Etsy Take Five Tuesday

How are you doing? It’s time for Etsy Take Five Tuesdays and today I have some fabric, art prints, wallets, wooden letters and fashion illustrations to share with you for a little color and fun. One shop is even extending a special discount to her customers… Curious to see who it is? Let’s get started and you’ll find out!

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Stylish Viv from Ish & Chi is not only a great blogger but also a talented decorator and artist based in Sydney, Australia. Her work is so pretty and girly — many of them originals!

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Peggy Wolf is from Germany but who now lives in London. She studied fashion design and then discovered her talent lies not in designing clothes but in drawing them, along with beautiful women wearing her designs. I really like her aesthetic – her color choices are gorgeous!

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Designer William Dohman from St. Paul, Minnesota has a passion for photography, prints and creating recycled wood signs.

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Ever since watching Dear Sukie show Martha Stewart how her craft wallets are made I’ve been thinking about featuring Kristy Boucher’s work on decor8. She makes everything from moo card holders to holders for passports along with wallets in many sizes. Get 10% off your order when you tell me her that you found her on decor8 — Just write in the “Notes to Seller” box at checkout and she’ll refund 10% of your purchase to your Paypal account.

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Fabric! Weeee! Can you ever get enough? Not me! Booster Seat is another great surface pattern designer on Etsy with fun fabrics made by Anda Corrie in Brooklyn.

(images: linked to their source above)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts, etsy, Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on April 20, 2010

1. frauheuberg commented
    April 20th, 2010 at 4:15pm

How lovley…wonderful finds…especially the fabrics…so thanks for your tuesday inspirations and have a lovley night…sweet dreams…cheers…;)…
    .-= frauheuberg´s last blog ..fabrics from which our dreams are… =-.

2. The Knotty Bride commented
    April 20th, 2010 at 4:16pm

Those Peggy Wolf drawings are phe.no.me.nal.

3. Sarah - craftyFOLK commented
    April 20th, 2010 at 4:26pm

Perfect afternoon read with a cup of tea. Must go make a cup now and read some more:)

4. Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} commented
    April 20th, 2010 at 4:31pm

Love the wallets, so girly and stylish! And the prints of Ish & Chi are so full of summer! Adorable!
    .-= Ludmila {CreamyLife.com}´s last blog ..Color+Inspiration: Beige =-.

5. Brooke commented
    April 20th, 2010 at 4:33pm

So funny, just yesterday I was looking through 3 of the 5 shops you picked! Can’t wait to check out Peggy Wolf. THanks =)
    .-= Brooke´s last blog ..New to my shop: Marie Antoinettes =-.

6. Tod commented
    April 20th, 2010 at 5:01pm

that fabric is divine!! i am going to check them out now! thanks for sharing!!
    xoxo
    tod
    .-= Tod´s last blog ..Bibliochic Giveaway!! =-.

7. julia commented
    April 20th, 2010 at 5:10pm

I love those recycled wood signs.
    That is just the motivation I need to get my craft area functional (i.e finally finish unpacking the rest of the boxes in the garage and then have a BIG yard sale!).
    THEN I can set up my craft space, complete with one of those signs on the wall.
    .-= julia´s last blog ..I Can’t Complain =-.

8. Emma commented
    April 20th, 2010 at 8:13pm

Love the fabrics from Booster Seat. I think all the ones you showed would look great in a kid’s room. The colours are lovely.
    .-= Emma´s last blog ..Henry Express =-.

9. Simplyvonne commented
    April 20th, 2010 at 8:18pm

I love ish and chi! she is a great blogger and i love her home also!

I am also just starting out and I always going back here for inspirations. I recently redecorated our home..if you have time would you stop by? Have a wonderful day.

simplyvonne

10. Linda (Heartfire At Home) commented
    April 20th, 2010 at 8:22pm

I love Ish and Chi, beautiful work! I’m off to check out the recycled wood signs too…… looking for something a bit more unusual than the usual words I find around here. Thanks for a lovely selection!

Linda. x
    .-= Linda (Heartfire At Home)´s last blog ..The Exuberance and Happiness Of Yellow!! Pics To Lift Your Heart… =-.

11. katie dohman commented
    April 20th, 2010 at 8:29pm

That’s my husband’s work! Imagine my shock when I came to your site (one of my favorites) and saw my husband’s art on it (he’s one of my favorites, too). Thank you, thank you!

12. jacqueline commented
    April 20th, 2010 at 8:51pm

Eeekkk gotta love that gorgeous Sukie’s shop and that wonderful fabric shop! SO gald i hope on by today! Hope you are having a wonderful week so far! Love to you!
    .-= jacqueline´s last blog ..Noticing =-.

13. A Whimsical Girl Named Debbie commented
    April 20th, 2010 at 9:03pm

These are some lovely wares. Thank you for introducing me to these fabulous designers. I will check out their Etsy shops & save them as my favorites! Thank you again for another beautiful post!

.-= A Whimsical Girl Named Debbie´s last blog ..An Afternoon in the Park & My First Outfit Post =-.

14. Joy commented
    April 20th, 2010 at 10:01pm

Nope, can’t ever get enough fabric! Happy to see a fellow Minnesotan in your picks too. Fun stuff for a Tuesday, thanks.

15. Cookie Cutter commented
    April 20th, 2010 at 10:21pm

Such pretty and feminine wallets! Would definitely stand out amongst all the black ones many are carrying.
    .-= Cookie Cutter´s last blog ..Japanese Kitchen Love =-.

16. Marie commented
    April 20th, 2010 at 11:06pm

Love the fabrics !
    .-= Marie´s last blog ..Les yeux de Kennedy =-.

17. tinajo commented
    April 21st, 2010 at 1:26am

Oh, I think I really need those butterflies – totally wonderful! :-)
    .-= tinajo´s last blog ..Wallpaper with COLOR! =-.

18. Mädchen für alles commented
    April 21st, 2010 at 1:31am

Great finds, great prints and colores…just rigt for the inspiration.

19. Judith of Felicity Crew commented
    April 21st, 2010 at 2:05am

Love those wooden signs!
    .-= Judith of Felicity Crew´s last blog ..Bowl of Blueberries. 8×8 – original fine art photograph =-.

20. lauren carney commented
    April 21st, 2010 at 2:21am

whoa!
    talk about crafty goodness!
    plus, your blog is totally awesome!
    love your work!
    and peggy wolf is totally awesome
    have fun being creative! x

21. Viv commented
    April 21st, 2010 at 2:37am

Oh my.. Holly! Thank you! So happy to be featured here. Thank you for your lovely words x
    .-= Viv´s last blog ..A Kitchen Tea =-.

22. lucie commented
    April 21st, 2010 at 2:57am

Ish and Chi is so cute ! and I love the fabrics from booster seat … thank you for those things because I search ideas for a kid room
    .-= lucie´s last blog ..it Bag frenchy… =-.

23. Alison May commented
    April 21st, 2010 at 7:17am

Heavens isn’t Ish and Chi’s work utterly gorgeous?
    .-= Alison May´s last blog ..Housekeepers Carousel =-.

24. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    April 21st, 2010 at 9:05am

Oh, these are all so pretty and springy! I love ‘em! Thanks so much for these links hun, I always look forward to your tuesdays! :)
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Cheap & Chic: a skirt =-.

25. Kate Collins commented
    April 21st, 2010 at 9:38am

Wow! I love the wood signs. They are fantastic. You always have the best stuff on your site – thank you!
    .-= Kate Collins´s last blog ..A Blank Canvas: Room Makeover =-.

26. Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life commented
    April 21st, 2010 at 10:35am

the wall words by Peggy Wolf are such a great find! I think the hello one is my favorite (fun little note to throw on your walls, always welcoming your guests!)
    .-= Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life´s last blog ..Etsy Pride: Inaluxe =-.

27. Ashley commented
    April 21st, 2010 at 10:52am

Wow, loving peggy wolf’s pieces! so sophisticated and beautiful. i want those recycled wood signs too! great round-up overall.
    .-= Ashley´s last blog ..Fine Day Press goes live! =-.

28. lady a. commented
    April 21st, 2010 at 12:34pm

I want the first wallet. And the second one. Actually…I want them all!

29. Erin commented
    April 21st, 2010 at 1:17pm

The wood signs from William Dohman are the cutest I’ve seen. Thanks for the great tip!
    Also, I loved your interview on ProBlogger. It was informative and inspiring for those of us new to blog land! Thanks!

30. fresh365 commented
    April 21st, 2010 at 1:47pm

Those recycled woods signs are great!

31. Ricki Mountain commented
    April 22nd, 2010 at 3:38pm

I am drooling in awe 5 times more today than yesterday.

32. Stockton commented
    April 22nd, 2010 at 5:57pm

great stuff as usual … that fabric is great, those prints really make me smile (^_^)

33. Gina commented
    April 23rd, 2010 at 8:02am

So fantastic to see Viv’s work here, fresh and joyful, she is genuinely as sweet as her artwork. Not to mention what a gorgeous blog too~ yea VIV!
    .-= Gina´s last blog ..Distracted Fun =-.

34. Candi commented
    May 24th, 2010 at 7:21am

Gorgeous! I have always been a huge fan of Viv’s work.

35. Vicky commented
    June 6th, 2010 at 2:17pm

Hello,
    My name is Victoria and I’m from Argentina. I love your blog…!!!
    I love surfing through the internet and see this type of blog, full of creativity.
    Love those wallets, do you know if i can get the one which is the lower right corner? (I’m traveling to USA next July)

Great work!!!!