

• Reply Rachel Follett November 3, 2009 at 1:58 pm

So much talent in one post! So glad you featured Simply Hue’s photos. There are so lovely!!
    .-= Rachel Follett´s last blog ..Theme Cluster: Vintage Wedding =-.

• Reply Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life November 3, 2009 at 2:10 pm

Absolutely IN LOVE with Storia’s Home Believe Banner…
    .-= Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life´s last blog ..Nod to: Photographer Adrian Wilson =-.

• Reply Shanon November 3, 2009 at 2:39 pm

I’ve been thinking a lot about buntings lately, so glad to see some in your picks! Happy Etsy Tuesday Holly! =)
    .-= Shanon´s last blog ..Happy Halloween! =-.

• Reply Miss B November 3, 2009 at 2:54 pm

Hooray fro SAdie Olive to get on Decor*, sweet + talented girl!
    .-= Miss B´s last blog ..Welcome, November Sponsors! =-.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente November 3, 2009 at 3:40 pm

Ooh….for sure! How did you know I was crazy for banners? :) And those arrangements? DIvine…..
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Wow….. =-.

• Reply thedoodlegirl November 3, 2009 at 3:47 pm

What beautiful shops! Love the photos!!!
    .-= thedoodlegirl´s last blog ..Illustration Friday: Skinny =-.

• Reply wynzia November 3, 2009 at 3:57 pm

sadie olive…oh my, so much beauty in one little blog. i’m completely and totally inspired.

• Reply LethaColleen November 3, 2009 at 4:51 pm

I looooove Vicki’s photos (of Simply Hue)…so great to see them featured here!
    .-= LethaColleen´s last blog ..Janet Wasek =-.

• Reply Lauren @Pure Style Home November 3, 2009 at 5:04 pm

wow- just checked out flores del sol and her designs are just so perfect!! and the prices are great!!

• Reply blue bicicletta November 3, 2009 at 7:09 pm

So much beautiful work! Art is infinite! Thanks for sharing!
    .-= blue bicicletta´s last blog ..The Last Letter of my Alphabet =-.

• Reply Jane November 3, 2009 at 7:48 pm

They are all divine. I love Sadie Olive and clever Sara Duckett – she did my blog banner and was fantastic to work with. ….
    .-= Jane´s last blog ..To Russia with love =-.

• Reply jerusalem November 3, 2009 at 9:03 pm

oh my! I now know why I had so many banner orders today! Thanks for the shout-out and banner love – you are the BEST!!

• Reply Fresh Design Blog November 4, 2009 at 3:24 am

Some excellent Etsy find there! I love Simply Hue’s photos in particular.
    .-= Fresh Design Blog´s last blog ..Now Panic and Freak Out tea towel =-.

• Reply Sophia Mar November 4, 2009 at 6:35 am

Beautiful Etsy finds!
    .-= Sophia Mar´s last blog ..Sand and water =-.

• Reply Moon Spirit Studios November 4, 2009 at 9:01 am

Oh, I’m in love with these picks!! Sara Duckett’s photography has the lovely quality of “Victoria” magazine photos…gorgeous.

The buntings………the art….OK, everything!

Simply beautiful.

• Reply caroline kelly saganich November 4, 2009 at 9:03 am

i just love sadie olive and simply hue, and have a new favorite now…aprile elcich’s work is so pretty and i love that she is making art from her own recycled drawings. thanks for pointing me in her direction, :).
    .-= caroline kelly saganich´s last blog ..smokey gray tuesday =-.

• Reply Clare November 4, 2009 at 1:20 pm

I’m loving that believe banner. If only I had a fireplace to string it on!
    .-= Clare´s last blog ..Elf Name Generator =-.

• Reply Penny Patten November 4, 2009 at 5:27 pm

Oh I like all of them! The two that stand out the most to my eye’s are: Aprile Elcich and simply Hue. I plan to take a look at all of their sites. Thank You for pointing us in their direction!
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog ..My Grand Children in Alaska =-.

• Reply A Sort Of Fairy Tale November 4, 2009 at 10:46 pm

love Storia Design, just found the artists blog recently. also, can’t wait to check out more of the photography you featured!
    .-= A Sort Of Fairy Tale´s last blog ..What I Want Wednesday 11/4/09 =-.

• Reply nadene engwell June 2, 2010 at 11:22 am

Hiya! I just saw your blog and wanted to say that I love it! It’s very creative and very sweet with lots of little personal goodies and treats along the way! Keep up the fab work!

• Reply Camilla January 11, 2011 at 9:22 pm