Inspiration

Lovely Things: Rebecca Thuss

December 23, 2009

Stylist Rebecca Thuss makes me happy. I often turn to her online portfolio for inspiration. Does she make you happy too? How can she not, right? When you look at these photos do you imagine a big party or a room decor or perhaps an outfit you’d like to wear using certain elements from these arrangements?

Lovely Things: Rebecca Thuss

{Inspirational thought} Remember, the more you look at things that you love, how they are arranged, and question what it is that you love about them — the more your taste evolves, and the better you’ll be for it!

(images: rebecca thuss)

You Might Also Like

25 Comments

• Reply Nimue December 23, 2009 at 8:10 am

She is indeed amazing! She creates a whole new world of softness, sweetness and elegance…hmmm!
    .-= Nimue´s last blog ..Christmas presents for a Fashionista =-.

• Reply Travelingmama December 23, 2009 at 8:18 am

Oh goodness! There is so much beauty here how does one even know where to start? I think you offer very good advice- I find myself now looking at photos with new eyes. I ask myself- what can I take from this? Is it the mood that is so moving, the colors, the thoughtful arrangement? For me it is a completely new way of looking at the world around me and sometimes it all feels so overwhelming! There is so much too learn! Will one lifetime be enough??
    .-= Travelingmama´s last blog ..a {kiss} theme =-.

• Reply Beth perry December 23, 2009 at 8:28 am

ooooo beautiful eye candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    .-= Beth perry´s last blog ..….inspired me this week… =-.

• Reply Sasha Holloway December 23, 2009 at 9:00 am

Awesome photos and such a fan .. the post was dead on .. so true. .
    .-= Sasha Holloway´s last blog ..Remember .. =-.

• Reply kbd December 23, 2009 at 9:32 am

So true! And you’ll be inspired to make your own world beautiful and inspiring, too!

• Reply Kim December 23, 2009 at 9:59 am

Ooh I adore all of these images! They feature a lot of my favorite colors! And chocolate, another one of my favorite things. =)

The inspirational quote is outstanding. To put it simply, it is SO true.
    .-= Kim´s last blog .. =-.

• Reply Melissa Allam December 23, 2009 at 10:34 am

Your Inspirational thought…so true. My tastes have changed and evolved so much since blogging. I’ve been putting alot of new images into my head and I can really see a new trend in my style now.
    .-= Melissa Allam´s last blog ..Winter Snow (Feat. Audrey Assad) – Chris Tomlin (Must See) =-.

• Reply Sharalee December 23, 2009 at 11:09 am

Beautiful arrangements & love the quote – so true!
    .-= Sharalee´s last blog ..A golden glow… =-.

• Reply nina December 23, 2009 at 11:12 am

I agree…and these photos are pretty reminders :-)
    .-= nina´s last blog ..4 Fabulous + Chic Wedding Cakes =-.

• Reply Josephine December 23, 2009 at 11:20 am

Thanks for posting about Rebecca! So many of her photo’s are so familiar to me, as I’ve collected them over the years from Martha Stewart’s Living & Wedding magazines, for inspiration, and never knew it was her. How delightful to finally know who was behind all that beauty that has impacted my life!! Thank you!

• Reply lindsey December 23, 2009 at 11:28 am

I do love Rebecca Thuss’s styling.
    And you are so right, the more you look at things you love the more you learn exactly what makes up your “style.”

Merry Christmas Holly!

{ Lindsey }
    greatfullday.blogspot.com

• Reply Di Overton December 23, 2009 at 11:35 am

Just dropping by to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas
    and a big thank you for your friendship throughout the past year.
    From a very snowy UK
    Love
    Di (Designers Block)
    .-= Di Overton´s last blog ..Happy Christmas From The Cottage =-.

• Reply Kristen December 23, 2009 at 1:55 pm

The colours in all these images are amazing! I love mixing hues of pink with tiny pops of red. I completely agree, Rebecca Thuss’ images are very inspiring indeed, thanks for sharing!
    .-= Kristen´s last blog ..Wall Art =-.

• Reply Nuit December 23, 2009 at 2:15 pm

her images are like a gift that keeps on giving… generous and honest. So much gorgeousness!
    .-= Nuit´s last blog ..Last minute xmas decor: Photo Wreath =-.

• Reply Afi December 23, 2009 at 3:07 pm

Everything so delicate and sweet! And bursting with creativity! I LOVE those gorgeous polkaDot features! :)
    .-= Afi´s last blog ..Sunny day =-.

• Reply nina December 23, 2009 at 3:35 pm

Gotta love the pink!
    .-= nina´s last blog ..homemade Christmas treats =-.

• Reply Caroline December 23, 2009 at 3:53 pm

Lovely inspirational pictures. Inspiration is found anywhere and when you least expect it, or when you expect it: by a visit here. :)
    Merry Christmas to you!
    .-= Caroline´s last blog ..God jul önskar jag dej =-.

• Reply cynthia December 23, 2009 at 4:37 pm

I love the color scheme, thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!

Thanks!

• Reply Kristin December 23, 2009 at 5:13 pm

I’m smitten with these lovely images.
    .-= Kristin´s last blog ..Merry Christmas! =-.

• Reply Brandi December 23, 2009 at 5:23 pm

She’s just a lovely stylist. I just love the pretty pink and soft colors. I would love to be able to do things like this.
    .-= Brandi´s last blog ..30 Before 30 =-.

• Reply Christine December 23, 2009 at 6:24 pm

I’m really drawn to those polka dot feathers. I’d love a polka dot scarf.- beautiful!
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..Spring 2010 Runway Inspiration – Part 3 =-.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente December 23, 2009 at 11:32 pm

Oh, for sure! They make me happy and give such inspiration! Thank you for the lovely reminder hun and Merry, Merry Christmas!
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Melissa loves: Cornelia O’donovan =-.

• Reply Karine December 24, 2009 at 12:45 am

this is such a nice find. Rebecca’s portfolio is amazing.
    I love your inspiratinal thought.
    Have happy holidays!
    .-= Karine´s last blog ..Engaresero and Lake Natron =-.

• Reply Miss B December 24, 2009 at 11:04 am

Rebecca is one of my all time faves AND she’s gorgeous to boot! Great post Holly!!!
    .-= Miss B´s last blog ..DIVINE TWINE BY WHISKER GRAPHICS =-.

• Reply Clayton Gray Home December 26, 2009 at 8:21 am

So inspirational! Thank you for sharing!