Shopping + Products

Snug is Online!

March 3, 2010

Remember the sweet little shop tour we took last week when I introduced you to snug in my neighborhood? Well shop girls Berit and Kerstin just let me know that their little snug shop is open for business and that they will ship worldwide so if you see anything you like, show them a little love. :)

Snug is Online!

I plan to buy some of the candle holders shown above — they are so cute, you should see them in person! I want to line some up on my dining room table. :)

(image: snug)

13 Comments

• Reply Michael March 3, 2010 at 10:40 am

aww.. too cute and too fun. i’d love some too!

• Reply juliette March 3, 2010 at 10:44 am

hm…this is bad because I recall seeing quite a few things in your feature that I could go for…bad for me, lol, but good for them! =)
    .-= juliette´s last blog ..Living Colors: Estonian Intricacy =-.

• Reply abeautifulparty March 3, 2010 at 10:49 am

yay! those candle holders are so smart!
    .-= abeautifulparty´s last blog ..Please RSVP to my Pity Party =-.

• Reply laura trevey March 3, 2010 at 10:59 am

Great! I will go take a look!
    .-= laura trevey´s last blog ..Beautiful Destinations: Nisbet Plantation =-.

• Reply Ele March 3, 2010 at 11:38 am

I LOVE those candle holders! They look like vintage cake tins or mini-bundts. Perfect for me, I may have to indulge ;)
    .-= Ele´s last blog ..February round-up =-.

• Reply caro March 3, 2010 at 11:39 am

Yeah! I have wait so long for this! The two girsl are so great. I’ll go and shop a bit.
    .-= caro ´s last blog ..today I’m so inspired by … travelling mama =-.

• Reply Gudny Bra March 3, 2010 at 11:42 am

Those candle holders sure are cute, Im off to look at the store. Thanks for sharing! :)
    .-= Gudny Bra´s last blog ..30 weeks =-.

• Reply Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life March 3, 2010 at 11:45 am

I was obsessed with the shop tour you gave last week and was so sad when I couldn’t begin my shopping immediately! Glad it’s launched!

BTW, thanks for the Twitter follow Holly!
    .-= Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life´s last blog ..Find the Bailey: 2.29.10 =-.

• Reply decor8 March 3, 2010 at 11:46 am

Erin – You’re welcome!!! :)

• Reply vicki (simply hue) March 3, 2010 at 1:02 pm

Aww, so sweet! Wish we had a shop like this near us. :) Thanks for all of the beautiful things you share with us, Holly!

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente March 3, 2010 at 1:15 pm

SO many lovely things to covet! I adore their things and so happy to be able to order from them online!
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Melissa loves: Mary Swenson Photography =-.

• Reply Lisa March 3, 2010 at 1:51 pm

I’m totally in love with these! I will have to check out their shop!
    .-= Lisa´s last blog ..Revive an old style? =-.

• Reply Valentina March 4, 2010 at 5:57 am

ehehe, so good luck to Berit and Kerstin.
    all the best!
    .-= Valentina´s last blog ..dust houses =-.