Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Etsy Take Five Tuesday this week has a little something for everyone and I’ve arranged them into two sets: Girly and a bit more graphic with a mini bonus set of some pretty portrait paintings that I found from an artist who lives is Israel. I know it’s not your usual five sellers but sometimes I get bored with that format! I hope so much that you enjoy these little picks for your shopping basket today!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

1. Vintage tennis rackets (certainly must be great for decorating, hang them over a bed in a guest bedroom!) from Bright Wall Vintage, 2. Chez moi screen print from Fric de Mentol, 3. Handmade vegan shoes by The Generation, 4. Felted art by Julie Blanchette, 5. Calm photograph by Aimee Clare and 6. Little Lamb Organic Hat made by SweetPeaToadTots.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Originals and prints of beautiful girls by Tush Tush

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

1. Flowers in Greece print by Art Quirk, 2. Stripe handbag by BKK, 3. Handmade vegan shoes by The Generation, 4.Pillows by Marianne van Ooij of Soap Studiooos, 5. Doggy letterpress print by Tag Team Tompkins and 6. Darling Clementine cards.

(images linked to their owners above)

Posted by decor8 in etsy, Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on May 25, 2010

1. Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 11:40am

oh wow, let me try to narrow my faves: it’s definitely the lamb hat, so sweet! and then the striped handbag would live happily in my closet as well as the yellow shoes! oh and the paintings – my walls will adore them! thank you for the highlights, Holly! They’re fabulous, as always!
    .-= Ludmila {CreamyLife.com}´s last blog ..Loving: Imperial Trellis =-.

2. forget.me.knot.weddings commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 11:40am

Love the black and white stripe purse!
    .-= forget.me.knot.weddings´s last blog ..Yellow Owl Workshop =-.

3. decor8 commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 11:42am

Ludmila thank you for telling me what you like – this feedback is so valuable to me!

4. Katie Stephenson commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 11:43am

12! What a treat. The vintage tennis rackets are too sweet and I actually thought the “item” was the photograph, what a wonderful composition.
    .-= Katie Stephenson´s last blog ..if drawings were photographs =-.

5. Virginia commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 11:45am

oh pleeeease. holly. you make my family poor :) wonderful wonderful finds. the yellow shoes are beautiful (well, and vegan. well :)). the tennis rackets would look great in my little son’s room…

6. Masha commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 11:53am

I think this time I cannot pick a fave – I love almost everything – all those items are so much my style – 4 or 5 or them are in my Etsy Favourites! Especially the second arrangemet – the bag, the shoes, the card! Great, Holly.
    .-= Masha´s last blog ..How To Discover Your Personal Style =-.

7. Valentina commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 11:56am

*LOVELY*. My favorite is Chez Moi Print :)
    .-= Valentina´s last blog ..Hmmm… Sushi =-.

8. jenn commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 11:59am

love the doggie print!
    .-= jenn´s last blog ..Illustration Friday’s "Early"…Her colored world =-.

9. Sarah commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 12:14pm

Too many favorites:) very lovely post:)

especially love the Lamb Baby Hat:)

10. Fallon commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 12:15pm

Everything here is simply wonderful!
    .-= Fallon´s last blog ..Two Things I’m Loving around my Home =-.

11. alex*modernkiddo commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 12:25pm

I love the way this collection is put together. So pretty but whimsical (i know that work gets thrown around alot, but its true!). I’m also loving the little lambie hat and that stripey bag looks amazing! But I think it looks even more amazing because of all the fun stuff you paired it up with….the yellow shoes, those cool pillows and even the cards that echo the stripes.

YAY! Made me happy!
    .-= alex*modernkiddo´s last blog ..Lucky Juju Vintage Pinball Museum =-.

12. robin commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 12:29pm

They are all WoNdErFuL!!! I love “Flowers in Greece.”

13. Madeline commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 1:18pm

You can’t imagine my surprise when I clicked on Decor8 (something I do every day, I might add) and I spotted MY “Who loves me will love my dog also.” print!! I just put it up yesterday evening! Thank you SO much for including me and my mom in a stellar lineup of fantastic Etsy product.

14. ephemerette commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 1:34pm

That little lamb hat is just adorable! Love the whole of the third set too, those shoes look comfy!
    .-= ephemerette´s last blog ..come for tea: wedgwood archive =-.

15. Sara commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 1:46pm

I love those shoes! I’m nearing 12 weeks pregnant and I want to stock up on comfy slip-on footwear for when my feet begin to swell! :)

16. Marthe commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 2:14pm

I love those shoes and the calm photo!

I’m definitely a girly girl! ;)
    .-= Marthe´s last blog ..Inspirational links =-.

17. Naomi @ NIMO. commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 2:44pm

What a cute and summery collection. I really like the collages. And the number tags are so nice and original – and everything goes so well with the content. Love it :)
    .-= Naomi @ NIMO.´s last blog ..My Week In Pics =-.

18. helen commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 3:20pm

I really like the beautiful soft colours of those shoes and the styling of the tennis rackets – your new way of laying out the group photographs is really lovely. Would you consider doing a post on image layout for us some time as I’m sure we would all fnd it benificial ?
    Helen
    .-= helen´s last blog ..Interview with Allison Langton from Bigprint Little =-.

19. Laura commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 3:30pm

L-O-V-E flowers in greece so much I just bought it. thanks for great shopping list ;-)

20. Silvana commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 3:46pm

Wonderful shops, Holly! So glad to see the sweet eco-friendly shoes featured. I’m particularly enamored of the Tush Tush shop – I bought some of her lovely tiny canvas prints last week (have a few more on my wishlist). Her work is soulful, warm and unique.

21. decor8 commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 4:29pm

Helen – I’ll think about it, thank you for the suggestion!

22. Vari commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 5:08pm

Great products! Love the cushions! Great blog – just recently found it and not completely addicted! Great work, Holly! V xx

23. Linda (Heartfire At Home) commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 6:17pm

I really like all the prints from Tush Tush, they’re lovely. Also like those cushions…… I’m a cushionista don’t you know!!! Unusual cushions make me smile.

Agree with Helen about the photo layout, it is lovely…. something I need to focus on more.

When will you be holding your next e-course Holly?

Linda. :)

24. Cindy commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 6:51pm

Your etsy take 5 tuesdays are my favorite part of the week. Not just all the pretty stuff you find, but the way you present it. So inspiring! Thanks for putting these together and sharing them with us.
    .-= Cindy´s last blog ..Birthday Cake =-.

25. Bicocacolors commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 7:01pm

This blog inspiring me a lot!!!
    I love so much.
    Thank you for the ideas ?
    Elena, a Spanish one
    .-= Bicocacolors´s last blog ..todo gris =-.

26. drollgirl commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 7:44pm

LLLLLLLLLOVE the calm photograph!!!

27. Emma commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 9:42pm

I am a bit fan of Julia Blanchette’s tiny felted artworks – they are just sublime. (She is an Australian Etsy seller too – go Aussies!) I’ve just subscribed to this blog and am really enjoying reading it over my morning cup of tea.

thanks
    .-= Emma´s last blog ..A guide to choosing a photo for a stencil portrait =-.

28. Rachel commented
    May 25th, 2010 at 10:34pm

ballet flats are so cute and irresistible!
    .-= Rachel´s last blog ..Blog Love: My Owl Barn =-.

29. decor8 commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 2:15am

Linda – Hi! Leslie and I will teach it again in September/October of this year. To get on the mailing list to be notified please click here:

30. Judith b commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 2:45am

What a nice change in lay-out, really fresh – and a beautifully thought-out selection! Lots of new discoveries here – thanks so much, Holly!

PS Hope you are feeling better!

31. Blue Penguin commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 3:20am

Thanks so much for including the Tag Team Tompkins print in this collection… I’ve not seen their work before, and just love it. They have such a fabulous range of beautiful illustrations with a little bit of an edge to them. Think there will definitely be some purchases (and probably some blog love!) in that direction very soon!

32. Linda (Heartfire At Home) commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 5:30am

Thanks Holly – done!! :)
    .-= Linda (Heartfire At Home)´s last blog ..Come Dine With Me – No. 2 – Great Chandelier! =-.

33. Julie Blanchette commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 5:34am

Hello Holly,

A massive thank you for including my little Art Doll and Teddy in Etsy Take 5 along side this marvelous pool of Artists and in such a ‘fab’ blog! You have made my day gorgeous girl!!!

I am chuffed…

A big hug to you…

Julie xox
    .-= Julie Blanchette´s last blog ..Coast to Coast Coins Website reviews – Coin Collectibles =-.

34. Afi commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 5:53am

I love all the picks; I think this format of “Etsy-Take-5-Tuesday” is wonderful! My 3 top favorites of you list are:

1. Nina Moscrip’s illustration (Makes me want to go travelling…)
    2. Handbag by BBK (That front pocket is lovely and great for small books)
    3. Darling Clementine Cards (I adore her shop!)

PS. Your collages are so delicate and I love the color combos :)
    .-= Afi´s last blog ..Love is all we need =-.

35. Tina commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 6:54am

Lovely picks, my favs are:

Chez Moi print by Fric de Mentol
    Calm Photograph by Aimee Clare
    Pillows by Marianne van Ooij
    and
    Doggy letterpress print by Tag Team Tompkins

:-)
    .-= Tina´s last blog ..How wonderful… =-.

36. Deb D commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 7:17am

Love your picks! The sweet girl with teddy by julieblanchette and the shoes by The Generation are my faves.

:) Deb.
    .-= Deb D´s last blog ..Necklace. Cinnamon. Glass Pearls. Brass Chain. Multistrand. Long. Jewellery by dspdavey on Etsy =-.

37. Janice commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 7:37am

Just discovered your amazing blog through another Aussie etsian, and you have a featured a great selection of wonderful items.

Cannot say which one would be my fave as each creation is just so unique!

38. Laura commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 11:05am

I’m a huge fan of Tush Tush, so happy to see her art here!

39. Traveling Mama commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 1:16pm

I love seeing your finds! These certainly do not disappoint!
    .-= Traveling Mama´s last blog ..young {love} =-.

40. Brooke H commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 6:33pm

Fabulous Etsy finds, as always! My faves are the pillows, Flowers in Greece print, and the screen print from Fric de Mentol.
    .-= Brooke H´s last blog ..Happy Birthday Fabulous Doodles =-.

41. aimee claire commented
    June 8th, 2010 at 1:31am

i couldn’t figure out where all my hits were coming from on my etsy site, and then i saw my ‘calm’ photograph – thanks so much!!

aimee

42. erika commented
    January 24th, 2012 at 7:03pm

love the chez moi print! You have such a great eye for prints……..I always look forward to your Etsy picks. They are always such a beautiful cohesive group. Thanks for taking the time to do this, I know it is very time consuming but it’s truly appreciated!