November 4, 2009

This is one seriously classy line of pillows. I’ve been crushing on the designs of AphroChic lately, and in case you haven’t heard of the collection yet consider today your lucky day! Jeanine Hays is the founder and creative director behind AphroChic and her Dreamland pillow collection is just great — modern and soulful. The colors and patterns are vibrant with tons of personality but also high quality and eco-friendly produced from 100% natural fabrics like Belgian linen, cotton and silk. My favorite: the yellow and white haze pattern – beautiful!

And don’t miss this… Jeanine authors a fantastic blog where she blogs about her life and inspirations, you simply must check it out (it’s blog of the week!).

(photography: Patrick Cline.Model: Maryse Weekes.)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Marwa November 4, 2009 at 5:44 am

Very Very nice

• Reply julie November 4, 2009 at 5:59 am

ooh! I just found a link from Jeanine’s blog to win that fab yellow cushion!
    .-= julie´s last blog ..vintage lace =-.

• Reply Aspirations of a Southern Housewife November 4, 2009 at 7:22 am

oh very fun! I especially love the floral ones…
    .-= Aspirations of a Southern Housewife´s last blog ..Humbled part Two (more Blog Awards!) =-.

• Reply Chelsea November 4, 2009 at 8:42 am

Love the graphic pillows, not my style but maybe I need some change….
    .-= Chelsea´s last blog ..Hump Day Bliss =-.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente November 4, 2009 at 9:41 am

I know…I know! i am so deeply smitten with that yellow haze pillow, I can hardly stand it! I have been looking for a pillow just like that…..*sigh* :)
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..It’s my bag, baby! =-.

• Reply lindsay November 4, 2009 at 9:50 am

I love her style! The new pillows are fantastic. I wonder if that’s her living room? I love the relaxed lived in vibe!

• Reply Lydia, Clueless Crafter November 4, 2009 at 9:51 am

Superb styling by pairing the hip pillows with a timeless oriental rug!
    .-= Lydia, Clueless Crafter´s last blog ..The Homemade Halloween High =-.

• Reply Sophie @ Century Finds November 4, 2009 at 9:54 am

I love the Haze collection especially – just fabulous!
    .-= Sophie @ Century Finds´s last blog ..New at Century Finds – Jen Renninger =-.

• Reply Miss K. November 4, 2009 at 10:03 am

Yes! We love Jeanine (she would have easily been in Donimino were it still around) and we are giving away one of her pillows. She is a wonderful person!! Thank you, Holly, for giving attention to this wonderful designer!

• Reply rifferaff November 4, 2009 at 1:33 pm

i don’t usually like leather sofa’s but i am loving that living room.

• Reply Miss B November 4, 2009 at 4:04 pm

Oh Holly I am SOOOOOO happy you wrote about Aprho Chic today! She is giving away one of her large haze pillows in mimosa (the yellow) this week on The Bright Side Project. I will include the link (I hope that is okay).

Jeanine is the sweetest most professional lady and I am THRILLED that you are giving her some much deserved attention.

Miss B.
    .-= Miss B´s last blog ..KNOCK KNOCK =-.

• Reply decor8 November 5, 2009 at 4:05 am

Miss B – I’ll let it slide this time. :)

• Reply aphrochic November 4, 2009 at 4:24 pm

Thank you so much Holly for posting about our pillow collection, and to all of you for your lovely comments! A few of you have commented about the living room, and I would love to say it’s mine. Actually it’s the beautiful home of a friend who lives in Harlem. We shot some great photos there, and I just had to use his home because of the mix of modern and ethnic elements like that gorgeous rug! So glad you like it.

• Reply Kiran November 4, 2009 at 5:33 pm

I love the pillows! Add a lot of dimension, spunky-ness and colors to plain and boring furniture.
    .-= Kiran´s last blog ..Orbbies: Orlando’s Rockin’ Blogs =-.

• Reply Alissa November 4, 2009 at 8:39 pm

I’m going through a mild yellow obsession – these pillows are perfect!
    .-= Alissa´s last blog ..A is for… Art =-.

• Reply maria1975 November 5, 2009 at 1:04 am

Love all the wonderful colors & patterns :)

• Reply Poetry Rachma November 16, 2010 at 4:55 pm

This is the nicest inspirational blog i’ve ever found….just like a fresh water this blog always refresh my mind :))))