Graham & Brown: New Wallpaper!

Graham & Brown sent over some of their exciting new collections which launched at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF) in New York last month. Graham & Brown unveiled new designs from renowned designers Kelly Hoppen (UK) and Amy Butler (US). Kelly Hoppen is a world renowned designer who has pioneered a simple, yet opulent style  — her blend of Eastern & Western influence is quick striking. Then there is Amy Butler who is known for her midwest modern style with spirit and color. She combines fresh prints that really look great as papers on the wall as you can see below. Yum!

Amy Butler Wallpaper

Amy Butler Wallpaper

Amy Butler Wallpaper

Amy Butler Wallpaper

Amy Butler Wallpaper

Amy Butler Wallpaper

Amy Butler Wallpaper

You can view more of Kelly’s wallcoverings here and you may see the full range from Amy Butler here.

Out of the patterns shown above, which do you like the best and where can you see it in your home? I like Lacework (reminds me of doilies and you know I have a think for those!), Momento, Passion Lily and Temple Tulips. They have different colorways of each of the patterns shown above so be sure to check out the website to view them all. I would also like to have several of these papers to line drawers, cabinets or to use to create a patchwork design on the wall or door – so pretty!

(images: graham & brown)

Posted by decor8 in walls on June 10, 2010

1. madeline commented
    June 10th, 2010 at 3:50am

that is STUNNING wallpaper, the second last may be my favourite!
    .-= madeline´s last blog ..The masks come down… =-.

2. Kat commented
    June 10th, 2010 at 3:50am

I think the top one is probably the one I prefer.
    But I don’t think I could live with them, bit too heavily patterned for me. They have a real retro 70’s vibe some of them dont they.
    Luv kat x
    .-= Kat´s last blog ..Today would be a lovely day to be a butterfly =-.

3. Emma Fourie commented
    June 10th, 2010 at 4:10am

On my word ~ all of the above!! gosh I am crazy for vintage florals or flourish patterns that are bright and bold. These are so amazing ~ great find!

x

4. Becca commented
    June 10th, 2010 at 4:45am

The fourth is delicious – it reminds me of my Grandparents’ caravan – but in a nice way! My definite favourite is the sixth – it looks almost tactile! I don’t think I’d cover a whole room, but a single wall, or just the alcoves would be amazing – you could even put smaller amounts of the paper in frames!

While I find the *celebrity* aspect of interior design a bit of a shame, I’m yet to see something by Kelly Hoppen that I don’t love to bits.

5. ana commented
    June 10th, 2010 at 5:32am

they are so beautiful that it’s hard to choose one
    .-= ana´s last blog ..Purple faceted drops earrings – €7.50 =-.

6. Fiona commented
    June 10th, 2010 at 5:50am

I love her fabrics, but I feel like this wallpaper is far more ornamental than her fabric, and for me, that is not a plus.

7. Tonya commented
    June 10th, 2010 at 5:50am

I showed these to my husband last month when they first came out and he doesnt like any of them, its for one wall in our hall. I would love to see someones room done in one of these. My favourite is the fifth one.

8. Hayley Blease commented
    June 10th, 2010 at 5:53am

I wish I could find a space to feature some wallpaper. I love it, just need to figure out where to put it!
    .-= Hayley Blease´s last blog ..my style featured on style milk =-.

9. minxlj commented
    June 10th, 2010 at 7:26am

I’ve just received several wallpaper samples which I ordered from Graham & Brown just yesterday afternoon! Very pleased with them too, now I just have to make my decision LOL :)

10. KG @ KG Style commented
    June 10th, 2010 at 7:35am

These are very busy wallpaper patterns. I don’t think I’d design an entire huge wall with these. I would break the monotony of the pattern by using maybe a small wall with other textures. Halfway down the wall I’d break it up by adding color.

I do think some of the them are very great – the green one is my favorite.
    .-= KG @ KG Style´s last blog ..Career in Design?: Choose Redlands University =-.

11. Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy commented
    June 10th, 2010 at 7:47am

My favs are the 1st, 2nd last and last!! I would love any of these in my home!
    .-= Shannon @ What’s Up Whimsy´s last blog ..I Couldn’t Resist… =-.

12. Kelly Knight commented
    June 10th, 2010 at 8:15am

Wow, absolutely stunning. I just spent two months stripping wallpaper from nearly every room in my 1940’s house and cursing the damn stuff. These might actually change my attitude about wallpaper – I would use Passion Lily, Georgia, or Lacework. Lovely & elegant.

13. Sarah Fox commented
    June 10th, 2010 at 9:10am

The third one is my fave. But they are really all stunning.
    .-= Sarah Fox´s last blog ..WEEKLY REMEDIES =-.

14. Sandra Kuwartowski commented
    June 10th, 2010 at 9:12am

I really like the third one – I could see it right in the entrance room with lots of vases with real flowers matching the wallpaper. Nice combination of the grey-blue wooden panel and wallpaper. I love the whole collection – a true celebration of the revival of wallpaper.

15. kate cotten commented
    June 10th, 2010 at 11:25am

i LOVE amy butler! and anna maria horner! their fabrics are amazing and show so much personality! i just bought 2 yards each of 20 different fabrics by both wonderful designers, and im making pillows and napkins for our wedding! thanks for sharing the wallpaper…now i know what to do with my entry way :)
    .-= kate cotten´s last blog ..purple filigree and gold heart locket necklace =-.

16. Kaho commented
    June 10th, 2010 at 9:46pm

I have been wanting to write comments on your recent posts, but I haven’t had the chance and time. I waned to tell you that I am a huge fan of your blog! Your blog and photos make me feel so at peace and I realize how much I love interior design. Your blog has been such an inspiration! Thank you!
    Kaho´s last blog post ..I Can’t Sleep

17. Traveling Mama commented
    June 10th, 2010 at 10:27pm

These are all so pretty! I have been contemplating ways to incorporate wallpaper into a rental. I would love to see more ideas!
    Traveling Mama´s last blog post ..tea and {jam}

18. Orit commented
    June 10th, 2010 at 11:30pm

Beautiful new wallpapers! I especially love those with the retro furniture (no. 4 and 5).

19. Brooke H commented
    June 11th, 2010 at 2:46am

So beautiful, I absolutely love these papers. Now that I see it I can’t believe Amy B didn’t have a licensing deal for wallpaper sooner.

I think I like the first and last best. (If I must chose!)
    Brooke H´s last blog post ..Girls Night Out: Shop Brooklit

20. emma lamb commented
    June 11th, 2010 at 6:35am

Oh, these wallpapers are lovely Holly… I think my fave has to be the Memento and I got such a surprise to see that it was designed by Amy Butler… it has a really lovely ‘granny chic’ charm about it, the kinda thing I would expect to see in Tif’s lovely home… :)
    Emma x
    emma lamb´s last blog post ..pin it forward…

21. Jules commented
    June 14th, 2010 at 7:43pm

Very nice, but unfortunately Amy Butler’s “Fountain” pattern is pretty much a direct lift from page 40 (middle chunk of right textile) of Dover’s Decorative Patterns from Historic Sources book. I noticed it at ICFF and don’t mean to be Debbie Downer, but I think a direct copy is generally frowned upon.

22. Jen commented
    June 19th, 2010 at 4:51am

I love the last one – the dark blue/purple with lavender damask. I ordered a bunch of Graham & Brown samples when I first bought my condo, but I couldn’t decide which one to get, so I ended up just painting everything instead, but I definitely still want wallpaper…
    Jen´s last blog post ..KISS Guitar Picks