All The Luck In The World

Jane just updated her lovely shop, All The Luck In The World, so you can buy some fresh vintage and crafted items from her if you’d like. Here’s a sampling of the pretty things in her shop… Fantastic — colorful, happy, and just the best! I met Jane in person a few years ago at a decor8 meet and greet in Amsterdam and she was the sweetest thing — so humble and down-to-earth and super creative.

All The Luck In The World

Jane has a storefront now in the Netherlands but her online store is where I frequently do “drive bys” to see what’s new. I love how she restyles flea market castaways, she has such a great eye for enhancing, upcycling, re-purposing, recycling… all of it!

(image: all the luck in the world)

Posted by decor8 in vintage on May 11, 2010

1. yasmine-aprintaday commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 10:58am

ah such a gorgeous shop.

2. Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 11:10am

all these colors make my heart hurt! with all my love for yellow & turquoise this must be my dream place, so I’m off to check the shop!
    .-= Ludmila {CreamyLife.com}´s last blog ..Etsy: Flores del sol =-.

3. Daughter Earth commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 11:27am

So Beautiful and cheerful! I love it.
    .-= Daughter Earth´s last blog ..We’re Moving =-.

4. Shanon commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 11:48am

What a fun shop! I don’t blame you for checking it out often. =) I’m not really a turquoise fan, but I think she’s got my converted!
    .-= Shanon´s last blog ..Yesterday it felt like summer… =-.

5. Marthe commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 11:51am

Oh, I love this picture! great bright colors! :)

6. abeautifulparty commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 12:10pm

Wow! This is gorgeous. I just had my own shop update yesterday but this one definitely showed me up!
    .-= abeautifulparty´s last blog ..Big Shop Update =-.

7. Nuit commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 12:20pm

oh how beautiful!!!! what a great name for a shop =D
    .-= Nuit´s last blog ..Picnic anyone? =-.

8. Sandy commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 1:09pm

this is the most beautiful thing i have seen all day! i just love all the patterns and pops of color!!!!!!!

9. Yoli commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 1:45pm

Absolutely beautiful!
    .-= Yoli´s last blog ..Ist =-.

10. mina commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 2:30pm

Oh my, look at those frames, this is so my style.
    Candle holders>> GET!
    .-= mina´s last blog ..Color Stories | Yellow =-.

11. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 3:24pm

So wonderful! I so wish I could go into her shop in person. I also love knowing that she is a sweetheart, that makes her stuff even more beautiful to me. Thanks for this, off to look online!
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Cheap & Chic: Inspired by a dress =-.

12. Kaho commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 4:04pm

I love all the words you used! Enhancing, upcycling, re-purposing, recycling!! I think you will like the work this store does. The two girls who own the shop does exactly the words you described above. It’s my friend’s company in Austin called Spruce Upholstery. http://www.spruceaustin.com/
    .-= Kaho´s last blog ..What a Combination! =-.

13. decor8 commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 4:15pm

Kaho – I know Spruce very well, when they first launched I bought a chair from them and I love it still!

14. Decofabulous commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 4:23pm

Really cute and adorable stuff, this shop feels like Spring and Summer come together. Love it!
    .-= Decofabulous´s last blog ..Cool TV rooms =-.

15. Lorna - Garrendenny Lane commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 5:31pm

REally fresh and cheery
    .-= Lorna – Garrendenny Lane´s last blog ..And the ‘Freebie Friday’ winner is ….. =-.

16. Juliet commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 7:51pm

The thing I love about this picture is there isn’t anything that shows scale…they could all be miniatures, its so whimsical!
    .-= Juliet´s last blog ..Viburnum =-.

17. Gina commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 8:45pm

Now thats a good name for a shop~ and looks like a fun place to poke around :)
    .-= Gina´s last blog ..Yellow Fixation =-.

18. Tanya commented
    May 11th, 2010 at 10:03pm

I love this. So bright and fun.
    .-= Tanya´s last blog ..I Confess, I Hate Sitting in Austin Traffic =-.

19. Jeanette commented
    May 12th, 2010 at 3:16am

Dear Holly!

Thank you, thank you for posting about my magazine. You really made my day :) I can´t believe all the love I´m getting from making a magazine. It makes me want to make a hundred.

Thank you to all your readers and their generous words!

Love, Jeanette
    .-= Jeanette´s last blog ..{ T H A N K Y O U } =-.

20. Lisa commented
    May 12th, 2010 at 9:50am

Love the colors! I want something similar for my kitchen!
    .-= Lisa´s last blog ..Hickory Bangle =-.

21. Roxane commented
    May 12th, 2010 at 11:17am

I just love those colors, especially the blue!
    .-= Roxane´s last blog ..Vintage Skirt in Red White and Blue =-.

22. Roxanne commented
    May 12th, 2010 at 5:45pm

This shop is delightful. There is something very Alice in Wonderland-ish about it, and the colors are to die for.
    .-= Roxanne´s last blog ..Eco-friendly Bling =-.

23. jane commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 3:41am

Dear Holly, thank you very much for this! And thanks everyone for your lovely words about our shop. They are much appreciated! x Jane

24. MmePaulita commented
    May 27th, 2010 at 8:23am

great shop – I wish I lived in Europe
    .-= MmePaulita´s last blog ..Pretty Amazing Morning =-.