Rooms

Small Magazine

May 10, 2010

Hello friends! How was your weekend? Did you enjoy yourself? I am doing well… today I have some errands to run in preparation of my London adventure (I leave on Thursday) so I’ll leave you with these relaxing images from Small magazine and a link to their inspiring new issue. The first photo below is how I spent most of Sunday… lounging around with some of my favorite books + things. What about you?

Small Magazine

Small Magazine

Small magazine is mostly geared towards kids and parents, but there are still many delightful highlights within to be touched or inspired by so please check it out until I’m back later on with more goodies for you. See you in a few hours!

(image: small magazine)

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

• Reply Vanessa (Lady Grey) May 10, 2010 at 6:41 am

this looks so sweet!

• Reply tiina May 10, 2010 at 7:45 am

Happy Monday, Holly! My weekend was busy with my blog redesign (I launched it today!), and we also went to a vintage exhibition. Small Magazine looks wonderful. The top image is adorable:) Have a great beginning of the week!
    .-= tiina´s last blog ..{ sparkling new home } =-.

• Reply lady a. May 10, 2010 at 8:00 am

Thank you for this little treat. I’ve become addicted to your blog lately, so every single post of yours is a feast for my eyes.

• Reply frauheuberg May 10, 2010 at 8:37 am

Oh, i love small magazine very much.So inspiring and full of great impressions and ideas.I wish you a great start in the new week and bon voyage on thursday…cheers and hugs…i…
    .-= frauheuberg´s last blog ..Be excited about your life, try it out and let it flow… =-.

• Reply ni May 10, 2010 at 8:38 am

ahhh….
    I just love Small…

• Reply alex*modernkiddo May 10, 2010 at 9:19 am

This is totally the best magazine for parents around. So super lovely huh!!
    .-= alex*modernkiddo´s last blog ..This is What a Mother Looks Like, Ya’ll. =-.

• Reply cristin @ simplified bee May 10, 2010 at 12:19 pm

what lovely images… off to check it out.
    .-= cristin @ simplified bee´s last blog ..Designer Bathrooms: Vanity and Sink Styles for All Tastes =-.

• Reply Claire Quilter May 10, 2010 at 1:05 pm

That first picture? My childhood. Oh, the worlds of blanket forts and books!
    .-= Claire Quilter´s last blog ..Russel Wright American Modern – Vegetable -Gray =-.

• Reply Minnie May 10, 2010 at 1:23 pm

ooh, thank you for this. i will have to link to it on my blog’s sidebar and go have a peek myself. that first image looks like heaven.
    .-= Minnie´s last blog ..Choosing artwork for a large wall =-.

• Reply Penny May 10, 2010 at 2:10 pm

Small magazine is totally, completely amazing. I started looking to it for inspiration when I was designing the lookbook and branding elements for a friend’s children’s line. You’re right, however; regardless of whether you have kids, it is so inspiring and has some of the best art direction I’ve ever seen!

• Reply Julie May 10, 2010 at 2:22 pm

I love Small! At a quick scan I came across Julie Morstad’s alphabet cards. She’s a favorite of mine. I keep encountering these cards. The kids have no need but maybe I should pick up a set to give as a gift – or keep for myself.
    As for the weekend… I set up a table of my wares at 5k fundraiser and then spent a good bit of Sunday lounging (sleeping actually) in an effort to kick the crud I’ve had for a month+.

• Reply Louise May 10, 2010 at 2:45 pm

looks wonderful.
    .-= Louise´s last blog ..Une journée à la plage.. et – =-.

• Reply margot May 11, 2010 at 6:38 pm

Yes, I spent Sunday lounging around reading also…it was Mother’s Day, and I got to hang out and watch my family cook for me. Ahhhhh…

• Reply Jill June 11, 2010 at 11:30 pm

That first picture is so sweet and the other two look so peaceful. Very nice! :)