Tuuni

I just wrote about Finnish design shop Tuuni over at Real Simple today… this etsy shop is so lovely you really must see it!

Tuuni

Enjoy! (images: tuuni)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts, etsy on March 24, 2010

1. Trish commented
    March 24th, 2010 at 9:26am

these are lovely!

2. visualingual commented
    March 24th, 2010 at 9:45am

I love, love, love this aesthetic — clean and crafty, with gorgeous and subtle colors. Thank you so much for inspiring my Wednesday!
    .-= visualingual´s last blog ..San Francisco Series by August Table =-.

3. Mandy Ford commented
    March 24th, 2010 at 10:54am

Thanks for sharing this shop – I’m drooling over the green linen pillow!
    .-= Mandy Ford´s last blog ..fruity =-.

4. Lindsay {Shrimp} commented
    March 24th, 2010 at 10:58am

Definitely off to check Tuuni out because how gorgeous is that pillow?! Great find!!!
    .-= Lindsay {Shrimp}´s last blog ..handmade feature & giveaway | tina crespo photography =-.

5. Emma commented
    March 24th, 2010 at 4:17pm

I was just looking at Tuuni today on etsy! I want some of the fabric storage boxes.
    .-= Emma´s last blog ..{ Easter Cupcakes } =-.

6. Lis commented
    March 25th, 2010 at 8:55am

Really lovely stuff, I adore etsy (when I first discovered it, I spent a ooodles of time and money, buying hand crafted goodies). Thanks for this, I am off the favourite those cushions now.

7. Clare commented
    March 25th, 2010 at 12:40pm

Wow what a beautiful shop, thanks for the introduction. Can’t wait to get paid so I can go etsy mad!
    .-= Clare´s last blog ..New Blog Buttons =-.

8. Yasmine commented
    March 25th, 2010 at 6:25pm

Reusing old linens in such a lovely way is really awesome. Love the boxes!
    .-= Yasmine´s last blog ..Do You Feel Orange? =-.