Etsy Faves

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

February 10, 2010

Hello friends! Sorry for not getting this up a bit sooner. Hopefully we can apply a little bit of better late than never to excuse my tardiness? And how are you doing? Is all well for you?

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

I’ve talked about Leah Duncan and her illustrations before but I keep returning to her prints and tea towels because I really like her style. If you missed my review of her work before, here’s another chance to bookmark her site – she’s brilliant.

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Whisker Graphics sells printable stationery and tags and big, yummy spools of baker’s twine in pretty colors which is all the rage and a bit hit when used on gifts.

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Mélangerie Inc. is a Brooklyn-based design consultancy that specializes in one-of-a-kind gifts and other designs for both large and small events, like weddings and parties. These bags are so cute, a great way for guests to write down and air their dirty laundry at your party. :)

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Mandy Lynne, also known as Skippy Designs, has such a fresh and whimsical view of the world. Looking at her light hearted work cannot help but inspire joy – a little vintage and a lot of color make her photographs very special.

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Lilla Lotta is designer Anna Barrow in France who makes by hand cotton tapes and fabric in her little studio – she also accepts custom orders if you have a shop or special occasion for instance.

(images linked to their source above)

25 Comments

• Reply pilgrim February 10, 2010 at 4:02 am

that divine twine is…. divine! :D good find, i’m always after a nice range of baker’s twine.
    .-= pilgrim´s last blog ..draw! pilgrim time machine: a look back at august 2009 =-.

• Reply eva February 10, 2010 at 4:42 am

funny I found LillaLotta yesterday as well :)) Adorable items!!!
    .-= eva´s last blog ..preparing for Easter =-.

• Reply Rhiannon February 10, 2010 at 7:44 am

Love the tapes – beautiful Etsy shop :)
    .-= Rhiannon´s last blog ..12 City Project – Tallinn & Creative Encouragement =-.

• Reply City Chic - Jamie February 10, 2010 at 8:59 am

Wonderful finds! I have the aqua Divine Twine and love it! So many uses for it!
    .-= City Chic – Jamie´s last blog ..Two More Sleeps! =-.

• Reply Down and Out Chic February 10, 2010 at 9:20 am

i was just looking for bakers twine that comes on spools (i have big balls of it tangled up right now) so thank you for the recommendation!
    .-= Down and Out Chic´s last blog ..Neutral plates walls + the biggest of them all =-.

• Reply Laura February 10, 2010 at 9:37 am

Hello Holly~ these were all wonderful. Wish I could wrap them all for friends with that lovely twine. I just started blogging and an exciting part was adding your wonderful Haus Maus blog to my sidebar!

• Reply decor8 February 10, 2010 at 10:10 am

Hi Laura and thank you for supporting the little haus maus. :) :) xo

• Reply Stelie Designs February 10, 2010 at 10:20 am

Love the twine, photographs and tapes! These all are just delightful. Thanks for sharing.

• Reply Gosia February 10, 2010 at 12:01 pm

These Etsy Takes are fabulous. I’m especially partial to the baker’s twine. I’ve already ordered it. Thanks Holly.
    .-= Gosia´s last blog ..Picture a Day: A View from my Window =-.

• Reply julia February 10, 2010 at 2:17 pm

Baker’s twine is so much fun! I used it for the first time decorating holiday packages this past December. Now I just look for opportunities to use it :)
    .-= julia´s last blog ..WIPs =-.

• Reply Meredith February 10, 2010 at 4:08 pm

I love all of your picks today! The dirty laundry kit is ingenious.
    .-= Meredith´s last blog ..Resolution No. 6: Homemade Sandwich Bread =-.

• Reply Janelle February 10, 2010 at 4:23 pm

I’m so glad to see Leah Duncan on here again – her work is so delightful. The bear piece is one of my favorites :)
    .-= Janelle´s last blog ..Little gouache studies =-.

• Reply Melanie (Kimono Reincarnate) February 10, 2010 at 6:51 pm

Such gorgeous finds, but those Lilla Lotta cotton tapes! Oh my! I had to dash over to her store and have just bought a bunch of them. They are adorable!
    .-= Melanie (Kimono Reincarnate)´s last blog ..Bookcase Tour Tuesday (on a Wednesday) – Child Kimono and the Colors of Japan =-.

• Reply Susan February 10, 2010 at 7:02 pm

Hi!

Love Etsy Tuesday
    Maybe sometime you could do an etsy tuesday with european shops just we can find some cool stuff without postage from ameica!

• Reply decor8 February 11, 2010 at 12:27 pm

Susan what a fun idea!

• Reply Whitney @ Whisker Graphics February 10, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Holly,
    Thanks so much for including Whisker Graphics in your Etsy Take Five Tuesday! What a treat to be in such creative company! I’m honored and thrilled. :)
    ~peace
    Whitney

• Reply Renee February 10, 2010 at 7:21 pm

i love all your picks this week especially melangerie!
    .-= Renee´s last blog ..Valentine’s Day Outfit =-.

• Reply Penny Patten February 10, 2010 at 8:34 pm

All good picks! Esp. like Lilla Lotta.
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog ..Cake Class 101 =-.

• Reply Etincelle February 11, 2010 at 1:12 am

Wouhh!!! top ETSY finds today… I like them all, but have a special crush for the French lady and her hand made cotton tapes.
    I have been looking for a supplier to get some nice labels done for my creations, maybe this is what I need!!
    .-= Etincelle´s last blog ..Babushka Comfort Doll – Ines =-.

• Reply Meredith from PenelopeLovesLists February 11, 2010 at 1:39 am

More great finds! I love Skippy Designs and Lilla Lotta. Digging into both their stores now.
    .-= Meredith from PenelopeLovesLists´s last blog ..Penelope spills the beans: click here to learn more about me =-.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente February 11, 2010 at 9:59 am

ooh…so lovely! Thank you hun, I always love your etsy take 5 tuesdays…lots of new shops to explore. :)
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..The little things: turquoise =-.

• Reply Ashley February 11, 2010 at 11:03 am

I love the prints at skippy designs! I’ve been looking for some orignial prints to hang in my newly converted craft/guest room! Thanks!!!
    .-= Ashley´s last blog ..I love european style =-.

• Reply Laura K. Aiken February 11, 2010 at 2:25 pm

Loved Whisker Graphics I have been looking for something like this. So cute.
    Stay warm!

• Reply Susan February 11, 2010 at 2:45 pm

Cool!! glad you think so :) Can’t wait to see what you come up with!!

• Reply anna February 13, 2010 at 5:28 am

Thank you ever so much for featuring my cotton tapes on your website!
    Such a joy! I must click on all the loveliness and goodness you have on this site! Thank you so much again!
    .-= anna´s last blog ..NEW Happy Birthday Red Hearts =-.