Svenska Stylistgruppen

I read about Svenska Stylistgruppen today on the Creativity Channel and was so inspired by what I clicked on and then, fell in love with… all at first sight! It’s a group of stylists, which appears to be an agency, run by business partners Helene Holmstedt and Maria Malmström.

Svenska Stylistgruppen

Svenska Stylistgruppen

Svenska Stylistgruppen

Svenska Stylistgruppen

Svenska Stylistgruppen has a talented group of more than 30 stylists, mostly interiors but also food, products and such… and I found a few that I thought I’d share with you briefly. Their names are Viveka Gil, Helene Holmstedt, Ulrika Jidström, Ann Charlotte Ridderstolpe, Anncatrin Rosenqvist and Kerstin Söderlund — each of their names links to their portfolio so please take a peek. I selected images above from their portfolios, I like seeing them all together so I created virtual mood board mixing them together. I love the shots of lime, teal and lilac, don’t you?

(images: Svenska Stylistgruppen)

Posted by decor8 in inspiration on December 03, 2009

1. Jaimie commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 11:39am

Does anyone know where that multi-coloured polka-dot wallpaper is from (in the photo with the robot hook?)

2. Fresh Design Blog commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 11:39am

Love the pictures you’ve selected to feature and I’ve enjoyed clicking through to view more about each of them.
    .-= Fresh Design Blog´s last blog ..£5 off a £20 spend at Love Eco =-.

3. thedoodlegirl commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 11:55am

OH my COLOR! What vibrant and beautiful living spaces!
    .-= thedoodlegirl´s last blog ..24 Days ‘Til Christmas: Making tree ornaments =-.

4. leslie commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 11:57am

Beyond inspiring Holly! If only I could garden with those boots and jacket on -carrying that little basket!!! Amazing set of images will check out the links.
    .-= leslie´s last blog ..Vignettes of Color =-.

5. caro commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 12:04pm

I love these pics. The colors, the interior, the styling, the “Adventskranz”, everything. Really great. Thank you, Holly.
    .-= caro´s last blog ..Talented Sarah =-.

6. Nuit commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 12:12pm

So much gorgeousness at once! thanks Holly, lovely inspiration. Great link :)
    .-= Nuit´s last blog ..DIY Christmas Presents!! =-.

7. B commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 12:34pm

This is two tons of gorgeous!
    .-= B´s last blog ..Just Launched: Print Society =-.

8. Sophia Mar commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 12:48pm

So inspiring! I love it
    .-= Sophia Mar´s last blog ..No limit =-.

9. Catrin commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 12:59pm

Thanks for this post. These pictures are so lovely!
    .-= Catrin´s last blog ..SCHUBLADEN VON FRANZISKA WODICKA =-.

10. Miss B commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 1:06pm

Love the light in these images, just gorgeous!
    .-= Miss B´s last blog ..RACHEL BRIGHT:: LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE =-.

11. My Owl Barn commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 1:27pm

No wonder you feel in love at first sight. These pictures are beyond beautiful.
    .-= My Owl Barn´s last blog ..Bookhou: {Animal Softies} =-.

12. tiina commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 2:39pm

yeyy go sweden go sweden!
    .-= tiina´s last blog ..bliss =-.

13. summer commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 4:18pm

I don’t suppose anyone knows where that robot hook is from?

14. anita commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 5:20pm

beautiful images and when the composition is so good it does not matter what the subject; it is just a joy to look. i art direct and write plus have a little online store http://www.happinessitself.com so totally understand what goes into the simplest of images. thanks for finding this. x

15. Pixel Wild Child commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 6:43pm

Super beautiful photos… especially those hangers, they are wonderful!
    .-= Pixel Wild Child´s last blog ..When nature gets cute… ;O) =-.

16. virginia commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 8:32pm

I too I’m dying to know about the polka dot wall paper!

17. Karyna commented
    December 3rd, 2009 at 10:34pm

I love these items and photos! A lovely mix of simple and clean with great color and texture done beautifully! (And yep, those hangers!!)
    .-= Karyna´s last blog ..A Time for Pink & Yellow =-.

18. modern art commented
    December 4th, 2009 at 3:32am

The images are simply awesome and some nice decorative ideas there, thanks for sharing.

19. Leanda commented
    December 4th, 2009 at 5:52am

The Swedish just seem to have an innate sense of style, a real subtle and refined aesthetic. These are so lovely and inspiring <3
    .-= Leanda´s last blog ..this tickled me… =-.

20. nina commented
    December 5th, 2009 at 9:22pm

the fabric covered hangers are awesome!
    .-= nina´s last blog ..My dream couch… =-.

21. franseca commented
    December 6th, 2009 at 3:47pm

Hi holly! When i want save one of your beautiful images presented on your blog, i end up saving the whole cluster of pictures in the one post. Can you please fix this? I only want to admire one photo in large detail, not six in small detail!! thanks in advance! happy holidays to you and everyone!! :-)

22. decor8 commented
    December 6th, 2009 at 6:24pm

Hi francesca: Sorry I cannot change this, it’s the format that I like to use for personal reasons, I hope that you understand. :)

23. revathibudhar commented
    December 8th, 2009 at 8:09am

its nice bt my choice is comtemprory

24. Penny Patten commented
    December 9th, 2009 at 3:54pm

Jazzy, I like very much!
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog .."Gaiter’s" =-.

25. Janneke commented
    December 13th, 2009 at 6:19am

The polkadot wallpaper is my fave!
    .-= Janneke´s last blog ..X-Mas Around the World =-.

26. thedoodlegirl commented
    January 4th, 2010 at 10:37pm

How do you find these glorious spaces?? They are too good to be true!!! And Happy New Year, btw!
    .-= thedoodlegirl´s last blog ..Illustration Friday: Renewal =-.