Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Hello friends! Sorry for not getting this up a bit sooner. Hopefully we can apply a little bit of better late than never to excuse my tardiness? And how are you doing? Is all well for you?

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

I’ve talked about Leah Duncan and her illustrations before but I keep returning to her prints and tea towels because I really like her style. If you missed my review of her work before, here’s another chance to bookmark her site – she’s brilliant.

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Whisker Graphics sells printable stationery and tags and big, yummy spools of baker’s twine in pretty colors which is all the rage and a bit hit when used on gifts.

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Mélangerie Inc. is a Brooklyn-based design consultancy that specializes in one-of-a-kind gifts and other designs for both large and small events, like weddings and parties. These bags are so cute, a great way for guests to write down and air their dirty laundry at your party. :)

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Mandy Lynne, also known as Skippy Designs, has such a fresh and whimsical view of the world. Looking at her light hearted work cannot help but inspire joy – a little vintage and a lot of color make her photographs very special.

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Lilla Lotta is designer Anna Barrow in France who makes by hand cotton tapes and fabric in her little studio – she also accepts custom orders if you have a shop or special occasion for instance.

(images linked to their source above)

Posted by decor8 in etsy, Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on February 10, 2010

1. pilgrim commented
    February 10th, 2010 at 4:02am

that divine twine is…. divine! :D good find, i’m always after a nice range of baker’s twine.
    .-= pilgrim´s last blog ..draw! pilgrim time machine: a look back at august 2009 =-.

2. eva commented
    February 10th, 2010 at 4:42am

funny I found LillaLotta yesterday as well :)) Adorable items!!!
    .-= eva´s last blog ..preparing for Easter =-.

3. Rhiannon commented
    February 10th, 2010 at 7:44am

Love the tapes – beautiful Etsy shop :)
    .-= Rhiannon´s last blog ..12 City Project – Tallinn & Creative Encouragement =-.

4. City Chic - Jamie commented
    February 10th, 2010 at 8:59am

Wonderful finds! I have the aqua Divine Twine and love it! So many uses for it!
    .-= City Chic – Jamie´s last blog ..Two More Sleeps! =-.

5. Down and Out Chic commented
    February 10th, 2010 at 9:20am

i was just looking for bakers twine that comes on spools (i have big balls of it tangled up right now) so thank you for the recommendation!
    .-= Down and Out Chic´s last blog ..Neutral plates walls + the biggest of them all =-.

6. Laura commented
    February 10th, 2010 at 9:37am

Hello Holly~ these were all wonderful. Wish I could wrap them all for friends with that lovely twine. I just started blogging and an exciting part was adding your wonderful Haus Maus blog to my sidebar!

7. decor8 commented
    February 10th, 2010 at 10:10am

Hi Laura and thank you for supporting the little haus maus. :) :) xo

8. Stelie Designs commented
    February 10th, 2010 at 10:20am

Love the twine, photographs and tapes! These all are just delightful. Thanks for sharing.

9. Gosia commented
    February 10th, 2010 at 12:01pm

These Etsy Takes are fabulous. I’m especially partial to the baker’s twine. I’ve already ordered it. Thanks Holly.
    .-= Gosia´s last blog ..Picture a Day: A View from my Window =-.

10. julia commented
    February 10th, 2010 at 2:17pm

Baker’s twine is so much fun! I used it for the first time decorating holiday packages this past December. Now I just look for opportunities to use it :)
    .-= julia´s last blog ..WIPs =-.

11. Meredith commented
    February 10th, 2010 at 4:08pm

I love all of your picks today! The dirty laundry kit is ingenious.
    .-= Meredith´s last blog ..Resolution No. 6: Homemade Sandwich Bread =-.

12. Janelle commented
    February 10th, 2010 at 4:23pm

I’m so glad to see Leah Duncan on here again – her work is so delightful. The bear piece is one of my favorites :)
    .-= Janelle´s last blog ..Little gouache studies =-.

13. Melanie (Kimono Reincarnate) commented
    February 10th, 2010 at 6:51pm

Such gorgeous finds, but those Lilla Lotta cotton tapes! Oh my! I had to dash over to her store and have just bought a bunch of them. They are adorable!
    .-= Melanie (Kimono Reincarnate)´s last blog ..Bookcase Tour Tuesday (on a Wednesday) – Child Kimono and the Colors of Japan =-.

14. Susan commented
    February 10th, 2010 at 7:02pm

Hi!

Love Etsy Tuesday
    Maybe sometime you could do an etsy tuesday with european shops just we can find some cool stuff without postage from ameica!

15. Whitney @ Whisker Graphics commented
    February 10th, 2010 at 7:21pm

Holly,
    Thanks so much for including Whisker Graphics in your Etsy Take Five Tuesday! What a treat to be in such creative company! I’m honored and thrilled. :)
    ~peace
    Whitney

16. Renee commented
    February 10th, 2010 at 7:21pm

i love all your picks this week especially melangerie!
    .-= Renee´s last blog ..Valentine’s Day Outfit =-.

17. Penny Patten commented
    February 10th, 2010 at 8:34pm

All good picks! Esp. like Lilla Lotta.
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog ..Cake Class 101 =-.

18. Etincelle commented
    February 11th, 2010 at 1:12am

Wouhh!!! top ETSY finds today… I like them all, but have a special crush for the French lady and her hand made cotton tapes.
    I have been looking for a supplier to get some nice labels done for my creations, maybe this is what I need!!
    .-= Etincelle´s last blog ..Babushka Comfort Doll – Ines =-.

19. Meredith from PenelopeLovesLists commented
    February 11th, 2010 at 1:39am

More great finds! I love Skippy Designs and Lilla Lotta. Digging into both their stores now.
    .-= Meredith from PenelopeLovesLists´s last blog ..Penelope spills the beans: click here to learn more about me =-.

20. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    February 11th, 2010 at 9:59am

ooh…so lovely! Thank you hun, I always love your etsy take 5 tuesdays…lots of new shops to explore. :)
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..The little things: turquoise =-.

21. Ashley commented
    February 11th, 2010 at 11:03am

I love the prints at skippy designs! I’ve been looking for some orignial prints to hang in my newly converted craft/guest room! Thanks!!!
    .-= Ashley´s last blog ..I love european style =-.

22. decor8 commented
    February 11th, 2010 at 12:27pm

Susan what a fun idea!

23. Laura K. Aiken commented
    February 11th, 2010 at 2:25pm

Loved Whisker Graphics I have been looking for something like this. So cute.
    Stay warm!

24. Susan commented
    February 11th, 2010 at 2:45pm

Cool!! glad you think so :) Can’t wait to see what you come up with!!

25. anna commented
    February 13th, 2010 at 5:28am

Thank you ever so much for featuring my cotton tapes on your website!
    Such a joy! I must click on all the loveliness and goodness you have on this site! Thank you so much again!
    .-= anna´s last blog ..NEW Happy Birthday Red Hearts =-.