Shopping + Products

Design Finds

March 15, 2010

I recently wrote about some of my favorite design finds from Z Gallerie and Oomph over at Real Simple but in case you missed them I’ll share just a glimpse of the good stuff here because you really don’t want to miss out on these goodies.

Design Finds

Don’t you love that great red table or how about the umbrella stand or the turquoise coffee table? Very nice pieces for Spring!

(images: z gallerie and oomph)

You Might Also Like

35 Comments

• Reply julia March 15, 2010 at 5:32 pm

That umbrella stand is so much fun!
    .-= julia´s last blog ..A wonderland of labyrinths and stories that never end. =-.

• Reply Lori March 15, 2010 at 5:37 pm

pretty sure I could fall in love with the turquoise table.
    .-= Lori´s last blog ..thoughts on photography =-.

• Reply Jane March 15, 2010 at 5:46 pm

I just wanted to say that I really enjoy Decor8. Now that your in Germany as I reader I feel that I’m getting the best of two worlds: Europe and North America.

I wish I could read French or German as many of the European magazines you feature look so enticing. I love the way Germans celebrate Easter and Christmas. The paper mache Easter eggs and all that goes with are so pretty. Maybe it because they have a real spring. Anyway, my mom is German and looks back at those times very fondly.

• Reply Cheryl March 15, 2010 at 5:48 pm

yes, I do love that little red table and the turquoise table too. I have two of the Mariposa table lamps in our master bedroom and they are special. Jonathan Adler-like. Always enjoy your picks, Holly.

• Reply Michael - Innkeeper March 15, 2010 at 6:05 pm

i honestly love everything, but i did see those little tables (the red one you have pictured) and i LOVE them!!! so many uses for cute little tables with loads of personality!
    .-= Michael – Innkeeper´s last blog ..sweet yet spicy… =-.

• Reply laura trevey March 15, 2010 at 6:17 pm

loving the cool white mirror!!
    .-= laura trevey´s last blog ..Beautiful Sponsor: Once Upon a Paper =-.

• Reply Miss B March 15, 2010 at 6:40 pm

Oh fun Holly a new find! Love Oomph’s little manifesto you mentioned on the RS blog, very sweet:)
    .-= Miss B´s last blog ..TIGERLILY =-.

• Reply Aspirations of a Southern Housewife March 15, 2010 at 7:30 pm

Love these finds!! Great job.
    .-= Aspirations of a Southern Housewife´s last blog ..Vieux San Juan =-.

• Reply anna shoub March 15, 2010 at 7:31 pm

Love the umbrella stand!
    .-= anna shoub´s last blog ..Spring Has Sprung in My Mind =-.

• Reply Stephanie @ LivableMachine March 15, 2010 at 9:03 pm

These are all fabulous!

• Reply Tricia McKellar March 15, 2010 at 9:10 pm

Love the couch! :)
    .-= Tricia McKellar´s last blog ..spring may finally get here after all… =-.

• Reply Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas March 15, 2010 at 9:17 pm

I’m hearting the grey sofa… so regal, but looks comfy, too.
    .-= Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas´s last blog ..Lovely Las Vegas: Spring Blooms =-.

• Reply Rachel @ La Bella Bungalow March 15, 2010 at 9:42 pm

I love the lanterns. I just saw them in white at Z Gallerie over the weekend and am hoping they go on sale sometime in the near future.

Rachel

• Reply Sandy March 15, 2010 at 9:47 pm

OHhh I LOVE LOVE LOVE that grey couch! I totally want something like that for my basement! The pillow and lamps would work nicely with the couch too! =)

• Reply gwendolyn March 15, 2010 at 10:38 pm

holly, you just have the best taste! wish you were a local LAer so i could shop with you!
    xogg

• Reply decor8 March 16, 2010 at 3:31 am

Gwendolyn – I’ll be in LA this summer, perhaps I can! :)

• Reply Glenda March 16, 2010 at 12:03 am

Love, love the black and white pillow. Thanks for sharing your wonderful finds.
    .-= Glenda´s last blog ..Gg: on Liberty of London (part two) =-.

• Reply Jutta March 16, 2010 at 2:42 am

I just officially fell in love with the umbrella stand.
    .-= Jutta´s last blog ..Monday Morning Coffee and Sketch =-.

• Reply helen March 16, 2010 at 3:45 am

love the new photo display makes me want that umberella stand even more !!
    .-= helen´s last blog ..waiting =-.

• Reply Julia March 16, 2010 at 4:02 am

I bought a Casablanca lantern the other week at V&D in the Netherlands that is nearly identical to this one. I really had to look veeeery closely at the Z Gallerie one to spot the difference!

Oh and the red side table (Tini Table IIz) and the Tini Table IV in light turquoise on the Oomph website are gorgeous. Now I just need a bigger place to live ;)
    .-= Julia´s last blog ..Obsession(s) of the week =-.

• Reply Juliet March 16, 2010 at 8:43 am

Holly, that umbrella stand is the kind of thing that makes me want to rip out my kitchen and have a proper entry hall! (I’d put the kitchen someplace great too) And that sofa, kind of fabulous.
    .-= Juliet´s last blog ..Last of the Snow? =-.

• Reply Diana L March 16, 2010 at 8:47 am

Adding the red table to my Fav’s. And the turquoise one, and the lamps, and the sofa… Its all good! Thanks for sharing
    .-= Diana L´s last blog ..Amber Brown Sea Glass Bracelet =-.

• Reply PhillyLass March 16, 2010 at 9:13 am

Love that turquoise table, but at more than 4k, I’ll find a way to live without it.

• Reply Marthe March 16, 2010 at 1:04 pm

I love the lamps and the sofa! :)
    .-= Marthe´s last blog ..How to plan your perfect day =-.

• Reply Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life March 16, 2010 at 2:10 pm

Z-gallerie has such fantastic stuff for amazing prices! I visited a store in San Diego, and they shipped me these amazing skull dishes directly from their factory (was much cheaper and safer than from their store). Great customer service, and great home accessories!
    .-= Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life´s last blog ..Reader Appreciation Day =-.

• Reply Paula March 16, 2010 at 3:10 pm

The Bukhara pillow (shown in black and white) is also pretty amazing
    in lemon yellow and white — just saw it at the Z Gallerie Berkeley store… Super fresh. Love these picks.

• Reply Mims March 16, 2010 at 5:10 pm

LOVE your blog!!!
    .-= Mims´s last blog ..STITCH =-.

• Reply Connie Cusick March 16, 2010 at 9:58 pm

I so inspired by the fabrics this year especially these graphic designs.
    You have a fantastic blogsite!! Best, Connie

• Reply Brooke H March 17, 2010 at 12:14 am

Such fabulous finds. I so wish i had a great entry or foyer for that umbrella stand.
    .-= Brooke H´s last blog ..Tuesday Tip: Mouth =-.

• Reply gwendolyn March 17, 2010 at 1:02 am

that would be too cool holly! i’d love it :)

• Reply Zoya March 17, 2010 at 6:29 am

That boot shape umbrella style is cool and very innovative and the accessories chosen are perfect.

• Reply emily @ thirtyeight20 March 17, 2010 at 8:08 am

Love this whole collection! Those lanterns especially are so cute.

This is kind of random, but Land’s End has pillows very similar to that lovely black and white cutout version — on sale! Just in case anyone is interested…

.-= emily @ thirtyeight20´s last blog ..Time for spring, I say! =-.

• Reply Katie Anderson March 21, 2010 at 6:55 pm

I absolutely love your website!!!! I’m getting a lot ideas to decorate my new home, as my sister who lives in Brazil, we love everything we see here!

• Reply Gosia Maj March 27, 2010 at 11:07 am

Sorry to be so late with commenting on your post from almost two weeks ago, but I could not resist when I saw this umbrella stand. I, so, want one. How come, my husband doesn’t see the innate beauty of this object? His vague stare when I announced I’m getting one convinces me he doesn’t get it. But so what? Thanks for showing this to me! I love decor8. It’s my daily fix.
    .-= Gosia Maj´s last blog ..Picture a Day: Pizza Night =-.