FRYD+ Design Blog

November 20, 2009

Before I wrap up for the week, I simply must share a very lovely blogger and peeks of her home in Norway! I first heard about FRYD + Design this morning when BoligLiv sent an email showing some of the new content that they just posted on their site. Immediately my eyes were drawn to Jeanette Lunde of FRYD + Design, a graphic designer and blogger in Norway and thankfully for most of us, who writes her blog in English.

FRYD+ Design Blog

Jeanette’s world is such a sweet escape so I invite you to get lost with me today in her dreamy Norwegian wonderland. All these photographs were taken by her of her welcoming and charming home in Skien.

FRYD+ Design Blog

FRYD+ Design Blog

FRYD+ Design Blog

Psst: Jeanette also has a darling shop where she sells some of her own unique creations, including prints! Enjoy!

(images FRYD + Design)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Mausumi November 20, 2009 at 8:21 am

Oh, how pretty!
    Thanks for sharing, I’m Norwegian too, and I haven’t been fortunate enough to discover her blog yet! :)
    .-= Mausumi´s last blog ..Daily inspiration: Circus =-.

• Reply cary November 20, 2009 at 8:41 am

Love that chair! Great design.
    .-= cary´s last blog ..Hucklebones *swoon*… =-.

• Reply stephanie November 20, 2009 at 8:48 am

beautiful! I love the light, airy quality of her space :)
    .-= stephanie´s last blog ..Portuguese Bedroom – Print of the Month =-.

• Reply HELLO TIGER! November 20, 2009 at 10:06 am

Love that Mademoiselle chair. Got one in white.
    .-= HELLO TIGER!´s last blog ..Kaffe kaffe kaffe! Coffee coffee coffee! =-.

• Reply Alisha November 20, 2009 at 1:14 pm

So light, fresh, and breezy! Love it!
    .-= Alisha´s last blog ..Truth (print) 8 x 10 =-.

• Reply MayaLee November 20, 2009 at 1:24 pm

I love FRYD + Design! I have followed her blog for quite a while now and I think her photos are such eye candy!
    .-= MayaLee´s last blog ..Before & After =-.

• Reply Jeanette November 20, 2009 at 1:39 pm

Thank you Holly!! Ü
    .-= Jeanette´s last blog ..VISIT + BOLIGLIV =-.

• Reply Jutta November 20, 2009 at 3:21 pm

Ooooh, she has the pink Mademoiselle chairs! And many of them… I want one! :) And everything else in her home is lovely too.
    .-= Jutta´s last blog ..Vähän tunnelmointia =-.

• Reply Vanessa November 20, 2009 at 3:47 pm

That photo of all the cheery scarves hanging was the best! Love the colors…
    .-= Vanessa´s last blog ..Me, My Scarf & I Contest Entry =-.

• Reply Caroline November 20, 2009 at 6:10 pm

Oh I love these picture! So light and breezy.

• Reply Deva November 20, 2009 at 6:26 pm

I like the home decorated in gentle tones, like the white thing! I Love the light and the chair is beautiful :)
    .-= Deva´s last blog ..Corners of my new home =-.

• Reply cristin @ simplified bee November 20, 2009 at 6:40 pm

simply beautiful. great find!

.-= cristin @ simplified bee´s last blog ..Friday Find: One Kings Lane Invitation =-.

• Reply Carmella November 20, 2009 at 6:50 pm

I’m so glad you found her! I’ve been enjoying her blog for a while now, and love it – what fun to see her featured here!
    .-= Carmella´s last blog ..On the Riter =-.

• Reply Travelingmama November 20, 2009 at 7:08 pm

Jeanette’s home is so airy and heavenly! I love the white background with the pops of bold color. Very inspiring! I’m taking lots of notes- I cannot wait to decorate my own slice of Scandinavia!
    .-= Travelingmama´s last blog ..{owl} brads =-.

• Reply A Sort Of Fairy Tale November 20, 2009 at 7:41 pm

i am now convinced that everything lovely resides in europe and i understand why you moved there, holly. we need more of this gorgeousness in the states!
    .-= A Sort Of Fairy Tale´s last blog ..What I Want Wednesday 11/18/09 =-.

• Reply hazel & hunter November 21, 2009 at 7:10 am

what an amazing home!! so heavenly!

• Reply Kiran November 22, 2009 at 1:06 am

So lovely! Thanks for sharing Jeanette space here with us, Holly :) I love her decor ideas, especially the colorful door drapes. Great idea for a matter or natural wall colors. Brighten the space with colors!
    .-= Kiran´s last blog ..I needed a break from =-.

• Reply Carol Maguire November 22, 2009 at 7:19 am

Loved the photos…… sweet and open…… could just feel the air and the loving energy!
    .-= Carol Maguire´s last blog ..Carol Maguire Home…..Launch Party! =-.

• Reply Adventures in Dressmaking November 22, 2009 at 1:44 pm

Love the colorful pillows, especially against the cool white backgrounds! Makes me want to re-decorate a room…
    .-= Adventures in Dressmaking´s last blog ..Another J.Crew-inspired embellished tee =-.

• Reply Penny Patten November 22, 2009 at 7:28 pm

So sweet and inviting. I really like the love seats.
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog ..Decorating For The Holidays =-.

• Reply tumbleweed November 22, 2009 at 8:14 pm

Gorgeous! The colors, the simplicity… Thanks for the link.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente November 23, 2009 at 6:30 pm

Okay….how on earth did I get so behind over here? So much loveliness I have missed. :) This home is just incredible. So beautiful, warm and so many beautiful colors but, with such a restrained hand. I adore it…..thank you for sharing.
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Monday: inspired by lovely swans… =-.

• Reply marie helene November 29, 2009 at 1:22 pm

Amusing, I crafted the same sort of heart for advent.

Big spirits…

• Reply emad smadi October 28, 2010 at 10:13 pm

dear jeanette,you were the still are,you ll stay the best of all the east and west.
    eddie smadi