Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Hello Friends, it is Leslie here with another Etsy Take Five Tuesday or rather “Take Fifteen”. I hope you enjoy visiting these artists’ shops as much as I did. Even though I am showing lots of turquoise and golden yellow there are many colorful pieces to be found in each fabulous shop. Are you ready? Let’s get started!

This beautiful 8×8 Fine Art Photograph by Jessica of Sweet Eventide could brighten up any room in your home. 2. A fresh ironing board cover by City Chic Country Mouse could really help motivate me to iron or at the very least make my laundry room look a whole lot prettier! 3. I just love the pattern on this mouse pad by shim and sons. Check out their shop for other great patterns. 4. The Citrus Ruffles necklace designed by Danni of oh hello friend could be a lovely birthday present for someone special.

5. I love the “Its whats inside that counts” handprinted screenprint handprinted by Hazel Nicholls of Reapwhatisew. 6. The Blue Dream Charm Necklace by Tamar of Nest Pretty Things is sweet, romantic and just perfect for summer. 7. Thet “love birds” design card by truth.be.told out of Australia would look good framed! 8. I am a huge fan of this illustration titled,“Penny Peacock” — actually I love all of Merilee’s work, the artist behind Tuesday Mourning. 9. A fun print on a piece of fabric for sale at Pink Polka Dot Studio.

10.The Marilyn Necklace is another oh so pretty piece by Tamar of Nest Pretty Things. 11. “Ellen” print by Tuesday Morning again -amazing! 12. “When Will It Stop” by Laura Amiss, the doily clouds are perfect, this piece would be awesome in my niece’s room. 13. I really like this Goldenrod retro tea set at Gathering Vintage because I could use the cream and sugar pieces on their own and then all the pieces would make great holders for flowers, anyways, check out their great shop for more sets. 14. Trays like this hand painted metal one from Modish Vintage are really functional as you can use them, hang them on the wall as art or gift them. 15. This ginko pattern fabric comes in many colors and I think you will enjoy seeing all the fabrics featured in Frumafar as it is a visual treat.

Tomorrow I’m hanging out with Holly for the day while she is in L.A. but I’ll be posting again so stay tuned!!!

(images: linked to their sources above)

Posted by decor8 in etsy, Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on July 14, 2010

1. jacqueline commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 1:43am

Very yummie goodies! A few of my favorites are in the list too! How cool! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!
    jacqueline´s last blog post ..Hello and happy monday

2. kt commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 2:36am

Leslie,
    I really enjoyed your picks today. They were all so light and refreshing.
    kt
    kt´s last blog post ..its time for

3. NATALIA commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 5:06am

I like so much the number 8!!
    It`s so nice.
    Kisses from Madrid.

4. Ludmila {creamylife.com} commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 5:38am

love your finds, Leslie! So many shops to check on now, thank you for introducing me to them :). xoxo
    Ludmila {creamylife.com}´s last blog post ..Susannah Conway Photography

5. Sandra Kuwartowski commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 5:49am

thank you for showing this powederd pink-turquoise-golden collection! My favourite is Reapwhatisew`s print of the traditional 5 babushka dolls (and her sentence of five words: it`s what inside that counts matches!). I love her humour! Hm, yes you are right Leslie, maybe an upgrate of the laundry room with such a friendly bloomy iron board cover would do the trick to iron with ease…

6. lady a. commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 6:00am

I never expected ironing board to be pretty, but with the cover from photo number 2 it is simply BEAUTIFUL!!! I must have one of them.

7. Laura Amiss commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 6:49am

Oh what a lovely surprise! Thanks so much for including my ‘When will it stop print?’ on this super cool list. Here in Amsterdam it’s more ‘when will it start?’ we could do with some rain :-) L x

8. Traveling Mama commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 7:47am

It is all so beautiful! I’m sure you and Holly are going to have the BEST time together! hugs!
    Traveling Mama´s last blog post ..for the guys

9. City Chic - Jamie commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 8:41am

Fabulous finds as always! And thank you so much for including our ironing board cover! xoxo
    City Chic – Jamie´s last blog post ..Cloud9 Organic Fabrics

10. Ashley @ Indie Pretty Projects commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 8:44am

Love the softly-colored finds. I’m especially partial to the ginkgo print fabric – ginkgo leaves are my go-to when I want an element of nature in a design.
    Ashley @ Indie Pretty Projects´s last blog post ..Featured Artist – Tess Carter of Cozy Little Cave – July 2010

11. Laura commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 8:51am

What gorgeous picks! I especially love that tea set…

12. laura trevey commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 9:05am

wonderful picks… so sweet in pastels!
    laura trevey´s last blog post ..Beautiful Sponsor- Theme Fragrance

13. Leigha commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 12:50pm

Hi Leslie. I cannot wait to sift through these sources and explore. Everything looks so lovely, the gingo pattern fabric is especially near and dear to my heart.
    I love that I am not the only one who can never narrow down my Etsy love. “Take five” (or rather buy one) always turns into “Take fifteen” (or buy five) at my house, too!
    Guess I better start planning now for the afternoon that will certainly be sucked into the time warp that always occurs on Etsy.
    Have a wonderful day with Holly tomorrow!
    Leigha´s last blog post ..Every single time

14. Tina commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 1:27pm

Great picks, love the colors – and especially the print by Hazel Nicholls! :-)
    Tina´s last blog post ..Our dog has awesome ball control!

15. Nikki commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 1:42pm

Great picks! I love the citrus ruffles necklace- so cute!

16. IfraLahell commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 2:10pm

Ohhh. I love the colors. The first pic by Jessica was outstanding :)

17. mina commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 2:29pm

Great Take (1)Five Leslie!

Nest Pretty Things is one of my favs, she has such awesome photography and does a good job with the branding.

City Chic hello new favorite! :)
    mina´s last blog post ..Artful Laptop Skin

18. Mayi Carles commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 2:37pm

Absolutely gorgeous selection! Specially love Miss Modish’s vintage piece + tuesday mourning. Fantastic!

19. Jessica commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 3:15pm

Dreams can come true, it can happen to you! Thank you for including one of my photographs in my beloved feature Etsy Take Five Tuesday. I hope you two are having a great day together today! :)
    Jessica´s last blog post ..Alphabet Walk Blog Hop- O

20. Dana commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 3:18pm

Love the color palette, thanks for introducing me to some great new shops!!

21. Amanda commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 3:40pm

cute stuff. HOw do you do your searches on etsy? Are you looking for particular things?? I always feel so overwhelmed over there when I just want to stumble upon some goodness.
    Amanda´s last blog post ..PLAY

22. Gretchen commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 3:42pm

Hello. Just a heads up. Not sure if its just me but probably all Mac users – I am unable to view the images in today’s email. Just thought you’d like to know. Thanks for all the work you poured into today’s email. I always look forward to a break in the day where I can read my daily decor8 email.

23. Oonafey @ Little Pink House commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 3:42pm

I bought an ironing board cover from City Chic Country Mouse a few months back and I LOVE it! It almost makes me want to leave my ironing board out as decor!

24. sideoats + scribbles (Lisa) commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 3:46pm

Hi Leslie! The turquoise and golden yellow combo is so pretty — reminds me of a happy summer day.

And! I have that necklace from Nest Pretty Things and I just love it! I get tons of compliments, too. :)
    sideoats + scribbles (Lisa)´s last blog post ..Brought to you by the letter L

25. carrie commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 3:49pm

ooooh…. pretty! LOVE the turquoise and lemon… hmmm… :)

26. Casa e Cose commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 4:20pm

Everything is just so pretty pretty pretty! Etsy is such a cool thing newly discovered by me :)

Helena.
    Casa e Cose´s last blog post ..swedish cabin by the sea…

27. Paula commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 5:40pm

I love the color on number 13. It’s like a mustard color. It’s such a rich color.

28. Penny Patten commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 7:10pm

What lovely picks! I really like the Marilyn Necklace and the Penny Peacock print. Thanks for sharing.
    Penny Patten´s last blog post ..Birds Live Here

29. Katie commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 8:08pm

my favorite colors! hooray!
    Katie´s last blog post ..one yard wonders- project 1

30. Alan @ sticviews commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 8:25pm

The photo (number 1) is beautiful! My walls in two of my bedrooms are light blue and that photo would be an excellent compliment.
    Alan @ sticviews´s last blog post ..Tile Stickers And Decals For All!

31. Emma commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 9:46pm

I love the really fresh color combinations of all those choices. My faves are the fabric from the pink polka dot studio, and the Tuesday Mourning artwork.

Gorgeous!
    Emma´s last blog post ..Your Handwriting On the Wall

32. Stacey commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 9:55pm

These are all so lovely. I especially love Nest Pretty Things!
    Stacey´s last blog post ..We got featured!

33. Cookie Cutter commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 10:06pm

Such sweet, pretty finds! I love the soft colours. I recently discovered Nest Pretty Things and blogged about them too!
    Cookie Cutter´s last blog post ..Over There

34. Sécia commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 10:13pm

LOVE the yellow tea set! ?
    Sécia´s last blog post ..Set of 6 Holiday Gift Tags

35. Julie Cove commented
    July 14th, 2010 at 11:17pm

Wow what an array of nicely themed goodies to feast my eyes upon! Great sleuthing on Etsy I might say! Hope you have a great day with Holly and enjoy finally getting to meet her in person!
    Julie Cove´s last blog post ..Entertaining Alkaline Style – Lemon Pesto Salmon- Cashew Ceasar- Broccolini Chop

36. Mary Grace Thomas commented
    July 15th, 2010 at 1:20am

my what lovely finds…i now have a few more favorite shops!
    Mary Grace Thomas´s last blog post ..Vintage 1970s Dress

37. Marleen commented
    July 15th, 2010 at 7:58am

I like the prints of Laura Amiss very much. Two hang in my daughter’s room, daughter no.3 has her birthday in Jan., she has to wait. But they are very pretty and the wrapping was like a gift too! Check her out!
    Marleen´s last blog post ..Giro de Pic-Nic

38. Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas commented
    July 15th, 2010 at 10:02am

Gorgeous compilation of pretty and unique things.

I’ll take all 15!
    Jules @ Lovely Las Vegas´s last blog post ..Lovely Las Vegas- Swish Shabu Shabu

39. Meaghan commented
    July 15th, 2010 at 12:53pm

Ha! What a coincidence you post about this, I bought the Blue Dream Charm necklace from Tamar’s shop a couple of weeks ago. I love it!
    Meaghan´s last blog post ..Baby Sun Hats

40. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    July 15th, 2010 at 6:04pm

These are ALL gorgeous! Thank you for all of the lovely inspiration and shops Leslie! So fun having you here while Holly is gone. The two of you are perfect together! :)
    xo
    Melis
    Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog post ..The little things &amp little moments

41. mer commented
    July 15th, 2010 at 6:21pm

thanks Leslie! what a lovely round up. Perfect summer inspiration!
    mer´s last blog post ..Sunday afternoons

42. jessica commented
    July 15th, 2010 at 6:23pm

such a lovely list,and thanks so much for including my love birds card xx

43. Holly commented
    July 15th, 2010 at 7:59pm

What beautiful items! I love the retro tea set and the prints from Tuesday Mourning.
    Holly´s last blog post ..In need of coffeeand a beautiful kitchen!

44. nichole commented
    July 16th, 2010 at 4:07pm

Oooh, a fab etsy tuesday!
    nichole´s last blog post ..Pink Petals