Studio Nommo

I talked about Turkish wallpaper company Studio Nommo back in 2008 but was just notified today by Chicago-based artist Ashley Alexander from I’m Smitten that they have a new collection that I think you will just love (I do!), especially the foxes by Ashely. Oh and this one by Studio Violet in Sweden. My, my, my there are so many gorgeous patterns…

Studio Nommo

Studio Nommo

Studio Nommo

Studio Nommo

Seriously, aren’t they all such lively, stimulating designs and colors? Which one would you like to have in your home and where would you put it? I really like the trees against white for a baby’s room. I think it would be so cute for a little boy! But it would equally be beautiful in a stationery boutique as it’s so fresh and perfect for letterpressed modern papers and notebooks.

(images: studio nommo)

Posted by decor8 in walls on March 05, 2010

1. liz commented
    March 5th, 2010 at 6:23pm

I love those trees too! I think it would look great in a bathroom with lots of white. All the designs are gorgeous!

2. Debra commented
    March 5th, 2010 at 6:41pm

Boy wall paper has surely came a long way. These designs are simple, busy, retro, vintage and all very pretty.
    .-= Debra´s last blog ..Apples and Berries Vintage Fruit Can Labels Wall Art set of (2) =-.

3. sarah b. commented
    March 5th, 2010 at 6:43pm

oh, lovely! very nice patterns. i especially love the windows & the trees!
    .-= sarah b.´s last blog ..dapper mr. bunny =-.

4. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    March 5th, 2010 at 6:46pm

Oh wow….I adore the foxes one and the raindrops one! How stunning…. thanks hun! :)
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Melissa loves: Mary Swenson Photography =-.

5. Jen commented
    March 5th, 2010 at 6:47pm

Love that window wallpaper, so fun!
    .-= Jen´s last blog ..Random sketches =-.

6. Mallory commented
    March 5th, 2010 at 6:52pm

I’d love to have the raindrops… somewhere. I can’t decide what room they’d fit in best with. The bathroom may be too obvious… Maybe if I had a laundry room. The wallpaper would make the room more awesome, & thus I wouldn’t mind doing my laundry as much, haha.
    .-= Mallory´s last blog ..Mary Poppins Pick for 3/4/10 =-.

7. Elaine commented
    March 5th, 2010 at 8:45pm

They are really beautiful designs. But how would you balance the patterns with the rest of the room so the wallpaper does not become overwhelming? With my very limited design experience, I would be scared to use something like this on a whole wall.

8. Marisa and Creative Thursday commented
    March 5th, 2010 at 9:06pm

LOVE them all!!!!
    .-= Marisa and Creative Thursday´s last blog ..Want to spend April in Los Angeles? =-.

9. Tobi/Ivey Handcrafted commented
    March 5th, 2010 at 9:14pm

oh

my

goodness

I love these!

10. mj commented
    March 5th, 2010 at 9:37pm

Those first two – I think my heart skipped a beat!
    .-= mj´s last blog ..~* pendants in shop *~ =-.

11. Mina commented
    March 5th, 2010 at 9:40pm

Beautiful pictures!

12. Kristi commented
    March 5th, 2010 at 11:05pm

Eames bird in the last picture!

13. jenn commented
    March 6th, 2010 at 12:26am

I’d love to put that tree with foxes paper on the walls in a little nook in a kid’s room!! great stuff!

14. jodi commented
    March 6th, 2010 at 7:57am

thanks for sharing it has inspired me to do something for a very graphic back splash for my kitchen.

i really love the one that looks like raindrops.

15. pilar commented
    March 6th, 2010 at 9:33am

It´s fantastic this post!!! I love your blog! is really creative for me!
    .-= pilar´s last blog ..Tree Curtain (a natural beggining) =-.

16. Stacey commented
    March 6th, 2010 at 10:43am

Oh my goodness! These are all so charming! I know what the next purchase from my home decor fund is going to go towards :)
    .-= Stacey´s last blog ..Anthropologie necklace giveaway at My Owl Barn =-.

17. Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor commented
    March 6th, 2010 at 1:24pm

I just love the one with the little windows! That one and the Raindrop one would be perfect for the powder room!
    .-= Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor´s last blog ..Vol-021 Feb’2010 Back Issues Now Posted in Polymer Clay Library =-.

18. Ivana commented
    March 6th, 2010 at 1:48pm

I love them all! I think I’d just buy several different ones and then cover one wall in each room with them…
    .-= Ivana´s last blog ..crazy for mitts: paintings =-.

19. Justine commented
    March 6th, 2010 at 8:43pm

Ah, I love that wallpaper is making such an awesome comeback! All these patterns are so fun and well done. Thanks for sharing them!

20. Karen commented
    March 7th, 2010 at 2:03am

Love the second one :-)
    Enjoy your weekend!

21. Djanan commented
    March 7th, 2010 at 2:04am

I think what makes this company appealing is that they make one’s own designs into wallpapers. I am planning to have my works of marbling art wallpapered.

22. Júlia commented
    March 7th, 2010 at 11:07am

Hy,

I am from Brazil and I loved your blog, very good. Congratulacions.

=)

23. Tazim commented
    March 7th, 2010 at 4:49pm

I love the windows one most – i’d be so tempted to colour them in!
    .-= Tazim´s last blog ..Being a Traveller: Muji Love! =-.

24. helen commented
    March 7th, 2010 at 7:55pm

Oh the wallpaper with all the windows is fantastic I could pop it by my desks and instead of doodles I can colour it in when I have a mind block.
    I wanted to say to how much I enjoy your blog especially the more thought provoking posts that have been appearing of late, it is my first stop in the morning when I drink my coffee and never fails to give me the right start to the day Thank you . :)

25. Carrie @ CarrieCan commented
    March 8th, 2010 at 5:51am

The studio violet wallpaper is very cute! You just inspired me to do another wallpaper post ;-)
    .-= Carrie @ CarrieCan´s last blog ..Put your hands up =-.

26. Penny Patten commented
    March 8th, 2010 at 12:56pm

I think they are all great, but my fav’s are the birds in the tree, the fox and the windows. The birds poss. the dining room, the fox-a den, windows, kitchen, living room?
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog ..Alice and Wonderland costume video =-.

27. Rachel Elizabeth commented
    March 12th, 2010 at 5:46pm

Some of these are great but some of them are crazy busy.
    .-= Rachel Elizabeth´s last blog .."Who would ever think that so much went on in the soul of a young girl?" -Anne Frank =-.

28. Mikko commented
    March 13th, 2010 at 2:38pm

Shame on them. They seem to use my copyrighted photographs in their promotional material. The fifth picture is taken by me and used without permission. And what’s even worse they’ve photoshopped our home to look like a mess.

I guess the copyright is violated on the other pictures as well. I’ve seen at leaast some of them elsewhere.
    .-= Mikko´s last blog ..YLE TV2: Suomea rakentamassa =-.

29. Mikko commented
    March 14th, 2010 at 8:59am

The issue has been settled with the company. There was just a misunderstanding, copyright violation was unintentional. No hard feelings. :)
    .-= Mikko´s last blog ..YLE TV2: Suomea rakentamassa =-.