uncategorized

Free Liberty of London Patterns

February 19, 2010

Well the cat is out of bag, and meow! Liberty of London is collaborating with Target to bring a new collection on March 14th to a store near you. But did you know that Target has a few freebies for fans of their new line? Oh yes, you can grab some colorful, floral patterns for your desktop or phone (Droid or iPhone).

Free Liberty of London Patterns

Simply click here and then click on “Pattern Your World” to view and download them. Enjoy!

(images: target)

You Might Also Like

31 Comments

• Reply Victoria Bennett Beyer February 19, 2010 at 12:15 pm

Love the freebies! Thanks for sharing!
    .-= Victoria Bennett Beyer´s last blog ..Acorns on Red =-.

• Reply Fog and Thistle February 19, 2010 at 12:19 pm

Awesome, I’d love a pattern for my Android, if I can figure out how to do that.
    .-= Fog and Thistle´s last blog ..365 Project =-.

• Reply sandra February 19, 2010 at 12:20 pm

Thanks – I downloaded one for my droid! I love Liberty, I bought one of their peacock fabrics this summer and made a pair of berber pants, was one of my favourites in the summer.
    .-= sandra´s last blog ..DIY Peacock genealogy chart =-.

• Reply Juliette February 19, 2010 at 12:39 pm

oh, you’re on it!

dang, and now i’m missing Target!
    .-= Juliette´s last blog ..Soggy inspiration =-.

• Reply Corin Jones February 19, 2010 at 12:42 pm

Ooh that is so awesome! Just downloaded some freebies!
    .-= Corin Jones´s last blog ..Grand Opening! =-.

• Reply Naomi February 19, 2010 at 12:43 pm

nice… nothing better than free floral goodies to brighten up a foggy day ;)
    .-= Naomi´s last blog ..Neither Here Nor There =-.

• Reply Beth perry February 19, 2010 at 12:48 pm

THANKS FOR THE INFO!
    .-= Beth perry´s last blog ..the What’s Been Going On This Week…. =-.

• Reply Kristi February 19, 2010 at 1:07 pm

How exciting! I love Target and these patterns…can’t wait!
    .-= Kristi´s last blog ..Emma’s blessing day =-.

• Reply Alyssa Ballisty Photography February 19, 2010 at 1:12 pm

I absolutely love those prints – I might need to own a few items from that collection!
    .-= Alyssa Ballisty Photography´s last blog ..foto friday =-.

• Reply Juliet February 19, 2010 at 1:17 pm

Thanks for the tip! Just downloaded a new desktop!

• Reply Indie Mom and the Reluctant Banker February 19, 2010 at 1:28 pm

These are just lovely, thank you for sharing!
    .-= Indie Mom and the Reluctant Banker´s last blog ..Blue Friday =-.

• Reply The Designer Insider February 19, 2010 at 1:29 pm

I just saw the commercial for all the items that Target will be carrying From Liberty. Very impressive! This was one of my favorites stores to visit on all my trips to London, just to scour through the unique products and wonderful fabrics.

• Reply Zaira February 19, 2010 at 1:51 pm

Wow, I go and get one but which one to choose? They’re all so cute!!!

• Reply Sandy February 19, 2010 at 3:00 pm

ohhh thanks for sharing! target is the BEST!

• Reply Renee February 19, 2010 at 3:32 pm

I love these – so fresh and happy! I know I sound corny, but it’s the end of Feb. and I live in MI. and seeing these fantastic prints gives me hope that winter may end – maybe.

Thanks Holly for the post!
    ~Renee
    .-= Renee´s last blog ..{backstage at the ballet} =-.

• Reply laura trevey February 19, 2010 at 3:32 pm

Way to go Target! They are really bringing in some great lines!!
    .-= laura trevey´s last blog ..Beautiful Sponsor: Twist 21 =-.

• Reply Fresh Design Blog February 19, 2010 at 3:36 pm

Fantastic offer, thanks for posting details!
    .-= Fresh Design Blog´s last blog ..Sanderson Dandelion Clocks homeware at John Lewis =-.

• Reply Petra :-) February 19, 2010 at 3:47 pm

I *heart* Liberty prints since I visited first London in the 90s….and since last year this online-shop in germany also offers Liberty prints on fabrics :-)
    .-= Petra :-)´s last blog ..*moroccan real life* =-.

• Reply Meredith February 19, 2010 at 4:40 pm

Ooo, thank you! I just downloaded the Garla for my desktop background. Take that, winter.
    .-= Meredith´s last blog ..fabric flowers =-.

• Reply Sarah Sarniak February 19, 2010 at 5:05 pm

Thanks, these are great!
    .-= Sarah Sarniak´s last blog ..Major Budget Decorating =-.

• Reply Kelsey February 19, 2010 at 5:52 pm

LOVE! Thanks for the heads-up, Holly.
    .-= Kelsey´s last blog ..Eureka! =-.

• Reply suzanne February 19, 2010 at 7:19 pm

wow!

love Liberty…can’t wait to see it in person….

• Reply FLAMBOYAN February 20, 2010 at 4:34 am

I love these pattern, thank you for sharing!
    .-= FLAMBOYAN´s last blog ..Hediye Kartlar? | Kitap Ay?raclar? / Gift Tags =-.

• Reply tasha roe February 20, 2010 at 8:10 am

i am now sporting a fabulous peacock desktop now! so much fun!
    .-= tasha roe´s last blog ..Win this! =-.

• Reply Hannah February 20, 2010 at 8:47 am

Oh so pretty- thanks for sharing!
    .-= Hannah´s last blog ..Pink trumpets and Holga =-.

• Reply Elizabeth February 20, 2010 at 9:16 am

Target does so much right lately.
    .-= Elizabeth´s last blog ..japanese sewing adventures =-.

• Reply Elizabeth February 20, 2010 at 11:53 am

FABulous!

• Reply Danielle February 20, 2010 at 3:47 pm

Fabulous…thanks so much for sharing the great info! I just saw the Liberty of London bike in the O magazine and I want it!
    .-= Danielle´s last blog ..Summer house =-.

• Reply edresonate February 21, 2010 at 10:15 am

Those are really nice designs. So much more interesting and colourful than the standard desktop backgrounds. Think Windows 8 or whatever the next one is should incorporate them…maybe using the Windows colours….just an idea.

• Reply Maritza Bermudez February 21, 2010 at 2:49 pm

Thanks for the cool backgrounds. love it!

• Reply Treena February 21, 2010 at 9:59 pm

wish they had these in ‘color-it-yourself’ wallpapers! :-)

I’m feeling the need to jazz up my bathroom walls but too crazy busy (both physically and mentally) to do it all myself…wouldn’t it be nice to be able to just put it up and put in your own colors? Coloring-book wallpaper!