Ferm Living

This is product styling perfection in my book. It’s gorgeous. I love seeing wallpaper coming out of a typewriter — so unique. But then again, I’m not surprised as Ferm Living is one of the most inspirational home decor company out there today. Love them!

Ferm Living

Here are some more lovely shots from Ferm that I think are quite pretty, too. And look at all of these gorgeous knit vessels and gold and white cups and, and, AND! Just look already! :)

Ferm Living

Ferm Living

Ferm Living

I can’t wait to wallpaper my new home, I’m definitely buying some rolls of paper from them and installing it in my bedroom and possibly in the entry or hallway, too. And when I’m finished, I will definitely share the results here on decor8.

Yum!

(image: ferm living)

Posted by decor8 in walls on August 24, 2010

1. kendal croix commented
    August 24th, 2010 at 7:30pm

ever so lovely.

2. Piper commented
    August 24th, 2010 at 7:44pm

Oh I’m with you – I’ve been wanting to wallpaper our hallway for awhile now! I just love Ferm Living’s designs – they’re so fun yet stylish. If only I could decide on one… :)
    Piper´s last blog post ..fall is coming – whether i like it or not!

3. Nuit commented
    August 24th, 2010 at 7:52pm

Ferm is definitely great inspiration, i visit the site religiously. That first image with the wood and wallpaper really sings to me!!!
    Nuit´s last blog post ..Jane Ormes a little somethin to inspire your day

4. Milk and Honey Home commented
    August 24th, 2010 at 8:05pm

I just clicked on them and the wallpaper with the little hot air balloons will be going up in one of our boys’ rooms….the cutest!!
    Milk and Honey Home´s last blog post ..Vintage Rustic Chic Dining Room update on online decorating

5. Stacey commented
    August 24th, 2010 at 8:06pm

I adore ferm living too and i actually have their wallpaper in my kitchen.
    Stacey´s last blog post ..It’s our anniversary!

6. Brandi commented
    August 24th, 2010 at 9:11pm

The wallpaper is amazing! I am seriously digging these spaces.
    Brandi´s last blog post ..English Fog

7. Sandra Kuwartowski commented
    August 24th, 2010 at 10:35pm

I really like the arrangments of Ferm Livings`wallpapers – they look like a still life – I love the idea of patterns coming out of a typewriter. My favourite wall-paper shown on their website is called Berry Black. Another arrangement I enjoy: the birdcage in picture number 3 with a yellow bird sitting on top matching the colour of the yellow knitted seat cushion.

8. Michelle commented
    August 24th, 2010 at 10:46pm

Beautiful!

9. Laura commented
    August 24th, 2010 at 11:59pm

Ohh, I love that wood trestle table. Just love it! Now I’ll have to try and find something similar here in Brisbane, Australia. The search is on!
    Laura´s last blog post ..A New Begining

10. raru commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 12:41am

So pretty. Thanks for sharing.

11. krystyna81 commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 2:02am

wonderful color combinations! It’s funny that the mustard yellow when paired with olive is ever so retro, but with that fabulous Prussian blue and white it’s fresh and new.

12. Leigh-Ann commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 2:07am

Wow! This store is amazing! Thanks for the post!!

Leigh-Ann´s last blog post ..Adventures in Subflooring

13. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 2:14am

I love the typewriter! Amazing! So creative.
    Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog post ..Monsoon Season Arizona Sonoran Preserve

14. Maria commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 2:36am

Hi Holly, I’m new to blogging and am loving your blog – such inspiration!
    I love the use of yellow! Especially the mustard-y colour cushion, mmm.
    Maria´s last blog post ..Lizzy on Bentwood on Desire to Inspire

15. Jen smith commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 3:18am

I too am looking for the perfect wall paper….something elegant and jaw dropping for one wall of my entry….l *heart* your blog…

jen
    Jen smith´s last blog post ..Sam for All

16. edyta commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 4:25am

That first and second photo are so beautiful. Love the beautiful gilded cups.

17. Stephanie commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 4:39am

i love all the wood in the first picture! its so rustic and beautiful.

18. sophie commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 4:53am

loooove!

sophie´s last blog post ..Ta da!!

19. ale commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 5:19am

Todo lindísimo !!!!!! besos !!!

20. gina commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 6:17am

the yellow and blue pillows in the 3rd picture are perfect! i just wanna snuggle up with them & read a book :)

21. Jacilyn commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 6:40am

I really like the color palette they use. Fantastic wallpaper. I can’t wait to see what you do with your new house!
    Jacilyn´s last blog post ..eat pray love

22. Meg Burns Dolson commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 7:25am

I’m hoping to wallpaper statement wall in our otherwise white apartment. Thanks for the inspiration!!
    Meg Burns Dolson´s last blog post ..Umbra Products

23. Heidi commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 8:31am

I just adore Ferm living stuff – so cool. They have also some fab children’s wallpaper too – I’ve got some pictures on my blog if anyone is intersted :)

24. Traveling Mama commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 1:59pm

I am right there with you! There is the cutest shop down the street from our new flat that carries almost all their products… it’s going to be a matter of narrowing it down! I’ve had my eye on the boy’s wallpaper with the buses on it. My boys would FLIP!

I really cannot wait to see what you do with your new place. I feel like I am right there with you through all this since we will finally be getting settled around the same time (when all our belongings finally reunite!)
    Traveling Mama´s last blog post ..about a year ago

25. belinda commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 2:12pm

i’ve yet to see a styled image with a typewriter in it i didn’t like!! they always seem to “make” the shot and this one is no exception! gorgeous xx
    belinda´s last blog post ..sneak peek- world’s girliest picnic blanket

26. Suze commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 3:51pm

Looking forward to have a peek in your newly wallpapered bedroom! :)
    Suze´s last blog post ..From my art and prints wishlist- shades of blue

27. decor8 commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 4:34pm

@Traveling Mama – I am close to Copenhagen so I may have to come up in November/early Decemeber to visit you! And shop together! :) :)

28. Holly commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 4:39pm

Oh I just love these! That last photo is fabulous!
    Holly´s last blog post ..Oh Martha

29. Henna @ AboutCabinets Blog commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 6:54pm

wow, everything is absolutelty lovely here, i just love coming to your blog and looking at the pretty things here

30. eventagentur berlin commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 7:21pm

Really funny wallpapers. I cant decide between the city or mushroom image. I like this country flavour but a little downtown would be nice too… dont know yet. But anyway, really nice!

31. christiana commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 7:43pm

Yay, thanks, Holly! We can’t wait to see how your wallpaper project turns out! Let us know if you need any hanging tips :)

32. Alex Foster commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 8:14pm

The typewriter is old-school while the wallpaper looks chic. A nice combination of retro and modern. The photography is nicely done as well. :)
    Alex Foster´s last blog post ..Roofing Questions To Ask – The Most Essential Details

33. Holly W commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 8:35pm

Yes, their prop styling is awesome! And their fabric is exactly what I’ve been looking for to recover our dining chairs. Such great colors!

34. patricia commented
    August 25th, 2010 at 9:48pm

The designs are incredible but the color palette is what really grabbed me. Beautiful.

35. eva commented
    August 26th, 2010 at 7:13am

i love the creativity, the style and all.. for me everything is perfect when it comes to home decor and that is ferm living..the best!

36. Casa e Cose commented
    August 26th, 2010 at 5:49pm

Love those knitted poufs and the old wooden box for carrying milk…
    have to check them out!

37. Jane commented
    September 5th, 2010 at 1:51pm

Mmm.. delightful! I am still hankering after one of their crocheted pouffs…

38. Stéphanie commented