Hello friends! How are you today? I’ve been very busy but I’m so glad to be here with you now to share a few goodies and talk a little. So! How’s everything? And can you get over that Pottery Barn contest I’m running — sheesh, right? I nearly died when all those entries came in, over 1,200 in less than a day. I had no clue that I had so many PB fans reading this site but it’s great to know. Alright are you ready to look at something pretty? Good. I shared these two wallpaper patterns with you before but I have new photos now (close ups, yay!) so I can share them again as these are much better… I imagine the buttons paper in my future craft room on one wall… behind my desk… Dreamy, right? Here have a look and see what you think. These two patterns are from Studio Ditte in the Netherlands and are being offered by The Collection in Paris who just so happens to have an English online shop AND they ship globally. Oh yeah, baby.
Birdhouse is sold on a 6 meter roll for 150 euros or 3 meters for 80 euros. Button comes on a 6 meter roll for 135 euros or 3 meters for 75 euros. It’s definitely not “budget” but this is likely the kind of paper you’d cherish for many years so the investment may be worth it for you. Aw, these soooo sweet.
(images: studio ditte/the collection)
Spring is here and I don’t know about you, but I’m in the mood to do a little shopping! Are you ready to win a $100 gift card from Pottery Barn? I’ve teamed up with Pottery Barn to host a special Spring contest and hope that you’ll participate because we have FIVE $100 gift cards to giveaway! The details are below so please read them carefully because your entry may not qualify unless you follow them closely. Thank you!
- Prize: $100 Gift Card from Pottery Barn to use on anything in stock, including sale items! If you’ve been saving up for a big ticket item, you can also apply your gift card to something valued at over $100.
- Winners: FIVE
- To Qualify: No anonymous entries will be accepted. If you live outside of the US, you must have a US address for Pottery Barn to ship your gift card to as they won’t deliver to you otherwise. If you do not have a US address, you cannot enter this contest (sorry, it’s just how they roll). One entry per household. If you’ve won a decor8 contest in the past 12 months you are ineligible.
- Entry Details: Comment on this post below using your valid email address as that is the email I will use to contact you if you win. Don’t worry, it will not be published in your actual comment, only I can see it. In the body of the comment you must list your first name, city, state, and then add what you’d like to use the gift card on from Pottery Barn if you win (up to 3 items). Please include a link to the product/s but do not post the link without first converting it into a tinyurl.com link to shorten it. All links must work, so please double check them. If you do not include a tinyurl link your entry is not valid.
- Giveaway Ends: Enter between now and Monday, April 19, 2010 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Special Notes: Winners will be selected using Random.org. All who read this blog are eligible ONLY if you have a US shipping address since your card will be delivered via first-class mail. Gift cards can be redeemed at any Pottery Barn®, pottery barn kids®, PBteen®, West Elm®, Williams-Sonoma®, or Williams-Sonoma Home® stores, online, in-store or by phone.
Ready? Set? Go! Remember one entry per household!
(images: pottery barn)