Spring Has Sprung!

I know it’s winter but Spring has sprung! I just got the news from Michelle, Life Coach from When I Grow Up (and a friend of mine, woot!) that her new blogging project just kicked off called Spring. What is it? It’s a collaboration of four creative female entrepreneurs who want to inspire others by talking about their passions, professions, and how they’re navigating it all.

Spring

Who are they? Life coach Michelle Ward, illustrator & pattern artist Jessica Gonacha Swift, author and blogger Carolyn Rubenstein and jewelry designer Jessica Constable.

They’ve just posted their first episode where they discuss Gratitude and you can watch them here. Enjoy and ladies — serious, great initiative – congratulations!

(image: Spring)

Posted by decor8 in blogs, inspiration on December 02, 2009

1. khristian a. howell commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 3:28pm

Wow! congrats ladies! I have recently become good friends with Jess Gonacha Swift, and I couldn’t be more grateful for it. What a great project!

2. Carolyn commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 4:10pm

Holly,
    You are simply amazing! Thank you so much for sharing Spring on Decor8. I popped on for my mid-afternoon Decor8 treat and was so surprised. Thank you again :).
    Carolyn
    .-= Carolyn´s last blog ..The Spring Conversation Begins! =-.

3. Jess LC commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 4:15pm

Holly, thank you so much for posting and announcing Spring! That is so kind of you!

4. Michelle | When I Grow Up Coach commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 4:17pm

Do you hear a (thud) all the way in Germany? That was me falling over when I saw this! Thank you super very much for posting about Spring here on decor8. All us Springers just love your blog, & your readers are exactly the type of people we’re hoping to connect with.

You’re the bestest, Holly!
    .-= Michelle | When I Grow Up Coach´s last blog ..Spring has Sprung! =-.

5. Ben commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 4:23pm

Thanks for positing. This web series is great!

6. Two Brunettes commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 4:30pm

one talented group of ladies!!!!
    .-= Two Brunettes´s last blog ..Moving Day! =-.

7. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 4:36pm

How wonderful! Off to check it all out!
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..PS… =-.

8. B commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 4:43pm

I’ve been reading Jess’s blog for a few months now, and I’m so happy for these ladies. Jess is the only one I followed before, and I find her Makeunder philosophy so inspirational.
    .-= B´s last blog ..Fabric Score! =-.

9. cristin @ simplified bee commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 5:19pm

thanks for the introduction! i’m following them now.

xo,
    cristin
    .-= cristin @ simplified bee´s last blog ..Holiday Decor: Ideas for Decorating the Mantel for Christmas =-.

10. Adventures in Dressmaking commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 5:30pm

Looks great! Can’t wait to see their updates!
    .-= Adventures in Dressmaking´s last blog ..Christmas decor around the house =-.

11. jess gonacha swift commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 6:05pm

Holly, thank you thank you thank you. It really means a lot to have your support and encouragement right from the start of our project. We couldn’t be happier! I appreciate all that you do SO much. :)
    .-= jess gonacha swift´s last blog ..SPRING: our very first video post about GRATITUDE =-.

12. Lydia, Clueless Crafter commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 6:11pm

It’s like the View (but waaaaaaaaaaaaay better) online! woot to these women!
    .-= Lydia, Clueless Crafter´s last blog ..Clueless Goes to Miami. Ciao! =-.

13. Lydia, Clueless Crafter commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 6:18pm

ha, I just finished the video and they said their idea was based off of The View. Feeling pretty good from picking up that connection;-)
    .-= Lydia, Clueless Crafter´s last blog ..Clueless Goes to Miami. Ciao! =-.

14. Lindsay @ Likely Design commented
    December 2nd, 2009 at 8:07pm

I love the videos! Such a cute idea!!
    .-= Lindsay @ Likely Design´s last blog ..It’s an Etsy Christmas! =-.

15. stephanie commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 8:14am

wonderful idea!
    .-= stephanie´s last blog ..Schoener Wohnen I – Print of the Month =-.

16. Nem commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 8:22am

I love it! Thanks for sharing, I’m definitely adding them to my blogroll.
    .-= Nem´s last blog ..A Cosy Night In =-.

17. Piper commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 11:33am

Thank you for sharing – definitely will be adding to my blogroll. I’m an aspiring entrepreneur so I love finding sources of inspiration! I’m also blogging about my trials of starting my own online boutique. It’s a scary but exciting venture!