uncategorized

Gwyneth Paltrow

July 27, 2010

Can Gwyneth Paltrow get any prettier? Nice kitchen, too.

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

• Reply Shanon July 27, 2010 at 7:37 am

I agree. She’s been taking a lot of heat lately, but I think she’s just lovely.

• Reply Lauren July 27, 2010 at 10:16 am

She is just amazing. Did you ever catch any episodes of “Spain on the Road Again”? I would have loved to tour Spain with Gwyneth, Mario, Mark and Claudia!

• Reply Stacey July 27, 2010 at 2:06 pm

I will always love Gwyneth, and i agree, the kitchen is fab:-)

• Reply Julie the Alkaline Sister July 27, 2010 at 2:30 pm

I picked up this mag because I enjoy Gwyneth and her goop site as well as her seemly healthy perspective-even though her book isn’t about that. Did you read the article? I rather thought the writer was a bit of a dork. I was surprised that Vogue would use writers who seem so unprofessional. Gwyneth didn’t end up seeing her again to finish the story and politely said she was not offended by the writer-but who wouldn’t be? She also seemed to mock Gwyneth’s healthy outlook on Goop with her posts on juicing and cleanses. Her kitchen is amazing though – I stared at it for some time! I think it’s so cool that she cooks so much for a celebrity even if she has helpers! No wonder she looks so vibrant, healthy and gorgeous!

• Reply rachel July 27, 2010 at 2:36 pm

She’s stunning… I love her voice, too.

• Reply Laura K. Aiken July 27, 2010 at 2:46 pm

Gwyneth is one of my favorites! I too watch all of the “Spain on the Road Again” and feel like I know all four now. :)
    laura.

• Reply Shanon July 28, 2010 at 8:50 am

Julie, the man who wrote the article was Jeffrey Steingarten. He’s a James Beard Award winning food critic. He was a bit of a dork though. Haha

• Reply decor8 July 28, 2010 at 12:36 pm

Oh now I have to read the article Shanon!

• Reply Elina July 28, 2010 at 9:06 am

Sorry to say, but I cannot stand her. I thought the Vogue article hit the nail on the head. She pretends to be something she isn’t.

• Reply Torrie @ a place to share... July 28, 2010 at 9:29 am

She is one that I like to characterize as *RADIATING*.

• Reply MandeeFoFandee July 30, 2010 at 11:20 pm

I love her too, and even more now that I’ve discovered that she’s making her way into the country music scene!

• Reply Abigail August 1, 2010 at 6:55 pm

I love that you made this (deserved!) comment about a woman a year or two older than me. It’s easy to start worrying in our mid- to late-30s about how to preserve what we looked like at 25 or 30 and fail to appreciate our beauty at every age. Thanks.