FRYD + Design

Before I wrap up for the week, I simply must share a very lovely blogger and peeks of her home in Norway! I first heard about FRYD + Design this morning when BoligLiv sent an email showing some of the new content that they just posted on their site. Immediately my eyes were drawn to Jeanette Lunde of FRYD + Design, a graphic designer and blogger in Norway and thankfully for most of us, who writes her blog in English.

FRYD + Design

Jeanette’s world is such a sweet escape so I invite you to get lost with me today in her dreamy Norwegian wonderland. All these photographs were taken by her of her welcoming and charming home in Skien.

FRYD + Design

FRYD + Design

FRYD + Design

Psst: Jeanette also has a darling shop where she sells some of her own unique creations, including prints! Enjoy!

(images FRYD + Design)

Posted by decor8 in blogs on November 20, 2009

1. Mausumi commented
    November 20th, 2009 at 8:21am

Oh, how pretty!
    Thanks for sharing, I’m Norwegian too, and I haven’t been fortunate enough to discover her blog yet! :)
    .-= Mausumi´s last blog ..Daily inspiration: Circus =-.

2. cary commented
    November 20th, 2009 at 8:41am

Love that chair! Great design.
    .-= cary´s last blog ..Hucklebones *swoon*… =-.

3. stephanie commented
    November 20th, 2009 at 8:48am

beautiful! I love the light, airy quality of her space :)
    .-= stephanie´s last blog ..Portuguese Bedroom – Print of the Month =-.

4. HELLO TIGER! commented
    November 20th, 2009 at 10:06am

Love that Mademoiselle chair. Got one in white.
    .-= HELLO TIGER!´s last blog ..Kaffe kaffe kaffe! Coffee coffee coffee! =-.

5. Alisha commented
    November 20th, 2009 at 1:14pm

So light, fresh, and breezy! Love it!
    .-= Alisha´s last blog ..Truth (print) 8 x 10 =-.

6. MayaLee commented
    November 20th, 2009 at 1:24pm

I love FRYD + Design! I have followed her blog for quite a while now and I think her photos are such eye candy!
    .-= MayaLee´s last blog ..Before & After =-.

7. Jeanette commented
    November 20th, 2009 at 1:39pm

Thank you Holly!! Ü
    .-= Jeanette´s last blog ..VISIT + BOLIGLIV =-.

8. Jutta commented
    November 20th, 2009 at 3:21pm

Ooooh, she has the pink Mademoiselle chairs! And many of them… I want one! :) And everything else in her home is lovely too.
    .-= Jutta´s last blog ..Vähän tunnelmointia =-.

9. Vanessa commented
    November 20th, 2009 at 3:47pm

That photo of all the cheery scarves hanging was the best! Love the colors…
    .-= Vanessa´s last blog ..Me, My Scarf & I Contest Entry =-.

10. Caroline commented
    November 20th, 2009 at 6:10pm

Oh I love these picture! So light and breezy.

11. Deva commented
    November 20th, 2009 at 6:26pm

I like the home decorated in gentle tones, like the white thing! I Love the light and the chair is beautiful :)
    .-= Deva´s last blog ..Corners of my new home =-.

12. cristin @ simplified bee commented
    November 20th, 2009 at 6:40pm

simply beautiful. great find!

xo,
    cristin
    .-= cristin @ simplified bee´s last blog ..Friday Find: One Kings Lane Invitation =-.

13. Carmella commented
    November 20th, 2009 at 6:50pm

I’m so glad you found her! I’ve been enjoying her blog for a while now, and love it – what fun to see her featured here!
    .-= Carmella´s last blog ..On the Riter =-.

14. Travelingmama commented
    November 20th, 2009 at 7:08pm

Jeanette’s home is so airy and heavenly! I love the white background with the pops of bold color. Very inspiring! I’m taking lots of notes- I cannot wait to decorate my own slice of Scandinavia!
    .-= Travelingmama´s last blog ..{owl} brads =-.

15. A Sort Of Fairy Tale commented
    November 20th, 2009 at 7:41pm

i am now convinced that everything lovely resides in europe and i understand why you moved there, holly. we need more of this gorgeousness in the states!
    .-= A Sort Of Fairy Tale´s last blog ..What I Want Wednesday 11/18/09 =-.

16. hazel & hunter commented
    November 21st, 2009 at 7:10am

what an amazing home!! so heavenly!

17. Kiran commented
    November 22nd, 2009 at 1:06am

So lovely! Thanks for sharing Jeanette space here with us, Holly :) I love her decor ideas, especially the colorful door drapes. Great idea for a matter or natural wall colors. Brighten the space with colors!
    .-= Kiran´s last blog ..I needed a break from =-.

18. Carol Maguire commented
    November 22nd, 2009 at 7:19am

Loved the photos……..so sweet and open……..you could just feel the air and the loving energy!
    .-= Carol Maguire´s last blog ..Carol Maguire Home…..Launch Party! =-.

19. Adventures in Dressmaking commented
    November 22nd, 2009 at 1:44pm

Love the colorful pillows, especially against the cool white backgrounds! Makes me want to re-decorate a room…
    .-= Adventures in Dressmaking´s last blog ..Another J.Crew-inspired embellished tee =-.

20. Penny Patten commented
    November 22nd, 2009 at 7:28pm

So sweet and inviting. I really like the love seats.
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog ..Decorating For The Holidays =-.

21. tumbleweed commented
    November 22nd, 2009 at 8:14pm

Gorgeous! The colors, the simplicity… Thanks for the link.

22. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    November 23rd, 2009 at 6:30pm

Okay….how on earth did I get so behind over here? So much loveliness I have missed. :) This home is just incredible. So beautiful, warm and so many beautiful colors but, with such a restrained hand. I adore it…..thank you for sharing.
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Monday: inspired by lovely swans… =-.

23. marie helene commented
    November 29th, 2009 at 1:22pm

Amusing, I crafted the same sort of heart for advent.

Big spirits…

24. emad smadi commented
    October 28th, 2010 at 10:13pm

dear jeanette,you were the best.you still are,you ll stay the best of all the east and west.
    eddie smadi