Nicole Hill Gerulat Photography

First I shared her horse head bookends, but wait! There is more of Nicole Hill Gerulat to love and since I’m on a roll today I thought I’d share her photography portfolio too over at Real Simple.

Nicole Hill Gerulat Photography

Nicole — you are one seriously talented lady! What an inspiration. I could flip through your portfolio all day… Wait. I sorta did.

(images: nicole hill gerulat)

Posted by decor8 in inspiration on March 10, 2010

1. .: Denise C :. commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 4:51pm

Nicole is wonderful! had the opportunity to take her photo class in LA last month and wow! talented beautiful and witty ^_^
    .-= .: Denise C :.´s last blog ..Snail Mail = Joy =-.

2. ChervelleCamille commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 4:54pm

She really is talented! That little girl with her lemonade sign has me sold. I would by a few from her. She’s too sweet!

3. Alison commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 5:24pm

Thanks Holly! I live not far from SF and now I know who I want to take photography class from! yay!!
    .-= Alison´s last blog ..Buy 3 and Get 1 Free Starlit Nest Fabric Scrap Grab Bags. 8 Ounces Total. Great Designer Fabrics. =-.

4. thedoodlegirl commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 5:45pm

Oh yeah, she is amazing. I LOVE her work. VERY talented young woman!!
    .-= thedoodlegirl´s last blog ..Rainbow Snack =-.

5. Alarna commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 5:46pm

So talented!! Inspiring photos:)
    .-= Alarna´s last blog ..Paris! =-.

6. nicole gerulat commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 5:46pm

Thank you so much for all your sweet posts today! SOOOO nice, unexpected and totally made my day.

Hi Denise!

Nicole

7. Lori commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 5:46pm

Gorgeous! Some people get all the talent. :)
    .-= Lori´s last blog ..Organization, Recycled Materials, and Sparkle =-.

8. Saad commented
    March 10th, 2010 at 8:06pm

Cute kid and lovely photos!

9. Jolette commented
    March 11th, 2010 at 3:05pm

Wow, Nicole’s photographs ROCK! I absolutely adore the lighting and colours. Would love for her to shoot a group of my friends, like the heads-together one at the bottom!
    .-= Jolette´s last blog ..Turning on the charm =-.

10. Brigitte commented
    March 11th, 2010 at 5:59pm

I just bought Nicole’s photo 101 textbook and can’t wait to really dive into it. Such a talented lady!
    .-= Brigitte´s last blog ..Casting Call: Covet on a Budget =-.