Lovely Things: Rebecca Thuss

Stylist Rebecca Thuss makes me happy. I often turn to her online portfolio for inspiration. Does she make you happy too? How can she not, right? When you look at these photos do you imagine a big party or a room decor or perhaps an outfit you’d like to wear using certain elements from these arrangements?

rebecca thuss

{Inspirational thought} Remember, the more you look at things that you love, how they are arranged, and question what it is that you love about them — the more your taste evolves, and the better you’ll be for it!

(images: rebecca thuss)

Posted by decor8 in inspiration on December 23, 2009

1. Nimue commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 8:10am

She is indeed amazing! She creates a whole new world of softness, sweetness and elegance…hmmm!
    .-= Nimue´s last blog ..Christmas presents for a Fashionista =-.

2. Travelingmama commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 8:18am

Oh goodness! There is so much beauty here how does one even know where to start? I think you offer very good advice- I find myself now looking at photos with new eyes. I ask myself- what can I take from this? Is it the mood that is so moving, the colors, the thoughtful arrangement? For me it is a completely new way of looking at the world around me and sometimes it all feels so overwhelming! There is so much too learn! Will one lifetime be enough??
    .-= Travelingmama´s last blog ..a {kiss} theme =-.

3. Beth perry commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 8:28am

ooooo beautiful eye candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    .-= Beth perry´s last blog ..….inspired me this week… =-.

4. Sasha Holloway commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 9:00am

Awesome photos and such a fan .. the post was dead on .. so true. .
    .-= Sasha Holloway´s last blog ..Remember .. =-.

5. kbd commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 9:32am

So true! And you’ll be inspired to make your own world beautiful and inspiring, too!

6. Kim commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 9:59am

Ooh I adore all of these images! They feature a lot of my favorite colors! And chocolate, another one of my favorite things. =)

The inspirational quote is outstanding. To put it simply, it is SO true.
    .-= Kim´s last blog .. =-.

7. Melissa Allam commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 10:34am

Your Inspirational thought…so true. My tastes have changed and evolved so much since blogging. I’ve been putting alot of new images into my head and I can really see a new trend in my style now.
    .-= Melissa Allam´s last blog ..Winter Snow (Feat. Audrey Assad) – Chris Tomlin (Must See) =-.

8. Sharalee commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 11:09am

Beautiful arrangements & love the quote – so true!
    .-= Sharalee´s last blog ..A golden glow… =-.

9. nina commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 11:12am

I agree…and these photos are pretty reminders :-)
    .-= nina´s last blog ..4 Fabulous + Chic Wedding Cakes =-.

10. Josephine commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 11:20am

Thanks for posting about Rebecca! So many of her photo’s are so familiar to me, as I’ve collected them over the years from Martha Stewart’s Living & Wedding magazines, for inspiration, and never knew it was her. How delightful to finally know who was behind all that beauty that has impacted my life!! Thank you!

11. lindsey commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 11:28am

I do love Rebecca Thuss’s styling.
    And you are so right, the more you look at things you love the more you learn exactly what makes up your “style.”

Merry Christmas Holly!

{ Lindsey }
    greatfullday.blogspot.com

12. Di Overton commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 11:35am

Just dropping by to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas
    and a big thank you for your friendship throughout the past year.
    From a very snowy UK
    Love
    Di (Designers Block)
    .-= Di Overton´s last blog ..Happy Christmas From The Cottage =-.

13. Kristen commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 1:55pm

The colours in all these images are amazing! I love mixing hues of pink with tiny pops of red. I completely agree, Rebecca Thuss’ images are very inspiring indeed, thanks for sharing!
    .-= Kristen´s last blog ..Wall Art =-.

14. Nuit commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 2:15pm

her images are like a gift that keeps on giving… generous and honest. So much gorgeousness!
    .-= Nuit´s last blog ..Last minute xmas decor: Photo Wreath =-.

15. Afi commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 3:07pm

Everything so delicate and sweet! And bursting with creativity! I LOVE those gorgeous polkaDot features! :)
    .-= Afi´s last blog ..Sunny day =-.

16. nina commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 3:35pm

Gotta love the pink!
    .-= nina´s last blog ..homemade Christmas treats =-.

17. Caroline commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 3:53pm

Lovely inspirational pictures. Inspiration is found anywhere and when you least expect it, or when you expect it: by a visit here. :)
    Merry Christmas to you!
    .-= Caroline´s last blog ..God jul önskar jag dej =-.

18. cynthia commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 4:37pm

I love the color scheme, thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas!

Thanks!

19. Kristin commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 5:13pm

I’m smitten with these lovely images.
    .-= Kristin´s last blog ..Merry Christmas! =-.

20. Brandi commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 5:23pm

She’s just a lovely stylist. I just love the pretty pink and soft colors. I would love to be able to do things like this.
    .-= Brandi´s last blog ..30 Before 30 =-.

21. Christine commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 6:24pm

I’m really drawn to those polka dot feathers. I’d love a polka dot scarf.- beautiful!
    .-= Christine´s last blog ..Spring 2010 Runway Inspiration – Part 3 =-.

22. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    December 23rd, 2009 at 11:32pm

Oh, for sure! They make me happy and give such inspiration! Thank you for the lovely reminder hun and Merry, Merry Christmas!
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Melissa loves: Cornelia O’donovan =-.

23. Karine commented
    December 24th, 2009 at 12:45am

this is such a nice find. Rebecca’s portfolio is amazing.
    I love your inspiratinal thought.
    Have happy holidays!
    .-= Karine´s last blog ..Engaresero and Lake Natron =-.

24. Miss B commented
    December 24th, 2009 at 11:04am

Rebecca is one of my all time faves AND she’s gorgeous to boot! Great post Holly!!!
    .-= Miss B´s last blog ..DIVINE TWINE BY WHISKER GRAPHICS =-.

25. Clayton Gray Home commented
    December 26th, 2009 at 8:21am

So inspirational! Thank you for sharing!