Turner Pocock Wallpaper

Turner Pocock is an interior design firm in London that also happens to have a sophisticated and slightly whimsical collection of wallcoverings divided into two themes – sporting goods with papers that have a cricket and a tennis (perfect timing!) theme, and an animal line collection with several furry friends from polar bears to zebras. My favorite is the Ostrich paper shown below in pink. Love!

Turner Pocock Wallpaper

Priced at £70.50 RRP, you can purchase some of these fun prints for your home from the Turner Pocock website if you’d like. Here is a sampling to whet your appetite.

Turner Pocock Wallpaper

Turner Pocock Wallpaper

Turner Pocock Wallpaper

Turner Pocock Wallpaper

Turner Pocock Wallpaper

These papers are inspired by the illustrative work of aritst Catherine Cazalet who recently joined forces with Bunny Turner and Emma Pocock, the founders of the firm. Thank you Sally for these images and for introducing me to Turner Pocock!

(images: turner pocock wallpaper)

Posted by decor8 in walls on May 26, 2010

1. Jeanee commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 10:40am

Ooh… great images!

2. Katy commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 10:52am

The wallpapers are lovely. I also love that ripped up old chair. I looks so pretty but for some reason really old upholstery kind of grosses me out i feel lie it must hold lost of gross things. So I keep buying old furniture and it just sits there waiting for me to refinish it cause i don’t wanna actually sit on it!
    .-= Katy´s last blog ..Two Great Fashion Shows in SF =-.

3. Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 11:03am

awww, the ostrich wallpaper is so so sweet!!! I think I’m close to have a huge crush on them! oh and the zebra wallpaper is to die for! xo
    .-= Ludmila {CreamyLife.com}´s last blog ..Tall Headboards =-.

4. Lizzie commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 11:12am

oooooooh la la! I love all of them!
    .-= Lizzie´s last blog ..FHM: So I married an ax murderer =-.

5. Matilda commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 11:51am

The wallpapers are lovely, but those sculptures in the room… yowza!

6. Dawn commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 12:12pm

What an inspired find, I love these designs…long live wallpaper, D x
    .-= Dawn´s last blog ..Weekend in Pictures =-.

7. hena tayeb commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 12:25pm

it is amazing how pretty wall paper is nowadays. gone are the days where all wall paper was floral and ugly.
    .-= hena tayeb´s last blog ..10 Days =-.

8. Redlilocks commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 1:59pm

I have been searching for the perfect wallpaper for my bedroom for probably 4 or 5 months (maybe longer thinking about it…). The ‘Ibis’ design with the birds is absolutely perfect! The fluid movement, the fact that it’s not too girly (my OH sleeps there too after alll) and the combination of grey and plum (shown with the accent of that fabulous turqouise chair) are spot on. Thank you thank you thank you for sharing this! You are a lifesaver :)

9. decor8 commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 5:06pm

Redilocks – This feedback is excellent and I hope that you order it and love it in your bedroom. Thank you for sharing this with me. :) xo

10. Kelley commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 6:14pm

Wallpapers are lovely, but can’t keep my eyes off of the worn, comfy chair and the fab wall sculptures!
    .-= Kelley´s last blog ..Beachy Keen =-.

11. hannah commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 8:04pm

Ohh I’ve seen these before, they’re great. I particularly love the birds – do you think they are herons?
    .-= hannah´s last blog ..new york, new york =-.

12. Renee commented
    May 26th, 2010 at 8:37pm

I really love the vignettes they did around each wallpaper theme! And love all the chairs they used!
    .-= Renee´s last blog ..Staircase Ideas =-.

13. kattching commented
    May 27th, 2010 at 3:04am

that looks really nice! love the wallpapers!

14. Victoria Bellow commented
    May 28th, 2010 at 4:05am

Amazing walls, i like the color of comfy chairs,actually all of them!they are lovely. Good JOb.

15. Lydia commented
    May 28th, 2010 at 7:15am

The bright green tennis pattern made me smile. Love it!
    .-= Lydia´s last blog ..Strawberry Fields Forever =-.

16. duckey commented
    May 28th, 2010 at 5:00pm

Hi, thank you for the post its amazing, do you have any information about the sculptures?!?

17. Penny Patten commented
    May 29th, 2010 at 10:07am

I love the first one and the green one, so vibrant!
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog ..Prom Night =-.

18. Julia commented
    May 30th, 2010 at 8:40am

Wall paper looks elegant though.
    I’ve come across with the wall sticker instead of wall paper. They’re pretty cool too, just stick like a normal sticker (this is bigger in size), then some of them looks real after applying on the wall! That’s amazing.
    Love all these which makes my house looked even attractive and lively.
    .-= Julia´s last blog ..S2100 =-.

19. Frank commented
    February 22nd, 2011 at 9:20am

nice wall paper, can someone tell me where to get those?

20. decor8 commented
    February 22nd, 2011 at 12:30pm

@Frank – At Turner Pocock – the link is in the text above.