e-Magazine Round-Up

There are many design e-magazines popping up, also known as online magazines, paperless magazines, or digital magazines (I vote we drop the name game and call them simply: e-mags!) that I decided to pull together some of my favorites in one place. When it comes to e-mags, some say that they are the future of magazines but I don’t believe that they will replace print but I think that they can easily live alongside our favorite glossies, don’t you?

In today’s fast-paced world, you really need both with so many of us online receiving and sharing information at the speed of light. Exclusive content is becoming more and more of a hot topic with the bevy of blogs out there and this is where e-mags can really deliver as they have the staff and sponsorship to run almost exactly like a print publication without most of the major financial stresses that have sadly forced some of our favorites to fold. Many bloggers are talking about their favorite e-mags lately so my goal is to give you a mini round-up of the ones that have blog authors a-buzz with hopes that you’ll help by adding your comment to include those I’ve missed that make your heart go pitter-pat too! Here we go…

e-mag round-up

e-mag round-up

Small Magazine- Kid’s

e-mag round-up

la petite – Kid’s

e-mag round-up

Utterly Engaged – Wedding

TIP: If you are considering to author an e-mag yourself, I’ve noticed a trend when you’re out shopping for a domain name — Add “mag” after your magazine name — Lonnymag, antlermag, sweetpaulmag and so on… It’s a good thing!

I’m heading to London now so while I’m traveling these links will provide you with plenty of inspiration to last until Monday when you can stop by decor8 for a few guests posts (I’ll drop in to say hello as well) to hold you over until I’m back in full gear on May 21st.

Out of those listed above, what do you read and why? Do you like digital magazines better than print, if so why? If not, why? Did I miss an e-mags that you read? If so, please post the name and link in the comments section below – all I ask is that you list only those about decorating, design, art, craft, kid’s, food, wedding, fashion…

(images: linked to those mentioned above.)

Posted by decor8 in Books + Magazines, round-up on May 13, 2010

1. Make, Do & Send commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 5:19am

What a fantastic roundup! A couple of these had completely passed me by so im excited to have a virtual flick through and see what iv been missing.

I cant see e-mags taking over completely. In a world where we spend so much time online, reading a print magazine over a cup of tea or on the train home from work is one of the most relaxing things you can do. It almost feels like a luxury to spend some ‘me time’ with a magazine. On the other hand I really do love the e-mags. They feel a little more creative and personable somehow. There is something special when a group of creative people come together to put there ideas out there on their own and i guess there is more room for them to break some of the rules that might be there in print…

…sorry for the essay, hope you have a brilliant trip. The sun is out for pretty much the first time this week so hopefully its here to stay and you’ll get off the plane at heathrow to a beautiful blue sky!

2. Federica commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 5:27am

I’d like to open an e-mag also here in Italy, but I don’t really know how to start…any advices?

Federica
    xoxo
    .-= Federica´s last blog ..Sweet Paul Mag =-.

3. Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 5:32am

I read Lonny, waiting impatiently for it every month to show up. I love printed magazines though, I feel a sort of excitement when holding it in my hands. xo
    .-= Ludmila {CreamyLife.com}´s last blog ..Color+Inspiration: Gold+Brown =-.

4. Marthe commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 5:38am

I don’t think e-mags can ever replace print, because while I tremendously enjoy reading a printed magazine with a cup of tea, I find myself just skimming through e-mags. I can’t help it, my eyes wander so much more when I’m reading online. They are a great source of online inspiration though!

I love Antler Mag, and I’ll definitely check out the others!
    .-= Marthe´s last blog ..Welcome to my new readers =-.

5. Concha commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 5:39am

Fantastic post, Holly!

We are so lucky to live in a time when inspiration and quality is so available to us… these magazines are fantastic!

Have a great trip!

Best wishes,

Constança
    .-= Concha´s last blog ..IKEA Family Live :: Online =-.

6. ishtar olivera commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 5:43am

Great selection! By fryd is my favourite!!!
    .-= ishtar olivera´s last blog ..Photo tutorial part Three – Tutorial fotografía parte tres =-.

7. Leanda commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 5:46am

Thanks for highlighting these Holly. I had no idea about e-mags (yes, this is the sensible description)! I love the kids ones although all a bit too ‘girl’ orientated. By Fryd stands out for me!
    .-= Leanda´s last blog ..We did it!! =-.

8. tara - scoutie girl commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 5:59am

geez louise, holly! those are beautiful – hope to get some time to check them out.

not a decor magazine, but did you see the new free mag “fear.less?” there are contributions from a lot of very cool people (pema chodron, danielle laporte, howard zinn) and i think you might find it inspirational! http://fearlessstories.com

9. Rachel commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 5:59am

wow, thank you so much for putting these lovely e-mags in one place!
    .-= Rachel´s last blog ..On a day like this… =-.

10. Tina commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 6:06am

Thanks for showing these, I have really been lost in space – didn´t know there were so many! Will look into them all! :-)
    .-= Tina´s last blog ..Granny square update =-.

11. Gabreial commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 6:21am

I really loved Sweet Paul yesterday. I loved the photographs. There were also a lot of useful and practical tips too.

I also read VivaLaModa Fashion Online Magazine
    .-= Gabreial ´s last blog ..Teach Me: The Chronicles of Narnia (Focus on the Family Radio Theatre) =-.

12. Gabreial commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 6:22am

I meant to include the link with that to VivaLaModa Fashion Online Magazine.

13. Brandie {Out and About Africa} commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 6:48am

What a great roundup Holly! I love both e-mags and print magazines although both have their advantages and disadvantages. For example, with a good e-mag it’s not so easy to tear out your favorite page to stick it on your inspiration board. And with print magazines, it’s not so easy to get the content unto your blog to spread the love.

So I definitely see them living side by side! Have a great trip
    .-= Brandie {Out and About Africa}´s last blog ..Rest & Relaxation =-.

14. julie commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 6:51am

decor8mag – well there’s an idea for you Holly (although I’m sure you’ve already thought of it!), I’d love to see a decor8 online mag.

I love reading Lonny, it is really, really gorgeous. Although I must say I do prefer print to online. I don’t know if it is just more relaxing reading a magazine or maybe the tactile experience of the paper between my fingers, or the detail of seeing the image up close, but I do prefer print.

Have a great break away in London, hope the weather is lovely!
    .-= julie´s last blog ..before and after: our side/front yard =-.

15. Erika commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 6:55am

Thanks for the heads-up! I can already tell that Antler and Lonny are going to be a couple of my new favorite reads.

I admit that I usually like print better: it’s more effective for me tear something out of a magazine and tack it up on the wall where I see it every day than it is to put it into a folder on my computer.
    .-= Erika´s last blog ..Bensimon tennis flats are my summer BFFs =-.

16. Sigrid commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 6:56am

By Fryd is delicious eye candy! Thank you for letting us know about it.
    .-= Sigrid´s last blog ..camperitis… =-.

17. Manon commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 7:06am

oh how great. I will totally go now and check all of them out. How do you find all these e-mags?

18. hazel & hunter commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 7:12am

ooh, i love la petite, paper mache and lonny – now i’ll definitely check out the others!!
    .-= hazel & hunter´s last blog .. =-.

19. Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 7:31am

Lonny is amazing!! I can’t wait for BY FRYD to come out in English. I still do prefer print magazines though.
    .-= Shannon @ What’s Up Whimsy´s last blog ..Urban Outfitters Wish List =-.

20. Mandy Ford commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 7:46am

Thanks for all of the great links! I love e-mags because I can peruse them whenever I have a spare moment and my toddlers can’t rip the pages. :) I recently discovered another one – Southern Flourish – that is pretty great. Here is the link: http://southernflourish.com/
    .-= Mandy Ford´s last blog ..{fresh brew} =-.

21. Christina commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 8:07am

personally, I like print much better since you can keep it laying around and come back to it when time allows.
    you can tear out special or interesting info and pages. it’s a more visual in hand kinda thing. just gotta watch the paper mountains to not get to huge :o)

e-mags are super too. you’re not just bound to what you get in the stores in your home country (unless you pay subscription)… it’s much more international, global. less paper “waste” too.

Christina

22. Rebecaa commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 8:11am

I love this post! I read Lonny religiously and now I love Sweet Paul as well! Thanks so much for writing about them. I love online magazines, but I’ll always get excited about a new magazine coming in the mail.

23. Juliet commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 8:25am

Thanks Holly! I just set up my issuu account last night (prior to reading this post!) and starting looking around for the new e-mags. I didn’t get very far, before going to bed and today, I discover you’ve done all the work for me!

Can’t wait to dig into all of these!
    .-= Juliet´s last blog ..Feeling a Little Modish? I am… =-.

24. Gosia Maj commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 8:48am

Lonny, By Frid are my favourites. Lonny is so inspiring with an incredible amount of great pics and info. Also, here is a link to a very good Australian food e-mag by Bron Marshall – excellent recipes and fabulous imagery.

.-= Gosia Maj´s last blog ..Morning Routine =-.

25. Bobbi commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 9:05am

I haven’t quite gotten into the e-mags yet, although I am tempted by all that loveliness! I do hope they never take the place of the glossies; you just can’t cuddle with a laptop like you can a magazine.
    .-= Bobbi´s last blog ..Mom’s Carrot Cake =-.

26. Jessica @ BudgetSavvyBride commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 9:22am

These all look great- I’d never seen some of them but definitely will check them out!!

You missed another great one, wedding related, called Nonpareil Mag!!!

27. Hanna commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 9:26am

I love small and la petite and I was very impressed with sweet paul. I read e-mags more than real magazines these days because they seem to suite my taste and lifestyle better. Although I still love Martha Stewart Living.
    .-= Hanna´s last blog ..Things I love right now =-.

28. Etincelle commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 9:30am

That’s a post to bookmark!!! brillant round up :)

29. Decor Arts Now commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 9:31am

I love Lonny but I sooo wish it was a print mag. I find it very hard to read with my post40 eyes. I struggle with it and usually end up with a headache or sore neck from craning. First time I ever felt like I was too old for something. Going to check out the Ipad today to see if it would make things easier!!! I do think emags could replace print mags eventually .
    Lynn

30. decor8 commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 9:39am

Julie – I reserved it just in case. :)

31. Jeanee commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 9:54am

Ooh! There are a few on-line magazines that I’ve missed. Thanks!

I like this wedding one too:
    .-= Jeanee´s last blog ..19 – too cute Tuesday =-.

32. Samantha commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 10:05am

For me nothing beats the real paper magazine in my hands with a cup of tea, I have rather a weakness for homes magazines, and my Hubby thinks I am keping them going single handedly! but it is getting abit expensive so the online ones are great when you can’t quite stretch to just one more….
    .-= Samantha´s last blog ..Spotting a trend. =-.

33. summerbl4ck commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 10:24am

I love online mags! Thx for some new recos. Print is nice for reading at home on the sofa or in the bath ;-) but the sad truth of my modern life is for all the reading I do, I couldn’t afford the subscriptions! The only comment I would make is that online mags and design blogs sometimes use the same material–I guess good ideas/good design are appreciated by all and I read so many that it’s probably more likely to see–but adding original content to the links and photos from other sources really puts a mag over the top for me.

34. Tory commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 11:22am

Oh, how I wish Lonny would turn into a print magazine! One of my favorite forms of relaxation is sitting on my couch in the sun with a cup of tea nearby and a magazine in my hand. It’s just not the same with a laptop balanced on my knees.

Please, please Lonny go to print! I’d be willing quite a bit per issue to see that happen :)

35. Daughter Earth commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 11:57am

Ooh! fun thanks for sharing. Small is one of my favorites!
    .-= Daughter Earth´s last blog ..We’re Moving =-.

36. Kirsten commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 12:05pm

Thanks Holly for sharing these great mags with us. I was feeling a bit down today and all this prettiness was just the pick me up I needed :)

I loved loved loved (!) Lonny magazine and Sweet Paul was pretty great as well but I can’t help but still prefering old-fashioned print magazines. Maybe the purchase of an Ipad will change my mind?

37. Emily Jeffords commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 2:01pm

These are beautiful and so inspiring! I needed a little dose if inspiration today, and these e-mags were perfect! I have an 8 month old baby girl, so I LOVE the kid-oriented issues.

beautiful…

Thanks! And have fun in London!!!

38. Pins + Paper commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 3:21pm

Nice! I have some new reads now! I think I’ve seen some of these on ISSUU, my place for e-mags and online catalogs. Love the picks and thanks for the tip!

~ Kristen
    .-= Pins + Paper´s last blog ..Reusable Envelope Organizer, Branching Out Blue =-.

39. Laura Gaskill commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 4:18pm

Ah yes, e-mags and glossies are two of my favorite small pleasures in life! I agree there is room in this world for both – I personally LOVE holding a glossy magazine in my hands and flipping the pages (and even smelling that new-magazine smell! ha ha!), so nothing will ever replace that experience for me, but online magazines are fresh and inspiring in their own way, too!

I am already a fan of Lonny, Antler, and Small Magazine, but the others are new to me and I can’t wait to go explore them! Thank you :) and have a fantastic time in London!!!
    .-= Laura Gaskill´s last blog ..Inspired By Greige =-.

40. Jillian James commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 5:09pm

I love this whole lineup!! I just found la petite the other day and drooled for hours over it. Cant wait to check out Small Magazine and Paper Mache.

41. Silvana commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 5:33pm

Thank you for sharing these lovely mags with us, Holly. The photography in Sweet Paul is so fresh and vibrant. I can’t wait to try the recipes (beautiful layouts!). I think it’s important to stress how valuable these e-mags are when compared to printed mags for being more earth-friendly. Although we all love the tactile nature of print, is it really more important than helping our planet? Less paper (and a smaller carbon footprint) doesn’t mean less value for us. You can still save images and text you want to keep with free software like Jing – and then if you need to print it, you can do so with a home printer (you can compile several “cutouts” onto one sheet to save paper again!). Sites like PinInterest and Tumblr also allow you to archive inspiration without adding to the clutter in your home. Yay e-mags! Thanks again, Holly!

42. Deanna commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 8:11pm

Oh, you should have totally included Nonpareil ( http://nonpareilmag.com )! That’s my favorite – love the DIY spin. Love Sweet Paul too!

43. martha brown commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 8:24pm

Thanks for these — I’m a reader of lonny and SweetPaul — but the others are new to me!
    I hope that all paper mags don’t disappear — I read a decor or craft (Somerset, etc) at night before I fall asleep… and it needs to be paper — because my laptop has slipped off the bed ….

44. kinho commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 9:24pm

you missed 2 great kid ones
    Babiekins and LMNOP!

Babiekins: http://www.littlemissheirlooms.com/pages/Magazine.htm
    LMNOP:http://www.lmnop.com.au/

these are both great resources for kids!

45. Hayley Blease commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 9:56pm

Hi Holly,

I knew all the kiddie ones as I have little people, but nice to see all the others that I can flick through when I am capture some me time! There is also a fabulous online magazine only recently launched which is for women and it is full of inspirational stories. Thought you would be interested in looking. Wish it was in print though! As I also love to snuggle up with a good mag!

take care x

46. Mismikado commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 10:05pm

I love both print and e-mags! :) It’s always been so nice to hold a brand new glossy in your hands but the ease of availability of e-mags is too nice not to miss.
    My favorites have got to be Utterly Engaged and Nonpareil Mag!
    .-= Mismikado´s last blog ..The Wedding Sign =-.

47. Jen-Style MILK commented
    May 13th, 2010 at 10:34pm

Love this post!!! And well done on featuring Kids Magazines too!!!
    I love La Petite Magazine as Rachelle (creator) is a blog friend I have made over the past few months and she really is not only talented but so nice…we live in opposite parts of the world but email each other regularly!!!! I really love how you can keep on viewing beautiful collages and read features online and can keep going back to ezines again and again!

48. Lucia @ UtterlyEngaged.com commented
    May 14th, 2010 at 12:57am

holly! thank you! for including us on this amazing list of awesome magazines. we are so flattered and honored that you have chosen us. *hug* and some of the magazines i have never heard of myself. i’m diving in them right now and in awe of how fabulous they are!!!

xoxo,
    lucia

49. Etincelle commented
    May 14th, 2010 at 1:04am

There is LMNOP from Australia for kids too; http://www.lmnop.com.au/downloads/
    You have to subscribe, but it is free and it is great!
    .-= Etincelle´s last blog ..Crochet table coaster – hand embroidered with multi-colored sequins – wall decoration =-.

50. Karina Meißner commented
    May 14th, 2010 at 3:21am

51. BODIE and FOU commented
    May 14th, 2010 at 6:13am

Great post Holly….I love Papier Mache and La Petite but need to look closer at the other ones which look fab…

Paumes photoshoot: done
    Mila’s bedroom: done
    Mila’s B’day party: done on Sunday
    and after time for myself and read all these gorgeous mags you suggested. Have a great flight to London. Bises

52. Heath commented
    May 14th, 2010 at 8:16am

Love love love the round up of online mags! Truly the future of publishing! I totally agree Jeanee’s comment about http://www.nonpareilmag.com though. Probably my favorite of all the new wave of magazines that have launched in the past year. Absolutely fabulous design and really takes a different approach from all the other wedding ones I have seen out there.

53. Piper commented
    May 14th, 2010 at 9:21am

What a great roundup…thanks because a few of these I’ve never heard about!! I’m pretty much obsessed with magazines so I love hearing about new ones! I like to think though that e-mags won’t completely replace print…there’s still something so satisfying about physically holding the magazine and being able to bookmark or tear sheets out! but i’m just so glad lonny’s around to fill the gap from my beloved domino :)
    .-= Piper´s last blog ..{bunting cards} =-.

54. PureModLife commented
    May 14th, 2010 at 2:51pm

love LONNY, will be a new fav read

55. vosgesparis commented
    May 14th, 2010 at 5:29pm

those magazines look so great I have been looking at Sweet Paul today Love the pictures…. I prefer normal magazines cos I like reading in bed ;)
    .-= vosgesparis´s last blog ..Wooden ornaments =-.

56. Mallory commented
    May 14th, 2010 at 10:41pm

Great post! I have been reading lonnymag since the first issue and I never knew so many more online magazines existed. The best part – they are all free! But, I agree with you I don’t think they will ever totally replace print magazines.

57. Jane @ The Borrowed Abode commented
    May 15th, 2010 at 12:46am

I had no idea there were so many! I only knew about Lonny. Thanks!

I’m a huge fan of paper mags, but I like having the online ones as well. If I had to choose, though, I’d stick with paper. Just something about being able to curl up with a real magazine after a long day. Or on the beach.
    .-= Jane @ The Borrowed Abode´s last blog ..New Abode, Part 2: Kitchen & Dining =-.

58. Katetie commented
    May 15th, 2010 at 1:23am

Oh I definatly have to go with glossy mags – their more relaxing to read. I, like a few others, tend to skim read online and get distracted by the pictures, but I can spend hours pouring over printed mags.
    I also find I discover things i missed when re-reading printed mags which i don’t online – infact I hardly ever re-read online unless I’m looking for a particular subject, whereas I will happily pick up 5 year old glossys and re-read them.
    I hope emags dont kill print but they definalty have their place… N.E.E.T magazine (http://www.neetmagazine.com/) is another one to check out!
    .-= Katetie´s last blog ..Bison Ceramics – Friday Finds =-.

59. monica from hola!design commented
    May 15th, 2010 at 8:54am

I like e-mags, but I prefer a print magazine, it just easier to read for me, and like other readers said, it’s really a luxury to relax, have a cup of tea (or wine!) and read a magazine. After a day at work using the computer, the last thing I want to do is come home and read online. That said, I LOVE Lonny, it’s amazing, I didn’t know some of these e-mags, like Sweet Paul, which is now my new favorite, since I’m into food styling.
    Thanks for sharing these beautiful digital publications…oh! you’re right, it sounds better e-mags!!!
    .-= monica from hola!design´s last blog ..Another quote =-.

60. bronwyn commented
    May 15th, 2010 at 9:23am

Thank you so much for this round up! My true love will always be print magazines. I’ve been obsessed since I was 12. But I have a small child so I NEVER get to read them. I read books on my commute to and from work and when I have a few minutes free at home or at work I reach for my computer to check email, blogs, etc. e-mags just make so much more sense for me. Sadly, there are less print mags to choose from these days. Also, I have never seen a kids print mag half as lovely as any of the kids e-mags you listed. I miss print mags but on the bright side, I have been forced to recover from my magazine hoarding addiction and my home is much less cluttered. :)
    .-= bronwyn´s last blog ..really? 16 birthdays? how did that happen? =-.

61. rikshaw design commented
    May 15th, 2010 at 10:23am

thanks for this!! i hadn’t heard of a few! and i love that shot from Small with all the rikshaw goodies!! great round-up..thanks!

62. nie tylko dzieciaki commented
    May 16th, 2010 at 10:00am

Check also our Polsih kids e-mag “nie tylko dzieciaki” and next round-up I am sure you won’t miss it :)
    Enjoy !
    Jacek
    .-= nie tylko dzieciaki´s last blog ..nie tylko dzieciaki 2/2010 =-.

63. Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas commented
    May 16th, 2010 at 10:58am

I had no clue about the many online mags – thanks for the exposure!
    .-= Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas´s last blog ..Lovely Las Vegas: Tokyo Discount and Matcha Green Tea Kit Kat =-.

64. Barefoot Liz commented
    May 16th, 2010 at 4:50pm

I like print mags. If I read online for too long, I get dizzy.

65. Mason commented
    May 16th, 2010 at 5:37pm

Great roundup – the guy behind Sweet Paul is such a talented stylist, and I know he has been working on this for so long, it was great to see him finally release something so beautiful. I run into him at shoots here and there and he is indeed such a sweet guy and it is inspiring to see him succeed.

I also wanted to link an e-magazine that we just released:

Anna normally shoots for Real Simple, Food and Wine, and Martha Stewart (we just got back from a Martha shoot yesterday – such hard work but they always make beautiful things).

Hope you’re able to take a look!

66. Tazim commented
    May 16th, 2010 at 9:50pm

I love reading magazines online, but would love them even more if I owned an ipad so that I could read them anywhere – even in bed, where I read most of my mags!
    .-= Tazim´s last blog ..Being an Artist: Etsy Feature Friday – Nat at Skeptis =-.

67. krySal commented
    May 17th, 2010 at 6:04am

? well, that sounds just perfect …
    im trying to do something like it, in Italian!
    dont know yet where this project is gonna lead me but … im so excited!!!

68. Juli commented
    May 17th, 2010 at 8:15am

Thanks for the links – I knew a few already, some were new for me.
    Lonny is still my alltime fav as it reminds me of good old Domino. I’m also not that into kids rooms or marrying so that cuts a few titles off the list…
    I love to just browse through the many titles on Issuu, there are so many wonderful and unexpected decorating, architecture and fashion publications waiting to be found!

Jeanette’s photos for By Fryd remind me so much of your own… Beautifully styled shots and closeups (love the cakes…). You should contact her, maybe she could contribute to your upcoming book, too?

69. Leigha commented
    May 18th, 2010 at 10:26am

In one fail swoop (okay, post) you have given me days of ‘clicking’ and entertainemnt. Thank you, Holly.
    .-= Leigha´s last blog ..Casual glamour… =-.

70. Katie Stephenson commented
    May 18th, 2010 at 12:41pm

Thanks for the round-up, Holly. I really like Lonny and found a bunch here that I’m excited to check out. Another one not mentioned here out of Australia that I love is Maeve–they just put out their first issue and sweet Alix (Galexy Girl) is a contributor. Love her. http://www.maevemagazine.com/content.asp
    Also, I wish there were an option to purchase these e-mags in print, even if it were a bit pricey, it would be nice to have the option. If ISSUU could offer a “buy now” option, I’m sure a lot of people would prefer it.
    .-= Katie Stephenson´s last blog ..tuesday’s top 12: triangles =-.

71. Jana @ The Summer House commented
    May 19th, 2010 at 11:32am

Sweet lovliness….eye candy.
    jana
    .-= Jana @ The Summer House´s last blog ..Tip # 12 Soak Your Rice =-.

72. Beck commented
    May 21st, 2010 at 6:21pm

hey Holly,
    Thanks for mentioning papier mache in your e-mag round up.
    Such an honour to be sitting up there with the likes of Lonny, Antler and Small…
    All the titles you mentioned are such inspirational reads…
    I think that’s what I love most about an e-mag…you can feel a kind of unique-ness that runs through the pages that seems to be lacking in glossies these days (says me who loves a good old glossy more then anyone i know…) I think it’s so exciting that people are creating these little wonders to sit alongside your favourite monthly print mag…
    Have a nice weekend..
    Beck

73. jennifer young commented
    May 22nd, 2010 at 3:24am

i am really in love with this post! thanks holly.
    such inspiring e-zines–new and old!
    j.
    .-= jennifer young´s last blog ..friday’s colors :: mustard and deep carmine pink =-.

74. Kenziepoo commented
    May 27th, 2010 at 3:16pm

Thanks so much Holly for including La Petite Magazine in this Round-up! Such a surprise and an honor to be included along with all of these amazing mags like Lonny, Small and Paper Mache and more!

Thanks

Rachelle
    .-= Kenziepoo´s last blog ..Sponsor Highlight =-.

75. carrie leber commented
    June 8th, 2010 at 10:26am

thanks for the great roundup – I especially loved taking a peek at Sweet Paul, what a lovely compilation of photos and ideas that is. Love!
    .-= carrie leber´s last blog ..Kate Hudson’s Beachy Style =-.

76. Louise (AKA Maeve) commented
    September 21st, 2010 at 11:26pm

ohhhh – u missed MAEVE ! http://www.maevemagazine.com ! XXX

77. Daphne commented
    September 23rd, 2010 at 3:22am

Thank you for this post! It’s overflowing with inspiration.
    Daphne´s last blog post ..Print is not dead

78. liz commented
    March 1st, 2011 at 4:24pm

Loved this post . . . Sweet Paul is one of my favorites . . . and I love Loney . . . also LOVE the new Matchbook mag . . . and the kids ones look wonderful!! But I have to say . . . still love a great Magazine in my hands with a soft light overhead . . . for me – that special experience will never be replaced by a computer screen. :) Thanks for sharing this – loved it!!

79. Sophia commented
    March 30th, 2011 at 9:25pm

A new travel mag online too – http://www.dabblemag.com
    They’re out of Toronoto – great travel photography and inspiration, design and food too.
    x

80. decor8 commented
    April 2nd, 2011 at 6:08pm

@Sophia thank you – wow that travel mag looks amazing. I feel another post coming on! :)

81. Lexi commented
    April 7th, 2011 at 3:39am

I know you’re aware of this, but I just wanted to add it in case some like me is looking for ideas again… http://www.ivyandpiper.com.au/

82. Sara Neely commented
    September 9th, 2012 at 8:31pm

Hi Holly!

I don’t know if you’ve heard of Poppy Magazine yet, but we just launched our 2nd Issue and will launch our 3rd Issue the first week of October! Our goal is to focus on the creative endeavors of the young blogging and design community! Topics include fashion (my section!), DIY tutorials, design, lifestyle, and a “Person Place Muse” column focused on creative women that inspire us!

Check Poppy out if you get a chance! http://www.poppymag.com

Sara Neely