Bloggers

Spring Blog

December 2, 2009

I know it’s winter but Spring has sprung! I just got the news from Michelle, Life Coach from When I Grow Up (and a friend of mine, woot!) that her new blogging project just kicked off called Spring. What is it? It’s a collaboration of four creative female entrepreneurs who want to inspire others by talking about their passions, professions, and how they’re navigating it all.

Spring Blog

Who are they? Life coach Michelle Ward, illustrator & pattern artist Jessica Gonacha Swift, author and blogger Carolyn Rubenstein and jewelry designer Jessica Constable.

They’ve just posted their first episode where they discuss Gratitude and you can watch them here. Enjoy and ladies — serious, great initiative – congratulations!

(image: Spring)

You Might Also Like

17 Comments

• Reply khristian a. howell December 2, 2009 at 3:28 pm

Wow! congrats ladies! I have recently become good friends with Jess Gonacha Swift, and I couldn’t be more grateful for it. What a great project!

• Reply Carolyn December 2, 2009 at 4:10 pm

Holly,
    You are simply amazing! Thank you so much for sharing Spring on Decor8. I popped on for my mid-afternoon Decor8 treat and was so surprised. Thank you again :).
    Carolyn
    .-= Carolyn´s last blog ..The Spring Conversation Begins! =-.

• Reply Jess LC December 2, 2009 at 4:15 pm

Holly, thank you so much for posting and announcing Spring! That is so kind of you!

• Reply Michelle | When I Grow Up Coach December 2, 2009 at 4:17 pm

Do you hear a (thud) all the way in Germany? That was me falling over when I saw this! Thank you super very much for posting about Spring here on decor8. All us Springers just love your blog, & your readers are exactly the type of people we’re hoping to connect with.

You’re the bestest, Holly!
    .-= Michelle | When I Grow Up Coach´s last blog ..Spring has Sprung! =-.

• Reply Ben December 2, 2009 at 4:23 pm

Thanks for positing. This web series is great!

• Reply Two Brunettes December 2, 2009 at 4:30 pm

one talented group of ladies!!!!
    .-= Two Brunettes´s last blog ..Moving Day! =-.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente December 2, 2009 at 4:36 pm

How wonderful! Off to check it all out!
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..PS… =-.

• Reply B December 2, 2009 at 4:43 pm

I’ve been reading Jess’s blog for a few months now, and I’m so happy for these ladies. Jess is the only one I followed before, and I find her Makeunder philosophy so inspirational.
    .-= B´s last blog ..Fabric Score! =-.

• Reply cristin @ simplified bee December 2, 2009 at 5:19 pm

thanks for the introduction! i’m following them now.

xo,
    cristin
    .-= cristin @ simplified bee´s last blog ..Holiday Decor: Ideas for Decorating the Mantel for Christmas =-.

• Reply Adventures in Dressmaking December 2, 2009 at 5:30 pm

Looks great! Can’t wait to see their updates!
    .-= Adventures in Dressmaking´s last blog ..Christmas decor around the house =-.

• Reply jess gonacha swift December 2, 2009 at 6:05 pm

Holly, thank you thank you thank you. It really means a lot to have your support and encouragement right from the start of our project. We couldn’t be happier! I appreciate all that you do SO much. :)
    .-= jess gonacha swift´s last blog ..SPRING: our very first video post about GRATITUDE =-.

• Reply Lydia, Clueless Crafter December 2, 2009 at 6:11 pm

It’s like the View (but waaaaaaaaaaaaay better) online! woot to these women!
    .-= Lydia, Clueless Crafter´s last blog ..Clueless Goes to Miami. Ciao! =-.

• Reply Lydia, Clueless Crafter December 2, 2009 at 6:18 pm

ha, I just finished the video and they said their idea was based off of The View. Feeling pretty good from picking up that connection;-)
    .-= Lydia, Clueless Crafter´s last blog ..Clueless Goes to Miami. Ciao! =-.

• Reply Lindsay @ Likely Design December 2, 2009 at 8:07 pm

I love the videos! Such a cute idea!!
    .-= Lindsay @ Likely Design´s last blog ..It’s an Etsy Christmas! =-.

• Reply stephanie December 3, 2009 at 8:14 am

wonderful idea!
    .-= stephanie´s last blog ..Schoener Wohnen I – Print of the Month =-.

• Reply Nem December 3, 2009 at 8:22 am

I love it! Thanks for sharing, I’m definitely adding them to my blogroll.
    .-= Nem´s last blog ..A Cosy Night In =-.

• Reply Piper December 3, 2009 at 11:33 am

Thank you for sharing – definitely will be adding to my blogroll. I’m an aspiring entrepreneur so I love finding sources of inspiration! I’m also blogging about my trials of starting my own online boutique. It’s a scary but exciting venture!