Shopping + Products

All The Luck In The World

May 11, 2010

Jane just updated her lovely shop, All The Luck In The World, so you can buy some fresh vintage and crafted items from her if you’d like. Here’s a sampling of the pretty things in her shop… Fantastic — colorful, happy, and just the best! I met Jane in person a few years ago at a decor8 meet and greet in Amsterdam and she was the sweetest thing — so humble and down-to-earth and super creative.

All The Luck In The World

Jane has a storefront now in the Netherlands but her online store is where I frequently do “drive bys” to see what’s new. I love how she restyles flea market castaways, she has such a great eye for enhancing, upcycling, re-purposing, recycling… all of it!

(image: all the luck in the world)

You Might Also Like

24 Comments

• Reply yasmine-aprintaday May 11, 2010 at 10:58 am

ah such a gorgeous shop.

• Reply Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} May 11, 2010 at 11:10 am

all these colors make my heart hurt! with all my love for yellow & turquoise this must be my dream place, so I’m off to check the shop!
    .-= Ludmila {CreamyLife.com}´s last blog ..Etsy: Flores del sol =-.

• Reply Daughter Earth May 11, 2010 at 11:27 am

So Beautiful and cheerful! I love it.
    .-= Daughter Earth´s last blog ..We’re Moving =-.

• Reply Shanon May 11, 2010 at 11:48 am

What a fun shop! I don’t blame you for checking it out often. =) I’m not really a turquoise fan, but I think she’s got my converted!
    .-= Shanon´s last blog ..Yesterday it felt like summer… =-.

• Reply Marthe May 11, 2010 at 11:51 am

Oh, I love this picture! great bright colors! :)

• Reply abeautifulparty May 11, 2010 at 12:10 pm

Wow! This is gorgeous. I just had my own shop update yesterday but this one definitely showed me up!
    .-= abeautifulparty´s last blog ..Big Shop Update =-.

• Reply Nuit May 11, 2010 at 12:20 pm

oh how beautiful!!!! what a great name for a shop =D
    .-= Nuit´s last blog ..Picnic anyone? =-.

• Reply Sandy May 11, 2010 at 1:09 pm

this is the most beautiful thing i have seen all day! i just love all the patterns and pops of color!!!!!!!

• Reply Yoli May 11, 2010 at 1:45 pm

Absolutely beautiful!
    .-= Yoli´s last blog ..Ist =-.

• Reply mina May 11, 2010 at 2:30 pm

Oh my, look at those frames, this is so my style.
    Candle holders>> GET!
    .-= mina´s last blog ..Color Stories | Yellow =-.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente May 11, 2010 at 3:24 pm

So wonderful! I so wish I could go into her shop in person. I also love knowing that she is a sweetheart, that makes her stuff even more beautiful to me. Thanks for this, off to look online!
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Cheap & Chic: Inspired by a dress =-.

• Reply Kaho May 11, 2010 at 4:04 pm

I love all the words you used! Enhancing, upcycling, re-purposing, recycling!! I think you will like the work this store does. The two girls who own the shop does exactly the words you described above. It’s my friend’s company in Austin called Spruce Upholstery. http://www.spruceaustin.com/
    .-= Kaho´s last blog ..What a Combination! =-.

• Reply decor8 May 11, 2010 at 4:15 pm

Kaho – I know Spruce very well, when they first launched I bought a chair from them and I love it still!

• Reply Decofabulous May 11, 2010 at 4:23 pm

Really cute and adorable stuff, this shop feels like Spring and Summer come together. Love it!
    .-= Decofabulous´s last blog ..Cool TV rooms =-.

• Reply Lorna - Garrendenny Lane May 11, 2010 at 5:31 pm

REally fresh and cheery
    .-= Lorna – Garrendenny Lane´s last blog ..And the ‘Freebie Friday’ winner is ….. =-.

• Reply Juliet May 11, 2010 at 7:51 pm

The thing I love about this picture is there isn’t anything that shows scale…they could all be miniatures, its so whimsical!
    .-= Juliet´s last blog ..Viburnum =-.

• Reply Gina May 11, 2010 at 8:45 pm

Now thats a good name for a shop~ and looks like a fun place to poke around :)
    .-= Gina´s last blog ..Yellow Fixation =-.

• Reply Tanya May 11, 2010 at 10:03 pm

I love this. So bright and fun.
    .-= Tanya´s last blog ..I Confess, I Hate Sitting in Austin Traffic =-.

• Reply Jeanette May 12, 2010 at 3:16 am

Dear Holly!

Thank you, thank you for posting about my magazine. You really made my day :) I can´t believe all the love I´m getting from making a magazine. It makes me want to make a hundred.

Thank you to all your readers and their generous words!

Love, Jeanette
    .-= Jeanette´s last blog ..{ T H A N K Y O U } =-.

• Reply Lisa May 12, 2010 at 9:50 am

Love the colors! I want something similar for my kitchen!
    .-= Lisa´s last blog ..Hickory Bangle =-.

• Reply Roxane May 12, 2010 at 11:17 am

I just love those colors, especially the blue!
    .-= Roxane´s last blog ..Vintage Skirt in Red White and Blue =-.

• Reply Roxanne May 12, 2010 at 5:45 pm

This shop is delightful. There is something very Alice in Wonderland-ish about it, and the colors are to die for.
    .-= Roxanne´s last blog ..Eco-friendly Bling =-.

• Reply jane May 13, 2010 at 3:41 am

Dear Holly, thank you very much for this! And thanks everyone for your lovely words about our shop. They are much appreciated! x Jane

• Reply MmePaulita May 27, 2010 at 8:23 am

great shop – I wish I lived in Europe
    .-= MmePaulita´s last blog ..Pretty Amazing Morning =-.