Objects

Erin Flett Textiles

January 13, 2010

In case you missed it, I wrote about Erin Flett recently over at Real Simple and since, she’s sent over some new colorful photos of her work that really caught my eye on this gray and snowy Wednesday.

Erin Flett Textiles

Erin Flett Textiles

Erin Flett Textiles

Erin is a graphic + textile designer in Maine who just launched a line of hand silk screened pillows that she hopes will speak, “to the stylist soul”. I don’t know about you, but that squirrel is totally speaking to me. He is saying something like, “buy me, dude”. He’d be perfect for my friend’s new baby boy!

More about Erin and her work can be found here.

(images: erin flett)

8 Comments

• Reply moose and bird January 13, 2010 at 4:52 pm

I do love the squirrel cushion. Very much so… I think I just have a weakness for cushions in general. Hope you are having a lovely week.
    Melinda xo

• Reply Julieann/CreateGirl January 13, 2010 at 6:53 pm

oh my goodness these are FANTASTIC!! I love that she is a local girl and her prints are simple but create such interest with her color choices. Thanks for the intro, now I am running over to her site : )
    .-= Julieann/CreateGirl´s last blog ..Quick Share – Calling all umbrellas =-.

• Reply samantha hahn January 13, 2010 at 7:37 pm

i love these cushions for me…and my baby boy!

• Reply amber Kane January 14, 2010 at 7:11 am

These pillows are great. Pillows are one of my favorite things, they just make everything look and feel better.
    .-= amber Kane´s last blog ..Attic Treasures =-.

• Reply Victoria Cramsie January 14, 2010 at 7:23 am

These are such beautiful cushions. I’d really love one ….

• Reply julie January 14, 2010 at 7:38 am

Oooh this is just what I needed to see right now. I am doing a course next week to learn how to screen print so this is great inspiration. How great are they! This time next week I’ll have my own screen and some new skills, YAY! I can make my own pillows, whatever design I want. So. Excited.
    .-= julie´s last blog ..interior styling =-.

• Reply Emily January 14, 2010 at 8:52 am

what gorgeous cushions! Perfect colours for the summer…

• Reply Judit Gueth January 14, 2010 at 10:01 am

I know! I love the squirrel and the bunny designs. The combination of the furry critters and the soft material somehow gives you a nice cozy feel! :-)