Arts + Crafts

St. Jude’s Prints

July 23, 2010

I wrote about St. Jude’s Prints today over at Real Simple thanks to my current partner-in-crime Jo Copestick who is writing Decorate with me. She went to their gallery in Norfolk, England a few weeks ago and told me all about her visit so I had to learn more…

St. Judes Prints

Here’s a link to the post on Real Simple, enjoy!

(images: st jude’s prints)

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

• Reply Linz July 23, 2010 at 1:05 pm

i am digging the newby hall print. way cool.

• Reply Natalie July 23, 2010 at 1:09 pm

These prints are great! Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Holly July 23, 2010 at 1:40 pm

I love the “A is for Accordian” print. My grandfather, who recently passed away, love playing the accordian and this reminds me so much of him!

• Reply Katherine July 23, 2010 at 2:26 pm

Oh I love St Judes, I saw their exhibition in Edinburgh last year but I’d love to go to the studio sometime.

• Reply Simon Lewin July 26, 2010 at 2:59 am

Just a quick note to thank Holly for including us on Decor8! It means a lot.

And just to say that due to complexities of shipping costs, we ask those interested in purchasing prints from outside the UK to drop us a line so we can advise of shipping options.

We’re very happy to ship anywhere in the world!

Best wishes,

Simon

• Reply Lynn July 26, 2010 at 12:29 pm

Last time I was in Norfolk – or perhaps the time before – I bought an Angie Lewin card (titled Alliums and Fennel) that I will never send to anyone because I love it too much to part with it. I’m hoping to frame it and hang it somewhere strategic, as its glorious use of colour has influenced my whole interior. :-)

• Reply Maki July 28, 2010 at 5:02 pm

Oh yes, I love those printed fabric, especially by Mark Hearld and Ed Kluz. It was fascinating to listen to Ed’s talk when he came to the college where I am studying now. Also Mark’s house in york was absolutely fab, which was packed with his tresures. I was lucky enough to visit during this years open studio. Both artists are super inspirational!