Fine Little Day Wallpaper

Ahoy and shiver me timbers! The idea of having sketchy ships on the wall really puts the wind in my sail. Is this wallpaper, designed by Fine Little Day, not divine?

Fine Little Day

Fine Little Day

I really like Elisabeth’s vision when she styled this shot above, it’s interesting to see how SHE imagines it in a room, what sort of space it would fit in…

You can order it here if you’d like. Arrr!

(images: fine little day)

Posted by decor8 in walls on June 11, 2010

1. Anna commented
    June 11th, 2010 at 5:53am

Oh my goodness! This would set off the little framed knot collection I just made an absolute treat! Land ahoy!
    Anna´s last blog post ..And the winner is….

2. Cindy commented
    June 11th, 2010 at 6:23am

Yes indeed, it is divine.
    Cindy´s last blog post ..HELKATDESIGN – handprinted pillows

3. valeriepica commented
    June 11th, 2010 at 6:33am

Love the wallpaper.

Just a note though, the wallpaper wasn’t designed by Elisabeth Dunker, it was her son Otto. http://www.finelittleday.com/?p=983
    valeriepica´s last blog post ..portrait badges

4. decor8 commented
    June 11th, 2010 at 6:52am

Thank you, I will note that in the post!

5. KG @ KG Style commented
    June 11th, 2010 at 7:56am

That’s gorgeous wallpaper.
    An 8 year old made this? no way!! Awesome.
    KG @ KG Style´s last blog post ..Career in Design?: Choose Redlands University

6. Viv commented
    June 11th, 2010 at 7:59am

Arrr.. indeed. I came across that wallpaper the other week and saved it to my favourites. I can’t believe an 8 year old made it, that’s amazing!
    Viv´s last blog post ..Fashion Friday: Balloons

7. Decor Girl commented
    June 11th, 2010 at 2:32pm

Fabulous wallpaper! It’s hard to find great kid room wallpaper that is cool and chic. This is something a child can relate to. Very nice!!

8. Elisabeth commented
    June 11th, 2010 at 5:50pm

Oh, I have one proud son here saying thanks for all nice comments!
    And thank you dear Holly for posting :) /Elisabeth

9. Lissa @ After Adornment commented
    June 12th, 2010 at 11:52am

So cute! I would put this in a little boys room and let him add to it with colored marker if he wanted. It would really spark some imagination. Love this.
    Lissa @ After Adornment´s last blog post ..Discontinued???

10. Vari commented
    June 14th, 2010 at 4:30am

Love the wallpaper – just beautiful!
    Vari´s last blog post ..Perfect Date Night GIVEAWAY!

11. tali commented
    June 14th, 2010 at 9:23am

wow! so cute. would look perfect in a kids room. Hell, i want it in my room :)
    tali´s last blog post ..The Red Eyes CD Launched!

12. Kenziepoo commented
    June 14th, 2010 at 12:20pm

Love this Wallpaper!

13. the fabled needle (jen) commented
    June 14th, 2010 at 7:19pm

oh my gosh, i love it! i’m crazy for all things nautical; not so much red, white and blue sailor type stuff (don’t get me wrong, my grandpa was a sailor and i adore them) but more like mermaid-esque, shipwrecked, 20,000 leagues under the sea, grey and gloomy stuff. :) we are renting so wallpaper is not in my near future – sadness!
    the fabled needle (jen)´s last blog post ..Spoo Kee’s New Rug

14. etincellestudio commented
    June 16th, 2010 at 7:17am

I can picture it out in my little boy’s room…
    etincellestudio´s last blog post ..Working on at the moment…