Roddy & Ginger {and a little secret…}

Roddy & Ginger has some delightful new offerings to grab your interest today… I’ve long been a fan of Virginia’s design work which is why I love to write about her whenever she shares new patterns and colors showing her signature characters along with some new friends that she has created.

Roddy & Ginger

I love the folksy feel along with the mid century colorways and clean, modern aesthetic. From mermaids to pretty maids all in a row, Roddy & Ginger has designs to fit every room in your home from the kid’s play area to the kitchen. Love!

Roddy & Ginger

And of course… I have another reason for posting about Roddy & Ginger and this photo above is a bit of a sneak peek… But you have to read Virgina’s own words here to know my secret. :)

(images: roddy & ginger)

Posted by decor8 in textiles on June 24, 2010

1. ivy style33 commented
    June 24th, 2010 at 6:01am

Love love love their creations and their home looks gorgeous! It will be one fantastic participation in decor8 book!

The corner pictured above is simply perfect, I adore everything to its last detail : D
    ivy style33´s last blog post ..Home stories to love

2. chantalep commented
    June 24th, 2010 at 6:15am

I love their home, the furnishings and how it’s evolved. Holly, we’re all awaiting (impatiently!) for your new book! So glad to see you’re having fun creating it. : ) You’re so lucky being able to meet all these amazing and creative people!
    chantalep´s last blog post ..baby kid space

3. EscapePod commented
    June 24th, 2010 at 7:52am

Just beautiful. It’s amazing what a super-clean, sunlight-streaming window can do for a room.
    EscapePod´s last blog post ..Red Elephant Pillow Cover

4. winter commented
    June 24th, 2010 at 8:06am

I love the teaser- I totally go for that!

5. Sarah Fox commented
    June 24th, 2010 at 8:59am

I love Roddy & Ginger, and how wonderful that you are featuring this home. We are so lucky to get such fabulous glimpses into truly unique homes. I can’t wait..but I suppose I have to!
    Sarah Fox´s last blog post ..Pulling it off

6. Piper commented
    June 24th, 2010 at 9:07am

I just adore Roddy & Ginger – the designs are so fun and different than what’s out there. I love the mermaid pillow!! Based on the above, it looks like her home is so lovely – can’t wait to see what you shoot in the book :)!
    Piper´s last blog post ..{alphabet walk blog hop!}

7. laura evans commented
    June 24th, 2010 at 11:02am

love the designs … so simple, wonderful colours & so so pretty!
    laura evans´s last blog post ..a little red lady bug … – whimsical fine art photography

8. Sandra Kuwartowski commented
    June 24th, 2010 at 11:50am

Amazing cushions embellish those unique furniture! Such a wonderful collection of all over pattern and illustrations on material. It was nice to read her comment about her “me to me present” table and how she prepare her interiors (and windows) for the photoshooting for your book!

9. virginia commented
    June 24th, 2010 at 1:12pm

Hi Holly, thank-you for lovely comments! We had a great day on monday – I am also really looking forward to the book!

10. vanessa@cardstyle commented
    June 24th, 2010 at 1:20pm

I love the illustrations on those pillows… so rustic but done in such contemporary and gorgeous colors! These pieces provide such a fun accent to a room. Love love love! I’d love to decorate a child’s room with this too… they’re just perfect!
    vanessa@cardstyle´s last blog post ..So Very “Tweet”

11. Claire commented
    June 24th, 2010 at 1:48pm

I am loving the lamp in the end photo – especially with the window open. Natural light is one of the most beautiful things out there.

12. Mariah commented
    June 24th, 2010 at 2:24pm

What lovely designs! Those pillows are adorable!

13. Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} commented
    June 24th, 2010 at 2:40pm

The colors and patterns are absolutely beautiful! although the turquoise pillow might be my favorite!
    Ludmila {CreamyLife.com}´s last blog post ..Fast and easy makeovers

14. Lucy commented
    June 24th, 2010 at 3:54pm

Holly, I believe this house to be in South East London very close to where I live. You should definitely pop into East Dulwich if you are in the area. It’s full of lovely shops and cafes that might take your fancy….
    Check out page 50 of this magazine, it gives you a flavour;

These are the ‘unsung’ areas of London that tourists don’t often visit. The shops, restaurants, etc are for locals. I love visiting similar places when I’m in cities in other countries.

15. Alison Gibbs commented
    June 25th, 2010 at 4:30am

How fabulous the cushion/pillows are. Wonderful designs
    Alison
    Alison Gibbs´s last blog post ..SUNSHINE AND RAIN

16. Annette commented
    June 25th, 2010 at 5:30am

What a lovely couch – hope to see more of it in the book!

17. KG @ KG Style commented
    June 25th, 2010 at 8:58am

I really enjoy their designs. I would love some pillows with the bird! Very unique.-
    KG @ KG Style´s last blog post ..Bold Colors: How To Design with Brights

18. Thea S commented
    June 25th, 2010 at 10:30am

Oooh, I can’t wait to see Virginia’s home. I love her prints too. It sounds like you have found some great homes to photograph Holly!

19. Patty commented
    June 29th, 2010 at 11:21am

OMG. Love those prints! I’m obsessed with bird prints right now too!
    Patty´s last blog post ..Summer Reading- Whats On My List