Etsy Take Five Tuesday

It’s time to check out five Etsy stores that are on my radar this week… would you enjoy viewing them for a moment along with me? I found some pretty drawings and paintings, soft and feminine photographs, bold and bright fabrics and lyrics in glitter!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

I’ve talked about Susannah Tucker here before but have to share some of her latest photographs with you – I especially enjoy that some are mounted on boxes ready to hang and also that you can choose from magnets and cards, too. What a lovely section for spring!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Melissa Bombardiere is a graphic designer who prints her own fabric in bold, bright colorways that would be nice to transform into crafty things around the home.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Handmade Love is a shop run by a sweet lady named Dawn Tan in Australia who not only authors a beautiful blog but who creates sweet drawings and paintings – some with fun words on them, others with glitter, some with animals… and she has a beautiful fully illustrated zine called, Favourite Things Zine, that looks like something I’d love to own.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Christine Lindstrom of Mai Autumn is a shop that carries both the original paintings and fine art prints of this New Jersey artist. Her watercolors are so soft, ahhh. So pretty.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Claudia Kay Photography is another fantastic shop on Etsy where you can find beautiful photos and postcards. I just love her hearts and flowers photos – my favorites!

What caught your eye?

(images: linked to their source above)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts, etsy, Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on March 02, 2010

1. jenn commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 9:56am

oh my gosh, that little otter just melted my insides. cuuuute!
    .-= jenn´s last blog ..lovin’ some blogs? =-.

2. Michael - Innkeeper commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 10:16am

that fabric is sooooo fun! love it. thanks for sharing!!
    .-= Michael – Innkeeper´s last blog ..lovely package exchange 2010 =-.

3. Cindy commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 10:30am

So much eye candy! I especially love the bright fabric, my wheels are turning an I’m imagining all the projects I could use it for.
    .-= Cindy´s last blog ..7 Favorite Things – #7 =-.

4. The Design Notebook commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 10:35am

Loving the work of Susannah Tucker!

5. Claire Quilter commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 10:46am

Ooh! I love Melissa Bombardiere’s fabric! My head is spinning, dreaming up fantastic quilts to make with it.

6. noemozica commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 10:59am

oh my!! the fabrics are beautiful and funny and colourful!! do you think that, combined, they can work as pillows in a sofa??
    thanks for the opinion!!
    .-= noemozica´s last blog ..Colores en la Pared =-.

7. Elena commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 11:04am

This is such a beautiful post! Nearly all of these shops are new to me, so many thanks to you for helping me discover something fresh :)
    .-= Elena´s last blog ..The Bridget Cowl – Luxurious Pure Wool Neckwarmer Scarf =-.

8. LD commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 11:38am

Wow, Claudia’s photo drew me in right away. Gorgeous! And I love Melissa’s fabrics…these woudl be so cute to make pillows out of or line a bulletin board with for a kid’s room…so creative. Thank you for sharing! Your Etsy posts have inspired me to visit the site much more often and I have scored a few new yummy finds for my home! :)
    .-= LD´s last blog ..Pretty Pink Party Props =-.

9. Amanda commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 11:39am

I love that fabric! I’ve been looking for some to cover a cushion I have, I think I found it!
    .-= Amanda´s last blog ..Out Like A Lamb Round Up =-.

10. Juana @ SweetVisualAids commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 11:58am

Lovely finds as always!! :) Claudia Kay picture are simply delightful!
    .-= Juana @ SweetVisualAids´s last blog ..Dille & Kamille, a gorgeous store =-.

11. Zoe commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 11:58am

Those watercolors are lovely!
    .-= Zoe´s last blog ..Study in Yellow =-.

12. Omoy Williams commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 12:05pm

These Photos are so Literary :) i love my Etsy.

13. zarla commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 12:07pm

Lovely picks! MaiAutumn is especially dreamy!

14. Nicole | blue bicicletta commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 12:31pm

I love the soft Spring feeling of this week’s picks! Beautiful!
    .-= Nicole | blue bicicletta´s last blog ..Kreativ Blogger Award =-.

15. Out And About Africa commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 12:40pm

Definitely loving the work by Susannah Tucker! Makes me want to drift somewhere nice and dreamy!
    .-= Out And About Africa´s last blog ..Tuesday’s Design: Ndebele houses =-.

16. Sarah Sarniak commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 12:48pm

Love your choices, especially the first butterfly photos. Very pretty.
    .-= Sarah Sarniak´s last blog ..Reuse Old Candles to Make New Candles =-.

17. Sarah commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 12:49pm

I love that fabric! i think the yellow is my favorite, it is really making me look forward to spring.
    .-= Sarah´s last blog ..Wedding Recap- Part 3 =-.

18. Valentina commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 12:55pm

I have been dreaming with painting butterflies and designing fabrics lately. Susannah Tucker and Melissa Bombardiere are the perfect dose of inspiration today!
    .-= Valentina´s last blog ..Mission Accomplish. Part 1 =-.

19. Bee commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 1:16pm

Those birds are so adorable! I especially love the one with a hint of orange, so fresh for spring.
    .-= Bee´s last blog ..Please excuse our dust! =-.

20. Maimy commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 1:26pm

What a beautiful, fresh selection! It’s got me thinking forward to warm spring days, picnicking in the hills… I love Christine Lindstrom’s watercolours in particular. Soft and dreamy but still full of energy!
    .-= Maimy´s last blog ..Good things in a small packet =-.

21. Yasmine commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 1:32pm

I love Susannah Tucker’s work too, all the softness, so beautiful and soothing, colors of my dreams. I’m a daydreamer for sure…
    .-= Yasmine´s last blog ..Make Your Own ‘Keep Calm and Carry On’ Poster For Free =-.

22. Jessica Zee commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 2:14pm

Love those Claudia shots, especially the Ranunculus–my very favorite flower. Looks like my walls are about to get some new decorations ;-). Thank you, Holly!
    .-= Jessica Zee´s last blog ..Home Office Tables: Our Favorite Non-Traditional Desks =-.

23. Judith of Felicity Crew commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 2:37pm

Absolutely inspiring shops!
    .-= Judith of Felicity Crew´s last blog ..Faded memories of the lake. 6×9 – original signed fine art photograph =-.

24. laura trevey commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 2:51pm

Susannah Tucker photography is my fave!!
    Great picks… so bright and beautiful ~~

25. Rosa N. commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 3:32pm

Wow what a collection of lovely etsy shop finds.
    :O

26. carolyn commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 4:28pm

love LOVE the watercolors and that last photo, is it ranunculous? either way, so cheerful.

27. Susannah commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 4:36pm

Thank you Holly for including me amongst such wonderful talent!

28. Mallory commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 4:50pm

The printed fabric! Ohh I can picture a beautiful pillow sewn with it… sitting on my couch.
    .-= Mallory´s last blog ..Mary Poppins Pick for 3/2/10 =-.

29. NaLa commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 6:15pm

I’m not going to pick a favorite, because all these artistisans have created lovely works of art. Wonderful talent to profile.
    .-= NaLa´s last blog ..Luck of the Irish Pearl Earrings =-.

30. In Honor Of Design commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 7:22pm

wow these are all so beautiful! Thanks for the links!
    .-= In Honor Of Design´s last blog ..Tuesday News: Congrats Bestie! =-.

31. Sonia commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 7:49pm

i love that fabric! it truly makes me smile….i love the other stuff too, but really in love with that fabric.
    .-= Sonia´s last blog ..Wow! I made it to the first day! =-.

32. Morgan Bradshaw commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 10:49pm

LOVE the idea of hangin pics from clothespins and twine its genius! thanks a bunch for the post!

~Morgan

.-= Morgan Bradshaw´s last blog ..Paper Bouquet =-.

33. Dawn Tan commented
    March 2nd, 2010 at 11:54pm

Thank you so much for featuring my work! : ) If not for a reader, I wouldn’t have known! Haha. Thanks :D

34. uglygirl commented
    March 3rd, 2010 at 8:03am

Ooh, what pretty shops. I love Dawn’s prints – I have a sea otter next to my front door.
    .-= uglygirl´s last blog ..At least it’s a public holiday and I don’t have to work =-.

35. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    March 3rd, 2010 at 9:32am

Oh, my my my…..so many goodies! i can’t wait to check them all out! Thanks hun, those beautiful butterflies, tiny otter, birds and fabric all have me swooning….off I go!
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Melissa loves: Mary Swenson Photography =-.

36. jacqueline commented
    March 3rd, 2010 at 9:39am

Claudia Kay’s Ranunculus caught my eyes! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!
    .-= jacqueline´s last blog ..Tea brings feeling to life =-.

37. celine belle commented
    March 3rd, 2010 at 10:48am

J’adore les couleurs sont douce et de très belle photos… Merci!
    .-= celine belle´s last blog ..ABOUT ME =-.

38. Claudia Kay commented
    March 4th, 2010 at 10:44am

Thank you so much for posting my Etsy Store on here! I love your blog and am so honored to be a part of it! Thank you! Thank you! You made my day!
    Love, Claudia

39. Vic commented
    March 9th, 2010 at 5:06pm

Cute! You always show us the most beautiful designs. I love the designs with the bird lake objects on them. Really nice!