Podcast + Big News!

Well it’s time to reveal some big news! I have been busy working on two projects — one local and the other definitely more of a gift to you, and I talk about them for the first time publicly during a podcast interview with Darren from Problogger. I wanted to tell you my big news vs. write it down because I wouldn’t email my mother to tell her something important — I would call her and that’s how I feel today too, like this is my way of calling you and letting you know. It’s a long discussion but I tried to make it interesting so that you can take away some tips away for yourself. You may click here to listen. Turn the sound down though, it is quite loud otherwise and you don’t want your boss to catch ya when you should be working. But who cares about work when you have online things to do, right?!? :)

A podcast today!

Here are some things that I talk about:

• the story behind starting decor8
  • content ideas
  • what type of posts attract more comments
  • ideas on advertising and how it works
  • how to deal with negative comments and what positive things can come from them
  • what I want readers to gain by reading decor8
  • how I’ve built my readership
  • how I make a full-time living from my blog
  • why I had to outsource technical and ad space management
  • and I talk about my other projects, which until today, have not been shared publicly. :)

Thank you Darren for the chat, it was fun to go live as most of my interviews are text-based. I giggle a lot because it was nearly midnight when we recorded and I get silly late at night — but I like that it’s natural and real and I hope that you d0 too.

You may click here to listen

(image: collage by holly becker)

Posted by decor8 in press on March 30, 2010

1. michelle commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 11:21am

I listened to the podcast this morning and you are completely delightful. The two projects you are working on are really incredible. Especially the local project. I’d bet money that you are going to revolutionize the handmade movement in Germany and other nearby European cities where it is just beginning.
    .-= michelle´s last blog ..Éire go Brách =-.

2. Asiye commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 11:24am

just fabulous! thanks for sharing
    .-= Asiye´s last blog ..Review of my Week =-.

3. decor8 commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 11:24am

Michelle thank you! I hope that somehow, someway, you can come to it or something. I was thinking about this last night. I would love to have a special party here the night before and also the evening of (we are already planning that for the evening of) and also host a few travelers at my home. If I have a new flat by then I definitely will. Then you’d only need airfare and spending money. :)

4. Stacie commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 11:29am

How wonderful for you! I am sure you get this all of the time (with 35,000 readers each day), but you are quite the inspiration!

Good luck with you book. Pretty sure just about everyone who reads your blog daily will want to snag a copy of the book!

5. sandie commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 11:50am

I ‘m so desappointednot to speak english,I was not able to understand (indeed) half of the discussion.I was curious to know about your new project I’m sorry ,but that seemed very interesting for you good luck

6. ashley commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 11:57am

awesome! can’t wait to add the book to my collection!!!

7. Kim at EF eDesigns commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 12:02pm

Holly, I posted this to you over on Twitter as well (kfrer) but since I wasn’t sure that you’d see it (thanks to my twitter-dumbness) – really GREAT interview. I listened to the whole thing, and it was really well done, very insightful, and DEFINITELY inspiring!

- Kim

8. mandiesmithsegura commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 12:07pm

I’ll have to wait until I’m at home to listen, but I can’t wait to hear! :)

9. Lori commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 12:25pm

What a great interview! I just sat and listened to the entire thing and found it informative and interesting. Thanks so much.
    .-= Lori´s last blog ..photography and pretty necklaces =-.

10. showpony commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 12:44pm

Really enjoyed the podcast, I love to hear how people get started doing what they love, this was so inspirational.
    Your new projects are fantastic too especially the market…. now I wonder how much flights are from Scotland to Hanover…
    .-= showpony´s last blog ..Press – The List =-.

11. NancyV908 commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 12:49pm

Aww, I hope you will consider at least summarizing your big news. The podcasts are a nice supplement but I wish this one didn’t take the place of a blog post. I have given up on listening to linked podcasts or other audio–I run into problems or delays so often, plus there’s so often a time issue. I can read a blog post way faster than listen. (In the spirit of giving you what I hope is helpful feedback, I’ll just add that I’m generally not a fan of using audio, or directing readers to Twitter or whatever, which I’m seeing more often in blogs these day–I read my blogs for the blogs, & prefer not to be directed elsewhere for anything other than supplemental content.) So pretty please, for your loyal blog readers, will you–or maybe a commenter–let us know the news? I gleaned a little from the comments but not everything :-)

12. Leigh commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 12:51pm

What a wonderful inspiring interview and loved hearing your voice, your are adorable!! I am beyond excited for you on the book and I will definitely be adding that to my collection when it comes out. Also yes, every time I come to your blog, you bring me inspiration, and smiles.

Thank you Holly!!

xo

13. muse commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 12:53pm

Good luck with your book!

14. colleen commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 12:57pm

Hi Holly- I just listened to the interview. I loved hearing about your humble beginnings at decor8, and how everything grew organically. It proves that when you provide excellent content, you don’t have to work too hard on the “monetization” part of blogging. People will WANT to advertise on your blog. I think that many wannabe pro bloggers don’t realize that it all starts with unique and inspirational content. After building a strong foundation, the readers/money/consulting gigs will come much easier.

Thanks for sharing your story!

15. Amy commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 12:57pm

hey holly – thank you so much for sharing this podcast! it was so great to listen to and to hear what inspires you and guides you in writing decor8. i love your focus on positivity and i know so many of us (myself included) are inspired by you! was excited to hear all of your news – i cannot wait to own the book and it will be so fun to hear about your travels and adventures if you end up documenting them here!!
    .-= Amy´s last blog ..Cooking Up a Storm =-.

16. linda commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 1:07pm

Lovely to hear your story and thanks for sharing with all of us! Excited about your book project…can’t wait!
    .-= linda´s last blog ..Art Journal With Me – A Bright Springy Start =-.

17. Lea commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 1:13pm

I listened to the whole things but my connection or something was choppy at times, especially the end when the projects were being talked about. Can someone comment on what they were?

18. CapreeK commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 1:21pm

Congrats Holly! I’m listening to it right now! :)
    .-= CapreeK´s last blog ..Modern Kitchens :: CPH Square =-.

19. juliette commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 1:22pm

Both projects sound really interesting, but I’m looking forward to hearing more about the local project, esp since I’m not too far away! Awesome Holly! Yay!!
    .-= juliette´s last blog ..Roadtrip 2010: dream Swedish coastline =-.

20. cindy commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 1:23pm

i just finished listening to your interview and it was terrific. thank you for sharing such helpful information and congratulations on your new ventures. the book sounds very exciting to work on and will be great for decor8 readers.
    .-= cindy´s last blog ..fun : saturday in the city =-.

21. Anna Joy commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 1:24pm

I really enjoyed listening to your podcast! Good luck to your projects and I can’t wait to get a copy of your book! BTW, you are such a delight to listen to !

22. Megan commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 1:26pm

Holly! What a fantastic interview! I was riveted! I learned so much from it. Congratulations on your big news!!! It sounds like a major undertaking but will be so fulfilling. I’ll be in line to pick up a book once it’s out! Here’s to fulfilling your dreams.
    .-= Megan´s last blog ..Custom Silhouettes =-.

23. Ele commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 1:27pm

Congratulations, Holly! I just finished listening to this (it was lovely to hear your voice again- I’ve been missing it since BYW ended) and was thrilled with both bits of news. The handmade market sounds like a fantastic event for Hannover and WOW on the book! I will be counting down the days until I can add it to my collection :)
    .-= Ele´s last blog ..(An Affront to) Good Taste: Long-Cooked Broccoli with Buttermilk =-.

24. Flavia commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 1:29pm

Congratulations, Holly, on fulfilling a life-long dream! I hope you will be able to share some of the process here. I really enjoyed the interview (I’ve missed listening to the podcasts since BYW ended!)
    .-= Flavia´s last blog ..From the Inspiration Files =-.

25. Terra commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 1:30pm

Holly,

Congratulations! I will look forward to your book and hearing about how your project comes along in Germany – what a great idea.

I have been reading your blog for about two and a half years and it was nice to hear your voice and to be able to put that with your words. You are accomplishing all your goals of creating a nice, positive, and beautiful site – and I do come to your blog daily for that creative inspiration. I am working on a project this summer that I will be creating a blog for – and I hope by September to feel comfortable enough in the medium to be able to take your class.

I am really excited for you and all you are working on! Thank you for inspiring me to be more creative and follow my own path as well.

26. cottagefarm commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 1:30pm

im here in my studio listing to your lovely interview – its nice to hear you articulate so many of the things we see everyday on decor8. i am struck by your energy and sense of personal connection both to your work and readers. its quite wonderful. also your “local” project is intriguing – i can help but think about it in the context of a worlds fair for the modern era – compelling really! please keep us updated :)
    .-= cottagefarm´s last blog ..IN – vintage desk organizer =-.

27. moggit girls commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 1:40pm

Congrats on the book deal Holly – couldn’t happen to a nicer gal! Truly!

Joy and Janet

28. julia commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 1:42pm

Great interview. I loved hearing the back story as well as the amazign things you have coming up. You keep writing and we’ll keep reading :)
    .-= julia´s last blog ..Oooh look! =-.

29. jane commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 1:44pm

thank you for this, Holly! your projects sound wonderful. It’s such a pity the hand-made market is nowhere as big over here as it is in the US. Hopefully you can make a change;)) and I’m sure your book will be a huge success! X

30. Kiran commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 1:44pm

Congrats on all the success Holly! Can’t wait for the book :)
    .-= Kiran´s last blog ..How you doin? =-.

31. vicki commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 1:45pm

Yay, Holly!!! Can’t wait to hear it. You have the most calming and caring voice, too….I remember that from your wonderful e-course. :)

32. joanna commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 1:46pm

Holly, I love your laugh it is contagious! I kept meaning to tell you during class but don’t think I ever did. Great interview! And Congrats on the book deal! Sounds like such a great project! Print is so much fun. I am a magazine junkie but, like you, dream of a book in the future! Cannot wait to see it and hope to follow the journey. Have a great evening.
    .-= joanna´s last blog ..a home in black & white =-.

33. Sam commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 1:53pm

Great interview with Darren – it was really cool to hear the voice behind the photo! And congratulations with your new projects – I can’t wait to get a copy of your book.
    .-= Sam´s last blog ..Coffee and Roses Tablescape =-.

34. claudine hellmuth commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 1:58pm

yay Holly! super congrats on your big news!!! So excited for you. Loved the podcast :)
    .-= claudine hellmuth´s last blog ..sticky back canvas flowered belt tutorial =-.

35. aneyefordetail commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 2:21pm

Listening to the podcast right now: really really nice. Do you know Colorbudz? They’ve also started podcasts; these are about color http://bit.ly/aI38zA
    I do think podcasts are a wonderful way to relate and reach out in this social media…
    .-= aneyefordetail´s last blog ..PRODUCT GIVEAWAY COMING! =-.

36. City Chic - Jamie commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 2:29pm

It was wonderful to hear you talk again! It reminded me of how much I enjoyed your podcasts in the BYW course. I can’t wait to hear more as you move forward with your projects, you are going to meet so many wonderful people and have the opportunity to see so many fabulous places! Congrats to you and I must say – you go girl! :)
    .-= City Chic – Jamie´s last blog ..Glamorous Grey and Fuchsia =-.

37. Miss Wedding commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 2:34pm

Holly – just listened to your podcast that is brilliant news. Please do let me know when you come to London as I would love to meet up, more importantly I have someone that you should meet for your book, she is doing some very cool stuff over here in the UK
    .-= Miss Wedding´s last blog ..Wedding Clutch Bags from Reb Ruby Rose =-.

38. vicki commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 2:37pm

Just listened to your podcast and loved it. :) I laughed right along with you every time you giggled. Hee, hee.

Great news about your market!!! Wish I could be threre and join in on the fun.

Congrats, Holly!!!!!

39. Valerie commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 2:38pm

I really enjoyed the podcast. And Congratulations Holly!!! Scouting locations and photo shoots, woohoo! The book seems like a dream come true. Can’t wait to hear more about it.
    .-= Valerie´s last blog ..Oops, I picked up a new hobby: Embroidery =-.

40. Will commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 2:46pm

Hey Holly!

I’ve just listened to the podcast and it was so wonderful to hear you speak so openly and at such depth about your blogging experiences. I wish you all the best of luck with the handmade market (such a great idea!). As for the book, that’s just too exciting for words. Congratulations, you deserve this success. I’m so pleased for you!

Will x
    .-= Will´s last blog ..{The Edited Collection: Starburst Mirrors} =-.

41. Ani commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 2:57pm

Holly, I enjoyed this so much! Felt like I was in class again. (Oh, how I miss class!) Your project in Germany sounds wonderful and I’m sure many of us wish we could easily hop on a plane. And congratulations on your book too!

42. Kirsten commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 2:59pm

A bookdeal! Wow, Holly that is amazing news! Do you have any idea when we will be able to buy it? Hopefully I will be moved into a new place by the time the book is released to that I can actually use your design tips.

I had never heard your voice before, you sound delightful. I think your speaking style is very similar to the way you write; very personal. This may sound extremely strange but your voice sounds a lot like Shania Twain’s voice. Has anyone ever told you that before?

43. Jeni commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 3:00pm

Just finished listening to your interview! You are funny! I really enjoyed listening to it. I wanted to congratulate you on your fantastic projects! I really love the idea of that handmade market, I hope you will be sharing more details either here or on Haus Maus! And of course looking very much forward to your book, that is so exciting for you! :)
    .-= Jeni´s last blog ..Monday =-.

44. Kristiina commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 3:04pm

Loving your giggle ;) I’m fairly new to reading design blogs (over the past year) and very new to writing one and I love the inclusive vibe you always have. Thank you and good luck on the new projects!

-k

45. Nathalie commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 3:14pm

Oh wow, congrats! Well done. I’ll definitely be adding it too my bookshelf :)

46. Celine commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 3:31pm

Holly, it was so nice to hear your voice after reading your blog for so many years. You seem like a very charming and friendly person. I am a new blogger (as of Jan of this year), am unemployed and in a new (much smaller) town than I’m used to, so I turn to your blog daily for visual inspiration and encouragement. I’m finding that living in a small town and trying to be creative is turning out to be such a challenge – especially since I’m not quite sure what I want to do with my life. It was really encouraging to hear about how you got started and all the success that you’ve achieved through your blog. Thanks for cheering me up on this cold rainy day and keep up the good work.

47. Angela Treat Lyon commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 3:35pm

Great interview with Darrren – he asked you some really terrific questions, and I as inspired by your answers and how completely honest you were – love it that you work at it every day but have no specific set schedule – I do that, too.

I was curious to hear how you got your ads – most people solicit them, but they came to you – fantastic – it seems like a pretty good sign that you’re Doing Things Right!

I’m going to suggest my readers come listen and take a look at your beautiful blog – you very definitely have a ‘look’ all your own – very light hearted, fun and modern.

aloha -
    Angela Treat Lyon
    .-= Angela Treat Lyon´s last blog ..How Even Newbies Can Create A New Blog Lickety-Split =-.

48. Annie commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 3:35pm

So glad to hear your voice again after BYW! Hearing you recap your journey has given me a little nudge to get back to blogging again. Thanks. And both ventures sound really exciting; I echo Ashley’s sentiments!

I’m interested in learning more about the hand made market scene. (I’m assuming you were talking about actual markets – not virtual, like etsy, etc.). Anyone know if there’s a listing of these out there somewhere? Perhaps in the NY area? I’m remembering the holiday craft fairs from elementary school & wondering if there are 2.0 versions going on that I didn’t know about, or if you’re talking about those types of traditional “craft fairs.”

Always something new to learn around here… Thanks.

49. Frau Mayer commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 3:39pm

You go, Holly! Awesome news – and I’m looking forward to visiting that (List?) space :)
    .-= Frau Mayer´s last blog ..Fridging around…. =-.

50. Ashley Hawthorne commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 3:44pm

Congrats!!! I look forward to visiting your blog each day!

51. winter commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 3:46pm

Killing me- no time to listen right now, but dying to hear what is up- smething to look forward to!

52. Jan commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 3:50pm

Hello Holly.
    Very interesting interview – enlightening in many ways.
    I have on occasion wondered though if you’ve ever felt restricted by the theme of your blog i.e. pale, dreamy, pastel shades.
    It’s a signature look obviously, (and beautiful) but what happens if and when you come across something that you find really interesting – that maybe you’d like to share – yet fails for aesthetic reasons ?
    Or does this never happen to you ?
    Honestly, I’m curious.
    Anyway, enjoyable listening – and you didn’t sound all that giggly :)
    .-= Jan´s last blog ..? House Of Sorrow =-.

53. Ada commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 3:56pm

Hi Holly! What a great interview … very authentic, and listening to the giggles made me giggle. Also reminded me how I started .. I was a project manager and as a birthday present to myself I .. resigned and studied interior design … and loving it!! Congrats on the book deal … yeah!!! Thanks for being so authentic, and for the giggles!!! Have a beautiful day!

54. Len commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 4:01pm

Hi,

I’m listening to your podcast as I type. Very well done. I wanted to comment about the difficulty in taking good product shots. I’m basically obsessive by nature so when I want (need) to do something I work on it until I get it right. My wife has a retail store and I wanted to be able to sell some of the same home decor and accessories online as we have in the store. Well, that didn’t pan out as well as I had hoped but I did learn something. I came up with a simple and cheap homemade basement studio where I was able to take product shots that appeared to float on white (which was my goal). I’d be willing to share the details of the setup with you and provide some example images of some bracelets, lotions, soaps, etc. that I took with a fairly simple Cannon camera.

Let me know if you are interested. I look forward to your blog every afternoon. Thanks
    Len
    .-= Len´s last undefined ..If you register your site for free at =-.

55. Mel Design Heaven commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 4:04pm

hi holly, you are such an inspiration to me and i am so happy to hear about your two new projects. Congratulations and i wish you all the success you deserve!
    .-= Mel Design Heaven´s last blog ..Is it crazy to match your phone cover with your favourite lamp shade? =-.

56. Silvana commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 4:26pm

Holly, you’re absolutely adorable in this interview. Your journey and insight are such an inspiration. Thank you. Congratulations on the fulfillment of your dream! I can’t wait to see/read what promises to be a fantastic book. I’m intrigued by the handmade market project you’re working on – sounds fabulous!

57. Elizabeth commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 4:32pm

Congrats, Holly! It’s so inspirational to hear about your journey from the early days of decor8 and to hear how dedication, vision and a true love for what you’re doing every day can certainly pay off. The interview was very engaging. You’re so well-spoken–giggles and all (which make you so much more real and relatable, by the way). As always, thanks for a welcome distraction from my own workday.

58. Sherry @ Young House Love commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 4:36pm

That podcast was so much fun! It was great to listen to all of your advice and hear about your two fantastic upcoming projects. Best of luck with everything! You’re an inspiration.

xo,
    s (& j)

59. molly commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 4:39pm

What a great interview, Holly! Congratulations on all your big news – I’m sure your marketplace will be a great success, and I’m looking forward to your book!
    .-= molly´s last blog ..Spreading a little sunshine…. =-.

60. Samantha commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 4:43pm

Great interview, the book sounds fab, would love to do the blogging your way course in september, will watch out for more info in August.

61. heather smith jones commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 5:05pm

Holly, your podcast was very inspiring, thank you for sharing so much with your readers.
    And congratulations on your book deal and fulfilling a life-long dream!
    .-= heather smith jones´s last blog ..Monday =-.

62. claire commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 5:07pm

what a wonderful interview! I am very new to the blogging world and that was so inspiring. I love the idea of the blogging workshops and would love to take part in september

63. Shanon commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 5:11pm

Congratulations on all on your new exciting plans! And can I just tell you, you have the friendly and sweet voice that phone friendships were made for. Totally adorable. =) And I can’t remember now what it was you were talking about, but you called something “hot” and that made me laugh. You’re so cool. ; )
    .-= Shanon´s last blog ..Blushing in Blue =-.

64. Laura Gaskill commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 5:13pm

WOW! Congratulations Holly, this is just so exciting! I can’t wait to hear more about your book project as things move along, what an accomplishment! And how you described the local handmade market you are developing as being like blogs “come to life” sounds magical – I know we have handmade markets here in the States, but this is really capturing my imagination – so much could be developed from this idea :)

Really lovely interview, and so nice of you to mention what a wonderful group of readers you have ;)
    .-= Laura Gaskill´s last blog ..Searching For A Bedroom Look – Your Thoughts? =-.

65. decor8 commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 5:15pm

Kirsten – That is so funny! I am from the south (South Carolina) and so I can see how you’d think that. Most people have a hard time telling where I am from since I grew up in the south but moved to Boston in my late teens so my accent is a bit north/south mixed but with some of the Boston dialect thrown in and now I’m in Germany so let’s see how I sound in 10 more years – ha ha! But that’s such a nice thing to say, I think her voice is adorable. :) :)

66. Penny commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 5:22pm

A great interview, and fantastic news, congratulations – I’m sure I’m not the only reader who’s been waiting for years for your book, I can’t wait for it to be published!

67. puglypixel commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 5:24pm

I just finished listening to your Problogger interview. You inspire me, Holly. :)
    .-= puglypixel´s last blog ..Cityscape =-.

68. katrina commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 5:25pm

.-= katrina´s last blog ..Cityscape =-.

69. Nicole commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 5:30pm

Holly,
    I truely enjoyed the interview! I feel like I have a connection to you and I’ve never met you and that is your true gift. That you can make us all feel we are with a friend when we read your blog. I read it every day and I have to tell you, you do exactly what you set out to do. Your blog is inspiring and does help me to live a more authentic, creative lifestyle. I took notes, loved hearing your voice and I’m excited for your future projects.
    You said something in your interview that resonates with me. “You wanted interior design to be more accessible” that’s why you created the blog. This topic has been bothering me for a long time. I want to be an “affordable” interior designer, without being free and I believe in the value of the designer. Do you think we are all capable of doing our own interior design? Do people value interior designers?

70. Cheryl commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 5:49pm

Makes such a difference to hear your voice and now connect that with your online voice. You’ve really worked hard; that is so clear to me now. And I had no idea how much your husband is involved. I wish him well with his novel. Both my husband and I are writers and we know how much a year to write will mean to him. and it helps so much that both of you are in the creative arts and support each other. I read your blog daily and it often jumpstarts my creativity. I eagerly await your new book! The process of writing it sounds amazing for you. Take good care of yourself and each other, no matter what.

71. monica from hola!design commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 5:53pm

Holly, what a wonderful interview! you’re such a great inspiration!

72. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 5:53pm

Well, you already know that I luuuuurve it! I just adore you and have a feeling we would be great friends if we lived near by each other. Your giggle is so sweet and lovely….and made me feel right at home. I loved the interview, it was really interesting to hear more about your journey and I thought you did an awesome job! I hope I didn’t let the cat out of the proverbial bag by tweeting how excited I was about your book! You must be so proud of what you have created hun and I am so happy to be able to visit your lovely world. Just so you know, what you said you are hoping your readers get out of coming here? I do…absolutely!
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Cheap & Chic: inspired by Foret =-.

73. Sarah Stevenson commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 5:54pm

Holly: Thanks so much for such an inspirational interview. I have just restarted a design business and it was so funny to hear your background as I have a similar story but it comes the other way around. I started as an Interior Design for a very large corporate design firm in Chicago. I moved up very quickly and became a project manager for the firm I worked for. For one of my largest clients I was the project manager that worked with the facilities manager and coordinated construction, moves, strategic planning for over 100,000,000 square feet of space. I left that industry 10 years ago as we moved to the west coast from Chicago. I also felt burned out and not as creative as I knew I wanted to be. I do credit my experience for the person I am today and being able to reflect back I now appreciate all that I learned from the experience. I am just restarting a business that is design oriented, includes photography and education and just loved the similarities we share. Thanks for being so inspiring… Sarah

74. julie commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 5:55pm

Congratulations Holly, I really enjoyed listening to your interview – such exciting news! Can’t wait to see your book when it is finished – do you have a name for it yet? You will have so much fun on the photo shoots, will you be styling the shots also? You gave lots of good advice for new bloggers also, I struggle to be consistent (and therefore am not, ha!) but I do understand the importance of it. Oh well, my ‘real’ job is c-razy at the moment so can’t be too hard on myself. The handmade market sounds wonderful, such a great idea for your local community. Good Luck!
    .-= julie´s last blog ..fabric dilemma – i need your help! =-.

75. fat mum slim commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 6:25pm

That was so lovely to listen to. I listened to it very early this morning, and I just felt so inspired and intrigued.

Thank you so much for sharing such personal information with us, and I’m so excited for your new adventures. I can’t wait to see what you create. xx
    .-= fat mum slim´s last blog ..A Whole New World. =-.

76. Nicole commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 6:31pm

Hi Holly – your interview was fabulous. I just did your e-course and found it totally inspiring – it was great to get another great dose of you, the blogging queen! Love your work! Nicole
    .-= Nicole´s last blog ..blogging – the holly grail =-.

77. Annabelle commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 6:51pm

Congrats Holly! that’s wonderful news. You said your ‘team in London’ does it mean it’s a British publisher? Not that it matters, just curious… Look forward to seeing it!

I took a lot away from your podcast, being new to blogging and new to the crafting scene. I hadn’t quite realised how this online world I am discovering is relatively new.

I think I’ll need listen again to pick up more tips/inspiration from it when I am a little less sleepy!
    Oh, and you came across really well! (even seemed less nervous than Darren at the beginning hé hé ;) Loved your little giggles. x
    .-= Annabelle´s last blog ..Cake stands, dramas and clogs… =-.

78. Brooke H commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 7:08pm

Congratulations on the book deal Holly! It sounds like its going to be a fantastic project to work on.

So nice to hear you voice again, I miss the BYW weds class podcasts! :(
    .-= Brooke H´s last blog ..Laura Linney =-.

79. Darren Rowse commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 7:10pm

thanks so much for the interview Holly – it was great to chat with you and really insightful. You should do more audio – looks like people enjoyed it!
    .-= Darren Rowse´s last blog ..Interview with Full Time Blogger – Holly Becker from decor8 =-.

80. jamie ng commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 7:46pm

Oh Holly! It was so nice to put a voice with a blog. Thank you for your inspiration and for being such a real down to earth person.
    Also, thank you for keeping me company while I cleaned my little studio!
    Jamie
    .-= jamie ng´s last blog ..Pretty Please With A Button On Top Cottage Style Tea Cup Pincushion =-.

81. Renee commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 7:47pm

I loved the interview!! You have such a humble, down to earth personality and your giggle brings a smile to my face. I visit your blog daily and am inspired in so many ways! It was wonderful to hear your tips and how you started Decor 8. Congratulations on your 2 projects! The book deal gave me goosebumps because there is nothing like fulfilling your childhood dream. xoxo
    .-= Renee´s last blog ..Jules Power Fall 2010 =-.

82. Ranu commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 8:03pm

CONGRATULATIONS on the book holly!! That’s so exciting, you’ll get to travel so much and I can’t wait to see it! Great podcast, super interesting, keep up the amazing work! :)

83. Sasha {Everything Fabulous} commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 8:22pm

loved every minute of it…! thanks for being so open!! and Congratulations!!!! on your book deal!!!!! sounds so exciting…and really a great book to read…can’t wait!! congratulations!!!

84. Raina Kattelson commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 10:33pm

Holly
    so nice to hear your voice and great laugh again- been having Holly withdrawal. What a great interview. CONGRATS on the two exciting events in your life. Can’t wait to see pics from the marketplace.
    .-= Raina Kattelson´s last blog ..rainy new york =-.

85. fromthepines commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 10:38pm

Holly,

Great to place a voice with you… very cool news and good luck. Sounds fabulous!

Cheryl

86. Melissa Allam commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 10:39pm

Hi Holly,
    I just sat down with a cup of tea and listened to the entire interview on problogger this evening. You have a lovely soothing voice, as I had heard before on the first blogging your way e-course. Congratulations on being able to fulfill your dream of writing a book. I’m looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your progress and can’t wait for the finished product. Have a lovely week!
    .-= Melissa Allam´s last blog ..Taking Back Time =-.

87. {this is glamorous} commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 10:42pm

hello holly! listened to your interview this afternoon and thought it was fantastic! and warmest congratulations on your book deal — such wonderful, wonderful news xo
    .-= {this is glamorous}´s last blog ..{tuesday afternoon: bejewelled} =-.

88. Gina D commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 10:47pm

Hello Holly! I just listened to your podcast and I thought it was wonderful. It’s so nice to hear a voice to the blog that I have been reading all this time. I am so excited for you and your future plans. Good luck with everything!
    .-= Gina D´s last blog ..April is almost here! =-.

89. dawn commented
    March 30th, 2010 at 11:45pm

how neat to hear your voice! i just loved the podcast. honestly, i feel like i have a new found appreciation for all that you do here on decor8. congratulations on your success holly!

90. Lucia commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 12:04am

Hi Holly, great interview! I enjoyed it so much, nice to hear your voice! I really enjoy your blog everyday, it´s my regular inspiration place and my way to go somewhere else as I work from home. Love to hear about your book!! I´m looking forward to be an “interior design” photographer … maybe for your next book I´m in ;)
    I was happy to understand you mostly all the time, as I speak Spanish sometimes is hard to understand when listening (well probably you know how hard is as you live in other country). In fact the interviewer was not so easy for me!!
    Congrats again for both projects!!

91. Brandi commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 12:38am

I’m late in the game having just found your gorgeous site. But I’m so glad I did. I heard about you from problogger and listened to your inspirational podcast. Congratulations on your book and I look forward to reading more from your post, your articles and hopefully maybe your class in fall!
    .-= Brandi´s last blog ..We have a Winner! =-.

92. decor8 commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 2:00am

Annabelle – Yes, the publisher who approached me is based in London so that is where the team is. But tthe book was sold to to a publisher in the U.S. (details on this soon) so it will be published first in the states.

93. helen commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 2:19am

Holly
    I downloaded it to my mp3 player put micky mouse on and had one of the most enjoyable cups of coffee – I’v never heard a podcast before it was great. So exciting about the book and I’m sure that the market will do well the Germans have such beautiful chrismas markets I’m sure that they will appriciate a handmade/designer one.
    I totally got you when you said that Germany was slightly behind in the whole blogging thing because here in New Zealand people always look at me strangly when I tell them, the only niche it has captured here is the scrapbooking girls ! even though I think we have a strong sense of design. Maybe we are too busy reading everyone elses around the globe :)
    Helen
    .-= helen´s last blog ..Paper constructions =-.

94. ChristopherR2D2 commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 2:56am

Hey Holly!

Thanks so much for answering my question about your comments — I feel kinda famous now B)

It was great to hear more about how you’re blogging overseas — I think bring able to move to Europe is the ultimate goal for me. Anyway, thanks again, and though I did pop over via Darren’s tweet, I’ll definitely be checking back often as I feel (for abstract painting) I can learn a lot about composition from the world of design.

Hope all is well.
    .-= ChristopherR2D2´s last blog ..Plotting vs. Freewriting [POLL] =-.

95. BEq commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 3:25am

As a newish blogger this was such great information. Thanks for sharing this with us new-bees….

beq
    .-= BEq´s last blog ..A piece of furniture not to be compromised!!!! =-.

96. Eline Pellinkhof commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 3:27am

Hi Holly, so nice to hear your voice again after BYW class! And wow what a energy you have, doing so many things. Good luck with all your projects.
    .-= Eline Pellinkhof´s last blog ..Happy Easter! =-.

97. Stephanie commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 4:05am

Congratulations to your two new projects, Holly! The market sounds really nice, I’d love to have something like that here in Munich. And the book project is awesome, you sounded so happy about it!
    .-= Stephanie´s last blog ..DIY mit der Freundin. =-.

98. imogen commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 4:27am

Holly…congratulations. That was a wonderful interview. I am one of your faithful followers who is thankful that you blog regularly, you constantly inspire me and your blog is delightful. I can’t wait for the book…it better be sold Down Under, otherwise it’s going to be a challenge to get it…but I do like a challenge!
    Good luck
    Imogen
    (Australia)

99. Masha commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 5:47am

Congratulations, Holly! You have a beautiful voice… :)

100. Judith b commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 7:04am

Hi Holly,
    A rare commenter and yet blogless myself, seemingly, another rarity when I look at the list above, I am a true everyday follower since I discovered your blog last year. I loved hearing your inspiring story, but most of all enjoyed putting a voice to the writer. It’s such an honest, generous voice. Now I know you’re REAL!

Your news is so exciting – I just wonder how you find the time!

All the best!

101. Two Brunettes commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 7:09am

Congratulations!! that is amazing and so wonderful. I listened to the podcast last night! You are such a great speaker so easy to listen to, and as always such an inspiration. I loved your story in the beginning, its very honest and real.

102. Maite commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 7:09am

At this point you’ll probably have tons and tons of comments and emails telling how great your interview was. Well here is another one! Last night I listened to the podcast and I really enjoyed, because you shared your experience with clear thoughts and a great sense of reality. I have to tell you I started reading your blog (both of your blogs, haus maus is a fave too) by chance, because I read your blog at real simple and got hooked.

Your blog hasn’t only helped my inspiration for decor but also to see life in a very bright and refreshing way. Your comments and reflections about any matter really give something to think about. Also sometimes when I come from work all stressed out and I read either decor8 or haus maus I get a break and a sunny view :).

On the other hand I totally connect with you, on your expat experiences. I’m transplanted too. I’m from Venezuela (born and raised) and in 2005 I moved to San Francisco, US and then in 2007 I moved in Barcelona, Spain and I understand any emotion an expat feels from the excitement of new adventures to the occasional home sick that we get sometimes, but at the end of the day is worth it.

Well, enough of my super long blabbing, just wanted to wish the best of luck on you projects, congratulations for your podcast and keep doing what your are doing because is amazing.

Also you are welcome anytime to Barcelona and if you need traveling advice around Europe, drop me an email and I’ll be more than glad to share with you my tips

a hug
    Have a nice day

Maite

103. White Cabana commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 7:11am

Congrats! I’m excited for your book. I’m sure it’s going to be great. Fun podcast too, btw.
    -Jordana
    .-= White Cabana´s last blog ..Blissliving’s Decorative Pillows =-.

104. Paula commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 7:42am

Great news – congratulations!

105. Juliet commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 7:44am

Thanks, Holly, I just re-took up my photo blog last year…as a mom this is my first time in life when I can just take photos to see what comes next (in the few moments I have to do the blog regularly)…listened to the podcast as I readied us this morning, and walking away inspired!
    .-= Juliet´s last blog ..First Flowers =-.

106. katrin commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 7:49am

Dear Holly,

Iit was SO NICE to hear your voice…and the giggeling!

It’s so weird and funny, that you, a fresh Hannovaranian, brings my hometown closer to me! Thank you for your dear and open ways.
    If there’s anything fixed, please tell about the handcraft market, I’ll inform my friends and family…and would love to come as well.

Warmest regards from Cologne,
    yours Katrin

107. Jutta commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 7:53am

Congratulations on your book deal! You’re a super star and you truly deserve it! And the local market sounds great, I wish I was in Germany so I could attend :)
    .-= Jutta´s last blog ..Mansikki’s B-day and a present for you =-.

108. nichole commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 8:26am

Congrats, Holly!
    .-= nichole´s last blog ..Black and Tan =-.

109. Tricia McKellar commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 8:43am

Lovely interview Holly! Wishing you much success on your new projects! :)
    .-= Tricia McKellar´s last blog ..spring may finally get here after all… =-.

110. Sarah commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 8:46am

Dear Holly,
    hank you s much for sharing your story with Darren.If not for this interview I would not have known about you.I admire your work an evolution.Hopefully,the course you gave earlier this year will re-appear.All the best and thanks for so much inspiration.
    .-= Sarah´s last blog ..FREE Entrance to Know your city Museums =-.

111. Deborah commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 8:58am

Hello Holly,

I’m listening to your podcast as we speak! You are so down-to-earth and a joy to listen toe. Your story is very interesting and I’m happy for your success. You blog is certainly a “sunny, happy place” to visit. I just had to let you know how much I enjoyed the interview. Congrats on your new book!

I’m a struggling online affiliate waiting for traffic to increase so I can make a living, so tired of dead-end jobs. But aside from that, I love my site and enjoy working on it so very much. I love being able to connect with people I don’t even know and getting to know them. It makes the world seem smaller!

I’m so impressed with your 35,000 a day unique visitors. I’ve had almost 600/day but my average right now is 97. I need more patience!

Anyway, great interview. Wishing you continued success!

112. Helen commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 9:37am

Sat down with a cup of tea to listen to your interview this afternoon and just had to stop by and say how much I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing your story and advice.
    .-= Helen´s last blog ..Lanvin & Lilies =-.

113. cindy commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 9:43am

holly! i want to be your friend! I really loved your interview…you are such a genuine person and it really shines through! I hope that I can sign up quick enough for your blogging class in august!
    congratulations on all your achievements!
    cindy
    .-= cindy´s last blog ..Western Road Trip Part 1: Sedona =-.

114. Sara Moriarty commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 9:55am

My dear Holly, what a great interview. I have missed hearing your voice after the conclusion of BYW, so this was a nice surprise. I took vigorous notes. More importantly, congratulations on your newest opportunities. You are so deserving and it is a true pleasure to know you. Truly, you are such an inspiration in my life. And the more I learn about you, the more inspired I am. Thank you for being you.
    .-= Sara Moriarty´s last blog ..Accepting What Is =-.

115. Susanne commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 10:04am

Hi Holly,
    great news ! It was good to HEAR your voice, for a change. I am one of the 35.000 readers every day and I found out that I must have been there since you’ve started. I think your success is that you put lots of work and heart in your blog.
    Keep it going – we all enjoy it !
    Susanne
    .-= Susanne´s last blog ..market tote Italy =-.

116. Heather commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 10:40am

Thank you for posting this interview! I’m not a blogger, but I still really enjoyed getting to hear the inside story of creating and managing a blog. So interesting. Best wishes with all of your projects.

117. Piper commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 10:54am

congrats Holly – what exciting news!!! Hearing your podcast made me miss hearing you every week in class. So it was really nice to hear you again…you completely inspire me!!
    .-= Piper´s last blog ..{breezy photos} =-.

118. Afi commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 11:21am

It was a pleasure listening to your interview and hearing your voice Holly! You are so cheerful and sweet! Things that you said in general were so inspiring for me, especially the parts about consistency. I wish you all the best in both personal and professional life! :)
    .-= Afi´s last blog ..Snail 11/33 =-.

119. winter commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 11:36am

Nice job- really enjoyed listening to this. Congrats!

120. Making it Lovely commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 11:45am

Wow, very big news! Way to go, Holly! :)
    .-= Making it Lovely´s last blog ..Elephant Plant Stand =-.

121. glutenfreegirl commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 11:47am

Cannot wait for the book! Congratulations Holly, on a dream come true.
    PS: Re: Samantha Robinson–I want one of each!
    Dana

122. Juana @ SweetVisualAids commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 12:08pm

Hi Holly!

I loved hearing your interview! You did quite a successful career change. I have to say, I always had artistic aspirations but I ended up being pushed to the a degree that is seen as a more secure future.

It is wonderful to see that whenever you want to make that turn to your true dream, you can always succeed!! :)
    .-= Juana @ SweetVisualAids´s last blog ..New York, New York here we come!!! =-.

123. Nishtha commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 12:09pm

I was very happy to hear your voice. It exactly matched my imagination of how you would sound like. A little bit of Boston, and your voice full of lilt and light. Thanks for the great interview.
    Cheers,
    N

124. alli/hooray commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 12:15pm

Enjoyed listening to your podcast last night, Holly. It was honest + insightful, and great to hear the voice behind Decor8. Best of luck with your upcoming projects!

125. cathie commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 12:20pm

don’t have time to listen to this right now, but bookmarked it! i’m excited to hear all the content you listed above :)
    .-= cathie´s last blog ..Cotton Candy. =-.

126. beth cupitt commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 12:40pm

congratulations! i love seeing all your dreams come true. you are always so inspirational and positive, and you always seem to show us that there’s no reason we can’t accomplish what we want and create the lives we want. thanks for that.

127. Pattie C commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 2:21pm

Unfortunatly the interview wouldn’t load on my computer except for the first 2 minutes. I get from the other comments that there will be a book but what is the other thing? Maybe you could put it on the blog so we all could find out.

128. michelle commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 4:32pm

Hello Holly!
    i have never commented on your blog before but i am addicted to your site – for years decor8 has been the first thing I check out when i get online in the morning :) ! I could tell you were a genuinely nice person and of-course it helps that you have great style and taste and you love what you do….however, hearing your voice just totally made you real person! You’re no longer a faceless formless entity on the other side of my internet connection- thats why I had to introduce myself and say *thanks!* for all the years of amazing content!
    great interveiw!
    michelle
    .-= michelle ´s last blog ..Out with the OLD? =-.

129. Amy commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 5:00pm

I’m loving hearing the voice behind one of my favorite blogs!

130. rdeco commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 6:59pm

I have to say that the most chalenging reason to listen to this podcast it was hearing your voice. You know it is like someone comes alive, no matter if I am reading you everyday. I liked the projects you’re up to and I really shared everything you said about strategies and monetize tips. What I liked the best was that you quite understood that we are a few bloggers in Europe. Do you know I am the only one in Greece? Yeap! the only deco-blogger in my country and I feel lonely. Anyhow I hope we are going to be more, I see it coming. I also liked the fact that you’re going to make another blogging your way in September, I hope i will be able to attend. So that’s all, bravo for all of the things you’re doing and willing to do, you are really an inspiring person, it’s nice to have you in blogosphere, wish you the best Holly.
    eva topalidou

131. Rachel May commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 8:22pm

Congratulations on your new project! That’s amazing and I can’t wait to see it!

132. theaxx commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 9:00pm

fascinating to hear the inner workings & beginning, you sounded really lovely and just all round nice. And the world needs more nice inspiring people! Yay for holly! And yay for an aussie interviewer (hehehe I’m not biased at all…)

thea.
    xx

(spoonfulzine)

133. Josephine commented
    March 31st, 2010 at 10:16pm

That was a pleasant little interview (and nice to hear an Australian accent ;-). It was also great to put a voice to your face!

I just wanted to send good vibes towards your 2 very exciting upcoming projects, and look forward to any updates about them!

134. Iva commented
    April 1st, 2010 at 10:06am

Oh, wow, this was so much fun! I really enjoyed it and I must say I learned quite a few things:) It was so nice actually listening to your voice because, well, it’s different than reading someone’s words – especially with the tone and all. You sounded so sweet and friendly, it put a smile on my face :)

You talked about a few things that I am experiencing right now with my blog and I wrote down some tips that you gave during the interview. And last but not least – congrats on the wonderful news!! I cannot wait to see more once the projects are finished, but I am sure the process itself is quite wonderful too:) xo
    .-= Iva´s last blog .. =-.

135. uglygirl commented
    April 3rd, 2010 at 1:13pm

Great interview. Love the giggling! Congratulations on your new projects!
    .-= uglygirl´s last blog ..My new typewriter arrived this week* =-.

136. David commented
    April 3rd, 2010 at 1:57pm

Holly,

I actually just found decor8 through your interview with Darren Rowse which was thoroughly enjoyable. You have combined a great look with valuable content – very impressive.

Congrats on the book! In today’s publishing environment, that is a big deal. I know you will have your hands full with your various projects. Best wishes.
    .-= David´s last blog ..Vintage Chinese Health Balls =-.

137. Kineret commented
    April 3rd, 2010 at 11:27pm

Great interview + Love your blog.

138. Maryam in Marrakech commented
    April 4th, 2010 at 4:39pm

I am in Mali on assignment but have finally found a good internet connection and listened to this whole podcast. Loved it! Feel like I know you so much better now and like you were just chatting in my living room. So so fun! Can’t wait to meet at Peacock Pavilions:-)
    .-= Maryam in Marrakech´s last blog ..Mali photography: and a tale of a boy and his cows =-.

139. Hygge Nook commented
    April 5th, 2010 at 10:09am

Lovely interview – will put your book on my wishlist!
    .-= Hygge Nook´s last blog ..New chandelier =-.

140. Amy Gail commented
    April 5th, 2010 at 1:05pm

Thanks so much for sharing your experience and wisdom. I love your blog and always find inspiration here.

.-= Amy Gail´s last blog ..Who made your “stuff”? =-.

141. Amy Gail commented
    April 5th, 2010 at 1:07pm

Thanks so much for sharing your experience and wisdom. I love your blog and always find some inspiration from you.
    .-= Amy Gail´s last blog ..Who made your “stuff”? =-.

142. Liss commented
    April 6th, 2010 at 12:45am

Holly, oh my gosh, I’m only just catching up on your blog because Ive not had proper internet and WOW, so exciting about your book!! congratulations.
    .-= Liss´s last blog ..doily envelops =-.

143. Jenn commented
    April 6th, 2010 at 5:18am

Lovely interview, very inspiring.

144. fahad commented
    April 6th, 2010 at 11:06am

Hey,
    well i listened to the whole recording and yeah you were giggly but you sounded really sexy lol anyway i looked through your blog and it’s really interesting. I have some picture to share with you about decoration ideas and i think you might like them, where can i send ?

bye
    x

145. kelly rae commented
    April 6th, 2010 at 2:25pm

just listened to this while i worked a bit this morning. i learned so much from you and HUGE congratulations on your book. it will be amazing!!!
    .-= kelly rae´s last blog ..somerset studios march cover =-.

146. Elizabeth@PrinceDesignUK commented
    April 6th, 2010 at 3:49pm

Hi Holly,
    what a great interview! It was really interesting to hear about your journey, and it made wonderful and inspirational listening whilst I worked today. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and tips. It made an enriching change to hear the voice behind the words! Congrats on the book and good luck with that – can’t wait to see it in print!

147. Lauren commented
    April 6th, 2010 at 7:00pm

Anyone know where I can find blue vases like the ones in this picture?? Beautiful!