Fashion + Accessories

Alphabet Bags

June 7, 2010

I adore the new coin purses from Alphabet Bags, they are so sweet! Each has been screen printed with black ink onto natural white cotton so there is a vintage look to them, especially with the clasp! I also like the black trim and that each purse has been laminated to protect from stains and marks.

Alphabet Bags

Alphabet Bags

Alphabet Bags

Alphabet Bags

Alphabet Bags

Wouldn’t the coin purses look cute displayed in a shadow box — you could have four boxes with four purses to spell something and mount them on the wall over your dressing table or dresser. That would be quirky and sweet! Alphabet bags has totes too as you can see above. Old Bag is my favorite – ha ha ha! Hayley & Lucas did such a sweet job on this collection — congrats you two!

(images: alphabet bags)

• Reply ANETTESHUS.COM June 7, 2010 at 9:18 am

LOVE these!!

.-= ANETTESHUS.COM´s last blog ..RACHEL ASHWELL’S SHABBY CHIC COUTURE and a giveaway!! =-.

• Reply Lisa June 7, 2010 at 9:32 am

The SUN bag is my favorite!
    .-= Lisa´s last blog ..Pink Handmade Child Size Full Apron- Size 5-8 =-.

• Reply sylvie of silver lining June 7, 2010 at 9:33 am

what terrific totes! the “sun” and “you look lovely…” are right up my alley and would be the perfect out of town carryalls for our big day :)

thanks for sharing the love!

.-= sylvie of silver lining´s last blog ..morning glory =-.

• Reply Kim June 7, 2010 at 9:46 am

These are fantastic! :D
    .-= Kim´s last blog ..Words 10 =-.

• Reply Ingrid Jansen June 7, 2010 at 10:32 am

being a real letter freak i like to see more and more letters & numbers around! SUN YES does it for me :)
    .-= Ingrid Jansen´s last blog ..rokjesdag =-.

• Reply Christine June 7, 2010 at 10:42 am

SUN! YES! That sounds like my mantra right now! YES, please.

Love these bags!!

• Reply Lydia Joy June 7, 2010 at 10:47 am

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE ‘YOU LOOK LOVELY TODAY’ TOTE!! Maybe even enough to order one for myself. (:

.-= Lydia Joy´s last blog .. =-.

• Reply Anna-Malin June 7, 2010 at 11:51 am

wow!! I like…. :)

.-= Anna-Malin´s last blog ..Nytt i vardagsrummet… =-.

• Reply Claire Hurd Design June 7, 2010 at 12:06 pm

Oooh, a wonderful friend bought me the ‘C’ bag a while back. I think maybe I now need to treat myself to the matching purse ;0)

• Reply Elkie June 7, 2010 at 12:37 pm

The coin purses rock! Love how simple and bold they are. I always look forward to your posts. You’re always discovering such sweet talent, thanks!
    .-= Elkie´s last blog ..Across the Universe We Go =-.

• Reply claire June 7, 2010 at 12:49 pm

Oh such cuteness!
    .-= claire´s last blog ..Blah to TADA! Challenge: Dryer Lint =-.

• Reply Marthe June 7, 2010 at 2:33 pm

Oh, I love these! I love typography and I love love love totebags.

I also need a new coin purse.. hmm.. That is so typically me to spend all my money on a coin purse. No coins left to put in it!
    .-= Marthe´s last blog ..Inspirational Links =-.

• Reply DailyDivaDish June 7, 2010 at 2:41 pm

Oh I just love the Good Day bag! What a cheery way to start each morning.
    XO Piper
    .-= DailyDivaDish´s last blog ..Prince at 52 – Still Rocks =-.

• Reply Jacklyn June 7, 2010 at 3:57 pm

I LOVE those alphabet bags!
    .-= Jacklyn´s last blog ..One Well Thought Out Step In Front of the Other =-.

• Reply Alex Louisa June 7, 2010 at 5:21 pm

Love the coin purses! They are exactly what I have been looking for.

…..with an ‘X’ on one because I like the last letter in my name more than the first :)

Thanks for posting about them Holly!

• Reply Alex Louisa June 7, 2010 at 5:22 pm

Love the coin purses! They are exactly what I have been looking for.
    Thanks for posting about them Holly!
    .-= Alex Louisa´s last blog ..Gears and Glue. =-.

• Reply Tabitha June 7, 2010 at 6:20 pm

oh yes! love these!!! im such a typography nerd, I want all of these bags!

• Reply Diane June 7, 2010 at 6:22 pm

Hi Holly, I just wanted to stop by your blog and thank you for that interview you did with Kelly Rae. I’m doing her e-course and found your interview insightful and helpful. An added bonus is now knowing about your blog here ;) Thanks again for sharing.

• Reply Linda/Heartfire At Home June 7, 2010 at 6:24 pm

Ooh, I am a typography lover!! I just acquired some cushions with an ampersand on them, and they look fab. I like the ‘you look lovely today’ tote. I’m starting to buy my Xmas presents now, so this is very timely. Thanks Holly. :)

• Reply Vari June 7, 2010 at 7:23 pm

So simple but man do they look great! Beautiful!

Vari @ Buttercup Ink xx
    .-= Vari´s last blog ..Gabriel’s Bedroom Makeover =-.

• Reply Erika June 7, 2010 at 8:37 pm

Ha! These bags are great! I love the ‘Old Bag’ bag.
    .-= Erika´s last blog ..Cracked Eggs and Feathers =-.

• Reply Lauren June 7, 2010 at 8:45 pm

I was so excited when I saw this post about Alphabet Bags today! I’ve been searching for a new coin purse or wallet and these just may be arriving in my mail box soon. :) Thank you for always posting about unique and inspirational people, items, etc.!

• Reply Edyta June 7, 2010 at 10:21 pm

All of these are so pretty yet crisp.
    .-= Edyta´s last blog ..Outdoor Lanterns =-.

• Reply Karena June 8, 2010 at 1:24 am

The little alphabet bags are adorable, and very chic!

Art by Karena
    .-= Karena´s last blog ..Tie One On- Steve Maloney -Head to Toe Trunk Show at Wilkes Bashford =-.

• Reply Nadia June 8, 2010 at 1:47 am

uhhhh nice bags !!!

Great blog :)

• Reply Kotilo June 8, 2010 at 4:11 am

Pretty indeed!!
    .-= Kotilo´s last blog ..Soft in the head =-.

• Reply Malwina June 8, 2010 at 5:44 am

It really seems to be a new trend, I’m seeing more and more alphabets and letters used as fashion accessories… The bags look very cool indeed!

• Reply luisa June 8, 2010 at 7:11 am

those are so pretty. the good day bag is the best. must check out their website now! thank you for sharing. :-) xo, lou
    .-= luisa´s last blog ..My second Quilt – Part one =-.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente June 9, 2010 at 10:28 pm

These are all adorable! I definitely need the “old bag” one! :) hee
    Thanks for the introduction hun….
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Melissa loves: Lilaluxe =-.

• Reply Alex Louisa July 2, 2010 at 2:36 am

Ok. I gave in and bought the ‘x’ purse.

And, I can say that their shipping prices are brilliant, and the shipping is FAST, and the purses are GORGEOUS :)