Arts + Crafts

Amy Butler Art

December 7, 2009

I feel like I could blog about Amy Butler stuff at least once a week lately and never run out of things to talk about because she is rolling out one new product collection after another… bedding, rugs, bags, luggage, new fabric, patterns, stationery, books… Sheesh! And now ART! Does this lady sleep? What’s next, a magazine or a talk show? Let’s hope! What a creative lady…

Amy Butler Art

Amy Butler Art

Amy Butler Art

Amy Butler Art

Amy Butler Art

Amy Butler Art

Amy Butler Art

Amy Butler Art

So here you have it, the new Amy Butler Art that she has designed for Artaissance. You can buy her prints from either Artaissance directly — pretty!

(images: amy butler)

You Might Also Like

23 Comments

• Reply Pixel Wild Child December 7, 2009 at 7:07 pm

I love these patterns and the colour combos, gorgeous…
    .-= Pixel Wild Child´s last blog ..The World. Ingredients: mostly idiots. by Marc Johns =-.

• Reply Karen December 7, 2009 at 7:25 pm

Love her work! – I’d love to have her energy levels too :-)
    .-= Karen´s last blog ..Tuesday Tea Party – Aussie BBQ =-.

• Reply COCOCOZ"Y December 7, 2009 at 7:46 pm

Love these…especially the ones in blue and green.

COCOCOZY
    .-= COCOCOZ”Y´s last blog ..TILE FILE: A PEBBLE MOSAIC TILE FLOOR ROCKS IN A POSH ENTRYWAY! =-.

• Reply sunny December 7, 2009 at 8:46 pm

I got her email today about the wall art….can Amy Butler do no wrong? GORGEOUS!!!
    .-= sunny´s last blog ..sharona + domino magazine =-.

• Reply Maddy December 7, 2009 at 8:51 pm

I absolutely love these but unfortunately, I refuse to pay the ridiculous prices they are asking. Way, way, WAY to high.

• Reply elyse December 7, 2009 at 8:56 pm

amy definitely rocks her midwest mod style. love it!
    .-= elyse´s last blog ..the third reindeer =-.

• Reply Beach Vintage December 7, 2009 at 10:02 pm

She never stops creating that girl. Fabulous.
    .-= Beach Vintage´s last blog ..Can You Resist this Face? =-.

• Reply Anjuli A. December 7, 2009 at 10:54 pm

yes i love amy butler! i actually had some leftover fabric of hers and just wrapped it around a frame and hung it on the wall! so lovely…
    .-= Anjuli A.´s last blog ..Cabled Wrist Warmers, Anniversary Card, Ornament WIP =-.

• Reply ara133photography December 7, 2009 at 11:40 pm

Those are just beautiful!! I love her designs, and those circular-inside frames are the perfect display.
    .-= ara133photography´s last blog ..Softly snowing – 5×7 Fine Art Photograph Print =-.

• Reply Stina December 8, 2009 at 12:55 am

Oh wow, I love it! I’ve been looking for some new art, but I couldn’t decide. This is really pretty, plus, there are some of the colors I use in my apartment. (I do feel a little guilty about taking down my aunt’s paintings, but it’s really not my style anymore… ;-) )
    .-= Stina´s last blog ..Samstäglicher Seelenstriptease =-.

• Reply Nina December 8, 2009 at 12:56 am

Love it! So fresh. And I adore that chrome cabinet!
    .-= Nina´s last blog ..Robots with a heart =-.

• Reply julie December 8, 2009 at 1:10 am

oh, how i adore amy butler’s work!!! this art is exquisite!!! i could blog about her all day long as well. thank you for sharing.

• Reply Mumlan December 8, 2009 at 3:14 am

Lovely!! :)

• Reply whorange December 8, 2009 at 4:06 am

i want the art. i want the furniture. i want the entire room.
    .-= whorange´s last blog ..pressed to impress: flower power pressed holiday cards =-.

• Reply Carrie @ CarrieCan December 8, 2009 at 4:32 am

Must be fun as an artist to branch out in all these different directions. She’s indeed one busy bee…
    .-= Carrie @ CarrieCan´s last blog ..Etsy favs: Toonpoot =-.

• Reply nina December 8, 2009 at 8:37 am

Nice…bright & bold!
    .-= nina´s last blog ..Bridesmaid’s Gift Guide: Ideas Under $40 =-.

• Reply cheryl oz December 8, 2009 at 8:42 am

I’m a huge fan of Amy Butler’s work! How about Orla Kiely too…. she’s also amazing!
    .-= cheryl oz´s last blog ..For Charles and Ray Midcentury Design Packaged Notes =-.

• Reply Juana @ SweetVisualAids December 8, 2009 at 9:16 am

I don’t get tired of seeing her wonderful projects :) what lovely prints!
    .-= Juana @ SweetVisualAids´s last blog ..Eye Candy Pictures =-.

• Reply Heather December 8, 2009 at 9:48 am

So incredibly great!!! Santa…could I just add it to my list?
    .-= Heather´s last blog ..Happy Holidays-Giveaway =-.

• Reply Lydia, Clueless Crafter December 8, 2009 at 11:28 am

After being at Art Basel Miami, my eyes are happy to see pieces that a) I can afford and b) that I can curate to my own design needs.

I’d love to mix and match the medallion pieces. Much easier and way more fun than repainting!
    .-= Lydia, Clueless Crafter´s last blog ..Art Basel Miami Scene =-.

• Reply Lisa - Handmade Evolution December 8, 2009 at 11:53 am

Nice prints! I love the colors :)
    .-= Lisa – Handmade Evolution´s last blog ..Holiday Entertaining =-.

• Reply Valentina December 8, 2009 at 12:00 pm

*LOVE IT* the colors and the style makes me really happy :)

• Reply Rekha December 8, 2009 at 6:04 pm