Inspired By… So leb’ ich!

There’s a nice decorating book that recently came out here in Germany called So leb’ ich – which also is the name of a relatively new German homes website where people living in mostly Germany share their homes in an online community where they meet other homeowners and share their space, rate it, and leave comments.

so leb ich

This lovely new book is authored by interior designer Nicole Maalouf from Urban Cocooning and contains the homes of some past decor8 home tours guests like Nicole, Kerstin and Carolin inside! Congratulations, ladies and I wish you great success with your book Nicole! :)

(images: nicole, kerstin and carolin)

Posted by decor8 in Books + Magazines on June 30, 2010

1. Will commented
    June 30th, 2010 at 7:12am

Oooooo I may need to get me a copy of this book! Tee hee.
    Will´s last blog post ..Rustic Kitchen-Diner- Get The Look

2. Erica Cottrill commented
    June 30th, 2010 at 7:51am

Love this concept. A personalized way to find great ideas!

3. Stacey commented
    June 30th, 2010 at 9:07am

Love this idea. Very interactive!
    Stacey´s last blog post ..Summer Colours Week- Yellow

4. Holly commented
    June 30th, 2010 at 9:53am

Just looking at these few pictures makes me want to buy this book! I love the picture of the living room….it just looks so inviting! I love how it is so open and bright and how they have the little rocking horse (or elephant to be more accurate) and the little chair by the coffee table. Beautiful pictures!!
    Holly´s last blog post ..Samantha Robinson – Beautiful Handmade Porcelain

5. irene commented
    June 30th, 2010 at 2:10pm

thank you for this hint, i love this book!
    irene´s last blog post ..bookshelf

6. kaylovesvintage commented
    June 30th, 2010 at 4:30pm

it”s a great book , lot’s of nice ideas
    and you find my home in there also..
    enjoy
    kaylovesvintage´s last blog post ..countdown

7. Anissa commented
    July 15th, 2010 at 8:16am

Does anyone know how to purchase a copy in the States? I Googled it, but sadly can’t find it anywhere . . . Thank you if you have information!