Handmade, Objects, Stationery

Bailey Doesn’t Bark

November 11, 2009

I received news this week from Bailey Doesn’t Bark that Re Jin Lee, founder and designer, has decided to branch out from tableware design to include home accessories, stationery and jewelry. Yay! Congratulations to Re Jin and her team! Using 100% recycled, reusable or biodegradable elements in her lines and packaging, Bailey Doesn’t Bark is committed to eco-friendly design in addition to producing beautiful things with purpose.

Bailey Doesnt Bark

“To keep an eye on quality and costs, she prefers to apply and fire decals on her porcelain pieces and package her products in-house. Re Jin not only wants to creatively inspire with the new pieces she’s been developing this year, but also hopes to inspire with the principals she’s infused in the production.”

I love all of these beautiful things, great work Re Jin! Her tea bag mugs, plates with gold accents, and her cards are beautiful – love how they shimmer!

You can find her latest collection here and also live at the Union Square Holiday Market in New York City between November 25 to December 24, 2009.

(photos: bailey doesn’t bark)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Daniella November 11, 2009 at 2:28 pm

Oh yay! I’m excited.

• Reply B November 11, 2009 at 2:36 pm

I am seeing white and gold everywhere I look lately. I love the unexpected touch of glitz.

• Reply Sophie @ Century Finds November 11, 2009 at 2:51 pm

I am so glad she has expanded her range! I love the ruler notepads in particular, I could easily add one to my stack of “notepads too beautiful to write on” :-)
    .-= Sophie @ Century Finds´s last blog ..Doily Glasses Giveaway Alert! =-.

• Reply Erika - 2byDesign November 11, 2009 at 2:58 pm

That is the teacup and plate I have EVER seen!!

• Reply Miss B November 11, 2009 at 3:15 pm

I’m a big fan this is great news! Jewelry too, oh my!
    .-= Miss B´s last blog ..LAVISH GIVING =-.

• Reply Jane November 11, 2009 at 4:18 pm

oh that teacup with the gold splodge is divine. So delicate and modern.
    .-= Jane´s last blog ..Forget them not =-.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente November 11, 2009 at 4:22 pm

beautiful, beautiful and gorgeous! RJ is also a lovely and sweet gal and I am a huge fan of hers! So wonderful that she is adding and expanding her fantastic line!
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..It’s my bag, baby! =-.

• Reply Cynthia At A Shimmy In My Spirit November 11, 2009 at 6:31 pm

Such lovely pieces.
    .-= Cynthia At A Shimmy In My Spirit´s last blog ..Today’s iPhone Polaroids =-.

• Reply Amy - no. 15 creative November 11, 2009 at 7:52 pm

I love the gold and white. Perfect for the holidays!
    .-= Amy – no. 15 creative´s last blog ..Shade of Grey =-.

• Reply ktrn November 16, 2009 at 3:31 pm

some beautiful pieces!
    .-= ktrn´s last blog ..you warm, them warm! =-.

• Reply Penny Patten November 16, 2009 at 7:39 pm

Pretty and so dainty!
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog ..A Plain Brown Sheath Will Become More… =-.