Etsy Faves

Draw Flowers

April 1, 2010

My pink vintage wallpaper tote arrived today and I just love it. Made by Draw Flowers, it’s perfect for storing things in the kitchen. I love all of her handmade items made from vintage retro wallpaper patterns – fun stuff!

Draw Flowers

Do you have any storage needs? If you do, don’t miss my handmade storage bin round up here where you are bound to find many great ones made mostly from fabric – I featured 16 total!

(image: draw flowers)

8 Comments

• Reply joyce April 1, 2010 at 12:42 pm

adorable! and i’m loving their orange branch lampshade as well!

• Reply Lynne, Tea for Joy April 1, 2010 at 1:46 pm

My storage need for today was for a little basket – as I’ve just bought some baby daffodils and hyacinths and I wanted to put them all together in a basket with a handle. Unfortunately I didn’t have time to go hunting for something lovely and vintage, so I bought a little basket at the garden centre – but it doesn’t look too bad.
    .-= Lynne, Tea for Joy´s last blog ..Round up: daffodils =-.

• Reply pilgrim April 1, 2010 at 8:06 pm

love it! ‘draw flowers’ made my amazing bedroom lampshades. in the words of the ‘dude’ in the big lebowski they ‘really tie the room together’.

have a great easter, holly!
    .-= pilgrim´s last blog ..love list: march wish list =-.

• Reply Nancy April 1, 2010 at 9:09 pm

Love these – I also went to your round up – gorgeous! Thank you.

• Reply megan April 2, 2010 at 5:00 am

I’m loving your flowers and bold colors. I find them, and picture frames a great way to enhance the decor of a room. Not to mention an easy inexpensive way to decorate.
    Have a great weekend,

• Reply megan April 2, 2010 at 5:04 am

I love your flowers and all the great bold colors. I find them refreshing, not to mention a great way to start your day. I look for such elements when decorating.
    .-= megan´s last blog ..the garden is in bloom…2 =-.

• Reply Laura April 2, 2010 at 2:52 pm

I love her boxes; perfect for storing so many things!

• Reply Melissa Allam April 3, 2010 at 11:01 am

I have two of those in the pink, one large and one small and they sit on my desk and collect all my clutter. I like them because they are very different and unique.
    .-= Melissa Allam´s last blog ..What’s in the bag for this weekend… =-.