House Doctor: Spring!

Lots of catalogs and press releases are flying in all of a sudden, my head is trying to enjoy winter but everyone else is telling me that it’s time to think of spring. I’m almost scared to go into stores, I imagine I’ll see bikinis and beach towels as I stand before them in snow boots and mittens thinking What the….?. It’s hard to get into the spring mood when it’s snowing outside and minus 500 degrees but that’s how the world spins. Christmas is over and I’m already being asked what I plan to do for Easter and where I’ll take holiday this summer. I think there are so many books out there on enjoying the moment for this very reason, no one will ever let us! And now you have me, joining the masses with a chipper peak of lovely products for spring. But I just caved the moment I saw the new House Doctor catalog. See why?

House Doctor: Spring

This is a big name in Germany, but it’s not a German brand but a Danish one. Have you heard of them? Several stores in my neighborhood carry their wares and it always pleases me whenever I have some extra change to splurge on some of their things because they’re really quite delightful. Would you like to pause from your winter moment to look forward to spring with me? I promise, only for a moment. Not to depress you! Then we’ll get right back to the regularly scheduled program of candles and mittens and snow, oh my!

House Doctor: Spring

House Doctor: Spring

House Doctor: Spring

House Doctor: Spring

House Doctor: Spring

House Doctor: Spring

House Doctor: Spring

House Doctor: Spring

House Doctor: Spring

I see so many great styling ideas, don’t you? And wow, if you aren’t a lover of purple these rooms may convert you as each seems to have a dash of violet somewhere. I love their recycled bohemian vibe, it’s very laid back and quirky, fun! About this collection House Doctor says, “Everyday 2010 is a collection where colour, shape/design and function are all dominant elements. The style is provocative, personal and not too formal. We believe that the time right now is a time for mixing the elements rather than matching the elements.”

Thanks mausumi for the reminder by the way…

(images: house doctor)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on January 06, 2010

1. Gina commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 10:43am

Hurrah! Yes, Yes, finally, COLOR!

2. chiaroscuro commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 10:43am

such beautiful images – thanks Holly for another inspirational post! :-)
    .-= chiaroscuro´s last blog ..Snow – again =-.

3. caro commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 10:49am

I just want to jump in and live my life in the fabulous house-doctor-world!
    .-= caro´s last blog ..My "Must Have" 2010 =-.

4. vanessa joie commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 10:56am

I’m moving to Germany. What beautiful images. Growing up my doctor’s office was a converted home. So cozy with overstuffed chairs and books and framed pictures.
    .-= vanessa joie´s last blog ..dreaming of spring =-.

5. Out And About Africa commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 10:56am

Wow! This is fabulous. I love how colorful and bright everything is and it all looks really comfortable and cosy
    .-= Out And About Africa´s last blog ..Let’s Talk: Zainab Sumu =-.

6. honey living commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:00am

almost too much gorgeousness to handle…but of course, just right. simply amazing looking. can’t wait to get acquainted with this new-to-me brand.

funny, my post this morning also had a jolt of lots of color. i guess spring really is around the corner.
    .-= honey living´s last blog ..color to spare =-.

7. Jessica commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:02am

What gorgeous images. Those ribbons are spectacular–and a definite inspiration for my workspace. I’m still keeping too many of my art supplies under wraps and love the idea of displaying them where everyone can enjoy them. Thanks, Holly!

8. 31everything commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:06am

Ooo.. color is a beautiful thing, isn’t it? LOVE it on the stairs rug & the precious desk area. Great find! Thanks for sharing.
    .-= 31everything´s last blog ..Jane’s Furniture Divas =-.

9. Lucy commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:12am

I LOVE the staircase – the last photo!!!

You have brightened my day. It’s all white in London… LOTS of snow, nice to see some colour!

Lucy x
    .-= Lucy´s last blog ..Small things… =-.

10. amy rehnae commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:24am

oh. my. gosh. absolutely stunning!! now i want to re-do my entire home in all things house-doctor! how in the world does one order from them?? i must have a catalog!! thanks so much for sharing this!

11. Lucy commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:27am

Hi Holly

This is my second comment on this post but i’ve just got to say…

I don’t know what i’d do without all of your inspiration!!! Your images are always so beautiful, and your words are so encouraging and full of postiveness and… well I’m not so capable of writing like you are so I can’t find the correct words but I’m sure you get the jist.

I work on my own and have my own business, this is a new thing for me and I find your blog really makes my day.

I’ve come to rely on all of your wonderful inspiration.

Thank you.

Lucy x
    .-= Lucy´s last blog ..Small things… =-.

12. Kera commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:28am

such beautiful images! so colorful, but still clean and crisp! i’m going to check if they have the catalog here in dubai!

13. beth cupitt commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:32am

oh, holly. i’m absolutely going to DIE if i can’t get my paws on this stuff. i can’t find an american dealer at all!!! i’m truly in freak out mode.

14. decor8 commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:33am

Lucy thank you so much, I’m happy that you like me and enjoy hanging out here. :)

15. Tatyana commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:36am

I’m loving all the color. Not sure if I could replicate the look but it looks lovely in the photos. I especially love the photo of the kitchen with the white hanging boxes/cabinets with different patterns in the back. What a great idea! (Photo with “on display get inspired!”) Definitely something I could replicate with pretty wrapping paper, fabric or wallpaper.

16. Lucy commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:40am

I do! I do!

I have no doubt 2010 is going to another FANTASTIC year for Decor8! : )
    .-= Lucy´s last blog ..Small things… =-.

17. Iva commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:40am

“We believe that the time right now is a time for mixing the elements rather than matching the elements.” – amen! Interiors become so interesting and unique when you mix different styles even cultures. Lovely, lovely photos! Oh, and I think that most of these ideas are great not only for spring but also for the winter – violet and blue are lovely for the winter I think. I like the boxes gathered all together and I saw s lovely bench that could work as inspiration for the project I have for my “living area”. Thank you so much for sharing these!
    .-= Iva´s last blog ..Busy Week =-.

18. amy rehnae commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:42am

i’m with beth…freak out mode to find an american dealer about sums it up! lol!
    .-= amy rehnae´s last blog ..my circle journal =-.

19. nina commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:45am

I love everything, specially the blankets/comforters! Love the purples and the crazy and contrasting prints! Kind of like Anthropologie but more lively!
    .-= nina´s last blog ..The Governess =-.

20. Cathy commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:47am

This post really brightened up my day! How inspiring!

21. Victoria Klein commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:48am

Can’t say that I have ever heard of House Doctor before … but I’m a big fan now! :D

22. Creative Coquette commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:50am

Totally inspired!

The color combos are just amazing and make me feel giddy.
    .-= Creative Coquette´s last blog ..Wednesday Cravings: Fanny pack/Bum Bag…just wait! =-.

23. Piper commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:56am

Ooh, new catalog!! isn’t it the best feeling to come home and find a new catalog or magazine in the mail? especially when it’s bitter cold out and i find a new spring catalog to flip through :)

house doctor is new to me – loving the use of old/new in their styling. thanks for the find!!
    .-= Piper´s last blog ..{i love jezebel} =-.

24. sharon commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:58am

absolutely gorgeous……and how disappointing no stockists in the uk….or could this be a fantastic opportunity?

thank you for another wonderful post…..xx
    .-= sharon´s last blog ..snow x =-.

25. Nadine commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 11:59am

Pure bliss!! I have to check out their catalogue immediately!
    .-= Nadine´s last blog ..Snow snow snow =-.

26. Patsy Kay Kolesar commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 12:03pm

So very lovely. What beautiful use of colour and pattern.

27. Tove commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 12:10pm

I can only agree and also brag about the danes,they have A LOT of great design both on interiors and clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    .-= Tove´s last blog ..Viva Espana!!!!!! =-.

28. Laura Gaskill commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 12:17pm

Ooh, my favorite is that patchwork trunk! All of the pieces here are so unique and colorful, I think I would go a little nuts if my whole house was filled with this stuff, but WOW, what I wouldn’t give for a few little accents! Thanks for introducing us to House Doctor :)
    .-= Laura Gaskill´s last blog ..1 Thing In 2010 {And NEWS!} =-.

29. Genevieve Gail commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 12:21pm

OMG that is some pretty stuff! Thanks for sharing!
    .-= Genevieve Gail´s last blog ..Bloggy Birthday! (Kind Of…) =-.

30. Jeanee commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 12:29pm

LOVE the Bohemian colors. The pops of purple and turquoise are nice.
    .-= Jeanee´s last blog ..#1: too cute Tuesday =-.

31. Krista commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 12:33pm

Oh my goodness! I love this SO much! What joy and delight you brought to my heart with these images today. :-)
    .-= Krista´s last blog ..Something Saucy =-.

32. PhillyLass commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 12:37pm

Wow! Love all of it! I’m keeping my fingers crossed that they plan to expand stateside. (Anyone know?)

33. Janine commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 12:43pm

This is wonderful! I was not familiar with House Doctor but now I’m very excited to look into their catalogue. Maybe not the best time to be discovering such a treasure, this soon after Christmas! haha. Thank You!
    .-= Janine´s last blog .. =-.

34. suzanne commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 12:47pm

Oh…those photos…those orchids ~
    love them all ~

35. Teri commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 12:47pm

I love those glass lamps and the plant in the bottle. I have never been afraid of color and I love the ecletic look to the catalog!
    .-= Teri´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday =-.

36. Caroline commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 12:50pm

Just what I needed this lazy day, not even going outside: lots of color and inspiration! Thank you.
    .-= Caroline´s last blog ..Bolltistel =-.

37. Indie Mom and the Reluctant Banker commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 1:05pm

House Doctor are quite popular here in Denmark, I see them mentioned in Danish magazines pretty often. I haven’t seen these pictures before though, it all looks very lovely!
    .-= Indie Mom and the Reluctant Banker´s last blog ..A year in words… =-.

38. Caitie commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 1:14pm

I live in the US so I dont think I can even get any of this stuff, but i LOVE it ALL!!! Can you give us some price points for some of the pictures if you have them? I’m looking at the online catalogue and each item only has an item number, no price:(

39. cristin @ simplified bee commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 1:16pm

Great recycling and decorating tips. Very inspiring. Thanks!!!
    .-= cristin @ simplified bee´s last blog ..National Get Organized Month and De-cluttering Tips =-.

40. jessica commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 1:28pm

oh my gooodness! i love this so much. all the colors are amazing. it’s like my dream home! haha.

41. Pins + Paper commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 1:47pm

WOW! What eye candy! Kinda reminds me of a mix between Anthropology and IKEA. The colors and pattern combinations are wonderful! :)

~ Kristen
    .-= Pins + Paper´s last blog ..Paper Goods Love: Papermash =-.

42. Sierra commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 2:00pm

This is so bohemian and beautiful! I would love to live in a home like that. I love how the boxes are stacks, the choice of towels, and the variety of lettered words on the wall!

43. Sarah commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 2:06pm

I love the shelves that are like boxes, lined with colourful paper. In fact, I really love pretty much everything. Thanks for the peak!
    .-= Sarah´s last blog ..DAILY REMEDY FOR… =-.

44. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 2:38pm

Ack! splutter….swoon……please tell me these are available in the US, because I need that coffee table, those rugs going up the staircase, those linens, that display case, that soft aqua lamp & that dining room table! What have you done to me Holly?! :)
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Melissa loves: aliette =-.

45. Nuit commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 2:40pm

a breath of fresh air… too good! and those savaged wooden tables!!! I am in love…
    .-= Nuit´s last blog ..Kitchen Dream… =-.

46. Meredith from PenelopeLovesLists commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 2:44pm

Oh! I could just lose myself in this catalog. Even if we Americans can’t buy their stuff (and, can we say “hole in the market?”) it surely is inspiring, nonetheless.
    .-= Meredith from PenelopeLovesLists´s last blog ..The biggest time suck of my day or, why email haunts me =-.

47. Jutta commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 3:07pm

Oh my, I love every single image. Wish my home would look like that…
    .-= Jutta´s last blog ..Järjestäytymistä keittiössä =-.

48. Petra :-) commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 3:08pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-) I *love* the colours….especially the turquoise accents and this beautiful patina furniture……and…and….can I jump in the pictures, please? ;-)
    .-= Petra :-)´s last blog ..*new* =-.

49. lisa commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 3:09pm

this is perfect! i am starting the “construction process” of my craft room…this gives me tons of ideas. i have a whole garage full of treasures i have been collecting, now i can invision them serving a purpose ;} i want to ask though, what are the little numbers in the pictures for? just wondering ;}
    .-= lisa´s last blog ..my finds =-.

50. Chloe C. commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 3:42pm

sweet post. haha you think my tree is down? I’m still making the last few ornaments to put away for next year. I love this time after Christmas to catch up with a few friends and “keep on Christmasing”
    (my middle daughter’s phrase.)
    keep warm! 25degrees here.

51. geisslein commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 3:45pm

Oh – I have fallen in love now!! Thanks for this inspiring post – you have made my day now :o)
    .-= geisslein´s last blog ..This cold but sunny wednesday I love some green and vintage… =-.

52. Penny commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 3:47pm

That is gorgeous! And pretty much how I want my house to end up… we shall see! They have such a beautiful space. I love the wooden stools with different coloured legs – cute!
    .-= Penny´s last blog ..beetle friends! =-.

53. decor8 commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 3:56pm

Chloe oh that’s too funny. That is totally something my uncle and aunt would say.

54. Stella commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 4:30pm

I love House Doctor (I live in Norway and can occasionally find their goods on some, chosen shops) and these images are so inspiring! This is what I’d like my house to look like. On a slitghtly smaller scale – I’ve very small house… thanks for sharing!

55. sly_fox commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 5:26pm

I’m with Laura G – hooray, patchwork trunk !

you could easily make your own version… select fabrics, iron onto fusible light- weight interfacing to give body and stiffness and prevent ravels, cut into octagons, use spray adhesive, affix octagons. maybe topcoat with envirotex or a coat or two of clear spray for a more durable finish.

you could do this on any piece of furniture, or line the back of a bookcase or cabinet, or non-fronted kitchen cabinets, or do it on foamcore and frame it …

56. Sherry Ball Schoenfeldt commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 5:33pm

omg, I’m in LOVE. currently working on my studio in a new house. wish it could look like that
    .-= Sherry Ball Schoenfeldt´s last blog ..My First Giveaway =-.

57. Carole commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 5:51pm

A feast of inspiration! Thank you so much. x
    .-= Carole´s last blog ..Designer Envy – Helen Green………. =-.

58. Annie@A View on Design commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 6:14pm

well I love the colours – so inspiring!
    .-= Annie@A View on Design´s last blog ..A Pleasant Peppermint Grove residence =-.

59. Yvonne commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 6:21pm

Love the bursts of colour here! So delightful! Thanks for sharing this Holly! :)
    .-= Yvonne´s last blog ..Happy birthday E! =-.

60. Kelley commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 6:22pm

Can I purchase in the U.S.? If so, how? I’m in LOVE with House Doctor.
    .-= Kelley´s last blog ..seems like monday =-.

61. LeLo commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 6:34pm

I’m in love! Thank you for sharing!
    .-= LeLo´s last blog ..zum 3 Königs-Tag =-.

62. jamieofalltrades commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 7:17pm

Very fun. I love all the colors. And the clear boxes. Great idea for jewelry.
    .-= jamieofalltrades´s last blog ..a smashing start to 2010 =-.

63. Ellas Inspiration commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 7:34pm

I love Rice. A bit funny because I wrote about them today as well. But I used it as inspiration how to decorate with patchwork.

BR
    Karin
    .-= Ellas Inspiration´s last blog ..Inred likt ett lapptäcke =-.

64. Penny Patten commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 7:53pm

So much to fall in love with in that catalog! I really like the lamps, and most of the art. Sping colors are so bright and cheery!
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog .."New Years" Fortune Tag’s =-.

65. Amy - No.15 commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 8:16pm

Thanks you so much for this little break away from the cold greyness of New England. All this color is wonderful.
    .-= Amy – No.15´s last blog ..Getting Cozy =-.

66. Red Bridge Studio commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 8:28pm

Over the summer, I came across House Doctor products while in Europe. Just last weekend I found a HD postcard I picked up so I could remember them and had a visit on their website.

67. Tracey commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 8:32pm

OH I love this!! Anything with color is so pleasing to me. I’m moving in to a new place in a few months and this has given me so many wonderful ieas. Thank you!! :)
    .-= Tracey´s last blog ..New Creation- “The Red Balloon” =-.

68. Katie Stephenson commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 9:22pm

Ohh, I like the pretty papers in the back of the shelves, I can’t believe I’ve never thought of that before. Inspired!
    .-= Katie Stephenson´s last blog ..i’m in the mood for love….part 1 =-.

69. ChervelleCamille commented
    January 6th, 2010 at 9:25pm

I am actually WOWED!! Just beautiful. And the set of mats set to flow as a runner on the stairs! Love the coordination and shows that they are not afraid to play and be adventurous! Happy New Year to you all.

70. Jen commented
    January 7th, 2010 at 1:57am

This is pretty much exactly what I want my house to look like! A rainbow of beautiful things. Gotta get working on it!

71. Tania commented
    January 7th, 2010 at 3:23am

oh my God! these are so pretty! thank you so much for making this blog. this is really my decor style and i totally love it. this is the best decor site ever!!!
    houses like this makes me happy and comfortable :)

72. Meyer-Lavigne commented
    January 7th, 2010 at 3:26am

Yes we know them, don’t they make beautiful stuff and don’t everything just fits perfectly together.

73. Michaela commented
    January 7th, 2010 at 3:34am

Drops of sweat are forming on my forehead when looking at these wonderful and inspirational pictures with all these nice things.

I wish you all the best not only for 2010 but above all for the here and now.

p.s. What I like very much when it’s winter time is the fresh-smelling air

74. picciolo commented
    January 7th, 2010 at 3:51am

this has to be one of my favourite posts on decor8, I love everything!
    : )

75. picciolo commented
    January 7th, 2010 at 3:52am

this has to be one of my favourite posts on decor8, I love everything!
    : )
    .-= picciolo´s last blog .. =-.

76. Mausumi commented
    January 7th, 2010 at 3:58am

This makes me feel lucky to live in Norway where I can actually get my hands on some of these things!

(My mother owns a decor store, so I can actually get them for the dealer price! )
    .-= Mausumi´s last blog ..My mother’s store =-.

77. mi-rachel commented
    January 7th, 2010 at 4:10am

great ideas and colours!
    .-= mi-rachel´s last blog ..stars and stripes =-.

78. Liz Pearce commented
    January 7th, 2010 at 4:15am

I love this online catalog! Gorgeous photographs – do you know if it is possible to receive the catalogue in the states?
    PS. I love. LOVE your blog, Holly – thank you for filling the void that Domino left!

79. Ana commented
    January 7th, 2010 at 5:55am

So many beautiful things… I want them all!!!
    .-= Ana´s last blog ..Leitura nocturna / Night Reading =-.

80. Gizel commented
    January 7th, 2010 at 6:32am

O-M-G ! Droooooling here! Thank you for introducing me to House Doctor. My life will never be the same now :)

81. Lynn Byrne commented
    January 7th, 2010 at 8:26am

Holly,
    I have to say that House Doctor beats West Elm hands down. I actually love West Elm, but here, stateside, you have to be sooo careful how you use it it. It s very recognizable because it is so well marketed. Too much and you look like a storefront without any imagination. The trick is to cherry pick their wares and mix them in with a lot of unique “found” items. House Doctor seems much more original. I don’t want you to miss West Elm too much….. Best, Lynn Byrne from Decor Arts Now.

82. Frillie commented
    January 7th, 2010 at 9:28am

Wow – thanks so much Holly for introducing me to House Doctor – pure delight for the eyes and ideas/inspiration galore!!!

83. Stacey commented
    January 7th, 2010 at 1:26pm

So fun, eclectic, and bohemian! And colorful! I love being surrounded by color. Too bad House Doctor isn’t in the States :(
    .-= Stacey´s last blog ..In other words =-.

84. Jenny commented
    January 7th, 2010 at 6:08pm

Hey Holly,
    I first came across house doctor when the Lindgren Hus in Velgen opened (they sort of belong to Deerberg). It’s a Swedish-style house full of house doctor stuff and I wanted to buy everything! If you have a chance you should visit, the whole house is really beautiful!
    It’s half an hour away from where I live (Lüneburg) so it’s not really close to Hannover, but definitely worth it!
    Here’s a link: http://deerberg.info/laeden/laeden.html
    .-= Jenny´s last blog ..icicles =-.

85. Maloree commented
    January 7th, 2010 at 7:33pm

how do i request a catalog from them! i love these guys!
    .-= Maloree´s last blog ..Poll: Who’s New Year Goal do you like best? Choose their number below. (101-200) =-.

86. Etincelle commented
    January 9th, 2010 at 7:11am

Looks so yummy!!
    .-= Etincelle´s last blog ..Mini Me Doll – Dina =-.

87. Morgan commented
    January 10th, 2010 at 5:08am

Oh I love love!! Do tell that there is SOME way we can import House Doctor products in the US? Maybe you should charge an exporting fee and you can ship direct! :) What a fabulous store!
    .-= Morgan´s last blog ..Friday Guest Blog Interview: The Party Dress! =-.

88. juliette commented
    January 13th, 2010 at 1:04pm

love the line “time to mix the elements rather than match the elements” lovely.
    .-= juliette´s last blog ..Corner View: Holiday =-.

89. Alex commented
    January 19th, 2010 at 9:09pm

I love this store, Holly! Thanks for sharing. Too bad we can’t find in the US, but the catalogue gives a lot of thrifty inspiration. You always come up with something amazing to share! xo
    .-= Alex´s last blog ..New Year’s Eve Fortune =-.

90. Paula @ mabel & violet commented
    February 1st, 2010 at 10:01am

Holly, I don’t know how I missed this post because a) I follow your blog religiously and b) I am in love with House Doctor! I discovered it last year thanks to your previous posts about their products and as a result I have tracked them down and have started selling their products in my online shop. I only have a small collection at the moment but I will definitely be expanding, the trouble is I want everything in the catalogue and can’t whittle it down to a sensible number of items!! Help! Thanks so much for introducing me to them.
    .-= Paula @ mabel & violet´s last blog ..Interiors Induced Insomnia =-.

91. Johanna commented
    February 8th, 2011 at 7:41pm

Found a great web shop with lots of House Doctor products. I have seen other web shops but not as many products as they have. They have a lot of other Danish products too. Have not shopped yet but plan to very soon! I can not decide what I want to buy.
    By the way, it is in Swedish but when I wrote them, they said they ship world wide and soon will have it in English by Spring 2011! Lucky us!