Etsy Faves

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

November 10, 2009

Hello friends and welcome to another week of Etsy finds, I think you’ll be inspired by at least one of these great sellers today! I’m excited to share with you these five shops in particular because they’re all relatively new finds for me too so I share your excitement. From screen prints to portraits, scarves to gorgeous wooden things for your kitchen, there’s a little something for everyone!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

First up is print maker Dee Beale in the UK. Her screen prints, which feel very Scandinavian to me, are just lovely!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

I am so happy to learn that Lisa DeJohn now has an Etsy shop. Her illustrative work is so fun and full and detail and imagination… The ducks rowing totally remind me of the Charles River in Boston in front of Harvard. I wonder if this is what inspired her work?

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Yokoo Scarves & Accessories will keep you warm and cozy on crisp evenings… These are utterly gorgeous and most can be custom made in any color of your liking.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

I found out about Art by Elizabeth Bauman over on Victoria’s blog this week. These portraits are just great! Good find, Victoria and so very, very you! Please see Victoria’s portrait collection from various artists over her sofa for a little decorating inspiration.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Gorgeous, organic wood things for the home by Nature Design… The cups are amazing, I cannot stop looking at them! I imagine an interiors stylist or still life/food photographer could do something really neat with all of these gorgeous goodies.

(images linked to sellers above)

26 Comments

• Reply Juana @ SweetVisualAids November 10, 2009 at 3:42 pm

lovely finds as always ;)
    .-= Juana @ SweetVisualAids´s last blog ..Time flies when you are having fun! =-.

• Reply My Owl Barn November 10, 2009 at 3:46 pm

I like Dee Beale’s prints. Those bunnies are so cute.
    .-= My Owl Barn´s last blog ..Ellen Giggenbach =-.

• Reply karin November 10, 2009 at 3:50 pm

lovely finds! tnx.

• Reply MayaLee November 10, 2009 at 3:56 pm

Great Etsy picks! I especially love that Gingerbread City by Lisa DeJohn. So sweet!
    .-= MayaLee´s last blog ..Christmas Cards =-.

• Reply Zoe from Sleepymoondesign November 10, 2009 at 4:17 pm

Wow these really are truly new finds! It reminds me of some of the great things you can find on Etsy! I love them all!

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente November 10, 2009 at 4:19 pm

Yum. Yum. yummy~ So many good ones, thank you so much hun! I look forward to this feature so much….* sigh*
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Please welcome…. =-.

• Reply cristin @ simplified bee November 10, 2009 at 4:28 pm

Great finds!!! Thanks for sharing.

xo,
    cristin
    .-= cristin @ simplified bee´s last blog ..Thanksgiving Dinner Guest – Top 10 Hostess Gifts Under $40 =-.

• Reply Fresh Design Blog November 10, 2009 at 4:36 pm

A great collection of Etsy picks. I love Dee Beale’s prints and Lisa DeJohn’s work, with the nut-roasting squirrels, is rather quirky.
    .-= Fresh Design Blog´s last blog ..Top 10 kitchen worktop savers =-.

• Reply Frau Mayer November 10, 2009 at 4:44 pm

Mhhh, those squirells are fantastic! Thanks!

• Reply Red Lipstick Style November 10, 2009 at 5:22 pm

Wonderful finds on Etsy. I just want to go there and spend hours. The creativity of everyone amazes me!

• Reply Elizabeth Bauman November 10, 2009 at 5:53 pm

Thank you so much for including my paintings with these wonderful finds!

• Reply sulu-design November 10, 2009 at 9:12 pm

Oooh! Thanks for the introduction to Nature Design. I’m familiar with a few of the other sellers’ work, but had never this the last shop. Pretty wooden spoons are always a wonderful gift. Great idea.

• Reply Megnificent Made November 11, 2009 at 2:56 am

that chain scarf is so unique!
    .-= Megnificent Made´s last blog ..Aussie Swap…Aussie Flop! =-.

• Reply Nem November 11, 2009 at 3:57 am

I really love the paintings! :)
    .-= Nem´s last blog ..I Miss You =-.

• Reply Inga November 11, 2009 at 3:59 am

Oh, those beautiful cups must have been inspired by the famous finnish kuksa cup:

• Reply Dee November 11, 2009 at 4:57 am

Thank you so much, I am genuinely honoured to be included in your Etsy Take Five Tuesday.
    Thanks
    Dee

• Reply Regina November 11, 2009 at 8:22 am

I’ve seen Yookoo’s scarves on etsy before, and I loooove them! All these features are amazing! Thanks for showcasing some fabulous Etsy artists!
    .-= Regina´s last blog ..Sareena Hoodie – Organic French Terry, Wool/Cashmere =-.

• Reply Chelsea November 11, 2009 at 9:02 am

Great Etsy finds! I will have to check all of them out. Thanks for sharing.
    .-= Chelsea´s last blog ..Hump Day Bliss =-.

• Reply Cat Sitter in the City November 11, 2009 at 11:58 am

I love Etsy. I could buy a thing or two or three every day. I hadn’t seen the Lisa DeJohn prints. I suspect I will own one by the end of the day!

• Reply Cajeta November 11, 2009 at 12:06 pm

LOL…YooKoo was recently featured on Regretsy with her fabulous hipster accessories!

• Reply Pragya November 11, 2009 at 1:44 pm

LOVE Lisa DeJohn’ s work!! Off to check out her etsy shop.
    .-= Pragya´s last blog ..Clothes Line, Limited edition colorful art =-.

• Reply Susan November 11, 2009 at 1:47 pm

Thanks for the great finds! Etsy is a HUGE world of fabulous things…but, sometimes overwhelming! I love the first print-maker, being a mid-cent. modern fan myself.

BTW, I heard about you through Cindy at http://www.prettyneatdesigns.blogspot.com/

Best wishes & happy Snoozin’!

• Reply mijk November 11, 2009 at 2:19 pm

I love your etsy picks! I was wondering now you live in germany what about Dawanda donnerstag? it seems more non western sellars use dawanda and it makes for a differnt atmosphere then etsy
    .-= mijk´s last blog ..Im Deutsche Wald =-.

• Reply decor8 November 11, 2009 at 2:42 pm

Mijk – That would be a great idea and I’ve thought about it but honestly, I have a very hard time navigating that site since most sellers are writing in German and I cannot read German fluently yet. But once I’m fluent, I would love to do that!

• Reply Lynne, Tea for Joy November 11, 2009 at 4:58 pm

Love the natural materials of the bottom seller – great
    .-= Lynne, Tea for Joy´s last blog ..Wednesday workspace: industrial shelving =-.

• Reply Christine - Handmade Evolution November 12, 2009 at 3:58 pm

Love the Yookoo knitwear, fall is my absolute favorite time of year because of all the accessories! I’d love to add one of their knits to my collection, so warm and cozy.
    .-= Christine – Handmade Evolution´s last blog ..Welcome to Handmade Evolution =-.