Handmade

Horne Now Stocks Mud Australia!

April 21, 2010

Are you a Mud lover? I am! For those of you living in the states who would like to order ceramics from Mud Australia online you may be pleased to know that the delightful Horne now stocks many of their wares. Great news, right?

Horne Now Stocks Mud Australia!

Mud has some of the best ceramics in the world but being based in Australia presents challenges for those elsewhere who are fans of their work. That’s why ordering through Horne just made all that fuss disappear… poof! Now you can browse Horne for their wares, place an order, and your ceramic goodies arrive safe and sound in your mail box within days. How about that? Here’s a peek at what you can expect to find at Horne…

Horne Now Stocks Mud Australia!

Wouldn’t you love to set your table with these pretty things?

Psst: For those living in other parts of the world, like Europe, click here to view the Mud stocklist.

(images: mud)

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

• Reply Christiana April 21, 2010 at 7:56 am

GORGEOUS! An exciting development at Horne, for sure. Those plum colored ones in the bottom picture are to die for.

• Reply Piper April 21, 2010 at 8:16 am

Ooh, that’s great news! I love Mud Australia – they have such beautiful and colorful ceramics. I just love their noodle bowls :)!
    .-= Piper´s last blog ..{aus to us…mother’s day gift guide part 3} =-.

• Reply Tricia Rose April 21, 2010 at 9:09 am

I visited Mud in Sydney recently – my sister always wheels me round the coolest shops when I’m there. They have a lovely soft texture – hardly know how to describe it.
    The shop is really quite little – while I was there a German man was ordering huge amounts to be shipped to him.
    I live near Heath Ceramics in the Bay Area, another iconic place. all too tempting!
    .-= Tricia Rose´s last blog ..An Artisan’s Driftwood Home =-.

• Reply Ariel Gordon April 21, 2010 at 9:50 am

I Love Horne. And I Love Mud Australia. It’s such a coincidence that I just decided on Saturday that I’m going to register for full set for my wedding. I don’t think I’m going to pick one color but perhaps 4 or 5. I think they look even better that way.

• Reply lisa :: the red thread April 21, 2010 at 9:01 pm

Love Mud! Like Tricia said, the the pieces have a beautiful feel to them. And the shapes and colour palette are so gorgeous… I have a bit of a collection going, and I love to visit the store to buy special gifts. Shelly has worked hard for a long time and it’s wonderful to see how far she’s gone (and going!) with the business.

It’s great to see you featuring so many Australian talents lately Holly!
    .-= lisa :: the red thread´s last blog ..ban.do =-.

• Reply SoySauce April 21, 2010 at 10:07 pm

Nice potteries!
    .-= SoySauce´s last blog ..Is it easier to remember graphics or types? =-.

• Reply caro April 22, 2010 at 10:09 am

Pretty cool. I love this pure style. Thank you for sharing this, Holly. Have a nice evening, caro
    .-= caro´s last blog ..Blomsterverkstad by Minna Mercke Schmidt =-.

• Reply Blue Penguin May 2, 2010 at 4:40 am

I love the Mud designs (although I think Bison – http://www.bisonhome.com/ – might be even better). So simple and such gorgeous colours, both. But what made me smile was hearing about people getting things shipped from Australia – as a Sydneysider, I seem to be forever coming across amazing finds in all sorts of other far flung locales and trying to figure out how to get them shipped. A good reminder of the shrinking world!

• Reply Tracie Ellis June 18, 2010 at 1:05 am

Hi as a Melbournian and fellow lover of Mud I was excited to see that the ABC store in NYC is now actually stocking some of their product – in a select range of beautiful colours.

• Reply decor8 June 18, 2010 at 1:42 am

Tracie – I’m so glad you said that because I’ll be in NYC next month, yay!