Graham and Green

The Graham and Green spring collection is now on their website and I sat here this morning looking through so many images of things that I would love to own! I also admire their styling as many online shops exist out there but those that make an effort to present their merchandise well are the shops that catch my eye the most. I think shopping for home items online is enhanced when you can view things in-situ, don’t you? Here are some pieces that I imagine would look beautiful in most of our homes. Do you spot any instant favorites? See anything that you can imagine owning and if so, where would you put it?

Graham & Green

Graham & Green

Graham & Green

Graham & Green

In the above photographs I find the bursts of color very refreshing and modern, don’t you?I also love seeing black with all of the white, that never grows old does it?

(images: Graham and Green)

Posted by decor8 in shopping on May 03, 2010

1. giardino commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 6:05am

Wow! I love all those super saturated hot colors thrown in – I love the bright pillows and the glass based lamps.

2. Amie McCracken commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 6:14am

Those mugs are beyond awesome. Exactly what I need.
    .-= Amie McCracken´s last blog ..I’m So Sorry =-.

3. Suze commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 6:22am

Hi!
    Pretty pretty!
    I know it’s now new, but I love the pantone mugs!
    The white lamp in Row 3 left image: would be great in my home (instead of a quite old Ikea one I have…).

Ciao!
    Suze
    .-= Suze´s last blog ..Beautiful Today: Birdcages =-.

4. Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 6:35am

I heard about Graham and Green, but never thought of them having these beauties!!! This post is totally charming, I like the vases, lamps, pillows – if to name few of the things I find wonderful! Thank you, Holly! Have a wonderful week!
    .-= Ludmila {CreamyLife.com}´s last blog ..Color+Inspiration: Mint =-.

5. Ashling commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 7:27am

They are wonderful, so cheerful and fresh, that wee green shelf rack is so pretty and the wee bird vases so cute :) Thanks for sharing with us all

All things nice…
    .-= Ashling´s last blog ..First Sunday of Summer :o) =-.

6. suswhit commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 7:33am

fyi, those Pantone mugs and pepper mills were showing up at TJ Maxx and Marshalls over the last few months.

7. ~mel~ commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 7:54am

I think I could happily live in a house that was entirely black and white. Is that strange? I imagine I would have bursts of colour about the place though ~ and so easy to change it around every now and then too. *dreams* :)
    ~mel~
    .-= ~mel~´s last blog ..Quote ~ Change =-.

8. Tanis commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 7:54am

I love the bright and bold colours against white. My husband and I just bought our first house and luckily for us the previous owners have almost every room painted white, a beautifully clean slate for us to add colour to! I particularly love the pantone mugs, I’ve got to get some of those!

9. Valerie commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 8:10am

I’ve seen the Pantone mugs in the MOMA shop in the San Fran airport and was attracted to them, but they look so much better here in situ. Makes me wish I had bought several.
    .-= Valerie´s last blog ..Born of frustration: The Bobble Beauty hat =-.

10. Polly commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 9:22am

I love Graham and Green and their shops always look so pretty!
    I love the white lamp at the top, and that pretty shelf. x
    .-= Polly´s last blog ..Just a minute MAY =-.

11. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 9:39am

Eek! Those blue/green vases! Those inlaid mother of pearl pieces! *sigh* Just beautiful, thank you for sharing hun!
    xo
    Meis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Monday: An inspired pair… =-.

12. Katy commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 10:00am

this is probably super Nerdy. But i am very curious to see how close to the pantone standards those pantone coffee mugs are.
    .-= Katy´s last blog ..Women Entrepreneurs Showcase =-.

13. Jessica commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 12:15pm

OH my goodness i LOVE the cups! I am such a coffee mug collector. i am trying to think of a creative way to display my collection, but those robot mugs would be a delightful addition.

14. Orit commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 12:41pm

Love the Rice shelf, so colorful and cheerful!!

15. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 12:46pm

Oh amazing!

I love the little white birdies, of cource.
    The clocks ~ the black and white clocks ~ heavenly.
    The angel wing mirrors ~ stunning!
    .-= Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog ..I was fairly certain it was just another trip to the park… =-.

16. lady a. commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 12:47pm

Lovely collection. I like almost everything, but little shelf on the third picture is totally awesome. I love the colour and the vintage look.

17. Claire Quilter commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 3:36pm

The pantone mugs are lovely! Birthday present to myself?
    .-= Claire Quilter´s last blog ..Russel Wright American Modern – Oblong Tray – Gray =-.

18. Sapphire commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 4:44pm

I adore the first photo, the hot pink lamp against the white is amazing! And I love the gorgeous fairy lights on the winter branch, its a lovely touch! :)
    .-= Sapphire´s last undefined ..If you register your site for free at =-.

19. Tanya commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 7:38pm

Love love love the colors
    .-= Tanya´s last blog ..I Confess That: =-.

20. Diana L commented
    May 3rd, 2010 at 9:58pm

I love the pantone cups and such. What a fun idea! Oh… and the lamps are quite yummy. I could get lost in those photos.
    .-= Diana L´s last blog ..Cornflower Blue Beachcomber Sea GlassEarrings =-.

21. Sara commented
    May 4th, 2010 at 12:55am

LOVE THE LAMPS
    But essentially, I want everything.
    .-= Sara´s last blog ..Whimsy Alert: Moonlight Cushion =-.

22. Rachael P commented
    May 6th, 2010 at 1:12pm

Does anyone know where the cherry blossom wall light is from in the first image!? It is beautiful!

23. Carrie Mader commented
    May 9th, 2010 at 11:38am

I want it ALL, but I NEED those bird bud vases!