Amy Butler Art

I feel like I could blog about Amy Butler stuff at least once a week lately and never run out of things to talk about because she is rolling out one new product collection after another… bedding, rugs, bags, luggage, new fabric, patterns, stationery, books… Sheesh! And now ART! Does this lady sleep? What’s next, a magazine or a talk show? Let’s hope! What a creative lady…

Amy Butler Art

Amy Butler Art

Amy Butler Art

Amy Butler Art

Amy Butler Art

Amy Butler Art

Amy Butler Art

Amy Butler Art

So here you have it, the new Amy Butler Art that she has designed for Artaissance. You can buy her prints from either Artaissance directly — pretty!

(images: amy butler)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts on December 07, 2009

1. Pixel Wild Child commented
    December 7th, 2009 at 7:07pm

I love these patterns and the colour combos, gorgeous…
    .-= Pixel Wild Child´s last blog ..The World. Ingredients: mostly idiots. by Marc Johns =-.

2. Karen commented
    December 7th, 2009 at 7:25pm

Love her work! – I’d love to have her energy levels too :-)
    .-= Karen´s last blog ..Tuesday Tea Party – Aussie BBQ =-.

3. COCOCOZ"Y commented
    December 7th, 2009 at 7:46pm

Love these…especially the ones in blue and green.

COCOCOZY
    .-= COCOCOZ”Y´s last blog ..TILE FILE: A PEBBLE MOSAIC TILE FLOOR ROCKS IN A POSH ENTRYWAY! =-.

4. sunny commented
    December 7th, 2009 at 8:46pm

I got her email today about the wall art….can Amy Butler do no wrong? GORGEOUS!!!
    .-= sunny´s last blog ..sharona + domino magazine =-.

5. Maddy commented
    December 7th, 2009 at 8:51pm

I absolutely love these but unfortunately, I refuse to pay the ridiculous prices they are asking. Way, way, WAY to high.

6. elyse commented
    December 7th, 2009 at 8:56pm

amy definitely rocks her midwest mod style. love it!
    .-= elyse´s last blog ..the third reindeer =-.

7. Beach Vintage commented
    December 7th, 2009 at 10:02pm

She never stops creating that girl. Fabulous.
    .-= Beach Vintage´s last blog ..Can You Resist this Face? =-.

8. Anjuli A. commented
    December 7th, 2009 at 10:54pm

yes i love amy butler! i actually had some leftover fabric of hers and just wrapped it around a frame and hung it on the wall! so lovely…
    .-= Anjuli A.´s last blog ..Cabled Wrist Warmers, Anniversary Card, Ornament WIP =-.

9. ara133photography commented
    December 7th, 2009 at 11:40pm

Those are just beautiful!! I love her designs, and those circular-inside frames are the perfect display.
    .-= ara133photography´s last blog ..Softly snowing – 5×7 Fine Art Photograph Print =-.

10. Stina commented
    December 8th, 2009 at 12:55am

Oh wow, I love it! I’ve been looking for some new art, but I couldn’t decide. This is really pretty, plus, there are some of the colors I use in my apartment. (I do feel a little guilty about taking down my aunt’s paintings, but it’s really not my style anymore… ;-) )
    .-= Stina´s last blog ..Samstäglicher Seelenstriptease =-.

11. Nina commented
    December 8th, 2009 at 12:56am

Love it! So fresh. And I adore that chrome cabinet!
    .-= Nina´s last blog ..Robots with a heart =-.

12. julie commented
    December 8th, 2009 at 1:10am

oh, how i adore amy butler’s work!!! this art is exquisite!!! i could blog about her all day long as well. thank you for sharing.

13. Mumlan commented
    December 8th, 2009 at 3:14am

Lovely!! :)

14. whorange commented
    December 8th, 2009 at 4:06am

i want the art. i want the furniture. i want the entire room.
    .-= whorange´s last blog ..pressed to impress: flower power pressed holiday cards =-.

15. Carrie @ CarrieCan commented
    December 8th, 2009 at 4:32am

Must be fun as an artist to branch out in all these different directions. She’s indeed one busy bee…
    .-= Carrie @ CarrieCan´s last blog ..Etsy favs: Toonpoot =-.

16. nina commented
    December 8th, 2009 at 8:37am

Nice…bright & bold!
    .-= nina´s last blog ..Bridesmaid’s Gift Guide: Ideas Under $40 =-.

17. cheryl oz commented
    December 8th, 2009 at 8:42am

I’m a huge fan of Amy Butler’s work! How about Orla Kiely too…. she’s also amazing!
    .-= cheryl oz´s last blog ..For Charles and Ray Midcentury Design Packaged Notes =-.

18. Juana @ SweetVisualAids commented
    December 8th, 2009 at 9:16am

I don’t get tired of seeing her wonderful projects :) what lovely prints!
    .-= Juana @ SweetVisualAids´s last blog ..Eye Candy Pictures =-.

19. Heather commented
    December 8th, 2009 at 9:48am

So incredibly great!!! Santa…could I just add it to my list?
    .-= Heather´s last blog ..Happy Holidays-Giveaway =-.

20. Lydia, Clueless Crafter commented
    December 8th, 2009 at 11:28am

After being at Art Basel Miami, my eyes are happy to see pieces that a) I can afford and b) that I can curate to my own design needs.

I’d love to mix and match the medallion pieces. Much easier and way more fun than repainting!
    .-= Lydia, Clueless Crafter´s last blog ..Art Basel Miami Scene =-.

21. Lisa - Handmade Evolution commented
    December 8th, 2009 at 11:53am

Nice prints! I love the colors :)
    .-= Lisa – Handmade Evolution´s last blog ..Holiday Entertaining =-.

22. Valentina commented
    December 8th, 2009 at 12:00pm

*LOVE IT* the colors and the style makes me really happy :)

23. Rekha commented