Alphabet Bags

I adore the new coin purses from Alphabet Bags, they are so sweet! Each has been screen printed with black ink onto natural white cotton so there is a vintage look to them, especially with the clasp! I also like the black trim and that each purse has been laminated to protect from stains and marks.

Alphabet Bags

Alphabet Bags

Alphabet Bags

Alphabet Bags

Alphabet Bags

Wouldn’t the coin purses look cute displayed in a shadow box — you could have four boxes with four purses to spell something and mount them on the wall over your dressing table or dresser. That would be quirky and sweet! Alphabet bags has totes too as you can see above. Old Bag is my favorite – ha ha ha! Hayley & Lucas did such a sweet job on this collection — congrats you two!

(images: alphabet bags)

Posted by decor8 in fashion + accessories on June 07, 2010

1. ANETTESHUS.COM commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 9:18am

LOVE these!!

xo
    Anette:)
    .-= ANETTESHUS.COM´s last blog ..RACHEL ASHWELL’S SHABBY CHIC COUTURE and a giveaway!! =-.

2. Lisa commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 9:32am

The SUN bag is my favorite!
    .-= Lisa´s last blog ..Pink Handmade Child Size Full Apron- Size 5-8 =-.

3. sylvie of silver lining commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 9:33am

what terrific totes! the “sun” and “you look lovely…” are right up my alley and would be the perfect out of town carryalls for our big day :)

thanks for sharing the love!

xo,
    sylvie
    .-= sylvie of silver lining´s last blog ..morning glory =-.

4. Kim commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 9:46am

These are fantastic! :D
    .-= Kim´s last blog ..Words 10 =-.

5. Ingrid Jansen commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 10:32am

being a real letter freak i like to see more and more letters & numbers around! SUN YES does it for me :)
    .-= Ingrid Jansen´s last blog ..rokjesdag =-.

6. Christine commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 10:42am

SUN! YES! That sounds like my mantra right now! YES, please.

Love these bags!!

7. Lydia Joy commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 10:47am

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE ‘YOU LOOK LOVELY TODAY’ TOTE!! Maybe even enough to order one for myself. (:

xoxo
    .-= Lydia Joy´s last blog .. =-.

8. Anna-Malin commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 11:51am

wow!! I like…. :)

xo
    anna-malin
    .-= Anna-Malin´s last blog ..Nytt i vardagsrummet… =-.

9. Claire Hurd Design commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 12:06pm

Oooh, a wonderful friend bought me the ‘C’ bag a while back. I think maybe I now need to treat myself to the matching purse ;0)

10. Elkie commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 12:37pm

The coin purses rock! Love how simple and bold they are. I always look forward to your posts. You’re always discovering such sweet talent, thanks!
    .-= Elkie´s last blog ..Across the Universe We Go =-.

11. claire commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 12:49pm

Oh such cuteness!
    .-= claire´s last blog ..Blah to TADA! Challenge: Dryer Lint =-.

12. Marthe commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 2:33pm

Oh, I love these! I love typography and I love love love totebags.

I also need a new coin purse.. hmm.. That is so typically me to spend all my money on a coin purse. No coins left to put in it!
    .-= Marthe´s last blog ..Inspirational Links =-.

13. DailyDivaDish commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 2:41pm

Oh I just love the Good Day bag! What a cheery way to start each morning.
    XO Piper
    .-= DailyDivaDish´s last blog ..Prince at 52 – Still Rocks =-.

14. Jacklyn commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 3:57pm

I LOVE those alphabet bags!
    .-= Jacklyn´s last blog ..One Well Thought Out Step In Front of the Other =-.

15. Alex Louisa commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 5:21pm

Love the coin purses! They are exactly what I have been looking for.

…..with an ‘X’ on one because I like the last letter in my name more than the first :)

Thanks for posting about them Holly!

16. Alex Louisa commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 5:22pm

Love the coin purses! They are exactly what I have been looking for.
    Thanks for posting about them Holly!
    .-= Alex Louisa´s last blog ..Gears and Glue. =-.

17. Tabitha commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 6:20pm

oh yes! love these!!! im such a typography nerd, I want all of these bags!

18. Diane commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 6:22pm

Hi Holly, I just wanted to stop by your blog and thank you for that interview you did with Kelly Rae. I’m doing her e-course and found your interview insightful and helpful. An added bonus is now knowing about your blog here ;) Thanks again for sharing.

19. Linda/Heartfire At Home commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 6:24pm

Ooh, I am a typography lover!! I just acquired some cushions with an ampersand on them, and they look fab. I like the ‘you look lovely today’ tote. I’m starting to buy my Xmas presents now, so this is very timely. Thanks Holly. :)

20. Vari commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 7:23pm

So simple but man do they look great! Beautiful!

Vari @ Buttercup Ink xx
    .-= Vari´s last blog ..Gabriel’s Bedroom Makeover =-.

21. Erika commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 8:37pm

Ha! These bags are great! I love the ‘Old Bag’ bag.
    .-= Erika´s last blog ..Cracked Eggs and Feathers =-.

22. Lauren commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 8:45pm

I was so excited when I saw this post about Alphabet Bags today! I’ve been searching for a new coin purse or wallet and these just may be arriving in my mail box soon. :) Thank you for always posting about unique and inspirational people, items, etc.!

23. Edyta commented
    June 7th, 2010 at 10:21pm

All of these are so pretty yet crisp.
    .-= Edyta´s last blog ..Outdoor Lanterns =-.

24. Karena commented
    June 8th, 2010 at 1:24am

The little alphabet bags are adorable, and very chic!

Karena
    Art by Karena
    .-= Karena´s last blog ..Tie One On- Steve Maloney -Head to Toe Trunk Show at Wilkes Bashford =-.

25. Nadia commented
    June 8th, 2010 at 1:47am

uhhhh nice bags !!!

Great blog :)

nadia

26. Kotilo commented
    June 8th, 2010 at 4:11am

Pretty indeed!!
    .-= Kotilo´s last blog ..Soft in the head =-.

27. Malwina commented
    June 8th, 2010 at 5:44am

It really seems to be a new trend, I’m seeing more and more alphabets and letters used as fashion accessories… The bags look very cool indeed!

28. luisa commented
    June 8th, 2010 at 7:11am

those are so pretty. the good day bag is the best. must check out their website now! thank you for sharing. :-) xo, lou
    .-= luisa´s last blog ..My second Quilt – Part one =-.

29. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    June 9th, 2010 at 10:28pm

These are all adorable! I definitely need the “old bag” one! :) hee
    Thanks for the introduction hun….
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Melissa loves: Lilaluxe =-.

30. Alex Louisa commented
    July 2nd, 2010 at 2:36am

Ok. I gave in and bought the ‘x’ purse.

And, I can say that their shipping prices are brilliant, and the shipping is FAST, and the purses are GORGEOUS :)
    Alex Louisa´s last blog post ..The watch facination continues