Handmade

Bison – New Online Shop!

June 17, 2010

Do you remember the gorgeous shop tour of Bison that was featured here on decor8 in December? If not, click here to indulge yourself — especially drool-worthy if you have a thing for gorgeous ceramics!

Bison   New Online Shop!

Well today on this bright and sunny Thursday (at least here where the weather has been like a dream all week) I have good news for you! Bison creative director/designer Brian Tunks wrote in to let decor8 readers know that they now have a small online shop and ship worldwide. Yay!

Bison   New Online Shop!

About the shop Brian says, “We make 140 shapes in 28 colours so we had to limit the online pieces (normally 2 week turnaround) but we can also ship internationally and customers can order anything from the collection (not only the range that they see online) but it can take between 4-6 weeks for us to hand-craft the pieces. We encourage people to contact us directly by email for custom orders.” You can contact Brian at brian AT bisonhome.com. I also want to note that there is a AUD$100 minimum for ordering online.

I really like the small and large mixing bowls and the pinch pots! Do you spot any that you like?

(Photos: Jillian Leiboff)

You Might Also Like

15 Comments

• Reply luisa June 17, 2010 at 5:03 am

ohhh. i remember as it was yesterday when i read about bison on your blog. i loved the colors and the shapes and now that they have an online shop i’ll definitely choose something nice and will sit at home patiently waiting for the box to arrive. that is SUCH GOOD NEWS!! thank you for sharing.

• Reply Will June 17, 2010 at 5:13 am

Love the simplicity of these! Off to check them out, now.

• Reply Jane June 17, 2010 at 5:18 am

Thanks for the reminder – I actually live around the corner from one of their shops and I haven’t been in ages! I’m sure I could find one or two items for my (almost) renovated home :) Thanks for sharing xx

• Reply Felicity June 17, 2010 at 5:27 am

Their color palette is so beautiful!!

• Reply Spiral Style June 17, 2010 at 6:10 am

I’ll be in Sydney in July and plan to stop by in person to pick out a wonderful something to take home. Thanks for this post.

• Reply Erin June 17, 2010 at 6:41 am

Beautiful colors!

• Reply dema June 17, 2010 at 7:31 am

the smaller ones are soo adorable !
    and I loved the colours ..

• Reply emily @ thirtyeight20 June 17, 2010 at 9:15 am

I agree with Felicity — the color palette is gorgeous. I’d love a cluster of pots in various shades of pink/rose. Popping over to the website now to see what I can find!

• Reply Marie June 17, 2010 at 9:44 am

I was in bison this afternoon. The store is heaven, row upon row of beautiful colours x

• Reply Sarah Fox June 17, 2010 at 11:25 am

Their work is so simple and pretty. Love all the tones and colours.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente June 17, 2010 at 12:09 pm

How exciting! I adore those pieces in the first shot and can not wait to check out their online place! Thanks hun!
    xo
    Melis

• Reply Tanya June 17, 2010 at 1:19 pm

I want to crawl onto the shelves and live in it. So much beauty and color!

• Reply Stacy (Little Blue Hen) June 17, 2010 at 2:47 pm

I agree with Luisa — it seems like you featured them just days ago! So beautiful. We don’t need anything right now, but I can still “window shop.” =)

• Reply the fabled needle (jen) June 17, 2010 at 4:29 pm

i wish they made teapots! it’s so hard to find the right one.

• Reply Blue Penguin June 18, 2010 at 12:37 am

I have been a huge fan of Bison since discovering them in Melbourne last year, and was thrilled that they then opened up in Sydney, too. I have a trio of their penguin vases, and am definitely on the hunt for adding to the collection – think the mixing bowls might be the way to go. It all has a lovely feel and weight to it, and comes in the sorts of colours that you want to gobble up.