Shopping + Products

Graham and Green

May 3, 2010

The Graham and Green spring collection is now on their website and I sat here this morning looking through so many images of things that I would love to own! I also admire their styling as many online shops exist out there but those that make an effort to present their merchandise well are the shops that catch my eye the most. I think shopping for home items online is enhanced when you can view things in-situ, don’t you? Here are some pieces that I imagine would look beautiful in most of our homes. Do you spot any instant favorites? See anything that you can imagine owning and if so, where would you put it?

Graham and Green

Graham and Green

Graham and Green

Graham and Green

In the above photographs I find the bursts of color very refreshing and modern, don’t you?I also love seeing black with all of the white, that never grows old does it?

(images: Graham and Green)

You Might Also Like

23 Comments

• Reply giardino May 3, 2010 at 6:05 am

Wow! I love all those super saturated hot colors thrown in – I love the bright pillows and the glass based lamps.

• Reply Amie McCracken May 3, 2010 at 6:14 am

Those mugs are beyond awesome. Exactly what I need.
    .-= Amie McCracken´s last blog ..I’m So Sorry =-.

• Reply Suze May 3, 2010 at 6:22 am

Hi!
    Pretty pretty!
    I know it’s now new, but I love the pantone mugs!
    The white lamp in Row 3 left image: would be great in my home (instead of a quite old Ikea one I have…).

Ciao!
    Suze
    .-= Suze´s last blog ..Beautiful Today: Birdcages =-.

• Reply Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} May 3, 2010 at 6:35 am

I heard about Graham and Green, but never thought of them having these beauties!!! This post is totally charming, I like the vases, lamps, pillows – if to name few of the things I find wonderful! Thank you, Holly! Have a wonderful week!
    .-= Ludmila {CreamyLife.com}´s last blog ..Color+Inspiration: Mint =-.

• Reply Ashling May 3, 2010 at 7:27 am

They are wonderful, so cheerful and fresh, that wee green shelf rack is so pretty and the wee bird vases so cute :) Thanks for sharing with us all

All things nice…
    .-= Ashling´s last blog ..First Sunday of Summer :o) =-.

• Reply suswhit May 3, 2010 at 7:33 am

fyi, those Pantone mugs and pepper mills were showing up at TJ Maxx and Marshalls over the last few months.

• Reply ~mel~ May 3, 2010 at 7:54 am

I think I could happily live in a house that was entirely black and white. Is that strange? I imagine I would have bursts of colour about the place though ~ and so easy to change it around every now and then too. *dreams* :)
    ~mel~
    .-= ~mel~´s last blog ..Quote ~ Change =-.

• Reply Tanis May 3, 2010 at 7:54 am

I love the bright and bold colours against white. My husband and I just bought our first house and luckily for us the previous owners have almost every room painted white, a beautifully clean slate for us to add colour to! I particularly love the pantone mugs, I’ve got to get some of those!

• Reply Valerie May 3, 2010 at 8:10 am

I’ve seen the Pantone mugs in the MOMA shop in the San Fran airport and was attracted to them, but they look so much better here in situ. Makes me wish I had bought several.
    .-= Valerie´s last blog ..Born of frustration: The Bobble Beauty hat =-.

• Reply Polly May 3, 2010 at 9:22 am

I love Graham and Green and their shops always look so pretty!
    I love the white lamp at the top, and that pretty shelf. x
    .-= Polly´s last blog ..Just a minute MAY =-.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente May 3, 2010 at 9:39 am

Eek! Those blue/green vases! Those inlaid mother of pearl pieces! *sigh* Just beautiful, thank you for sharing hun!
    xo
    Meis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Monday: An inspired pair… =-.

• Reply Katy May 3, 2010 at 10:00 am

this is probably super Nerdy. But i am very curious to see how close to the pantone standards those pantone coffee mugs are.
    .-= Katy´s last blog ..Women Entrepreneurs Showcase =-.

• Reply Jessica May 3, 2010 at 12:15 pm

OH my goodness i LOVE the cups! I am such a coffee mug collector. i am trying to think of a creative way to display my collection, but those robot mugs would be a delightful addition.

• Reply Orit May 3, 2010 at 12:41 pm

Love the Rice shelf, so colorful and cheerful!!

• Reply Kate @ Songs Kate Sang May 3, 2010 at 12:46 pm

Oh amazing!

I love the little white birdies, of cource.
    The clocks ~ the black and white clocks ~ heavenly.
    The angel wing mirrors ~ stunning!
    .-= Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog ..I was fairly certain it was just another trip to the park… =-.

• Reply lady a. May 3, 2010 at 12:47 pm

Lovely collection. I like almost everything, but little shelf on the third picture is totally awesome. I love the colour and the vintage look.

• Reply Claire Quilter May 3, 2010 at 3:36 pm

The pantone mugs are lovely! Birthday present to myself?
    .-= Claire Quilter´s last blog ..Russel Wright American Modern – Oblong Tray – Gray =-.

• Reply Sapphire May 3, 2010 at 4:44 pm

I adore the first photo, the hot pink lamp against the white is amazing! And I love the gorgeous fairy lights on the winter branch, its a lovely touch! :)
    .-= Sapphire´s last undefined ..If you register your site for free at =-.

• Reply Tanya May 3, 2010 at 7:38 pm

Love love love the colors
    .-= Tanya´s last blog ..I Confess That: =-.

• Reply Diana L May 3, 2010 at 9:58 pm

I love the pantone cups and such. What a fun idea! Oh… and the lamps are quite yummy. I could get lost in those photos.
    .-= Diana L´s last blog ..Cornflower Blue Beachcomber Sea GlassEarrings =-.

• Reply Sara May 4, 2010 at 12:55 am

LOVE THE LAMPS
    But essentially, I want everything.
    .-= Sara´s last blog ..Whimsy Alert: Moonlight Cushion =-.

• Reply Rachael P May 6, 2010 at 1:12 pm

Does anyone know where the cherry blossom wall light is from in the first image!? It is beautiful!

• Reply Carrie Mader May 9, 2010 at 11:38 am

I want it ALL, but I NEED those bird bud vases!