Blog of the Week: Art as Life

I’ve talked about Art as Life before on decor8 and have had Debee Campos as a Flickr contact foreevah but I thought today I’d give her the spot as blog of the week because her work continuously inspires me… And well, when people give you a positive reaction, share so many great ideas and inspirations and well, make your day so often then it’s not a bad idea to shout them out once in a while, is it?

Art as Life

Art as Life

So Debee this post is for you. Thank you for bringing your art, talent and beauty into the world. You rock, girl.

You can follow Debee’s inspirational blog, Art As Life, for a weekly dose of gorgeousness too. She has an etsy shop under the name Bella Drummer as well. Enjoy!

(images: debee campos)

Posted by decor8 in blogs, etsy on July 22, 2010

1. Cara-Mia commented
    July 22nd, 2010 at 2:05pm

What a lovely blog! Going to follow her, too. :)

2. Holly commented
    July 22nd, 2010 at 2:45pm

Beautiful photos! Definitely going to check out her blog. Thanks for sharing this with us!
    Holly´s last blog post ..Erin Reynolds Photography

3. Redlilocks {Swoon Worthy} commented
    July 22nd, 2010 at 2:54pm

Oh what a wonderful site! All that gorgeous colour, it can’t help but make you smile. Thanks for sharing :)

4. Éva Csomós commented
    July 22nd, 2010 at 3:03pm

Danke für die tolle Ideen. Beide fantastisch! Ich muss gleich bei flickr weiterschauen. Bis bald,Éva

5. Stacey commented
    July 22nd, 2010 at 4:36pm

Well deserved spotlight and thanks for sharing:-).
    Stacey´s last blog post ..Brunch time

6. pam commented
    July 22nd, 2010 at 5:10pm

oh…that chair. I have seen it elsewhere on a blog and fell in love. The print and the bold orange and red….amazing! love the blog. don’t comment much but read daily!
    pam´s last blog post ..Love Is Bright Full Apron for Women with Amy Butler Love Fabric

7. Debra commented
    July 22nd, 2010 at 6:12pm

I just love all of the color it’s so fresh. I want that chair!
    Debra´s last blog post ..Wooden Ankh Neckware

8. Karla Jeanne Araújo de Moraes Costa commented
    July 22nd, 2010 at 7:01pm

Olá, sou brasileira e amo seu blog é tudo de bom e maravilhoso… me inspira muito em minhas artes!!! bjs.
    Karla Jeanne Araújo de Moraes Costa´s last blog post ..Cabeça de Frade

9. nattie commented
    July 22nd, 2010 at 10:14pm

love this! fall in love with the colour combo! <3

10. Ashley @ Indie Pretty Projects commented
    July 22nd, 2010 at 11:14pm

This is exactly the kind of inspiration I need for my workspace. I’m so in love with this style.
    Ashley @ Indie Pretty Projects´s last blog post ..Project- Get Your Indie Shop Ready for the Holidays

11. Susie M commented
    July 22nd, 2010 at 11:46pm

Love the pictures. They are so fun and colorful. Must have that awesome chair.
    Susie M´s last blog post ..If you register your site for free at

12. ishtar commented
    July 23rd, 2010 at 3:58am

oh,how lovely!!! I “met” Debee a few months ago and I love her work! super inspiring!!!! congratulations on blog of the week!!! : )

13. Andrea commented
    July 23rd, 2010 at 4:45am

These are stunning..inspiring!! Have a great weekend.

14. Milk and Honey Home commented
    July 23rd, 2010 at 6:48am

Yes….what’s the point in having a blog if we can’t share some of this goodness with our friends. Can’t wait to check her out…Julie
    Milk and Honey Home´s last blog post ..Eavesdrop on a Conversation- Part I

15. Ana commented
    July 23rd, 2010 at 6:51am

I feel soooo inspired to see so many colours! Such refreshing photos!

16. Sandra Kuwartowski commented
    July 23rd, 2010 at 7:33am

What a joyous, colourful, sparkling accumulation of trimmings, doilis, paper butterflies, yarns and rossettes! I love her blog! Here we go: another amazing site for bookmark!

17. Laura (youngDCliving) commented
    July 23rd, 2010 at 10:58am

Such beautiful colors! I love that orange-patterned chair especially, where is that from??

18. Audrey // Par Exemple commented
    July 23rd, 2010 at 10:58am

Thank you for all the great blogs and ideas you share with us.
    I read your blog everyday and find many inspirations to decorate the new office of my agency !
    I wish we had a decor8 here in France ! ;-)

19. debee commented
    July 23rd, 2010 at 11:15am

I am seriously waiting for Ashton Kutcher to come out from behind my computer and yell “You’ve been Punk’d!”. :)
    I am completely so thankful to you Holly for your constant inspiration and unique style, i love it. Thank you so much for this sweet gesture. I am beside myself.
    With so much gratitude
    xoxo,
    -Debee Campos
    debee´s last blog post ..eat eat

20. Heather commented
    July 23rd, 2010 at 11:20am

Gorgeous, what a great sense of colour, really inspiring!
    Heather´s last blog post ..Its been a while

21. decor8 commented
    July 23rd, 2010 at 11:45am

Debee – he he you are too cute!!!

22. decor8 commented
    July 23rd, 2010 at 11:45am

She said she bought it on the Target.com website.

23. norma commented
    July 23rd, 2010 at 2:24pm

so proud of you, Debee!! Congrats, your creativity is always inspiring :)

24. Natalie commented
    July 23rd, 2010 at 11:54pm

What a beautifully inspired blog! I love the originality and creativity…

25. kat commented
    July 24th, 2010 at 8:15am

Only recently added Debee as a flickr contact and like you was so inspired by her new photos and designs. especially loving the colourful butterflies of course :) thanks for the link to her etsy shop too
    kat xox
    kat´s last blog post ..Shoes or bags

26. heather fuentes commented
    July 26th, 2010 at 1:37am

and can i tell you something, holly? she is as ridiculously inspiring in person as she is online. she’s a good friend and a sweet soul and i’m SO happy you featured her. <3 lovelovelove debee!