Bison – New Online Shop!

Do you remember the gorgeous shop tour of Bison that was featured here on decor8 in December? If not, click here to indulge yourself — especially drool-worthy if you have a thing for gorgeous ceramics!

Bison: New Online Shop!

Well today on this bright and sunny Thursday (at least here where the weather has been like a dream all week) I have good news for you! Bison creative director/designer Brian Tunks wrote in to let decor8 readers know that they now have a small online shop and ship worldwide. Yay!

Bison: New Online Shop!

About the shop Brian says, “We make 140 shapes in 28 colours so we had to limit the online pieces (normally 2 week turnaround) but we can also ship internationally and customers can order anything from the collection (not only the range that they see online) but it can take between 4-6 weeks for us to hand-craft the pieces. We encourage people to contact us directly by email for custom orders.” You can contact Brian at brian AT bisonhome.com. I also want to note that there is a AUD$100 minimum for ordering online.

I really like the small and large mixing bowls and the pinch pots! Do you spot any that you like?

(Photos: Jillian Leiboff)

Posted by decor8 in ceramics on June 17, 2010

1. luisa commented
    June 17th, 2010 at 5:03am

ohhh. i remember as it was yesterday when i read about bison on your blog. i loved the colors and the shapes and now that they have an online shop i’ll definitely choose something nice and will sit at home patiently waiting for the box to arrive. that is SUCH GOOD NEWS!! thank you for sharing.
    luisa´s last blog post ..My second Quilt – Part two

2. Will commented
    June 17th, 2010 at 5:13am

Love the simplicity of these! Off to check them out, now.
    Will´s last blog post ..{Nate Berkus & Colour}

3. Jane commented
    June 17th, 2010 at 5:18am

Thanks for the reminder – I actually live around the corner from one of their shops and I haven’t been in ages! I’m sure I could find one or two items for my (almost) renovated home :) Thanks for sharing xx

4. Felicity commented
    June 17th, 2010 at 5:27am

Their color palette is so beautiful!!
    Felicity´s last blog post ..Kurt Cobain Was in the Hood

5. Spiral Style commented
    June 17th, 2010 at 6:10am

I’ll be in Sydney in July and plan to stop by in person to pick out a wonderful something to take home. Thanks for this post.
    Spiral Style´s last blog post ..Radishes:Not Just a Crudite

6. Erin commented
    June 17th, 2010 at 6:41am

Beautiful colors!

7. dema commented
    June 17th, 2010 at 7:31am

the smaller ones are soo adorable !
    and I loved the colours ..
    dema´s last blog post ..DIY beauty project

8. emily @ thirtyeight20 commented
    June 17th, 2010 at 9:15am

I agree with Felicity — the color palette is gorgeous. I’d love a cluster of pots in various shades of pink/rose. Popping over to the website now to see what I can find!
    emily @ thirtyeight20´s last blog post ..One Hot Giveaway

9. Marie commented
    June 17th, 2010 at 9:44am

I was in bison this afternoon. The store is heaven, row upon row of beautiful colours x

10. Sarah Fox commented
    June 17th, 2010 at 11:25am

Their work is so simple and pretty. Love all the tones and colours.
    Sarah Fox´s last blog post ..WEEKLY REMEDIES

11. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    June 17th, 2010 at 12:09pm

How exciting! I adore those pieces in the first shot and can not wait to check out their online place! Thanks hun!
    xo
    Melis
    Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog post ..The little things: by the seaside

12. Tanya commented
    June 17th, 2010 at 1:19pm

I want to crawl onto the shelves and live in it. So much beauty and color!
    Tanya´s last blog post ..Have a Piñata in a Bar

13. Stacy (Little Blue Hen) commented
    June 17th, 2010 at 2:47pm

I agree with Luisa — it seems like you featured them just days ago! So beautiful. We don’t need anything right now, but I can still “window shop.” =)
    Stacy (Little Blue Hen)´s last blog post ..csa share 6/16/10

14. the fabled needle (jen) commented
    June 17th, 2010 at 4:29pm

i wish they made teapots! it’s so hard to find the right one.
    the fabled needle (jen)´s last blog post ..Dress Parade (Yellow, Part 2)

15. Blue Penguin commented
    June 18th, 2010 at 12:37am

I have been a huge fan of Bison since discovering them in Melbourne last year, and was thrilled that they then opened up in Sydney, too. I have a trio of their penguin vases, and am definitely on the hunt for adding to the collection – think the mixing bowls might be the way to go. It all has a lovely feel and weight to it, and comes in the sorts of colours that you want to gobble up.
    Blue Penguin´s last blog post ..Thinking About Being Daring